+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: The New World Religion - Is "Disclosure" becoming it ?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,016 times in 8,167 posts

Default Re: The New World Religion - Is "Disclosure" becoming it ?

Destroying The Illusion

Published on 24 May 2017
    Here is an interview I did in Joshua Tree, California during the Contact in the Desert conference with Justin Deschamps of the Stillness in the Storm blog, one of the best information and current news sharing websites around.

--------------------------------------------------------

edit:

Oh waw, get these guys.

Social Justice Warriors are morphing into Spiritual Justice Warriors.
    Last edited by norman; 26th May 2017 at 04:30.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

AutumnW (26th May 2017), Bill Ryan (26th May 2017), LadyKitt (21st June 2017), mojo (26th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,056 times in 2,419 posts

As I recall The Report From Iron Mountain, which was a so-called US think tank study from the early 1960s on ways to sustain world economic and social viability other than by means of war, concluded that one way to do this would be to create an extraterrestrial alien issue or threat. Recall the famous video of the speech by Pres. Reagan to the UN where he posits that an alien threat would unite us all. To call this global threat a "world religion" makes sense. I believe that as part of the agenda, rather than having numerous religions, so called, one religion could be fashioned based upon the esoteric, yet universally interesting, subject of aliens and UFOs. This approach would work well for the dumbed-down masses. They don't need to continue to divide and conquer us with religion as a tool, they will do it with little green men and women.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

AutumnW (26th May 2017), Bill Ryan (26th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th May 2017), gord (27th May 2017), Justplain (28th May 2017), LadyKitt (21st June 2017), mojo (26th May 2017), Sierra (19th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Contact in the Desert 2017 - more young people - The Facebook push worked good.

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

AutumnW (26th May 2017), Bill Ryan (26th May 2017), gord (27th May 2017), LadyKitt (21st June 2017), mojo (26th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Divine Frequency

Jordan Sather Interview - Zeroing in on Disclosure

Published on 25 May 2017
    Jordan (Destroying the Illusion) and Teresa (Divine Frequency) discuss Jordan's experience at Contact in the Desert. Learn about his philosophies on honing in on the currents that propel us towards full disclosure.

Get on the same wavelength

NOT SO FAST - Says Modwiz125 in his response to the above video
    Last edited by norman; 26th May 2017 at 10:24.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

AutumnW (26th May 2017), Bill Ryan (26th May 2017), gord (27th May 2017), Kristin (27th May 2017), LadyKitt (21st June 2017), mojo (26th May 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

I've quoted myself from another thread here:
    Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I'm kind of getting bored with just watching Goode. It's like watching a President when we should be focused on who's pulling his strings and orchestrating a whole slew of stuff instead.

My mind is scanning the scenario and seeing all sorts of aspects of something that includes the hybrids, the collapse of the liberal agenda in the US, the collapse of the MSM credibility, the strange unification of several big names in the field of UFO/ET 'talk' (I won't call it research), and on and on, more coming to light every few hours.

It's so crafty I have to assume that some kind of AI has done the initial planning [and insertion protocol].

Didn't I read here somewhere that there's a plan for a new world religion to be up and running by late 2017 ? if so, it looks like they are pretty much on target.
    Owners & Founders of Contact In the Desert (CITD) Interview 2017

Published on 21 May 2017
    TURN UP VOLUME!!! Owners & Founders of Contact In the Desert CITD interview 2017

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

AutumnW (26th May 2017), Baby Steps (26th May 2017), Bill Ryan (26th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th May 2017), Hervé (26th May 2017), Justplain (28th May 2017), LadyKitt (21st June 2017), mojo (26th May 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Modwiz125

Mystic Brew - Unity In The Community? Let's Talk

[ a response to the 1st video in the Dark Journalist series - The New Age Deep State ]

listen up for an exploration of the word kitsch and Wholistic v Holistic and a particulary gentle nudge forJordan Sather.........

Published on 25 May 2017
    A new series by Dark Journalist following the bigger story that lays behind his recent interviews with Bill Ryan of Project Avalon. The light is beginning to shine into some dark places and intial revelations may not be so pretty.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

AutumnW (26th May 2017), Bill Ryan (26th May 2017), Kristin (27th May 2017), LadyKitt (21st June 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

“We have brought the world together as far as we can politically. To bring about a true world government, the world must be brought together spiritually. What we need is a United Nations of Religions.”

Robert Muller – Former Assistant Secretary General at the UN

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

AutumnW (26th May 2017), Bill Ryan (26th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th May 2017), gord (27th May 2017), Hervé (26th May 2017), LadyKitt (21st June 2017), lastlegs (29th May 2017), Magnus (26th May 2017), Sierra (19th June 2017), thunder24 (26th May 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    ... with Greer in the angel camp and David Icke in the devil camp.
    Also: Corey Goode in the angel camp, and Tom DeLonge in the devil camp.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AutumnW (26th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th May 2017), gord (27th May 2017), Justplain (28th May 2017), LadyKitt (21st June 2017), norman (26th May 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    It's like the Dutch banker stated...it doesn't matter WHAT we're talking about...FOLLOW THE MONEY! Control & money seem to be The Game! He also stated that those "at the top" simply laugh at us little people because we don't even know what is going on! His story is amazing & sobering.
    I just watched that video for the first time last night. It didn't surprise me. I figure the inverted value system he described was what Kubrick's movie, "Eyes Wide Shut," was about.

We, the "little people," get angry with each other rather than reflecting on who benefits from the aggressive or fearful impulse. Have you seen 'Gangs of New York?' Scorcese makes similar observations about the working class's angst being funnelled away from those who were taking advantage of them and towards newcomers.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    ... with Greer in the angel camp and David Icke in the devil camp.
    Also: Corey Goode in the angel camp, and Tom DeLonge in the devil camp.
    Absolutely. They are following the ages old paradigm. They take human emotion and convert it directly to cash.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bruno (26th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th May 2017), gord (27th May 2017), Justplain (28th May 2017), LadyKitt (21st June 2017), norman (26th May 2017), Sierra (19th June 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)

“We have brought the world together as far as we can politically. To bring about a true world government, the world must be brought together spiritually. What we need is a United Nations of Religions.”

Robert Muller – Former Assistant Secretary General at the UN
    NO, we don't need a religion! That's the whole point.
    We need TRUE understanding of the spiritual physics.

It was once teached as the needed science, but is abused and disformed to what we now call religions. Religions, thus the fake sciences, are still used for control/enslavement, etc.

Sacred geometry for example is a left over from the ancient science. There are only a few who now begin to understand why and how sacred geometry is the energyfield from which anything comes to existence. It is science, not belief, which gives way to practical work with the true forces of nature and the Universe.

I will never ever give my force to something I cannot grasp/calculate/build/use and understand. No beliefs for me, just the quest of true understanding.

For the good order:
    You may belief in a god, but once you reach the final enlightenment, you probably just meet yourself. God is the sacred geometry field consciousness in action and IS you in exploration of yourself.

This is my personal opinion, and I live by that. Nobody can bring me from this without good and thorough explanation. But if, I always listen to pick up what I can use.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

Bruno (26th May 2017), EFO (22nd June 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th May 2017), Justplain (28th May 2017), LadyKitt (21st June 2017), norman (26th May 2017), Sierra (19th June 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Bishop Swing

"An occult orientation and an anti-population stance, are, of course, standard requirements for any would-be citizen of the new world civilization."

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th May 2017), LadyKitt (21st June 2017), Sierra (19th June 2017)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Bishop Swing is "swinging"! Hey, Red...I love your thought process! Too many of us have given away our power to too many "causes" in this lifetime!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

LadyKitt (21st June 2017)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

If you are interested in getting a good feel for what the 2017 Contact In The Desert event was really like, this follow up podcast by this mildly eccentric couple who had a trade stall there for the whole weekend is quite illuminating. Turns out it was pretty shabby in several ways including a considerable amount of theft crime and apparent drug taking. You may want to get straight to the nitty gritty later in the podcast or start from the beginning and meander through their retelling journey with them. After listening to it, I have a reasonably vivid impression of having been there, without the extreme exhaustion of 3 sleepless nights to worry about.

The Human Frequency

Contact In The Desert 2017 - The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Published on 24 May 2017
    We have returned from this year's Contact In The Desert, and in the spirit of our 2016 review, we break down the adventure from start to finish. Being reporters as well as vendors at this event gave us a unique opportunity to observe both how our orgonite affected the event as well as what was said onstage. We deconstruct the narrative of the speakers, examine the results of our presence, and explain why spending four and a half days in the desert was worth it.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2017), Hervé (26th May 2017), Kristin (27th May 2017), LadyKitt (21st June 2017), Paprika (16th June 2017)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

Hi. I have actually been beginning to wonder this. Not to sound like an obnoxious hipster, but like all good things, once it becomes mainstream, it is bound to suffer for it. I cannot help but wonder if the recent push for the 'normalization' of Disclosure is an effort to steer attention away from the root of our slavery. If the ants begin to stray from their line, make them form a new one by placing food somewhere else. I don't really have any solid theories yet as to who/what is behind this effort, and for what reasons, but I'm starting to become less and less hopeful of what Disclosure is becoming. That being said, I've noticed a (relatively) sharp increase in matrix scientific articles entertaining what would usually be considered esoteric subjects. Intelligent life on planets, the huge increase in the amount of star systems we very recently used to think exist, the possibility of FTL interstellar travel. Two more notable cases I recently found, are these. My apologies if the formatting is incorrect, this is my first time linking something, and I'm new to these forums.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/30/tech/e...eld-star-trek/

https://www.newscientist.com/article...peed-of-light/

Now, you may ask yourselves why this subtle but distinct change in direction is important for those who may have noticed it, and to that, I throw this food for thought: what if this is all some kind of mise-en-place for Disclosure? Conditioning, in other words? Since it would be unwise to throw the collective awareness of humanity directly into the pool, perhaps these articles are symptomatic of what is basically the slow process of 'dipping us in', feet first? And if this is true, then here's another question to ask: is the source of this Disclosure also insidious?

Only time will tell. A few people are saying 2017 is The Year, but we've been saying that literally every year since 2012 at the very latest. It's certainly interesting, if nothing else.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th May 2017), gord (27th May 2017), Kristin (27th May 2017), LadyKitt (21st June 2017), norman (27th May 2017)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

Wouldn't be the first time governments across the world use false flag operations as tools of control. And given that we've been bred to be highly violent and fearful, I've a feeling this fabricated/twisted 'threat' would be all too effective.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Tam For This Post:

LadyKitt (21st June 2017)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Here we go, pedal to the metal................

Divine Frequency

Published on 27 May 2017
    Data-Gathering and Discernment is paramount in the quest for Truth. Listen to Teresa's experience with following the testimony and journey of Corey Goode, which leads into last weekend at Contact in the Desert, where she got to hang with the crew. Also, learn about the exclusive interview she has next week with Stacy Goode!
    THEDIVINEFREQUENCY@GMAIL.COM

Here's how it all works folks

Hippies Remember The Glory Days

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th May 2017), Franny (1st June 2017), Hervé (28th May 2017), LadyKitt (21st June 2017)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

This video is EXACTLY how the New world Order/Religion is being pushed into place

Lady Gaga talks about evil and segregation

I am incensed by the way she flips the whole thing right over, and even more incensed that the people swallow it hook line and sinker.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th May 2017), Hervé (28th May 2017), LadyKitt (21st June 2017)

35. Link to Post #38
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

let's see if i got what people are laying down.....
    we are an infinitely expanded, immortal being which, through some process we are still in dispute about,
    became separated into these contracted individual awareness points who do not recall much about our ontology
    and so we seem prone to fall for all manner of mythconception
    which enmesh us into some form of further contracted status with accompanying obligations,
    thus duties which seem to be the norm of the human experience in one guise or another...
    however there are many versions of these disclosures which reel people in like so many fish
    and people become genuinely convinced of whatever hook they have swallowed...
    which leads in turn to many further disputes and contentions as individuals and groups vie for domination of the popularity wagon.
    seems like it wouldn't make much difference what conceptualization dominated
    people are bound in a realm of appearance regardless....so it may just boil down to which version is the most entertaining for all involved....
    perhaps.....

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Post:

Clear Light (28th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th May 2017), LadyKitt (21st June 2017)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ZShawn (here)
    let's see if i got what people are laying down.....
    we are an infinitely expanded, immortal being which, through some process we are still in dispute about,
    became separated into these contracted individual awareness points who do not recall much about our ontology
    and so we seem prone to fall for all manner of mythconception
    which enmesh us into some form of further contracted status with accompanying obligations,
    thus duties which seem to be the norm of the human experience in one guise or another...
    however there are many versions of these disclosures which reel people in like so many fish
    and people become genuinely convinced of whatever hook they have swallowed...
    which leads in turn to many further disputes and contentions as individuals and groups vie for domination of the popularity wagon.
    seems like it wouldn't make much difference what conceptualization dominated
    people are bound in a realm of appearance regardless....so it may just boil down to which version is the most entertaining for all involved....
    perhaps.....
    Is it just me, or could that post be parsed out into a more structured form. If, and I'm guessing, you are eventually saying it's ultimately up to different people to choose different truths according to what best entertains them or nourishes their imagination or something along those lines, I disagree. I'm the type that believes the truth is the truth, it's factual, and it's there somewhere to be discovered if you work hard enough to discern it from the noise.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th May 2017), LadyKitt (21st June 2017), ZShawn (28th May 2017)

39. Link to Post #40
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

i agree to the idea of some form of absolute truth underlying the multiverse of infinite possibility, but how to discern, as we can clearly see, there are so may convinced beings each of which has this notion that they have seen the truth and they have a firm grasp on it, yet get any dozen such together and there is variance.....
    curious, isn't it.....

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th May 2017), LadyKitt (21st June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast