+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DNC - So the wagons are circling on the Seth Rich Story, may he rest in peace!

1. Link to Post #21
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: DNC - So the wagons are circling on the Seth Rich Story, may he rest in peace!

From Jim Stone:

An intercepted transcript from Correct the Record reveals a LOT.

This has been out there for six months, and I missed it!

So I will guess that many others missed it also, and post it.

This conversation, which was acquired during a hack, reveals several key things:
    1. Hillary has been replaced, and was replaced before the first debate.

2. Seth rich was murdered and David Brock knows who did it.

3. Correct the record was given NSA malware for the express purpose of ferreting out key people in alt media, locating their physical location, and killing them. This software was recklessly given to an army of correct the record trolls who busted into the computers of over a thousand top Trump supporting reddit users, and hundreds more chan users.

4. AS I ALWAYS SAID, Hillary lost every single online poll, and the polls were faked to show her winning. It is clearly stated here that despite doing well at the debate, Hillary's replacement still lost 100 PERCENT of ALL online polls and everyone at Correct the Record knew that.

5. Not everyone is aware of the entireity of the conspiracy, even people working deep within it. The syntax here proves it.

6. As I have said all along, there really is NSA malware that can get into your computer even if you never visit a malicious site, or click a link in an E-mail, or do anything else that is known to be able to infect a computer. My custom ROM chip is going to be replaced very soon, because it is obviously hacked. I'll make 20 of them this time, and swap them out regularly, and throw the used ones in the trash. I will also ditch the laptop battery, which has it's own processor for power management, and is definitely infected.

OK, so on to the transcript.

Begin Transcript

ekim [5:52 AM]

ekim [5:52 AM] set the channel purpose: clean up this mes

brock [5:52 AM] joined post-debate from an invitation by @ekim

brock [5:53 AM] go round up the others. i need some coffee.

brock [5:54 AM] good morning to u to fink.

efink [5:55 AM] the only good thing about it was that whoever that was, she looked pretty good. how tf did they do that?

brock [5:56 AM]I can't talk. very hush hush. still, we've lost every online poll and we need to get tough here. get this under control.

[5:59] i don't see what's so bad. She looked really healthy! I thought she did GREAT!

efink [5:59 AM] she was scoring 3 on AMTS a couple of weeks ago and 22 on mmse. Yeah, whoever that was was normal.
    MY [Jim's] COMMENT: Clearly here, you can see they know it was not Hillary at the debate.
    [6:00] but the telemetry sucks. look at all the snap onlines: we're losing 100%

[6:00] romney v obama numbers
    MY [Jim's] COMMENT: That proves they knew all the online polls were false, and had the real numbers in the background.
    ekim [6:01 AM] but those don't mean anything

efink [6:01 AM] it means they're enthusiastic. organized. if they can swarm a poll whats to stop them swarming a voting booth?

[6:01] it also creates a counter-nar. the free press will sniff it. we have to stop the bleeding.
    ekim

[6:01 AM] k

efink [6:02 AM] don't worry. we have something. GET SHAW OUT OF BED.

[6:02] i'm going for coffee.

cshaw [6:05 AM] hello!

[6:06] hi Liz.

[6:06] I see we're not happy :disappointed:

brock [6:06 AM] Not at all.

cshaw [6:06 AM] I read the round-up. It looked good?

brock [6:07 AM] the round up my burning ass. Im talking about the real world. Trump made her look like a girl. Today we hit back. We hit back hard.

[6:07] Fink?

efink [6:07 AM] one sec.

[6:10] okay. guys, this is 18-2381 stuff. Got it?

cshaw [6:10 AM] yes

ekim [6:10 AM] yes sir.

efink [6:11 AM] alright. we need to move beyond the disruption scripts and down-voting. we need to start hurting people and that's what this is about. This is about winning because we'll never get a chance at this again. everything is justified. David?

brock [6:11 AM] dramatic.

[6:13] ****-okay. so the Trump team is an emergent order. thirty million little chan and reddit assholes that bump around and then congeal to vote in a poll or push a meme or make a hashtag trend or whatever. This is new. It isn't like fighting a centrally organized campaign.

[6:13] It's more like fighting a disease.

[6:14] So what we need to do is break the pattern. The usual means isn't working. Trump's too charismatic. Morale is too high. This is an army of chaos folks.

[6:14] so we have full clearance. Word of God.

[6:15] Fink-let's do this. I have a plane to catch.

efink [6:16 AM] uploaded and commented on an image: foxacid.jpg 1 Comment FOXACID

ekim [6:16 AM] Ew.

cshaw [6:16 AM] i like it! wtf is it??

efink [6:17 AM] This is manna from heaven, kids.

[6:18] We have the use of an NSA intrusion package. We are going to find the thought leaders. the meme-generators. the ****-posters. I need a target analysis for reddit, twitter, and the chans by tomorrow 5 PM.

[6:18] You will monitor, identify, and using the FA [foxacid] software set we have, identify/dox.

cshaw [6:18 AM] that will dox them??

efink [6:20 AM] It will man-on-the-side for the anon boards and intercept traffic. We can use that for IP addresses and loading tracking software and magic lantern onto their devices. Once we have them compromised

[6:20] David? How many do we need?

brock [6:21 AM] I want 150 from 4chan, whatever you can get from 8. I want 1000 top reddit drivers exposed and I want content analysis for their posts. I want the people who are really driving their narrative.

[6:22] I need all that in a packet by tomorrow afternoon with lexical analysis, proof of compromise. I want clips of memes. I want to up-vote patterns. All this has to be inside the US too. We can't use externals.

cshaw [6:23 AM] It won't work outside the US?

efink [6:23 AM] It works fine outside the us you idiot. That's NSA stuff.

brock [6:24 AM] WE don't work outside the US. Do you think this is ****ing bean-bag?

[6:24] We are going to disrupt them before this **** goes any further.

[6:24] if they don't have leaders, we're going to get their thought leaders.

cshaw [6:24 AM] like pajama boy!

brock [6:25 AM] I AM NOT N THE MOOD cshaw

cshaw [6:25 AM] sorry

efink [6:26 AM] just get us the target profiles. Hit the numbers. Give us a matrix for each of them. Okay? PII, influence grid, recent activity, Q-rate. Like that.

[6:26] You know what to do.

cshaw [6:26 AM] Yes sir.

ekim [6:26 AM] What are we going to do with that?

brock [6:27 AM] do u really want to ****ing know, kim?

ekim [6:27 AM] i'm good.

brock [6:28 AM] u better be. I am going to get a plane. You will be up ALL NIGHT. Keep the lab LOCKED. Fink bring in pizza or whatever to keep the kids going.

[6:30] Get those files together.

ekim [6:30 AM] I'm on it. Do you know what brock is going to do with them? I do kind of want to know, sir.

efink [6:31 AM] google Seth Rich and shut up about it.

cshaw [6:31 AM] OOg.

[6:32] well, they are deplorable. idk. I think we should have done this a long time ago.

================================================================

So... ^^^^ these are the "Russian" hackers.... and NSA and CIA, etc., are all "Russian" outfits!
    Last edited by Hervé; 1st June 2017 at 14:40.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st June 2018), Franny (24th June 2017), Matthew (24th June 2017), mojo (10th July 2018), Reinhard (4th August 2017), ThePythonicCow (1st June 2017), Tintin (30th November 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: DNC - So the wagons are circling on the Seth Rich Story, may he rest in peace!

DNC Fraud Lawsuit Counsel Speaks Out On Lawsuit, Seth Rich

Published on 23 Jun 2017
    Jared Beck joins Owen Shroyer to discuss the developments in the DNC Fraud lawsuit,
    as well as the background that has gotten the lawsuit to it's current situation, attempting
    to be shut down.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (24th June 2017), mojo (10th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Sy Hersh: Seth Rich WAS in contact with Wikileaks

Rachel Blevins The Free Thought Project
    Wed, 02 Aug 2017 14:15 UTC

Questions surrounding the case of former Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich and whether he was the source who gave thousands of classified DNC emails to WikiLeaks, reached a new level Tuesday night, when leaked audio revealed that Pulitzer prize-winning journalist Seymour Hersh claimed Rich contacted WikiLeaks.

On the audio recording, Hersh claimed he is citing an FBI document, which states that before Rich's death, he contacted WikiLeaks with sample emails from the leak, and the evidence was then found on his computer.

"There are no DNC or Podesta emails that exist beyond May 21 or 22, last email from either one of those groups. What the report says is that sometime in late Spring... he makes contact with WikiLeaks, that's in his computer," Hersh said. "Anyway, they found what he had done is that he had submitted a series of documents-of emails, of juicy emails, from the DNC."

Seth Rich, 27, was working as the DNC's voter expansion data director in Washington D.C. when he was mysteriously shot and killed, while walking home around 4 a.m. on July 10, 2016.

Roger Stone‏Verified account @RogerJStoneJr

FACT - Wasserman-Schulz "IT consultant" Awan was partying with Seth Rich the night of his murder ! Eat it @TheAtlantic !

11:08 PM - 31 Jul 2017

869 replies 7,867 retweets 11,142 likes
    It was also recently confirmed that Seth Rich was with Imran Awan - who has worked for several House Democrats, including Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and was arrested last Monday and charged with bank fraud - on the night he was murdered.

Julian Assange

🔹‏ @JulianAssanged

#ImranAwan was with #SethRich just hours before he was murdered. A tsunami is about to hit @TheDemocrats @DNC @DWStweets @HillaryClinton

8:56 AM - 1 Aug 2017
    The official story was that Rich was the victim of a botched robbery. However, the timing of his death, in relation to the release of the infamous DNC Emails from WikiLeaks less than two weeks later, has caused many to question the missing links surrounding his unsolved murder.

While there is speculation that Rich - who was found with both his watch and his wallet - was the victim of more than just a robbery gone wrong, Hersh said he does not believe Rich was "murdered because of what he knew." He said that given the rough neighborhood Rich was living in, it was entirely possible that someone shot him in the back twice, and then got scared and ran away without taking his wallet.

"When they have a death like that," Hersh said. "[D.C. Cops] have to find out what's going on, you have to go to the apartment to see what you can find. If he's dead, you don't need a warrant, but most cops get a warrant, because they don't know if the guy has a roommate."

One of the main things police looked for was Rich's laptop, and when even their special cyber unit could not crack into it, they called in the Federal Bureau of Investigation. On the audio recording, Hersh claims he is referencing the report created by the FBI after agents searched Rich's laptop.

"All I know is that he offered a sample, an extensive sample, I'm sure dozens of emails, and said 'I want money.' Later, WikiLeaks did get the password, he had a DropBox, a protected DropBox. They got access to the DropBox," Hersh said. "The word was passed. According to the NSA report, he also shared this DropBox with a couple of friends, so that 'if anything happens to me it's not going to solve your problems. WikiLeaks got access before he was killed."

While Hersh claimed he believes the official story of Rich's death, a months-long forensic investigation conducted by the Profiling Project came to the conclusion in June that Rich's murder "more likely was committed by a hired killer or serial murderer," than a robbery gone bad.

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange also said he does not believe the official story of Rich's death, during an interview in August 2016.

Ryan Saavedra

🇺🇸‏ @RealSaavedra

#FLASHBACK Julian Assange gave a very strong hint that #SethRich was WikiLeaks' source.

7:59 AM - 1 Aug 2017
    "Whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often significant risks. There was a 27-year old that works for the DNC who was shot in the back... murdered... for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington," Assange said. When asked what he was suggesting, he replied, "I am suggesting that our sources take risks and they become concerned to see things occurring like that."

While Assange has yet to confirm whether Rich was the source of the DNC leaks, internet entrepreneur Kim Dotcom spoke out in May and revealed that he worked with Rich. He said that if the U.S. Congress "includes #SethRich case into their Russia case," he will give "written testimony with evidence that Seth Rich was WikiLeaks' source."

Kim Dotcom‏Verified account @KimDotcom

Kim Dotcom Retweeted Sean Hannity
    I knew Seth Rich. I know he was the @Wikileaks source. I was involved.

Kim Dotcom added,
    Sean HannityVerified account @seanhannity
    You are the evidence? Can you explain that in more detail? https://twitter.com/kimdotcom/status/865777584293806080

10:46 AM - 20 May 2017
    In addition to providing new evidence that links Seth Rich to WikiLeaks, Seymour Hersh has also revealed that Saudi Arabia hid Osama bin Laden from the U.S. after 9/11, and that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton helped start the Syrian War by approving the delivery of sarin gas to rebels groups to frame President Assad.

SOTT Comment: On the one hand, we have explicit statements from Hersh and Kim Dotcom, and a very strong hint from Assange, that Rich was in contact with Wikileaks. On the other, we have the essentially retracted statements from Fox News contributor Rod Wheeler, who is now suing Fox for "defamation" and alleging that Trump and Fox concocted the story to distract from Russiagate coverage. Of course, the two are not mutually exclusive. It's possible the story is true AND that Fox and Trump gave the story a boost at a convenient time.

But now that Wheeler has turned coat, the mainstream response is the predictable "Wheeler says it's fake, therefore the whole story is fake". It's rarely so simple. Just listen to Wheeler in his own words about his investigation, especially his comments about Rich's brother, who allegedly told Wheeler not to ask anything regarding "emails" or Seth's work:

See: Bloomberg says Trump and Fox "concocted" Seth Rich/DNC murder story - investigator suing Fox for allegedly misquoting him

As for the alleged Trump connection, Fox and the White House issued responses, saying:
    "The accusation that FoxNews.com published Malia Zimmerman's story to help detract from coverage of the Russia collusion issue is completely erroneous. The retraction of this story is still being investigated internally and we have no evidence that Rod Wheeler was misquoted by Zimmerman. Additionally, Fox News vehemently denies the race discrimination claims in the lawsuit - the dispute between Zimmerman and Rod Wheeler has nothing to do with race."
    Sanders on Monday issued a statement directly from the White House that read:
    "The president had no knowledge of the story, and it's completely untrue that he or the White House [had] involvement in the story. Beyond that, this is ongoing litigation, and I would refer you to the actual parties involved, which aren't the White House."

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chester (3rd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2017), onawah (2nd August 2017), Reinhard (4th August 2017), Sophocles (2nd August 2017), sunflower (2nd August 2017), TargeT (2nd August 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

FBI Report Shows It Was Seth Rich – Not Russians – Who Gave DNC Emails to Wikileaks

By Andrew Cheetham on 3 August 2017 GMT

Pulitzer-Prize Winning Reporter: FBI Report Shows It Was Seth Rich – Not
    Russians – Who Gave DNC Emails to Wikileaks

Posted on August 1, 2017 by WashingtonsBlog

‘We’ve noted for many months that the DNC emails were leaked by an insider, not hacked by the Russians.

Pulitzer-prize winning investigative reporter Seymour Hersh – who revealed in 1974 that the CIA was spying
    on Americans, who broke the story of the Mai Lai massacre in Vietnam and the Iraq prison torture scandal –
    said in a recent phone interview linked by WikiLeaks:

[The DC police took Seth Rich’s computer, but couldn’t get past his password.] So they call the FBI cyber unit.
    The Feds get through [the password-protection on Rich’s computer], and this is what they find. This is according
    to the FBI report.What the report says is that – some time in late spring or early summer – he [Rich] makes
    contact with WikiLeaks. That’s in his computer.They [the FBI] found what he [Rich] had done was he had submitted
    a series of documents – of emails, of juicy emails – from the DNC.

By the way, all this **** about the DNC, where the hack, it wasn’t hacked …’

Read more: FBI Report Shows It Was Seth Rich – Not Russians – Who Gave DNC Emails to Wikileaks

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/...wikileaks.html

=======================================================

Lou Dobbs Exclusive Expose Of Seth Rich Murder & Complete Interview Of Rich Murder Investigation

Published on 17 May 2017
    Amazing... Lou Dobbs Exclusive Expose Of Seth Rich Murder Complete
    With Interview Of Rich Murder Investigation

=============================================

Lou Dobbs... Seth Rich,Wikileaks & The Deep State Treason 5 / 16 / 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0cBJZNdf40

Published on 17 May 2017
    Lou Dobbs... Seth Rich,Wikileaks & The Deep State Treason
    5 / 16 / 2017

=============================================

UPDATE - Seth Rich Investigator, Rod Wheeler Interviewed on Hannity Discussing the Investigation

Published on 17 May 2017
    Rod Wheeler is doing detective work on the situations surrounding Seth Rich's untimely end. Here
    he is on Hannity to discuss what he's learned while attempting to contact various gatekeepers &
    authority figures that have all of the hard evidence needed to go further.

===================================================

Julian Assange on Seth Rich

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg

Published on 9 Aug 2016
    Julian Assange seems to suggest on Dutch television program Nieuwsuur that Seth
    Rich was the source for the Wikileaks-exposed DNC emails and was murdered.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd August 2017 at 15:01.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2017), onawah (3rd August 2017), Reinhard (4th August 2017), Satori (3rd August 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Sy Hersh comments in leaked tape: Russiagate a CIA-planted lie, "It's a Brennan Operation"

Russia Insider
    Thu, 03 Aug 2017 16:24 UTC

Brennan was also the chief architect of US regime change attempt for Syria

"It's a Brennan operation...they even started telling the press...that we even know who in the GRU [did it]. I mean all bull****."

A tape has surfaced of the legendary investigative journalist Seymour Hersh discussing Seth Rich and the manufactured "Russiagate" scandal in a private conversation. Hersh refuses to confirm the voice heard on the tape is his, which is exactly what he should do.

He made the comments in confidence, not knowing he was being recorded and that they would be made public. Why would he reward the betrayal of trust with a confirmation?

That said, we can't help but find the things he said very, very interesting. Speaking about Russiagate he says he has a trusted source who told him it was started, or at least fueled, by a conspiracy between the CIA chief Brennan, NSA chief Rogers, and the Director of National Intelligence Clapper. The trio colluded in telling the media that they had overwhelming evidence that Russia hacked the DNC - something that was absolutely not true.

See, and read, for yourself. The tape (Russia stuff starts halfway in):

And the transcript:
    I don't know whether you- Anyways, Wikileaks got access, and before he was killed- I can tell you right now Brennan is an asshole. Uh, I've known all these people for years. Clapper is sort of a better guy but not rocket scientist, the NSA guy's a ****ing moron, and they don't- you know the trouble with all of those guys is that the only way they're going to make it to a board or two and get hired by (?) and get some fat cat contracts is if Hillary stayed in.

With Trump they're gone, they're done, they're going to live on their pension, they're not going to make it. And I gotta tell you guys, they don't want to live on their pension, they want to be on boards.

I have somebody on the inside, you know I've been around a long time, and I write a lot of stuff. I have somebody on the inside who will go and read a file for me. This person is unbelievably accurate and careful, he's a very high-level guy and he'll do a favor. You're just going to have to trust me. I have what they call in my business a long-form journalism,

I have a narrative of how that whole ****ing thing began, it's a Brennan operation, it was an American disinformation and ****ing the ****ing President, at one point when they, they even started telling the press, they were back briefing the press, the head of the NSA was going and telling the press, ****ing cock-sucker Rogers, was telling the press that we even know who in the GRU, the Russian Military Intelligence Service, who leaked it. I mean all bull****.

They were telling the stup- I worked at the New York Times for ****ing years, and the trouble with the ****ing New York Times is they have smart guys, but they're totally beholden on sources. If the president or the head of the (???) to actually believe it. I was actually hired at the time to write, to go after the war in Vietnam War in 72 because they were just locked in.

So that's what the Times did. These guys run the ****ing Times, and Trump's not wrong. But I mean I wish he would calm down and had a better a better press secretary, I mean you don't have to be so. Trump's not wrong to think they all ****ing lie about him.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Cidersomerset (3rd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st June 2018), gaiagirl (13th August 2018), mojo (10th July 2018), Reinhard (4th August 2017), sanma (3rd August 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Seymour Hersh Bombshell: Seth Rich Leaked DNC
    Emails to WikiLeaks and Russian Hacking Story Is False

Published on 2 Aug 2017
    The mainstream media is completely blacklisting any mention of the bombshell revelations
    by investigative reporter Seymour Hersh about murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich, in which
    Hersh explained how Rich was Wikileaks’ source for the DNC leak and how the “Russian
    hacking” story was completely concocted by former CIA director John Brennan, Infowars reports.

In an audio tape obtained by Big League Politics, Hersh says he saw an FBI report leaked
    to him by an insider which confirms that Rich had contacted Wikileaks with sample emails
    from the DNC leak and asked for payment for the full data dump.

“All I know is that he offered a sample, an extensive sample, I’m sure dozens of emails,
    and said ‘I want money.’ Later, WikiLeaks did get the password, he had a DropBox, a
    protected DropBox,” he said. They got access to the DropBox,” added Hersh.

The Pulitzer Prize-winning author said Seth Rich first contacted Wikileaks in late Spring of
    last year and that the DNC later tried to cover up the truth by inventing the story that
    Russia had hacked their systems and that this was part of a disinformation operation
    overseen by former CIA director John Brennan.

https://www.infowars.com/exclusive-se...

https://www.infowars.com/media-comple...

http://bigleaguepolitics.com/audio-se...

=====================================================
    =====================================================

WIKILEAKS BREAKING NEWS: Seth Rich Was WikiLeaks Source States Seymour Hersh in Audio

Published on 1 Aug 2017
    SUPPORT H. A. GOODMAN ON PATREON:

====================================================
    ====================================================

Dr. Jerome Corsi - Seth Rich, Wasserman, Awan, Clinton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOFTEOR5-7A

Published on 1 Aug 2017

INFOWARS Live Stream:
    http://www.infowars.com/watch-alex-jo...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exclusive: Seymour Hersh Exposes DNC Leaker's Identity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piHwxTr8Yj4
    Published on 2 Aug 2017
    In this new, groundbreaking audio award winning journalist Seymour Hersh reveals
    who was behind the DNC leaks.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd August 2017 at 18:10.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st June 2018), mojo (10th July 2018), Reinhard (4th August 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Roger Stone breaks down Seymour Hersh Seth Rich,
    Awan, Brennan, Andrew McCabe much more 8/2/17

Published on 3 Aug 2017
    Roger Stone breaks down Seyhour Hersh Seth Rich, Awan
    brothers, John Brennan, Andrew McCabe much more 8/2/17

Roger stone breaks down recent events including Pultizer
    Prize winning author Seymour Hersh audio that Seth Rich
    was the source for wikileaks. How it is believed the John
    Brennan was behind entire operation to steal data and
    blame on Russia and much more.

Mr. Stone also Interviews Colon Mike McAllister spokesman
    for citizens for Trump about electing Pro-Trump candidates
    for office, and also discusses Omar Navarro campaign to
    unseat Maxine Waters.

Also details about acting FBI director Andrew McCabe (now
    #2 at FBI). Mr. McCabe also authorized the spending of
    $50,000 for the “golden showers dossier” for the purpose
    of smearing President Trump. Also that his wife received
    $675,000 cash from Governor Terry McAuliffe (Democrat
    money mover) at the exact time he was supposed to be investigating Hillary Clinton.

#RogerStone #SeymourHersh #SethRich #AndrewMcCabe #AwanBrothers #JohnBrennan #News #CurrentEvents

Category
    News & Politics

=====================================
    =====================================

SETH RICH INVESTIGATOR WARNS OF DC POLICE MURDER COVERUP:
    DNC Told DC Police to Stop Investigating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMzhS_oBdEs

Published on 2 Aug 2017
    Rod Wheeler on his investigation into DNC staffer's murder
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuRJD...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    AWAN BROTHERS BREAKING NEWS: House Democrat Didn't
    Know Awans Used Off Site Servers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW-Pu1IKN-k
    Published on 3 Aug 2017

====================================
    ====================================

Imran Awan: More questions than answers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqdoDTb5gjc
    Published on 26 Jul 2017
    A former House of Representatives IT staffer was arrested Monday
    in Washington, DC. He is charged with bank fraud and accused of
    stealing equipment from members of Congress. RT America’s
    Alexey Yaroshevsky explains how Imran Awan isn’t just any Hill staffer.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st June 2018), Franny (4th August 2017), mojo (10th July 2018), Reinhard (4th August 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

CrossTalk: RE: Wasserman Schultz

Published on 4 Aug 2017
    Welcome to the Twilight Zone – it would seem this is the place where Debbie Wasserman
    Schultz resides, works, and even conspires. She is at the center of a growing scandal that
    includes ethics violations, fraud, embezzlement, theft, lies, misrepresentation, Pakistan,
    and gross mishandling of sensitive government documents. And guess what? None of this
    is being blamed on Russia!
    CrossTalking with Philip Giraldi, H. A. Goodman, and Alex Newman.

==================================================
    ==================================================

Wasserman Schultz opens up on IT worker scandal

Published on 4 Aug 2017
    Former DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz explained why she didn't fire her former
    IT worker sooner in an interview with The Sun Sentinel.

Info Wars : Debbie Wasserman Schultz Is Going Down
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mpV6BT9NGw
    Published on 2 Aug 2017
    Professional Liar Debbie Wasserman Schultz thinks she still lives in the carefree
    days of Clinton and Obama’s land of corruption. A magically delicious place where
    anything goes as long as you defend your crimes by debasing them as racist and
    islamaphobic.

Ethics group wants Wasserman Schultz investigated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWsN3FEWooQ

Published on 1 Aug 2017
    The Foundation for Accountability and Civic Trust (FACT) wants the Office of
    Congressional Ethics to open an investigation on former DNC chair over IT staffer
    accused in bank fraud case #Tucker
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 5th August 2017 at 00:45.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st June 2018), mojo (10th July 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,045 times in 8,169 posts

The Man Who Knew Seth Rich – John Mark Dougan Speaks from Exile in Moscow

It's immediately obvious that Comey's FBI was on it and involved from the very beginning.
    Last edited by norman; 21st June 2018 at 15:20.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st June 2018), mojo (10th July 2018), mountain_jim (22nd June 2018), Valerie Villars (21st June 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Here is the transcript from Forbidden Knowledge
    THE MAN WHO KNEW SETH RICH – JOHN MARK DOUGAN SPEAKS FROM EXILE IN MOSCOW
    6/21/18 https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/the...ile-in-moscow/
    Quote If John Mark Dougan is to be believed, his story may represent the first break in the Seth Rich case in several months. He joins Crowdsource the Truth’s Jason Goodman, whose revoked livestreaming privileges on YouTube have been restored after 3 months for this first broadcast back on his original channel.

John Mark Dougan is a former West Palm Beach County cop who also ran several dissident and whistleblower websites, mostly relating to corruption in law enforcement, including PBSOTalk.com and DC Leaks.

It was in his capacity as an alternative media publisher that Dougan says he was contacted by Seth Rich in February of 2016. When Seth sent the files to Dougan via email, he had 45 FBI agents at his house the next morning, who seized his computers.

Driving straight to DC soon afterwards, he met with Seth Rich face to face at 4AM near the basketball court of Washington Metropolitan High School, where he received a thumb drive containing the DNC emails. Dougan adds, “I introduced that group of people to an intermediary that I know that knows Assange.”

Dougan managed to escape the FBI via Canada and he currently lives under political asylum in Moscow, from where he speaks here with Jason Goodman. He categorically denies being a “Russian hacker” or knowing Guccifer or Fancy Bear. He does believe that if anybody knows who stole the DNC’s emails, it would be Imran Awan, who was in charge of their IT.

===

Here are the relevant transcripts of this breakthrough interview with John Mark Dougan.

Dougan: I was contacted by a guy and I think it was like February 2016, with the emails from the DNC. At first, I kind of blew the guy off. I thought he was crackpot. A few weeks later, he kept pounding me and hounding me and I said, “Yeah well, send me one.”

It was in an EML file format and it looked very legitimate and I’m just saying to myself, “Well, one email, you can fake – but a lot of emails, you can’t.”

So, I [asked him], what else did he have? He said, “Well, I’ve got a whole bunch of them,” and I said, “Okay, go ahead and send them to me,” and he did.

I wound up getting 700 or so emails on that first dump. Of course, that was –

Goodman: Sorry to interrupt you, there, John – but just to be clear, the guy, of course we now understand to be Seth Rich. You didn’t know that at the time.

Dougan: No and I never asked his name. So, I don’t actually say “Seth Rich” – but that’s the dude in the picture – minus the crazy clothing.

Goodman: So, just to recap a little bit. You’re saying that he initially sent you these 700-and-some-odd emails, they were in an EML archive, which is the Microsoft Outlook email archive format and in preparing for our talk today, I’ve been listening to some of your other interviews and you’re feeling like it’s possible that even just looking at those emails on your computer may have somehow kind of ingested them into Outlook or sent them to your Outlook server, in such a way that authorities might have become aware that you had them.

Dougan: Yeah. I mean, I’m not sure. That’s one of the things that I had suspected but you know, all I know is the day after I got this dump, I had the FBI – I had like 45 agents in my house.

Goodman: Hmm. That’s a lot!

Dougan: Damn right, it’s a lot! they didn’t even send 45 agents to get the terrorists that shot up that place in California, the two brothers –

Goodman: San Bernardino or whatever?

Dougan: Yeah.

Goodman: So, okay the FBI, obviously very interested in these leaks and it’s quite interesting to note that this is the same FBI that’s under scrutiny now in this hearing that’s going on in Congress, where they’re questioning the Inspector General and of course the new Director of the FBI who is Christopher Wray.

At the time, the Director would have been James Comey and it is interesting to note that James Comey – his lawyer – said that he couldn’t testify because he was out of the country – but then he sent a tweet that indicated that he was in Iowa!

So, Chuck Grassley became quite irritated with him! But it’s interesting to note that we’ve got these high-level law enforcement people who are seemingly unwilling to testify, seemingly making up stories and lies as to why they cannot do that and obviously, there’s got to be something huge at stake, here or they wouldn’t be doing that.

Now, the FBI took all of your stuff when they came to your house, right?

Dougan: Yeah and you know what kills me – remember the the guy that shot up the nightclub in Orlando?

Goodman: Yes. Omar Mateen.

Dougan: Yeah. They blew off his investigation to investigate me! They blew off the tip and he was out buying guns and body armor and they had all these agents following me [instead].

Goodman: Wow, that was in Orlando – so, you’re saying they redirected FBI resources –

Dougan: – It was in Orlando but he was buying all the stuff in the West Palm Beach area.

Goodman: And of course that’s where you were. That’s quite shocking to know and you still had friends in law enforcement, I assume. Were they able to tell you anything about this?

Dougan: No. Not really. I just know that they had gotten a tip about this Omar Mateen guy buying guns and body armor and they weren’t watching him. They said, “Well, you know there’s really nothing we can do.”

Yet, they were watching me. They had surveillance teams watching me and this guy is running around, planning a terrorist act. So, they’re blowing off terrorism investigations to target political dissidents – and that was the West Palm Beach branch of the FBI.

The West Palm Beach branch of the FBI also blew off the Parkland shooter and they blew off one other kid – there’s a kid in Palm Beach Gardens, he spent the night at his friend’s house and he had converted to Islam and while everybody was sleeping, he hacked off the one kid’s head and stabbed the mom and he stabbed a couple of other people.

Goodman: Wow, I didn’t even hear about that.

Dougan: And the FBI knew about him…

Goodman: Huh. It really furthers the question, John of “What is the FBI doing?”…It seems like you’re someone who should be a witness to an investigation for the FBI! The FBI should be investigating police corruption, not going and raiding the home of the guy who’s revealing it!

…So, they took all your stuff and then you, of course met with Seth Rich. We were looking last time at this lake that’s sort of near Howard University [Image of Google Earth view of McMillan Reservoir in DC]. Now, Seth Rich lived in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Washington, DC, which is pretty close to Howard University, right here and we can see the facilities for Howard University. Have you been able, John to recall any more clearly?

Dougan: Yeah, I look back at my notes I think I sent them to you earlier today and again, I can’t remember the name of the school but it’s Washington-something High School and actually, as we said, [Seth] thought it was Howard University. Turned out the high school borders on Howard University.

[Goodman zooms in on Google Earth to the basketball court of Washington Metropolitan High School, where Dougan and Seth Rich met].
    Goodman: And it was at this meeting that he handed you a thumb drive which was ostensibly a backup of the files that he had sent you – and he didn’t know about WikiLeaks, at this point – or how did that all come about…?

Dougan: So, when I set everything up, I used to use a hosting company called Shinjiro out of Malaysia because they have incredibly strong privacy laws…I wasn’t managing the website or anything like that. I didn’t have time. I set it up, what ten days, nine days after I got to Moscow and I just didn’t have a lot of time. I didn’t have any money and…I set it up and it was kind of their job to run everything…

Goodman: …So, you didn’t realize that you were meeting with Seth Rich. Let’s see if we can get to the street level, here with this basketball court…and this meeting, it coincided very closely with the what’s been characterized as a “email phishing attack” on the “Pod Father”, John Podesta. Do you think that you’re meeting with Seth Rich had anything to do with that?

Dougan: No, I think that was a guy from Cyber Command, who hacked or phished Podesta.

Goodman: Why do you think that?

Dougan: Because he said he was he was phishing people at DNC.

Goodman: Really?

Dougan: Yeah.

Goodman: Do you have any way of getting back in touch with that person?

Dougan: I tried writing in in June of 2017 and then July 2017. I tried writing all those guys and I never heard back from a single one.

Goodman: Hmm. Well, of course Seth Rich had allegedly been killed only days after the meeting in July, you’re talking 2017, now –

Dougan: No, I’m talking 2016.

Goodman: Sorry. Okay, so I know so that they would have been nervous if Seth Rich was in fact killed, which I have always doubted, simply because we’ve seen no autopsy, no ballistics, no police investigation – and in your experience in the six or seven years you the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office, were there homicides that went uninvestigated and had no autopsies?

Dougan: No. No.

Goodman: Yeah, it just doesn’t happen.

Dougan: There’s really no autopsy?

Goodman: There’s no autopsy

Dougan: – or maybe it’s just classified.

Goodman: Why would that be the case? I mean, supposedly, this is just a botched robbery. It doesn’t seem–

Dougan: – But hold on. Sometimes, if the crime is under investigation, they won’t release some of that information and that case is still open, as far as I’ve read.

Goodman: Well, where have you read that? Because when I spoke to Rod Wheeler, who was a private detective who was hired to investigate the murder and a former DC Metro Police homicide detective, he said that he was told not to look into it. He was told to stand down. There is no official investigation. There is no autopsy. That’s what Rod Wheeler told me.

Dougan: Well, that could be but that doesn’t mean that they would close the case. The case could just be open and just sit open for the rest of our lives. And a lot of times, law enforcement agencies will do that; they’ll open up a case on somebody like, if it’s if it’s an unpleasant conversation like with me. They investigated me for eight years and they always, their answer to the media was, “Well, we can’t tell you what we’re investigating him for because it’s an active investigation.

Goodman: …so, you’re you’re a guy, that by all measures should be treated like a hero. I mean, a veteran…you’ve served this country as a Marine, as a police officer and you’ve been basically chased out. You’re there in Moscow, unable to return, you still hold the passport as a US citizen.

Dougan: Well, yeah. I don’t ever use it. I have my asylum documents. Wanna see what that looks like? [Smiles and shows documents]…

Goodman: …so, how does this all fit into what is going on right now in the United States; this Bob Mueller investigation into Russian hacking, them saying that Russia colluded with the Trump campaign? I mean…Seth Rich came to you, you don’t even know if Seth Rich was working with other people or not, where he got these emails from; he just presented you with these emails that you initially downloaded.

The FBI came to your place immediately, took all that stuff, you then went to DC, received a thumb drive that you still have, correct?

Dougan: I don’t have the drive, I have the files.

Goodman: You have the files.

Dougan: Actually, I do have to drive but I put a bunch of movies on it! (Laughs). I didn’t I didn’t know what the relevance was gonna be when I got here, you know I mean?

Goodman: So, you still have these files. Have they been released?

Dougan: Oh yeah, they were they released immediately…

You want to know why they’re pushing Russian Collusion? I’ll tell you exactly why. Because money. Boy. How do they how do they keep power? By keeping people scared. If you push the narrative that oh there’s a big bad Russian boogeyman out there, the people are gonna be throwing money at the Department of Defense, the FBI, the CIA, they’re just gonna be throwing money at them.

That’s how they’ve got to keep their budget, right? There’s no threat, the these law enforcement agencies will shrink or cease to exist.

Goodman: Right. We’ve seen, in the United States and around the world a lot of these private intelligence companies opening things like fusion GPS and CrowdStrike is one that specializes in cyber security. Of course, CrowdStrike is were the only group to have looked into these so-called hacked servers from the DNC. What can you tell us about this “Apartment 28” and Guccifer 2.0?

Dougan: I can’t tell you anything about him. I don’t know.

Goodman: Fancy Bear. None of this stuff has anything to do with the work that you were doing and you never heard of her and countered a guy named Imran Awan?

Dougan: I’ve heard of them because after I found out about the whole Seth Rich thing and it was very suspicious to me and then I had heard about whatever his name is, Imran Awan…and how the Democrats were like basically just giving him money, knowing he was under investigation, giving him money to send to Pakistan and then letting him flee there, right? They were like helping this guy and the only think is…that’s a guy who would have been in a position to find out who was taking these files

Goodman: Right. If Seth had somehow taken the files, Imran would know about that and that’s basically just speculation on your part…

…John, did the FBI seized all of your assets and freeze your bank accounts and stuff? It seems like you’re doing quite well, with the exotic car business and some of the other things.

Dougan: Well, actually okay so the exotic car business it wasn’t actually a business I set it up as a tax shelter for that particular car. So, in Florida if you set up what’s called a like a single asset operation or a single asset LLC and you register the vehicle or the airplane for that corporation, then when you sell the company the people don’t have to pay taxes; they’re buying the company and the assets. It just happened to come with it so it’s a very smart tax move…

Goodman: …the FBI seized all of your financial assets?

Dougan: No, not all of them.

Goodman: But it wasn’t like you were sitting on millions of dollars that they could seize, anyway.

Dougan: No, No, God, no, I didn’t have a lot.

Goodman: So, what can we do, moving forward here John to try and put some of these pieces together? I mean, people still want to know what happened to Seth Rich.

Fougan: I want to know.

Goodman: Right, so how how could we possibly do that…? If Robert Muller was sincere about his investigation into Russian hacking…he’d be wanting to talk to you not to say that you are a Russian hacker but there’s all these news articles there’s all this interaction that you’ve had with Seth Rich and all these entities here –

Dougan: Mueller’s not sincere. The whole bunch of ’em. Bunch of liars.

Goodman: Yeah, I agree with that I agree with that so…My guest right now is John Mark Dugan and John has met with Seth Rich.

You introduced Seth rich to the idea of WikiLeaks, didn’t you?

Dougan: I introduced that group of people to an intermediary that I know that knows Assange, yeah.

Goodman: So do you know if Seth Rich was the source of whatever to WikiLeaks?

Dougan: I don’t know

Goodman: Were the emails that WikiLeaks released the same as emails that you had?

Dougan: I don’t know. I’ve never been to WikiLeaks.

Goodman: That’s pretty surprising.

Dougan: When I got here, I’ve had to bust my ass, bust my hump every day to work. I don’t have money coming in, you know. I have to eat. I have to do all this other stuff. I’m waking up at 6:00AM in the morning, designing tables, writing my book and I’m not going to bed until you know twelve, one, two o’clock…I don’t have a lot of time to be paying attention to anything else except for trying to feed myself and see my kids, somehow.

Periscope is asking why did Seth Rich choose to contact you and that’s because you had this PBSO whistleblower site, right?

Dougan: Well it’s not just PBSOTalk, I’ve had I’ve had whistleblower sites all over the country and I’ve been chased by law enforcement all over the country, well, investigated by law enforcement all over the country…

Goodman: You had built a reputation as a guy who was making these confidential whistleblower sites and that’s what Seth Rich was looking for…

…Thank you for your time I think what we should do now is wrap it up and just let people know that they can order your book it’s going to be out later this week the book of course is called ‘Bad Volf’ that’s a book by John Mark Dugan and John is a guy who had met with Seth rich John is a whistleblower who has stood up to police corruption and basically gotten the shaft is there anything that we can do to close out this case and create a situation where you can return to the United States, John?

Dougan: Probably not. I don’t honestly I don’t trust the government enough to return to the United States.

Goodman: Wow.

Dougan: And frankly speaking, it’s actually really cool over here. I love this city. I don’t love it during the winter but I love the city, in general and other than the fact that my family’s in the United States; if I didn’t have a family, I’d probably never return.

Goodman: Well, we’re looking forward to you having a chance to see – you have one kid or more than one kid?

Dougan: I have two. An 8 year old son and a 10 year old daughter.

Goodman: Right and we’re hopeful that you’ll be able to be reunited with them soon.

Martin de Beer is asking me to ask about the chain of command. Does it end with the coroner being the highest in command?

We’ve been told is that the coroner is the highest law enforcement authority in a county; that they’re the only one who can arrest the sheriff.

Dougan: Wow, that could be I don’t know. I’ve never heard that.

Goodman: There’s got to be certain details about things like that that the average officers maybe not directly familiar with

Dougan: Yeah, I think anybody can arrest a sheriff. For instance, if there’s a sheriff drinking and driving and you pulled them over, you definitely arrest them – not they would.

Goodman: But what if there’s a sheriff stealing guns out of evidence to plant on minorities as they were in your county, how come nobody arrested that Sheriff?

Dougan: Oh, well, because he got a promotion, that’s why he’s the sheriff.

Goodman: Well, I want to thank you for joining us today I want to remind everybody that Crowdsource the Truth is out of YouTube jail and thank you so much for being my first guest on our livestream here, back on the original Channel.

Dougan: Yeah, no problem. One day, you’re gonna have to tell me why you repeat to jail while we were in YouTube jail because we bring everybody controversial guests like yourself, who some people don’t want coming forward with this type of information so we received malicious anonymous strikes from people…they’re anonymous, so we don’t really know but it’s probably the same people that are bringing lawsuits against me and yes, there is another lawsuit that has been filed against myself and the plan, of course is to financially drain me and just as John has been run out of his county there in Florida and forced to go to Russia, I think there are certain people that want me to shut up in the same way they wanted you to because guys like you and I have a tendency to bring forward information that certain people don’t want to be brought forward and that’s why Crowdsource the Truth has been set up as a community sponsored news resource. There is no billion dollar advertiser there is no one providing thousands of dollars or hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars, there is no monthly payments coming from foreign intelligence services, Crowdsource the Truth relies on you, the audience to keep us going so if you’re watching and if you appreciate having us back here on the main channel please go to patreon.com/crowdsourcethetruth and become a sponsor I want to remind everyone also to go to https://badvolf.com and buy the book if you need a computer desk, you can also get some really handsome computer desks designed by our friend John, here and you can see all those online.

John, I want to thank you so much for joining us today. I apologize that we’ve got a black screen there but people can check out all those exciting days will help you back real soon and enjoy the evening there in Moscow. Thanks everybody for watching.

Dougan: Hey, tell whoever orders my book they can ask one question.

Goodman: Okay, there you go. You can ask questions directly of John and we’ll have you back on in the future, so people can maybe save up their questions. They can email them to truth at crowdsource the truth org.

I will see you soon John thanks for joining me and thanks for watching everybody! See you tomorrow.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (28th June 2018), mojo (10th July 2018), mountain_jim (22nd June 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Another American Patriot....he had to go under disguise & seek assylum in Russia because of the corruption in his police dept. here in the U.S.!!!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (28th June 2018), mojo (10th July 2018), onawah (22nd June 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Seth Rich and a Mole at Cyber Command Were Guccifer 2.0

From ForbiddenKnowledgeTV

Quote After transcribing 4 hours of interviews with John Mark Dougan conducted by Sarah Westall and Jason Goodman, I’m fairly well convinced that Seth Rich was part of the group that published the DCLeaks website and supplied WikiLeaks with the DNC Email Archive. The group included at least one person who worked at US Cyber Command in Fort Meade and the group referred to itself as Guccifer 2.0.

John Mark Dougan’s story is a bombshell that proves once and for all that the Mueller Investigation is a fraud. It also opens up a lot of questions about who was associated with Seth Rich and the DNC leaks.

John Mark Dougan, a Palm Beach County Police Officer and publisher of whistleblower websites was originally contacted by Seth Rich in February 2016. On March 13, 2016, he received a dump from Seth of between 740-750 emails stolen from the DNC. The following morning, the FBI raided Dougan’s home and seized all of his computers and phones.
    continue reading here:

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/set...-guccifer-2-0/

The video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0fzlPAM-mQ
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (28th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th June 2018), mojo (10th July 2018), mountain_jim (27th June 2018), ThePythonicCow (26th June 2018), Valerie Villars (26th June 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Witness Will Identify Two Seth Rich Killers
    The Still Report
    Published on Jul 9, 2018

"Synopsis:
    In what could be a significant break in the nearly 2-year-old Seth Rich murder mystery; tomorrow at 1 pm on the west bank of the Potomac river, a press conference will be held at the Holiday Inn Rosslyn Key Bridge where a credible witness will reveal the identity of the two men who he believes murdered DNC Voter Expansion Data Director, Seth Rich on July 10, 2016 in the early morning hours near his home less than 2 miles directly north of the U.S. Capitol.
    The two men both work as investigators for the Federal government, one who works as an agent for the DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration), the other is currently an ATF agent (Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives).
    According to whom? According to Washington-based attorney Jack Burkman in an interview just published by the Gateway Pundit.
    Burkman has offered a $130,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of Seth Rich’s killer or killers. Rich was shot twice in the back. The police said robbery was the motive, however, Rich’s wallet with money and credit cards in it was not touched. "

Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th July 2018), Michelle Marie (10th July 2018), mojo (10th July 2018), mountain_jim (10th July 2018), ThePythonicCow (10th July 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,420 times in 5,645 posts

thanks for the link...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

onawah (10th July 2018)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Seth Rich Story- Full Recap and New Witness Account

The Truth Factory
    Published on 16 Jul 2018

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th July 2018)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Dr. Corsi and Kevin Shipp Discuss Polygraph Testing Seth Rich Witness Luke Anon

Quote Last week, Dr. Corsi called me and asked that I reach out to Jack Burkman, proposing to polygraph the DOJ informant / Seth Rich witness known as Luke anon. I suggested we involve Kevin Shipp in the discussion.

Jason Goodman

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (31st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st July 2018), mountain_jim (31st July 2018)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Judge Dismisses Seth Rich Family Civil Suit – Special Guest Retired Homicide Detective Rod Wheeler

Jason Goodman
    Streamed live on 2 Aug 2018

Few stories have excited the interest of alternative news media viewers as the alleged murder of Seth Rich. Rich was purportedly the DNC insider who leaked critical computer data to Wikileaks. Rod Wheeler is the retired veteran DC MPD homicide detective hired on behalf of the Rich family to investigate the unsolved murder. In addition to be blocked in every way imaginable, Mr. Wheeler found himself on the opposite end of a civil suit filed against Fox News and himself by the Rich family. Rod joins me again tonight to discuss this bizarre odyssey.

Quote From Forbidden Knowledge TV
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/53008-2/

Former DC Metro Police homicide detective and Fox News contributor, Rod Wheeler joins Jason Goodman in the wake of the dismissal of his defamation lawsuit brought against Fox News. Wheeler’s case was dismissed, together with a separate case brought against Fox by the parents of DNC staffer, Seth Rich. The latter lawsuit claimed that Fox colluded with the White House to propagate a false, politically-biased narrative about the murder of Seth Rich.

On July 2, 2018, Federal Judge George Daniels of New York’s Southern District dismissed the parents’ complaint in its entirety, finding that the suit did not meet the legal requirements to proceed. The parents’ lawyer, Suyash Agrawal says they “look forward to vindicating their rights on appeal.”

Wheeler had been hired by the parents of Seth Rich to investigate the murder of their son when he found himself gagged by their lawsuit, which stemmed in part from statements that he’d made on the air. Wheeler was subsequently fired by Fox.

Now free to speak, Wheeler says his statements were misrepresented by reporter, Marina Marraco from Fox’s local DC affiliate, Fox 5. Further, Wheeler says the subsequent online article published on the Fox News by Malia Zimmerman contained the same misrepresentations from his TV interview that he says originated from Ed Butowsky and that these were politically motivated.

Butowsky is also a former Fox contributor and a Republican fundraiser in Texas who had actually paid Wheeler on behalf of the parents to investigate Seth’s murder. Butowsky and Zimmerman were exonerated by the New York Judge’s ruling.

Butowsky has claimed multiple times that Seth’s accomplice in downloading the DNC emails was his brother Aaron Rich, who currently works in cyber security for Northrup Grumman and that the two were in direct contact with WikiLeaks. Wheeler asks why Butowsky never told him that, seeing as he was paying him to investigate the case? When Wheeler recently asked Butowsky this very question, the latter’s response was, “I can’t tell you everything.” The two then discuss Butowsky’s editing of audiotapes that he surreptitiously made of both Wheeler and of journalist Sy Hersh, who did not know he was being recorded and who says the recording was not representative of their conversation.

Aaron Rich has sued Ed Butowsky and Max Couch of America First Radio for their remarks implicating him in the DNC Leak and in yet another lawsuit, former DNC media consultant, Brad Bauman is suing Butowsky and Couch for defamation and injunctive relief.

Of course, proving that Seth Rich, with or without the help of his brother leaked the DNC emails to WikiLeaks would put a nail in the coffin of Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel Investigation into Trump’s “collusion” with Russia, Russian state actors “hacking” the DNC’s server and “meddling” with the 2016 Presidential Election.

In the first half of this interview, the Skype connection suffered from network congestion issues but it gets better and better as the interview progresses. Wheeler says he was getting very close to solving the case when he got pushback from the family and the DC Metro Police but that he doesn’t want to give any details for fear of finding himself in another lawsuit.

“There was one individual, Jason that really concerns me in this investigation. This person knew a little bit too much than they should have known with regards to the death of Seth Rich. I’ve listened to this person on various media channels…and I’ve always said to myself, ‘How did this person know that?’…They really should not have known unless they were involved,” says Wheeler.

Goodman raises his doubts about whether Seth Rich was even murdered, based on the 2017 interview he and George Webb did with him, in which Wheeler stated that there was “No autopsy report, no ballistics, no death certificate…there’s body camera footage that’s gone missing…”

Drawing from his own experience as a former Detective at the DC Metro Police Department, Wheeler explains the bureaucratic process involved with filing a case from the scene to the dispatcher, etc. and why he believes that Seth was indeed murdered, although he has complained from the very beginning that he wasn’t getting the typical responses from the Police Department and he can’t rule out Goodman’s suggestion that an agency was inserted itself in the police case.

The two discuss the recent press conference put together by Republican activist Jack Burkman radio host, Matt Couch and the new witness to the murder, “Luke” who claims a former DEA agent was hired to kill Seth. Wheeler asks why isn’t the police department and trained detectives questioning him?

Wheeler says he’s positive that the case can be solved. Many more fascinating details are to be found here. For followers of the Seth Rich murder mystery, this video is a must!

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th August 2018), gaiagirl (13th August 2018)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Current news from John Mark Dugan, exiled in Russia.
    (Mods may want to start a separate thread, as this is more current, and not focused on Seth Rich--more about current scandals, much of it concerning Epstein and pedophilia in high circles.)
    Part 1

Part 2
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (6th October 2019), Bill Ryan (6th October 2019), BMJ (2nd November 2019), mountain_jim (11th October 2019), TomKat (2nd November 2019), Valerie Villars (1st November 2019)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Each breath a gift...

38. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

mountain_jim (3rd November 2019)

39. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

FBI Seth Rich Document Dump Included Emails Mentioning
    the Clintons and Mueller in Discussions of Seth Rich’s Death

Gateway Pundit reported:

"The Stasi FBI released thousands of pages of documents on murdered DNC operative Seth Rich back in 2021 nearly five years after his mysterious death.

The FBI denied for years they had nothing on the case.

It later was revealed that not only did they have thousands of pages of documents.

* The documents were posted previously on the FBI Vault —

Have at it:

FBI VAULT on Seth Rich

"For years Attorney Ty Clevenger requested this information on the case from the FBI.
    in 2021 the FBI released the information without notifying Clevenger.

Now this…
    The FBI documents included these two documents that mention Robert Mueller and Hillary Clinton from pages 134 and 135.

This email mentions Mueller holding the name of the hitman.

This email says Clintons hired to murder Seth Rich.

No explanation is given.

And this was posted on page 59. That it was “conceivable” that an individual or group would want Seth Rich dead.

Why was this redacted?

Did the FBI know that Rich was behind Wikileaks emails?

Did the FBI lie to the American public for years about this?

This raises more questions about the case and why the FBI lied to the American public about his death for years.

We await their explanation

article source: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...th-rich-death/

these are the issues and questions of true interest to the American public who deserves factual information in respect to the candidates that seek to govern and hold political office

NOT the clown world irrelevant demands of submission to ideologies we are subjected to daily
    Last edited by iota; 31st July 2022 at 05:12. Reason: edit images
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

gini (31st July 2022), mountain_jim (30th November 2023), pabranno (31st July 2022), Tintin (30th November 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast