+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6

Thread: The New World Religion - Is "Disclosure" becoming it ?

1. Link to Post #101
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Default Re: The New World Religion - Is "Disclosure" becoming it ?

Well, everyone has choices. This is not unexpected, however, it is unfortunate. I haven't heard the word "sovereignty" spoken for a long time. May be time to dig up the "Horus Ra Threads"... I go back to my research.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Billy (27th June 2017), Callista (27th June 2017), Debra (27th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2017), Jean-Marie (28th June 2017), norman (27th June 2017), RunningDeer (27th June 2017), Spiral (27th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,005 times in 8,166 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Wow. The naivete displayed here by supposedly smart people is something astonishing.

There's so much evidence that this is a NWO psy-op, it beggars belief that it's still so invisible to so many.
    Either invisible, or involving more people in a wider and slower build up in plain sight, that seems to have caught us all napping.
    Last edited by norman; 27th June 2017 at 18:46.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Billy (27th June 2017), Callista (27th June 2017), Debra (27th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2017), Jean-Marie (28th June 2017), Kristin (28th June 2017), Spiral (27th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    Well here you go folks!

Corey with the help of Michael Salla are creating a New World Religion:

Written by Dr Michael Salla on June 27, 2017.
    http://exopolitics.org/corey-goode-o...or-disclosure/
    When water hole predators give up the stealth the long grass gives them, they do so either because the prey is in the perfect spot, or because they have been noticed, and no further advantage can be gained from it.

My guess is that, in this case, the prey was not quite in the perfect spot yet.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Debra (27th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2017), Jean-Marie (28th June 2017), Kristin (28th June 2017), Spiral (27th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

quite interesting talk with Clif HIgh and Randy Maugans on the religious cult built up using language of the Corey Goode cult and alike.

Starting at the 1h00 point it the interesting. They also describe how Corey started at Avalon, seems genuine at first, than turn out to be the cult builder.

I do not think this was posted, but if it were, i am sorry.

Hour 2:
    ~The yogi and the Bluebirds: the quest for something bigger...enter the Orb Beings...Corey Goode, David Wilcock; Google search on Corey Goode, Blue Avians...etc. contains NO negative information; Clif reveals the gaming the Google search engine (SEO) using templates, key word searches, byte codes...a deep "official" operation of skewing web searches.
    ~Hard researchers vs. soft disclosure"...how legitimate researchers with evidence are marginalized, i.e. Sean Gautreaux, WHO/WHAT IS IN OUR SKIES...
    ~Corey Goode/Blue Avians as a social engineering project.
    ~Who is Constantine? The creation of a monolithic narrative/quasi-religious structure: Blue Avians.
    ~The contamination of the emotional language in the webbot by Goode/Wilcock/Weidner utilizing the reports' Antarctica material. Promulgating emotional reactions; cult-like usage of semiotics, imagery, and language.
    ~Issues with David Wilcock
    ~Incarnational issues with sociopathy/psychopathy.
    ~Jimmy Church and the "infltration" of UFOlogy; the language behind of Contact In The Desert as a tent meeting; the language co-opted; how a cult points fingers outside itself to own the narrative.
    ~Clif's detection of stolen narratives in the model space of the webbot; the contamination of the data was being redeployed by the Corey Goode camp. How Clif trapped the Gaia(m) effect in the data.
    ~The importance of Antarctica
    ~Spirituality in UFOlogy
    ~The myths and mind control of "ascension".
    ~Bill Ryan as Puppetmaster, Jimmy Church as the Enforcer of "order" in the Space Goat Farts sectors.
    ~Colonel Marrs: The War Through Time, hunters and collectors of past life artifacts; how we have an image/visage through incarnational cycles. Augmenting life cycles with time manipulation via CERN.

~Corey Goode could wind up the "sacrificial lamb"?; the death culture behind "super-soldier" media figures. The Baphomet image, Ramsaur (the Goat God). Strange fire inside the Corey goode camp.
    Last edited by Flash; 27th June 2017 at 21:51.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

AutumnW (28th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2017), Kristin (28th June 2017), mountain_jim (28th June 2017), norman (27th June 2017), sunwings (27th June 2017)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

I Wonder something:

The Birds believers are a whole one or two generations who listened to Sesame Street where a big yellow chicken was one of the caracter all along. Tjey were already mellowed down to use birds and believe in what birds says.

Once there, you just have to change the color of the bird, but the thinking and attention grabing listening system remains the same.

If I were mind manipulating, just like for example the Military can do, or the CIA, I would definitely try using birdies.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

AutumnW (28th June 2017), Baby Steps (28th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2017), norman (27th June 2017), RunningDeer (28th June 2017), Spiral (27th June 2017), sunwings (27th June 2017)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

Quote Posted by UfonautRadio (here)
    Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Corey Goode - Interview and Community Update

Divine Frequency

Published on 26 Jun 2017
    Divine Frequency Update: Corey Goode and Teresa Yanaros are postponing their interview until approx. July 8-9th due to an unexpected death in the Goode's family. Also, Teresa provides some feedback on a very prominent topic among the community, "I've gone through an awakening! Now what? How do I get involved?"

Please continue to submit questions via email at thedivinefrequency@gmail.com.
    Honesty, this is the scariest video of the lot so far. This reeks of scientology
    I know next to nothing about Scientology so I'm intrigued by your comment. Please expand on what you are seeing here in this video.

I so far see a guidance to move towards physical gatherings that can be more completely managed without interference from concerned 'awake' and adult human community members.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Andrew_K (28th June 2017), AutumnW (28th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th June 2017), Hervé (28th June 2017), Kristin (28th June 2017)

13. Link to Post #107
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Going along with the subject of the thread our external savior David Wilcock was on Coast To Coast with Jimmy "The Barker" Church on June 23rd. Like Jimmy "The Barker" Church's earlier interview with Corey Goode on Fade To Black they tip toe around the elephant in the room but never address it. In fact, Jimmy Church pretty much says I don't want you to address the unnamed issue in this radio interview and later in the interview describes "Coast To Coast" as a "vague radio show."

This new Nazca, Peru mummy stored in Cusco, Peru that GAIA TV has issued a press release on, seemingly to divert away from the Corey Goode debacle, turns out to have three fingers on each hand. On the Coast To Coast show Jay Wiedner talks about it first and then David Wilcock talks about it before they took what I'm sure were "screened calls" from the audience. So, we are going from Sesame Street blue chicken to Princess Bride with the six finger man (well, sort of...).

Last edited by kelv; 28th June 2017 at 18:49.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kelv For This Post:

AutumnW (28th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th June 2017), Matthew (2nd July 2017)

15. Link to Post #108
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by kelv (here)
    [URL="https://youtube.com/watch?v=s_t3uDVPiRc"]
    FYI: kelv for videos, use the YouTube icon rather than the link icon.

Most important line @ 1:10.

"Princess Bride" star Patinkin reveals his favorite line in the film

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

AutumnW (28th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th June 2017)

17. Link to Post #109
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I Wonder something:

The Birds believers are a whole one or two generations who listened to Sesame Street where a big yellow chicken was one of the caracter all along. Tjey were already mellowed down to use birds and believe in what birds says.

Once there, you just have to change the color of the bird, but the thinking and attention grabing listening system remains the same.

If I were mind manipulating, just like for example the Military can do, or the CIA, I would definitely try using birdies.
    The topic of birds brings back memories from the 90's and Ken Carey's Return of the Bird Tribes.
    Ken Carey's info felt pretty good at the time. I remember the feeling but not the details. Makes me wonder.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 28th June 2017 at 15:13.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

AutumnW (28th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th June 2017)

19. Link to Post #110
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Blue and bird like or at least a strong flight motif comes through strongly in Avatar. If you marry the nobility of Avatar with with the goofiness of Big Bird and a desire to transcend being trapped in 3 dimensions, subject to the laws of gravity, it's perfect.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th June 2017)

21. Link to Post #111
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,086 times in 20,639 posts

Another twist on the NWO Religion
    From: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1162952

Quote ECETI Stargate

Anonymous #AnonAccSec NWO ETI AGENDA

Published 27th June 2017

Hat's off to Anonymous for exposing the truth about the disinformation program and Dr. Greer's affiliations with Hillary Clinton, John "Pedogate" Podesta and the Archon Rockefeller family. Learn DISCERNMENT, PROTECTION and how to make BENEVOLENT CONTACT at ECETI.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th June 2017), Kristin (2nd July 2017), norman (2nd July 2017)

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Modwiz comes out of the gate with a bang on the head of the nail, with this Mystic Brew Video.

Mystic Brew: More Truth Or More Wisdom?

Modwiz125

Published on 1 Jul 2017
    Where to start? Let's try this for a discussion. I left plenty of holes.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Blacklight43 (3rd July 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd July 2017), Kristin (2nd July 2017), RunningDeer (3rd July 2017)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

The Stargate Conspiracy - Lynn Picknett, Clive Prince

According to Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince, their discoveries tie into a dangerous conspiracy nearly fifty years in the making.

Red Ice Radio July 13th, 2008

At the center of this conspiracy is a group of respected, powerful individuals who believe that the ancient Egyptian gods are real extraterrestrials who will soon return to earth. The conspirators have intimate and exclusive knowledge of this momentous second coming, but they insist on keeping it to themselves.

In this riveting, well-researched book, Picknett and Price reveal what this conspiracy means for the rest of mankind-and expose the insidious motivations of the individuals and organizations behind it...

Quote The Council of Nine
    Puharich was associated with George Williamson Hunt, among the mid-1950s contactees known as the “four guys named George.” Hunt had worked with William Dudley Pelley, founder of the neo-Nazi Silver Shirts, who popularized the idea of near-death experiences, and who published a major work on extraterrestrials called Star Guests. Pelley, like Hunt, was also associated with popular contactee George Adamsky, with whom he was involved in the Theosophical “UFO Religion,” the “I AM” cult. Adamski had an interest in Theosophy that dated back to the mid 1930s, when he founded what was called the Royal Order of Tibet. In 1952 and 1953, Williamson and his associates supposedly established radiotelegraphic contact with extraterrestrials, in which they received Morse code messages from “the Planet Hatonn in Andromeda,” the alleged site of the universal “Temple of Records.”[12]

In 1952, Puharich had brought into his laboratory an Indian mystic named Dr. D. G. Vinod, who began to channel The Nine or “the Nine Principles,” who would also often recommend the books of Blavatsky and Alice Bailey. Further séances in 1953 were attended by other members of Puharich’s Round Table Foundation, including Henry and Georgia Jackson, Alice Bouverie, Marcella Du Pont, Carl Betz, Vonnie Beck, Arthur M. Young and his wife Ruth.

Arthur M. Young, the designer of Bell Helicopter's first helicopter, was also an influential occult-influenced philosopher. Young married artist Ruth Forbes of the Boston Forbes family, a great-granddaughter of Ralph Waldo Emerson. Ruth was also a close personal friend of Mary Bancroft, devoted student of Carl Jung, and mistress to Allen Dulles and later to Henry Luce.

Ruth Forbes Paine's first husband, George Lyman Paine Jr. was an associate of Trotskyite James Burnham, a friend of E. Howard Hunt, one of the Watergate “plumbers,” and was also suspected of involvement in the JFK assassination. Ruth and Paine were also the parents of Michael Paine, who married Ruth Hyde, and who together became notable after the assassination of JFK because of his acquaintance with Lee Harvey Oswald. Michael and Ruth Paine met Oswald and his wife Marina at a party on February 22 1963 where they had been invited by George de Mohrenschildt. It was Ruth Paine who helped Lee get his job at the Texas School Book Depository while his wife Marina and child continued to live with her in Irving, Texas. When the assassination occurred it was the Paines who led the police to where Oswald hid his rifle, and provided much evidence such as some of the famous photos of Oswald posing with his rifle, and so forth.

Continued here:
    http://www.conspiracyschool.com/blog...aliens-and-cia

26. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd July 2017)

27. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)

The strangest thing is that Laura was just used by Richard Ramsaur and Corey Goode to lower herself into the pit of insanity for what again? To support Corey Good and his dear wife for the sake of what again? Disclosure? Then a few hours later and I kid you not...like nothing is wrong and life is good she writes:

"Moving at the speed of fun... anything less than fun, bye bye!"

So this has been fun for her...participating in illegal acts and stalking? What is wrong with this picture? What is wrong with these people?
    Unbelievable, well actually it is kind of. It's Laura Eisenhower, after all.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th July 2017)

29. Link to Post #115
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

It took me a LIFETIME to figure out that The Old World Religion was a Belief System....people are not taught to think for themselves in the education systems we have; they are taught to conform to the established system. So.....maybe the Snowflakes will be fooled for awhile???

30. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    It took me a LIFETIME to figure out that The Old World Religion was a Belief System....people are not taught to think for themselves in the education systems we have; they are taught to conform to the established system. So.....maybe the Snowflakes will be fooled for awhile???
    I think we are at a crossover point where even the establishment are abandoning the belief system they used to force us into. They are trying to come up with a new one. All this New Age hoakey is probably their way of building a new forced religion that is ET friendly and 'Civilisation type 1' friendly.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (8th February 2019), Foxie Loxie (15th July 2017), thunder24 (15th July 2017)

32. Link to Post #117
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

The thing is, we need religion to spread ideas over long periods of time. How else would we spread an idea, without having people take the original word, and replicate it in the exact same way?

33. Link to Post #118
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Religion feels like a control system to me, a mixture of truth and lies.

Religion is following a messenger. Spirituality is following the message.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Religion1.png
Views:	81
Size:	517.6 KB
ID:	39885

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Clear Light (8th February 2019), Flowerpunkchip (8th February 2019)

35. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

planetary introduction to galactic society is the antithesis of religion. what you see now is a charade psyop mockery of the events.

36. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

POPE FRANCIS, CHANGING DOGMA & THE NEW RELIGION – JAY / SNEK

This discussion doesn't touch the hot topic that was raging when I started this thread but this discussion does deal with the structural adjustments towards a New World Religion, whatever trendy dressing they put on it if or when the end move is hammered into place.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

greybeard (31st October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6