+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: TERRORISTS or FALSE FLAG? Manchester bombing...

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default TERRORISTS or FALSE FLAG? Manchester bombing...

So a bomb has gone off in Manchester at the Arrianna Grande concert. 20 dead and dozens wounded. A real bomb with real deaths not like Boston or Sandy Hook.My deepest sympathy goes out to those who have lost someone and to all the injured innocents.
    The media is in overdrive with full on saturation reports constantly rerunning, traumatising the British public. An event initially blamed on a lone suicide bomber who died in the explosion has now moved on with four arrests linked to the bombing. A couple of things though don't sit right and have set alarm bells ringing for me...

Firstly we've been told it was a suicide bomber but how do we know that?It could have been a backpack/bag left in the crowd.We've no eyewitnesses or more importantly film footage of the bomber exploding. 'Witnesses' as we know are often plants-crisis actors or Intelligence Agents crreating a narrative with their supporting stories/statements.
    Secondly the arrested 'men' linked to the attack(muslims of course) are aged 22-23. Hardly hardened trained terrorist material.More like impressionable youths who are easily manipulated/exploited into the patsy-stooge supporting role.
    Third, bombs/explosives etc are highly controlled in UK.Your average joe can't get hold of them. Its usually only military grade stuff from the military or smuggled from Europe(less likely).
    Fourth, the way the story has come out, so quickly with little doubt, confusion or uncertainty in assigning blame smacks of a controlled narrative.
    The whole story of whats happened is being told as fact with no evidence, no investigation, nobody claiming responsibility etc.It will be interesting and illuminating to see what sort of investigation is conducted, forensics etc. One thing IS certain- it certainly won't be impartial.
    All I can say is don't just believe whatever you're told, because its all theatre to lead us by the nose into more death and destruction. Govt and the Mainstream media(state propaganda) have a history of lying to manipulate public opinion with false flags being very much part of the Elites modus operandi. Its classic PROBLEM-REACTION-SOLUTION...: and yeah they are heartless murdering bastards who regard a bit of collateral damage with innocent civilians as parr for the course. Necessary even.

Why would it be a false flag/staged event you ask? How about
    1) to mould public opinion to support military action against Syria and then Iran
    2) to add hugely to the anti-muslim narratives being promoted at the moment and promote anti muslim hate
    3) to improve Theresa Mays profile as a strong leader and to erode the growing mass of support for Corbyn whose ambivalence towards the military(spending), Trident etc gives his opponents a point of attack in the public eye, especially if there is a huge media-inspired sense of fear and loathing caused by 'terrorists' creating a realistic enemy-figure threat.
    4) to take us one step closer to the police state that is slowly but surely being rolled out.Troops on the streets, you can guarantee this will be used to erode out rapidly disappearing Rights even further.
    5)To justify further higher spending on the military with huge profits for our oligarchs at taxpayer expense, and also justify the cuts to health,education,etc that higher 'Defense' spending will entail
    If you have not seen the film Ripple Effect 7/7 which is an incredible expose of what really happened on 7/7 re the London Tube/Bus bombings, then PLEASE watch it...here it is...incredible information you will NEVER get from the mainstream media.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7PQG5weeHk&t=298s
    This film reveals just what lengths our ruling elite will go to using their highly trained and controlled special operatives and a controlled media to create their narratives... There is now an updated and expanded new version but its much longer.
    Here it is.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGsoit8jXDU

Israeli zionists and their sympathizers within the US govt did 9/11. Israeli security services and Zionist sympathiers with UK govt and intelligence orchestrated 7/7 as shown in Ripple Effect 2. Theres a reason that ISIS never attacks Israel, only Israels enemies. Theres a reason wounded ISIS fighters are treated by Israeli medical units in the Golan heights. Theres evidence the sectarian violence in Iraq in the aftermath of the US occupation was largely orchestrated by Israeli intelligence and its stooges perpatrating false flag atrocities to provoke violent sectarian conflict. WHY? Heres why...
    Greater Israel - The Jewish Plan for the Middle East, The Oded Yinon Plan... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYrZ...349F818BF&t=3s

Qui Bene? Who benefits? The ISIS guys who say they are gonna attack US/UK have been shown to actually be a creation of Western and Israeli intelligence agencies. Here we are being led into wars we don't want on behalf of Israel. Why this doesnt occur to us all I don't know. Even the royal family are Jewish, the Crown which controls the City of London and world finance and banking is a Rothschild created and controlled institution which even claims ownership over the population of the country. Yet our media questions nothing, just regurgitates State and Zionist propaganda, carefully controlling the narrative.Most people don't even realise that a Zionist lobby exists in British politics,let alone the huge amount of influence which they exercise- literally ending the careers of those who do not swear allegiance to them and obey their directives.
    Sorry about the rant, just sick of the deceit,ignorance,propaganda,coercion,lies etc and the unnecessary death and suffering incurred because of socio/psychopathic agendas...sick of CONTROLLED MEDIA regurgitating crap with no real investigation to find out the TRUTH and expose who our REAL ENEMIES actually are. And sick of people just buying into the BS and not being able to think for themselves...
    Last edited by thedood73; 24th May 2017 at 21:50.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thedood73 For This Post:

Akasha (31st May 2017), Baby Steps (25th May 2017), Chester (27th May 2017), Eric J (Viking) (26th May 2017), Firinn (25th May 2017), Kristin (24th May 2017), Lifebringer (25th May 2017), Mystra (27th May 2017), Noelle (25th May 2017), Satori (25th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: TERRORISTS or FALSE FLAG? Manchester bombing...

false flags creators are the real terrorist.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Chester (27th May 2017), Noelle (25th May 2017), thedood73 (25th May 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,788 times in 8,388 posts

That's your second attempt to get people to read your anti Zionist rant. I'm probably just as anti Zionist as you are but I'd prefer to read something that hasn't got all the answers layed out as hand drawn arrows pointing to places most if not all members of this forum have already been, discussed to saturation level, and stopped for a breather.

Welcome to the forum.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Chester (25th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

You may want to check into Richard Dolan's take on the matter.

Enjoy.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

avid (25th May 2017), Callista (25th May 2017), Chester (25th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th May 2017), heather6thsense (29th May 2017), Inversion (27th May 2017), Sophocles (25th May 2017), thedood73 (25th May 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

We're having a tough time on my side too. OUR people don't believe they are the lost tribes of Israelites that survived after Persian and Roman conquest. The book speaks to our souls now that we know and waking up our people for our Savior, is really a tough job. For instance, the "image of Christ" painted by Michaelangelo and DaVinci. This was the the Pope's illigitimate son's image.(caesar Borgia) Start your homework peeps, this is true. He raped his sister and murdered his brother. He was a pedophile. So is it any wonder the RCC has taken up pedophilia? Anyway, they are finally catching on that, hmmm... yeah...hey that happened to us, and that happened to us, and that happened to us....Hey, that's us. It's amazing how He's waking up Y'udah to make things right again. All the fakers tried to keep us from reading/against the laws during 1700's, kept us from holding a "just us church"/white person had to be inside our church to make sure we didn't read about us and often guided the preachers on what verses they were to present to the congregation, not the actual reading, but programming us to wait to die and then we'll see heaven. Total brainwashing or should I say white washing. I went to a site called: "Yes, they were Black." They have actual footage of the fake Jews cwhitening the statues, paintings of Christ. These evil devils will try, but they WILL NOT SUCCEED. I feel joy at HIS coming. It's inside assurance as the prophets preach to our children and people. Some are very angry at the truth being kept from them and the condition of our people due to not following covenant/laws of God, but we're of the spirit and we'll get there. Critical mass is just around the corner. There are many thousands like me.

Tribes of Israelites

Benjamin are Jamaicans from mother Rachel meaning "Son of the right hand"
    Gad are Native Americans from mother Zilpah meaning "Troop; invader good fortune"
    Levi from mother Leah meaning "joined; attached"
    Reuben from mother Leah meaning See, a son
    Simeon from mother Leah meaning "hearing"
    Judah from mother Leah meaning Yah be praised
    Dan from mother Bilhah meaning "Judge"
    Nephtali from the mother Bilhah meaning "My wrestling"
    Asher from mother Zilpah meaning "Happy"
    Issachar/Mexicans from mother Leah "Man of Hire"
    Zebulun from mother Leah meaning "Dwelling"
    Joseph from the mother Rachel meaning Increaser

Add that to the discription of Solomon, Christ in Revelation and we get the people in the book are black Hebrews who's place was taken by the 10 heads/nations.

Plenty of evidence and proof through historical archetecture. Cherokee are and were writing in Hebrew and of all people to find this out, GLEN BECK, is totally mind blown that we are those tribes of the bible. WE had our language, culture and faith taken, stripped down to the lowest of low for disobeying the Most High God. WE were to be a visual proof to what he would do to nations if they did not obey the laws. He never gave the laws to any other nations and this was the reason for the apostles to preach unto the world to anyone who would follow His laws to be saved during the last days. The signs we see today, especially the Hopi 9 prophecies have come true. The Blue Kachina star and red Kachina are in the skies and that was the 9th one before the 6th trumpet. Amazing the revealing going on. There are really a lot of "dead spirit people" asleep to the times, but the elders in the tribe know and have spread the world. America aka Babylonette JR. is going down
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 25th May 2017 at 09:38.

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 times in 640 posts

Click image for larger version

Name:	22.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	35301

The suicide bomber: 22 years old

22 victims

From May 22nd there are 223 days until the end of the year / reversed is 322 Skull and bones

Even more dates with 22

Click image for larger version

Name:	223.JPG
Views:	51
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	35302
    Last edited by sunwings; 25th May 2017 at 13:42.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Bruno (26th May 2017), Hervé (25th May 2017), Inversion (27th May 2017), Jay Freeman (25th May 2017), muxfolder (26th May 2017), thedood73 (25th May 2017), thunder24 (25th May 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

... and, 22 = 11 x 2... which leads to "The Plan":

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]
    GEORGE W. BUSH

When I was a small child, I was told that just before the end of the 20th Century, one of our members of the organization would be chosen, a man, who would emerge on the world political scene to introduce some of our esoteric terms to the masses under the guise of peace and security. This was also to be a signal that "The Plan" was in its final stages and was stepping out from the underground, to become exoteric.

Our esoteric terms were to be presented in such a manner that "the masses" would readily adopt them into daily usage, becoming desensitized to their meanings and esoteric roots.

Thus, "The Plan" could step out from the shadows to work openly before the very eyes of the sleeping masses.

It was George Bush Sr. who was the chosen "light bearer", who on September 11, 1990 at 9:09 PM gave his famous "Toward a New World Order speech". He continued to introduce more of our esoteric terms in several more speeches. "Global" was one of these words. It soon replaced the word, "world". He spoke of a "new world order". He mentioned "a thousand points of light". Other terms that soon became mainstream are "masses", "implement" (as "implement" A New World Order, "implement" The Plan) and "usher in".

11 years later to the day, on September 11, 2001, the organization pulls off the "attack on America", which created many opportunities for the organization in their push for the final steps of the completion of their plan for that NWO.

NOTE THE DATES AND TIMES and see the progression. Also, keep in mind how many times the numbers 1, 9 and 11 are used and how often September 11th is used. The numbers 9 and 11 are favorite numbers in the organization, and September 11th is a favorite date for the organization.

Here is an interesting bit of trivia to get you started off with: Proclamation 5696 -- 9 - 1 - 1 Emergency Number Day, 1987

"Now, Therefore, I, Ronald Reagan, President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim September 11, 1987, as 9 - 1 - 1 Emergency Number Day. I call upon the people of the United States to observe this day with appropriate ceremonies and activities."

I can tell you that it is a fact that the members of the organization certainly do "observe this day", September 11th, with their own "appropriate ceremonies and activities." -

[...]

(This is an excerpt from this article and a long interview which appears here.)

CAROLYN HAMLETT'S BLOG
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bruno (26th May 2017), Carolyn Hamlett (3rd June 2017), Chester (26th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th May 2017), Kristin (25th May 2017), seko (26th May 2017), sunwings (25th May 2017), thedood73 (26th May 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    That's your second attempt to get people to read your anti Zionist rant. I'm probably just as anti Zionist as you are but I'd prefer to read something that hasn't got all the answers layed out as hand drawn arrows pointing to places most if not all members of this forum have already been, discussed to saturation level, and stopped for a breather.

Welcome to the forum.
    are you always such an arse?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to thedood73 For This Post:

Kristin (25th May 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Always, I can count on it.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th May 2017), Kristin (25th May 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Quote Posted by thedood73 (here)

Welcome to the forum.
    are you always such an arse?
    Sigh, thedood73, let me introduce "storming" Norman, Norman nice of you to condescend to welcome our new member thedood73. Yes, Norman is well aware of his rough exterior wherein lies the heart of an excellent researcher. I for one welcome the OP (original post) conversation, repetitive or not, on the forum. If I may share a recent matter with a friend:

Quote Kristin: No matter who researches a subject one person may find clues that another has not. Also, your way of placing information in this forum is getting traction, people who may not even be members will follow what you have to say. Many people are new and do not even consider the information that we are discussing which is another important reason to keep these subjects fresh and in the public view. Please do continue! There may be a "choir" here, however, we are coming to a time when people are literally not going to be able to think... Imagine, a world completely codependent on tech to do their thinking for them. How much time do we have? Twenty years? Ten? before folks in general lose the capacity to think for themselves. It's a HUGE issue that we are dealing with. The more information we have on the net with regards to well thought out research the better. This forum and a few others may be the final push to freedom. We all have a responsibility to continue on researching all the subjects that we find interesting, regardless of the amount of prior research that has already manifested. Last point, not all PA members are aware. New people are joining the "choir" each day. Five to ten new apps at least in the box each day.
    I shall leave it at that. Welcome to the forum thedood73, you'll find all types of people here for better or for worse.

Oh, and Norman, come on... put a little sugar in your coffee once in a while.

From the heart,
    Kristin

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Akasha (31st May 2017), Billy (28th May 2017), Bruno (26th May 2017), Debra (25th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th May 2017), Kate (27th May 2017), Nasu (25th May 2017), norman (25th May 2017), Sierra (26th May 2017), starlight (26th May 2017), thedood73 (26th May 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

My vote is...

Terrorists.

Terrorists who have bought into an ideology whose flames have been fanned by various 3rd parties with various agendas.

It is also possible that various third parties assisted in remote and all but undetectable ways.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

thedood73 (30th May 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Oh, Sam, if we are casting votes..........

My vote is a terrorist cell/tree that is secretly taken over by MI6/CIA. The order went out for a timely security shocker and was delivered pronto.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Chester (26th May 2017)

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I wish to ask this question -

If I throw open the borders and simultaneously play games behind the scenes such that acts occur which are deemed by "the authorities" and believed by "the masses" to have been committed by the folks that came across these open borders and because of my opn border policies I get Brexit and Trump... does anyone see the weirdness in this strategy?

What makes most sense to me is that in most cases it is just idiot humans doing idiot things. The same batch of humans produce the masses that follow Corey the Goode Savior. The same batch of humans live quiet 'normal lives... the same batch of humans post on forums (maybe not this one though).
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

25. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My vote is a terrorist cell/tree that is secretly taken over by MI6/CIA. The order went out for a timely security shocker and was delivered pronto.
    The timing with what Hannity was planning to do on Monday... which would have taken the whole Seth Rich thing to a whole 'nother level did raise my eyebrow.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

cursichella1 (1st August 2017), norman (26th May 2017)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)

The timing with what Hannity was planning to do on Monday... which would have taken the whole Seth Rich thing to a whole 'nother level did raise my eyebrow.
    You've just raised mine !.. I didn't notice that.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Chester (26th May 2017)

29. Link to Post #16
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,852 times in 668 posts

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)

The suicide bomber: 22 years old

22 victims

From May 22nd there are 223 days until the end of the year / reversed is 322 Skull and bones

Even more dates with 22
    Holy sh*t! Those terrorists, or who ever they are, surely love 22nd day. It just can't be coincidence.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Bruno (26th May 2017), sunwings (26th May 2017)

31. Link to Post #17
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Reminiscent of the 7/7 plot... is what I get.
    Last edited by turiya; 26th May 2017 at 12:30.

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by turiya (here)

I don't see it as being that similar. The 7/7 event was a wholemeal "training exercise" gone live. The patsies even recorded suicide videos and everything. They thought it was to be a very realistic exercise where their job was to be as terrorist like as they possibly could. Then the organisers turned it into a real bloodfest and killed them all so they couldn't ever reveal what had actually happened. It even went badly logistically wrong but the controllers manged the situation and shot dead the ones who had not been killed in the tube trains because they missed the trains.

This Manchester event, unless I'm so out of the loop I've missed the important details, was a pretty lightweight hit by a small cell, that I'm going to assume for the time being, was a blind date under double management that MI6 or whoever actually pulled all the string for, and delivered to order.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Chester (26th May 2017), muxfolder (26th May 2017), thedood73 (26th May 2017), turiya (26th May 2017)

34. Link to Post #19
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by turiya (here)

I don't see it as being that similar. The 7/7 event was a wholemeal "training exercise" gone live. The patsies even recorded suicide videos and everything. They thought it was to be a very realistic exercise where their job was to be as terrorist like as they possibly could. Then the organisers turned it into a real bloodfest and killed them all so they couldn't ever reveal what had actually happened. It even went badly logistically wrong but the controllers manged the situation and shot dead the ones who had not been killed in the tube trains because they missed the trains.

This Manchester event, unless I'm so out of the loop I've missed the important details, was a pretty lightweight hit by a small cell, that I'm going to assume for the time being, was a blind date under double management that MI6 or whoever actually pulled all the string for, and delivered to order.
    True. In the sense that 7/7 was a training drill that was set up to run as the cover. In that instance Intelligence patsies were chosen to be the fall guys that were to be used as part of the training drill. This time, there was no need to run a drill, as the government, itself, has already set the programme to run so that the Radical Muslim card has been taken out of the deck.

These days they can just do their Gladio Operation and blame it on a patsy of their own choosing. A man set to travel to Libya, which wreaks wiith the smell of how the FBI was finding their patsies to make bombs in the 1st World Trade Center bombing. I would bet dollars to dougnuts that the London bombmaker is an MI5 or MI6 asset that they provided bomb making materials with.

These so-called "Intelligence Agencies" are not that bright - they use a similar playbook.
    This is just my sense on this...

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Hmmm. So there was a drill but not on the same day...
    https://www.facebook.com/factionsoff...8475199696883/

On checking it seems the date of this exercise was about a year ago.
    Last edited by thedood73; 27th May 2017 at 01:51. Reason: date of exercise misleading...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast