+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: MANCHESTER ENGLAND: Explosions at UK Ariana Grande Concert

1. Link to Post #41
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Default Re: MANCHESTER ENGLAND: Explosions at UK Ariana Grande Concert

Mix an orchestrated, staged event with real victims, real people dying is the most perfidious thing they can do (can somebody replace "they" with precise names, please). Whatever arguments are brought up for or against false flag, one is always (partly) wrong, there is always proof for the other side, too.

The means to terrorize/traumatize the general public have been perfectioned since Sandy Hook, it seems. I don't doubt for a minute that there were real deaths, nor have I any doubt that the tragedy was planned meticulously. What will they fabricate next!

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Bruno (24th May 2017), Debra (24th May 2017), Hervé (24th May 2017), Nasu (24th May 2017), onawah (24th May 2017), seko (24th May 2017), Sophocles (24th May 2017), TelosianEmbrace (24th May 2017), thedood73 (24th May 2017), Wind (24th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,077 times in 869 posts

Im from Manchester, I can confirm children and adults did die in this atrocity. Real children, real parents, grandparents. Friends of friends, children of friends. This was very real.

Who orchestrated it, I've no idea. But one thing I do know is that from the depths of my soul full of despair for those poor children and parents who lost their lives, Manchester has made me proud. Everyone is United and (the majority) are refusing to let this cause divide, conquer or hatred. The need to help that so many people felt was overwhelming and shows that compassion and love really is the most important thing.

Yesterday my partner made it into work in the city centre, albeit 2 hours late...trains and transport was still diverted away from the Arena and Victoria Station. There was several false alarms and a huge armed response presence.
    With heavy hearts, life carrys on all around. This weekend I'll still be in Manchester celebrating this amazing city.

It's my honest opinion that this was, in no shape or form a false flag event with crisis actors. It happened and it was real. As for the rest of the details...I've no idea.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th May 2017), Bruno (24th May 2017), Debra (24th May 2017), delfine (24th May 2017), DNA (24th May 2017), Hervé (24th May 2017), Iloveyou (24th May 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th May 2017), Nasu (24th May 2017), onawah (24th May 2017), seko (24th May 2017), shijo (24th May 2017), skogvokter (25th May 2017), Sophocles (24th May 2017), Steviemad (24th May 2017), Wind (24th May 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

What happened in the meme-o-sphere as a result of this attack.

What was happening just before the attack - that was totally deflated and shut down?
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bruno (24th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #44
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,509 times in 4,311 posts

I have no doubt at all that this atrocity was a real event and that real people died. Of course they died. I think Herve is probably correct in that the part crisis actors play - and they most likely are involved here - is to help promote the desired narrative in the aftermath, by way of posing in pictures and giving media interviews.

The real point is: was it a government sponsored op from the get go, a false flag? If so, why? What is the intended outcome?

Theoretically, to sustain public anxiety in Europe in order to justify, and gain public approval of, tighter control, greater security, and increased surveillance. Also bear in mind that there is an election coming. A massively important election. A powerful response to the attack by Theresa May will win her votes.

The overall purpose may very well come down to this: Just one day after the attack we have armed officers out in force. (Police forces in the UK are well known for not being armed).

Police State in the UK here we come.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-40026013
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th May 2017), Bruno (24th May 2017), DNA (24th May 2017), Hervé (24th May 2017), muxfolder (25th May 2017), Nasu (24th May 2017), onawah (24th May 2017), seko (24th May 2017), silverfish (25th May 2017), thedood73 (24th May 2017), Wind (24th May 2017)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,094 times in 8,175 posts

Yea, the one big unknown about Theresa May was how tough she is in the heat of crisis.

I guess that gap in our mental profile of her got filled in just in the nick of time, didn't it.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th May 2017), Bruno (24th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th May 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (24th May 2017), Nasu (24th May 2017)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It worked for Thatcher didn't it. There may have been a little pressure for her leading up to that crucial election of 1983 - then boom! the Falklands crisis. She won by a landslide because of that. Not saying the Falklands affair was a false flag or anything like Manchester, but as a political device...they sure know how to spin things in their favour.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bruno (24th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th May 2017), Nasu (24th May 2017)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,735 times in 4,314 posts

For everyone who is so sure this is a false flag Government controlled event I would like to ask the question why?
    For everyone here congratulating themselves for their savvy, in-depth and penetrating take in assuring us this is a staged event, no one has tried to formulate a "why" as to answer the desired results on the traumatized British citizens, if this is indeed a false flag.
    If this is a staged event then what is the motive of the perpetrator?
    Just because there have been staged events in the past does not mean a lone person of sufficient hatred is incapable of blowing themselves up in a public area.
    By that rationale Israel has been staging events with suicide bombers on it's streets and buses for decades.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bruno (24th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th May 2017), Nasu (24th May 2017)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,094 times in 8,175 posts

False Flag is term we shouldn't read as a single type of phenomenon.

I had some early experiences ( 4 decades ago ) of how the intelligence services mingle with groups and sectors of the population. I have zero doubt that even without crisis actors and a whole fake play production, which has obviously been used in several American events, the agencies can deliver one to order at pretty short notice.
    Last edited by norman; 24th May 2017 at 13:16.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bruno (24th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th May 2017), Gaia (24th May 2017), Nasu (24th May 2017)

17. Link to Post #49
    Scotland Avalon Member angelfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 241 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    For everyone who is so sure this is a false flag Government controlled event I would like to ask the question why?
    For everyone here congratulating themselves for their savvy, in-depth and penetrating take in assuring us this is a staged event, no one has tried to formulate a "why" as to answer the desired results on the traumatized British citizens, if this is indeed a false flag.
    Just because there have been staged events in the past does not mean a lone person of sufficient hatred is incapable of blowing themselves up in a public area.
    By that rationale Israel has been staging events with suicide bombers on it's streets and buses for decades.
    This, to my way of thinking, is mostly definitely another heart wrenching and sickening false flag.
    The day before this event, Theresa May's campaign was in meltdown due to the ill timed proposal for a dementia tax:

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...tive-manifesto

Her projected image as a "safe and stable" leader was beginning to wobble but now she will be seen as the only politician capable of protecting us from such atrocities.
    Job done.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to angelfire For This Post:

Bruno (24th May 2017), DNA (24th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th May 2017), Nasu (24th May 2017)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Personally I never said I was sure this was a false flag. But based on historical events of similar type that I happen to believe were false flags, there are hints to me that this could be.

If the perpetrator was the security forces, ie government, there are several possible reasons which I suggested a few posts above. If you mean the actual bomber, if he was a so called lone wolf, who blew himself up...well we don't know if anyone actually did blow themselves up for sure, for there isn't much of a body to identify. If he really did blow himself up, then he probably did it because he was a soldier simply following the orders of ISIS. But we have only the mainstream media's version of events to go on. But beyond that:

- He may be a pawn, brainwashed into doing this.
    - The bomb could've been planted on him, eg in baggage, without his knowledge.
    - The security forces were well aware of the plot and let it go forward (for reasons above in #44)
    - The bomb was nothing to do with him, it was planted in the floor, the ceiling, in a flower pot or whatever, and he is a convenient scapegoat.
    - He may've been security forces himself, taking part in an exercise, and was deliberately made the patsy (like the so-called bombers of 7/7).

All just speculation I agree, but these are potential possibilities.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bruno (24th May 2017), DNA (24th May 2017), Nasu (24th May 2017)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

She, Mrs May, will be seen as getting the job of diverting us all from analysing the effect of our responsibility/contribution to the deaths of many, many children in their own countries who have been killed by UK, USA, Israelis , etc., which will enable us to feel what our actions are doing, such as bringing a Manchester incident to our shores. Sorry to say this, you all, and deeply sad that our children have been attacked. I am also deeply sad about the deaths of all of those others in other countries.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

angelfire (25th May 2017), DNA (24th May 2017), Hervé (24th May 2017), Nasu (24th May 2017), seko (24th May 2017)

23. Link to Post #52
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Manchester attacker linked to Libyan terrorists harbored by UK govt for decades

Tony Cartalucci Land Destroyer Report
    Wed, 24 May 2017 13:53 UTC

UK Proscribed terrorist organization, Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG), maintains large presence in Manchester area and is now being linked to recent blast.

As suspected and as was the case in virtually all recent terror attacks carried out in Europe - including both in France and Belgium - the suspect involved in the recent Manchester blast which killed 22 and injured scores more was previously known to British security and intelligence agencies.

The Telegraph in its article, "Salman Abedi named as the Manchester suicide bomber - what we know about him," would report:
    Salman Abedi, 22, who was reportedly known to the security services, is thought to have returned from Libya as recently as this week.
    While initial reports attempted to craft a narrative focused on a "lone wolf" attacker who organized and executed the blast himself, the nature of the improvised explosive device used and the details of the attack revealed what was certainly an operation carried out by someone who either acquired militant experience through direct contact with a terrorist organization, or was directed by a terrorist organization with extensive experience.

A Thriving Terrorist Community in the Midst of Manchester

The same Telegraph article would also admit (emphasis added):
    A group of Gaddafi dissidents, who were members of the outlawed Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG), lived within close proximity to Abedi in Whalley Range.

Among them was Abd al-Baset Azzouz, a father-of-four from Manchester, who left Britain to run a terrorist network in Libya overseen by Ayman al-Zawahiri, Osama bin Laden's successor as leader of al-Qaeda.

Azzouz, 48, an expert bomb-maker, was accused of running an al-Qaeda network in eastern Libya. The Telegraph reported in 2014 that Azzouz had 200 to 300 militants under his control and was an expert in bomb-making.

Another member of the Libyan community in Manchester, Salah Aboaoba told Channel 4 news in 2011 that he had been fund raising for LIFG while in the city.
    Aboaoba had claimed he had raised funds at Didsbury mosque, the same mosque attended by Abedi.
    Thus, the required experience for the recent Manchester attack exists in abundance within the community's Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG) members.

LIFG is in fact a proscribed terrorist group listed as such by the United Kingdom's government in 2005, and still appears upon its list of "Proscribed terrorist groups or organisations," found on the government's own website.

The accompanying government list (PDF) states explicitly regarding LIFG that:
    The LIFG seeks to replace the current Libyan regime with a hard-line Islamic state. The group is also part of the wider global Islamist extremist movement, as inspired by Al Qa'ida. The group has mounted several operations inside Libya, including a 1996 attempt to assassinate Mu'ammar Qadhafi.
    Thus, astoundingly, according to the Telegraph, a thriving community of listed terrorists exists knowingly in the midst of the British public, without any intervention by the UK government, security, or intelligence agencies - with members regularly travelling abroad and participating in armed conflict and terrorist activities before apparently returning home - not only without being incarcerated, but apparently also without even being closely monitored.

LIFG also appears on the US State Department's list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations. Astoundingly, it appears under a section titled, "Delisted Foreign Terrorist Organizations," and indicates that it was removed as recently as 2015.

Elsewhere on the US State Department's website, is a 2012 report where LIFG is described:
    On November 3, 2007, [Al Qaeda (AQ)] leader Ayman al-Zawahiri announced a formal merger between AQ and LIFG. However, on July 3, 2009, LIFG members in the United Kingdom released a statement formally disavowing any association with AQ.
    The report also makes mention of LIFG's role in US-led NATO regime change operations in Libya in 2011 (emphasis added):
    In early 2011, in the wake of the Libyan revolution and the fall of Qadhafi, LIFG members created the LIFG successor group, the Libyan Islamic Movement for Change (LIMC), and became one of many rebel groups united under the umbrella of the opposition leadership known as the Transitional National Council. Former LIFG emir and LIMC leader Abdel Hakim Bil-Hajj was appointed the Libyan Transitional Council's Tripoli military commander during the Libyan uprisings and has denied any link between his group and AQ.
    Indeed, a literal senior Al Qaeda-affiliate leader would head the regime put into power by US-led military operations - which included British forces.

Abdelhakim Belhadj honored by Sen. John McCain as a hero. L to R: CT Senator Richard Bumenthal, ISIS commander Abdelhakim Belhadj, AZ Senator John Mc Cain, SC Senator Lindsey Graham © theconservativetreehouse.com

Not only this, but prominent US politicians would even travel to Libya to personally offer support to Bil-Hajj (also spelled Belhaj). In one notorious image, US Senator John McCain is seen shaking hands with and offering a gift to the terrorist leader in the wake of the Libyan government's collapse.

The US State Department's report regarding LIFG ends with information about its "area of operation," claiming (emphasis added):
    Since the late 1990s, many members have fled to southwest Asia, and European countries, particularly the UK.
    For the residents of Manchester, the British government appears to have categorically failed to inform them of the threat living openly in their midst. While the British population is divided and distracted with a more general strategy of tension focused on Islam, Muslims, and Islamophobia, the very specific threat of US-UK sanctioned terrorists living and operating within British communities is overlooked by the public.

However - for British security and intelligence agencies - it is unlikely that such an obvious security threat was merely "overlooked." That extremists thrive within British communities without government intervention indicates complicity, not incompetence.

LIFG Terrorists Are Anglo-America's Helping Hands

The Guardian in a 2011 article titled, "The Libyan Islamic Fighting Group - from al-Qaida to the Arab spring," would claim:
    British intelligence and security service interest in Libya has focused for 20 years on the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG), whether it was opposing Muammar Gaddafi and working with al-Qaida, later renouncing its old jihadi worldview - or taking part in the armed uprising that has now overthrown the regime.
    The article in reality is nothing more than an attempt to portray a listed terrorist organization as "reformed" ahead of increased public awareness regarding the true nature of Libya's US and British-backed "rebels."

LIFG members would not only assist the US and British governments in the 2011 overthrow of the Libyan government, they would also move on - with Western arms and cash - to NATO-member Turkey where they staged an invasion of northern Syria.

The Telegraph in a November 2011 article titled, "Leading Libyan Islamist met Free Syrian Army opposition group," would report:
    Abdulhakim Belhadj, head of the Tripoli Military Council and the former leader of the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group, "met with Free Syrian Army leaders in Istanbul and on the border with Turkey," said a military official working with Mr Belhadj. "Mustafa Abdul Jalil (the interim Libyan president) sent him there."
    The article would continue by reporting:
    The meetings came as a sign of a growing ties between Libya's fledgling government and the Syrian opposition. The Daily Telegraph on Saturday revealed that the new Libyan authorities had offered money and weapons to the growing insurgency against Bashar al-Assad.

Mr Belhaj also discussed sending Libyan fighters to train troops, the source said. Having ousted one dictator, triumphant young men, still filled with revolutionary fervour, are keen to topple the next. The commanders of armed gangs still roaming Tripoli's streets said yesterday that "hundreds" of fighters wanted to wage war against the Assad regime.
    Revealed once again is a convenient intersection of terrorist and US-British interests - this time in pursuit of regime change in Syria in the wake of successful US-UK backed regime change in Libya.

Confirming that these plans to send Libyan extremists to fight in Syria were eventually executed is CNN's 2012 article, "Libya rebels move onto Syrian battlefield," which reported:
    Under the command of one of Libya's most well known rebel commanders, Al-Mahdi al-Harati, more than 30 Libyan fighters have made their way into Syria to support the Free Syrian Army rebels in their war against President Bashar al-Assad's regime.
    Al Harati's army of Libyan terrorists would expand to hundreds, possibly thousands of fighters and later merge with other Syrian militant groups including Al Qaeda's Syrian franchise - Jabhat Al Nusra. In Libya, LIFG fighters have divided themselves among various warring factions, including Al Qaeda and Islamic State affiliates.

As these terrorists filter out of Syria and back home, those hailing from LIFG are mainly returning to the UK where they have been known by US and British security and intelligence agencies for years to exist. With them they will be bringing back the technical knowledge and experience needed to carry out devastating attacks like the recent blast that targeted Manchester.

It is terrorism that follows as a direct result of British foreign and domestic policy - supporting terrorists abroad and deliberately refusing to dismantle their networks at home - all as they feed fighters and resources into the US-UK proxy war still raging in Syria.

The British government is directly responsible for the recent Manchester blast. It had foreknowledge of LIFG's existence and likely its activities within British territory and not only failed to act, but appears to have actively harbored this community of extremists for its own geopolitical and domestic agenda.

The recent blast will only reinforce the unsophisticated "tolerance versus bigotry" narrative that has gripped British society, entirely sidestepping the reality of government sanctioned terrorism wielded both abroad and against its own people - not for ideological or religious purposes - but purely in pursuit of geopolitical hegemony.

That the US and UK are using terrorists to expedite their respective geopolitical objectives should come as no surprise - particularly in regards to LIFG - since the organization itself branched out of Washington's mercenary fighters used against the Soviets in Afghanistan in the 1980s.

What is surprising is that the Western public continues to react emotionally to each terrorist attack individually rather than rationally, seeing the much larger picture and pattern. And until the Western public sees that bigger picture and pattern, fear, injustice, murder, and mayhem will continue to dominate their lives and futures.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bruno (24th May 2017), DNA (24th May 2017), Nasu (24th May 2017), seko (24th May 2017)

25. Link to Post #53
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Manchester attack: Blowback for UK's support of terrorism in Libya, Syria and beyond

Moon of Alabama Wed, 24 May 2017 13:44 UTC

Libyan Islamic Fighting Group, brought to you by the U.S. and UK.

When I first learned of yesterday's terror incident in Manchester, UK I snarked:
    Moon of Alabama‏ @MoonofA

So another heroic "Syrian rebel" - which the British government avidly supports - blew himself up. But why in #Manchester?

6:26 AM - 23 May 2017
    Several people attacked me over that tweet.

How would I know it was a "Syrian rebel" who blew himself up in the Manchester Arena?

Well, how would you know that any of the takfiri "Syrian rebels" the UK, the U.S. and their Gulf proxies support in Syria are from Syria? Many are definitely not.

Then news appeared that the attacker's name was Abedi and that he hailed from an anti-Ghaddafi tribe in eastern Libya.

It was eastern Libya from where in Macrh 2011 a tribal insurrection to overthrow the Libyan government was initiated. Weapons were flown in from Qatar and handed out to Jihadists. British special forces were on the ground to help the takfiris of the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG) in their attacks towards the Libyan capital in western Libya. The leader of the eastern front was Abdelhakim Belhadj, a long time al-Qaeda member, After Ghaddafi was overthrown with British help al-Qaeda's flag went up over the court house of the eastern Libyan city of Benghazi.

The Manchester plot thickened.

And now we read this:
    The suicide bomber who killed 22 people and injured 59 more at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester was a university dropout who may have made secret trips to Syria to train for the attack.
    UK police revealed, Mr Abedi was a 23-year-old British national of Libyan descent. He was born in Manchester and grew up alongside three siblings.

British intelligence agents are investigating reports the football-obsessed Abedi slipped into Syria while visiting relatives in Libya several times in recent years, The Sun reports.
    more:
    Abedi born in Manchester and grew up in tight-knit Libyan community that was known for its strong opposition to Colonel Muammar Gaddafi's regime.

He had become radicalised recently - it is not entirely clear when - and had worshipped at a local mosque that has, in the past, been accused of fund-raising for jihadists.
    A group of Gaddafi dissidents, who were members of the outlawed Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG), lived within close proximity to Abedi in Whalley Range.
    The Islamic State, a former part of al-Qaeda, has claimed responsibility for the attack in Manchester. The LIFG was aligned with al-Qaeda.

There is no definite proof yet but it is fairly obvious that the Manchester attack is a blowback of the British wars on the independent Libya under Ghaddafi and on the independent Syria under Bashar Assad. In both cases the British government supports radical Islamist takfiris to fight against the secular governments it wants to overthrow. But such extremists can never be controlled by the "west". They hate the "west" on ideological grounds and they hate what "we" do to their home countries. Any use of such forces abroad will blow back home.

I have seen suggestions that the attack in Manchester was initiated by "deep state" Gladio forces to help Theresa May win the British election. That is possible - British secret services knew the culprit - but it is unlikely in my view. May is predicted to win by a wide margin and there is no need to take the risk such a plan would inevitably entail. A blowback from supporting takfiri terrorists in foreign countries is the much more likely explanation.

But don't expect the government supporting mainstream media to explicitly point out that obvious connection.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th May 2017), Bruno (24th May 2017), DNA (24th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th May 2017), Nasu (24th May 2017), seko (24th May 2017)

27. Link to Post #54
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

What's easier and cheaper to implement?
    See... because one cannot really bring any (new) order into anything unless a chaos is being created and orchestrated...

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (24th May 2017), avid (24th May 2017), DNA (24th May 2017), Gaia (24th May 2017), Nasu (24th May 2017), onawah (24th May 2017), seko (24th May 2017)

29. Link to Post #55
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Salman Abedi, 22, who was reportedly known to the security services, is thought to have returned from Libya as recently as this week.
    Salman Abedi, far right, pictured as a schoolboy on a beach in Libya with friends:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/pi...-a3547471.html
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tottington High School pupil in hospital with life-changing injuries as doctors battle to save his eye

Adam Lawler, 15, is in serious condition with a broken right leg, injuries to his right arm, cuts to his face and neck. He also is "covered in shrapnel." He was in surgery as doctors worked to save his right eye.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

avid (24th May 2017), DNA (24th May 2017), Hervé (24th May 2017), Nasu (24th May 2017)

31. Link to Post #56
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by angelfire (here)
    Her (Theresa May) projected image as a "safe and stable" leader was beginning to wobble but now she will be seen as the only politician capable of protecting us from such atrocities.
    Job done.
    I don't understand this logic... ?

32. Link to Post #57
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Abedi is pictured with pals as a teenager in the UK:

Hashem Abedi, the younger brother of the Manchester bomber, holding a firearm:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/364072...ng-innocents/#

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

DNA (24th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th May 2017), Nasu (24th May 2017)

34. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

Quote Posted by Iloveyou (here)
    Mix an orchestrated, staged event with real victims, real people dying is the most perfidious thing they can do (can somebody replace "they" with precise names, please). Whatever arguments are brought up for or against false flag, one is always (partly) wrong, there is always proof for the other side, too.

The means to terrorize/traumatize the general public have been perfectioned since Sandy Hook, it seems. I don't doubt for a minute that there were real deaths, nor have I any doubt that the tragedy was planned meticulously. What will they fabricate next!
    I think you hit the nail on the head. From my distant vantage point it seems that there were real deaths. My thoughts and prayers go to the families of these people. Like the rest of you I cannot be sure either way. What is strange to me, very strange, is that no one within a hundred yards / feet / meters was filming with their phones at the time. It seems the only images we see are from far away or at the entrance as people exited in panic. To me, in this day and age that is very odd, especially at a music concert aimed at people under 30 years old, for the most part. Surely there would be more footage, even just more panicked footage, anything...

Qui Bono?

Well given the timing, the conservative party is the greatest benefactor to this misery, obviously. Next would be any joint actions for the war machine and the contracts that fuel those conflicts. Next it benefits the security services who apparently had this terrorist on their radar, they will ask for more powers to follow targets of interest that they do not currently have the man-power to follow up on, like this case. Lastly the armed forces are now being asked to replace police at critical infrastructure points to alleviate the overstretched police, so both these groups on the back of this horror could claim to need greater funding for new recruits, resources, etc, etc...

I thought it very interesting that on the news when May upped the countries threat situation from severe to critical she mentioned that the group who issue these assessments are an independent body! Huh.. So the government can't make that call, only some supposedly independent non political group can? I call BS.

Clearly the biggest loser here is the British people, who now have to live under an enforced fear, an enforced critical fear mind you, the highest kind... Like I said, my feelings are with those who lost loved ones....x.... N

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Atlas (25th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th May 2017), onawah (24th May 2017)

36. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Firstly we've been told it was a suicide bomber but how do we know that?It could have been a backpack/bag left in the crowd. Don't just believe whatever you're told, because its all theatre to lead us by the nose into more death and destruction.
    Why would it be a false flag/staged event you ask? How about
    1) to mould public opinion to support military action against Syria and then Iran
    2) to add hugely to the anti-muslim narratives being promoted at the moment and promote anti muslim hate
    3) to improve Theresa Mays profile as a strong leader and to erode the growing mass of support for Corbyn whose ambivalence towards the military(spending), Trident etc gives his opponents a point of attack in the public eye, especially if there is a huge media-inspired sense of fear and loathing caused by 'terrorists' creating a realistic enemy-figure threat.
    4) to take us one step closer to the police state that is slowly but surely being rolled out.Troops on the streets, you can guarantee this will be used to erode out rapidly disappearing Rights even further.
    5)To justify further higher spending on the military with huge profits for our oligarchs at taxpayer expense, and also justify the cuts to health,education,etc that higher 'Defense' spending will entail
    If you have not seen the film Ripple Effect 7/7 which is an incredible expose of what really happened on 7/7 re the London Tube/Bus bombings, then PLEASE watch it...here it is...incredible information you will NEVER get from the mainstream media.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7PQG5weeHk&t=298s
    This film reveals just what lengths our ruling elite will go to using their highly trained and controlled special operatives and a controlled media to create their narratives... There is now an updated and expanded new version but its much longer.
    Here it is.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGsoit8jXDU

Israeli zionists and their sympathizers within the US govt did 9/11. Israeli security services and Zionist sympathiers with UK govt and intelligence orchestrated 7/7 as shown in Ripple Effect 2. Theres a reason that ISIS never attacks Israel, only its enemies. Theres a reason wounded ISIS fighters are treated by Israeli medical units in the Golan heights. Theres evidence the sectarian violence in Iraq in the aftermath of te US occupation was largely orchestrated my Israeli intelligence and its stooges perpatrating false flag atrocities to provoke violent sectarian conflict. WHY? Heres why...
    Greater Israel - The Jewish Plan for the Middle East, The Oded Yinon Plan... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYrZ...349F818BF&t=3s
    Last edited by thedood73; 24th May 2017 at 20:16.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thedood73 For This Post:

Atlas (25th May 2017), DNA (24th May 2017), Nasu (24th May 2017), onawah (24th May 2017)

38. Link to Post #60
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    What happened in the meme-o-sphere as a result of this attack.

What was happening just before the attack - that was totally deflated and shut down?
    For the first time in modern history, the political and corporate elite who have ruled the UK for decades are edging dangerously close to being removed by the people. A Labour government under Corbyn would completely jeopardise both their domestic and international plans which have been in full effect since the Thatcher era..... What has happened in Manchester is truly horrific and who's responsible for it will probably remain unclear for many years to come. One thing is for certain though, that this has come at an unbelievably ideal time for those in power and over the next two weeks the media will now be entirely focused on this terrorist attack and not the disastrous Conservative party campaign that was losing support daily. It will be entirely focused on using this attack as further proof of why we need a 'strong and stable' leader and not a man of peace with 'terrorist links'. It will be focused on the need to get behind the party that will take the fight to the Islamic state and not the party who want to reduce military action in the Middle East. It will be used as proof of why we need to invest in nuclear weapons instead of social care. Ultimately it will be used to further divide and conquer society and to try and stop the current progressive left uprising in its tracks. Don't let this tragic loss of innocent life be used as a campaign tool for the people who inflict so much misery on the world. We need to double up our efforts and remind people of exactly why we need a government committed to equality and peace, not warmongering and western imperialism because the lives of people both here and overseas are depending on it more than ever.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Atlas (25th May 2017), DNA (24th May 2017), Hervé (24th May 2017), Nasu (24th May 2017), onawah (24th May 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast