+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The New World Religion - Is "Disclosure" becoming it ?

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,309 times in 5,692 posts

Default Re: The New World Religion - Is "Disclosure" becoming it ?

Quote Posted by cccme (here)
    Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    I listened to that Basiago interview yesterday, the latest with Randy Maugans..and it was so silly that I found myself getting embarrassed for everyone involved.

Poor Andy. And I don't mean that in a disparaging way. I really feel bad for him. He is staggeringly naive.

He's in full on victim mode here. He is very, very windy..but actually rarely says anything of any real value. He just spends a ton of time attempting to justify his position while offering nothing, NOTHING in the way of evidence or verification.

Oh my...at one point he's threatening litigation against someone (Hoagland maybe, can't recall. He does this a few times during this rant..for defamation) and says that (I'm paraphrasing) the lawsuit would be an easy one because all he'd have to do is give his Mars jumproom presentation in court and that would win him the case

To me he comes off as a pathetic character, someone who needs a hug and some caring guidance. At one point, during his woe is me rant, he describes how he was genuinely surprised and hurt that his appearance on "The Colbert Report" was arranged as a spoof piece.....even though it's a comedy/parody show that quite literally has never done a serious piece on *ANYTHING*. Colbert, for those that don't know, played a *fictional* talk show host on that show LOL...a profoundly and obviously silly one at that! Andy admitted that he knew this, but was *STILL* surprised that he was presented like this And instead of pointing out the obvious, Randy chimed in with some asanine comments to do with Colbert being a groomed disinformer or something goofy like that. It was just embarrassing.

Oh, and Bill and Kerry are government operatives, says Andy. Are you aware that you're an operative Bill???
    Oh Mike.. Mike.. Mike.. you are soooo funny!
    I would say thank you for saving me a few hours that I could use in a more productive way but
    I don't think I would have listened anyway.
    I think I am so over whistleblowers and no more reports from Mars.

I wasn't trying to be funny in the least! That's the way the interview really went. It truly speaks for itself!

In my defense, I likely wouldn't have listened either had I not been at work and bored out of my mind.

I would encourage you not to disregard *all* whistleblowers. I know how tempting that is. Sometimes I wanna do that too. It would be so easy. This stuff is very frustrating. But that's what the disinformers want you to do. Let's not give them the satisfaction.
    Last edited by Mike; 22nd June 2017 at 16:56.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

drneglector (27th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd June 2017), Kristin (27th June 2017), norman (22nd June 2017), onawah (22nd June 2017), RunningDeer (22nd June 2017)

3. Link to Post #82
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)

Published on 17 Jun 2017
    Quote @ 0:45 “So I got quite the awesome talk for you guys today… this subject of contact, this subject of UFO’s … what I try to bring to the table for you is not the same presentation that you’re going to hear year after year with subtle tweaks and modifications. I try to always push the envelope forward. And I see this whole thing as more than entertainment. I see this as a political initiative. Because what we are doing here is not fake news. …”
    I get the “noble part” of the motivation behind Wilcock et al. But bringing spirituality to the table of trying to expose secret military and government programs which suppress vital information that should be made available for public weigh in . . . IS NOT GOING TO WORK!

@ David et al:

When we don’t have Unity within religion/spirituality in our global culture, why would you even consider that bringing in Gods, Angels, etc as valid UFO Disclosure Information is going to be accepted by the general public; apart from the demographic that align with your definitions of spiritual and religious history, just because you believe “your own experiential knowingness” and you choose to call it not fake news?

Quote @4:39 … probably a high percentage think there way is the only way … and yet there are certain spiritual traditions in which you get experiential knowingness of what’s really going on and you get direct knowledge and that direct knowledge is not something you can ignore …
    The “Ancient Religion/Spirituality” groups that are bulldozing their narratives and belief systems into the UFO topic, secret space programs, and disappearance of trillions of taxpayers’ dollars field, are hindering this process where researchers are primarily focused on bringing evidence to the table to force the hand of governments to address the topic.

And anyone who attempts to reason with the spiritualist groups are called DISINFO AGENTS or HATERS.
    It really has become QUITE ABSURD.

By all means, research your spiritual interests and share these with the public, its fascinating material and people are interested in it, but show some intelligence, not arrogance, about the arenas you like to crash to promote your spiritual ideas and hypotheses.

What Wilcock et al are doing is the equivalent of:

Charging into a public conference on unidentified flying craft, military cover-ups, and tax exploitation, then running passionately up to the podium to start preaching, whilst their believers/followers trail behind, that the craft, ascended Christ’s blue stargate portal, and aliens and angels and flying blue birds are our friends and they have come to help us get up off our knees and be more loving and service to others, because this whole topic of Disclosure is all about a spiritual battle, make no mistake about it, that’s been going on for thousands of years and phew, let me catch my breath here, and . . . .

The minute you mention gods and spirituality in a public conference, that is not about gods and spirituality, you have JUST STARTED A SPIRITUAL BATTLE and whatever the topic being discussed …. well … it’s just no longer being discussed! And if it is, it’s barely being heard because it has taken on a whole new flavour, where spiritualists are all clamouring to stake and claim ownership of the ships in the sky!
    If it wasn’t so disturbing to a profound global topic, it really is quite funny to watch – remember the gold rush days – no different!

Wilcock et al ceaselessly claim that anyone who disagrees with their truth hypotheses is out to get them and are disinformation agents trying to bring them down. They then convince their fan base that what they are saying must be right because there are people that disagree; when the argument isn’t actually about agreeing or disagreeing with their spiritual material. How long do you think an evangelist preacher would last running into congress with his flock to tell them all he has the “experiential knowingness” of truth?

Has it ever occurred to this spiritualist group that they might be being steered out of their arenas for a reason – and, let’s face it, they really are sooo easy to purchase. Don’t take my word for it though . . . ask many researchers who have been approached to “join the spirituality crusade that’s crashing the Disclosure Circuit” who have refused big bucks because they won’t sell out!

Has it ever occurred to this spiritualist group that they have been cleverly co-opted to march, make noise, and fly their banners at events where religion and spirituality are the last things that need to be focussed on . . . for a reason!

At a UFO Conference, that is designed to raise public awareness to help lobby governments to investigate and release military documents, DAVID WILCOCK calls the problem a SPIRITUAL BATTLE.

Quote @6:45 … what we’re seeing ultimately is a spiritual battle taking place here on earth … one that most people do not understand … and if you fail to grasp that fundamental truth then the seeds that are being planted in your mind and heart at this event will probably never grow into anything substantial. The spiritual battle, for me, is the key of this whole thing.
    "The spiritual battle is the key of this whole thing!"

Now you’re a smart guy David. So, take a breath, a holiday even, and then take a look at what is IMMEDIATELY AND FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG WITH THAT ONE STATEMENT!

Then please, just consider, that maybe, just maybe . . . you’re in the wrong building!!!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Alekahn2 (23rd July 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd June 2017), Kristin (27th June 2017), norman (22nd June 2017), RunningDeer (22nd June 2017), Shadowself (27th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Get your questions ready for Corey Goode !
    Well, a couple of dozen (at least!) can be generated from this. This is the first time I've made this public.
    This is a 16 page, 5300 word document (though a lot of the words are Corey's) in which I reply in fully referenced detail to his responses to my original The Truth About Corey Goode piece. One friend who read it described it as 'damning'. (And, it is.)

I sent it last week to Justin Deschamps, from Stillness in the Storm (http://stillnessinthestorm.com). He had earlier asked me for my rejoinder.

I had to send it to him twice. He acknowledged it the second time. However, as best I know, he's so far opted NOT to publish it. (But, maybe I'll be wrong: he may simply be busy, and I genuinely hope that's the reason. It wouldn't look all that good for his partiality if my detailed response were to be withheld, after he'd actually asked for it.)
    An update on this. Justin wrote to me, yesterday:

Thanks Bill. I have decided to publish it, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. I understand if this might seem like procrastination or underhandedness on my part. I was contemplating how to best handle the situation for all involved, hence my delay. Apologies if you felt maligned.

I will add your comments to the post the you used to formulate your responses. As soon as that is done, (should be later today) I'll send you a link.

Justin

and then

Here you are Bill http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...bill-ryan.html

My apologies for not tending to this more expeditiously.

Hopefully we can move forward as a people on the issues we all face and not let our disagreements about Goode or anything else needlessly divide us.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (22nd June 2017), Bob (22nd June 2017), Clear Light (23rd June 2017), drneglector (27th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd June 2017), Kristin (27th June 2017), Noelle (22nd June 2017), norman (22nd June 2017), RunningDeer (22nd June 2017), Sophocles (22nd June 2017), Spiral (22nd June 2017)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,083 times in 8,174 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)

@ Norman....How can anyone EVER know who is telling the truth & who is not?!
    Foxie, I'm not avoiding you

You don't half ask tough questions.

My mum told me Santa was 'coming tonight'. I was so excited it never occured to me to wonder if she was lying, and besides, I loved her.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (22nd June 2017), Kristin (27th June 2017), Spiral (22nd June 2017)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,098 times in 20,640 posts

David Wilcock has become such a sad case of a basically well meaning soul who has lost his way. imho.
    Whether or not DW actually was Cayce in his past life ( I happen to think he was), like many channelers and other "sensitives", he appears to have been subverted and deluded by other dimensional entities.
    The greatest spiritual teachers have always warned against the dangers of becoming enamored of and using such abilities for less than higher purposes.
    The karmic price is steep.
    Last edited by onawah; 23rd June 2017 at 04:29.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (22nd June 2017), RunningDeer (24th June 2017), Spiral (22nd June 2017)

11. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,098 times in 20,640 posts

We need a performance artist like the one here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1161999
    ...to highlight the ridiculousness of what DW and company are presenting as truth.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (22nd June 2017), RunningDeer (24th June 2017)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Think Tele-evangelists!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

onawah (23rd June 2017), RunningDeer (24th June 2017)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Contact In The Desert 2017 Summary

Reconsider

Published on 30 May 2017
    http://reconsider.news

A brief personal comment on the Contact In The Desert 2017. I brave flies and heat, to bring you 6 minutes of musings concerning the premiere 2017 contact event. More videos to follow discussing in further detail some of the talks I witnessed.

http://contactinthedesert.com
    http://divinecosmos.com
    http://exopolitics.org
    https://spherebeingalliance.com
    http://sedonanewagestore.com/psychics...
    https://ubuntuplanet.org
    http://www.michaeltellinger.com

My Experience at Contact in the Desert 2017

Chai with the Cosmos

Published on 31 May 2017
    Sharing about my journey to Contact in the Desert, the people I met there including the speakers.

Laura Eisenhower - Ascension and the 13th Gate - Contact in the Desert 2017

Lords of Consciousness

Published on 2 Jun 2017
    Laura Eisenhower had quite the busy weekend at Contact in the Desert 2017, as she spoke on numerous panels, had a free lecture, a paid workshop and also a paid intensive. Lords of Consciousness had the pleasure of sitting in on most of those, and Richie Jones had quite the conversation with Laura regarding her time at CITD. Some of the topics covered with the Avatar consciousness and how to reclaim our power, the fall of humanity back in to a 3rd Dimensional world, and the chakras that connect us to true source and our higher self. Laura also discusses the importance of our connection to Planet Earth and how true love will win the battle we're engaged in, the war on consciousness.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (24th June 2017), RunningDeer (24th June 2017)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

From THIS [9 Mar 2017]

Enough With New Age Hippie Bulls***!

Published on 9 Mar 2017
    Quote There seems to be this "Don't focus on the bad! Just think that negativity doesn't exist!" mindset among some "spiritual" movements.....and this is exactly how the Dark Forces want you thinking.

Grab the Kybalion here - https://goo.gl/Gb8i4r - GREAT book! -
    To THIS ! [24 May 2017]

Published on 24 May 2017
    Quote Here is an interview I did in Joshua Tree, California during the Contact in the Desert conference with Justin Deschamps of the Stillness in the Storm blog, one of the best information and current news sharing websites around.
    Check it out - http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/
    In Nine Weeks !

But even that is only superficial. . . . going with a flow

Where's this flow coming from ?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (24th June 2017), Hervé (24th June 2017), Matthew (27th June 2017), RunningDeer (24th June 2017)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Contact InThe Desert Day 3: Event Recaps

Sabrina and Sterling

Published on 30 May 2017
    Quote THANK YOU for your patience and loving comments. More vlogs coming asap. The notes at the end are from David Wilcock's Lecture B and Corey Goode's lecture from CITD 2017 on 5.20.

Homemade Lotion LIFE SAVER: https://draxe.com/homemade-lotion/

Are you experiencing ascension symptoms?:
    http://www.healingenergytools.com/cry...

Mental Health Workers needed!:
    postdisclosurehelp@gmail.com

Starlight Stones (crown shop): https://www.etsy.com/shop/StarlightSt...

Music by I AM: https://www.facebook.com/IAmEyeAm/?hc...

SSP Fan Film by Oliver Rogers:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgHKg...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th June 2017), Matthew (27th June 2017)

21. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

We all have to learn & grow, don't we?!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Billy (27th June 2017), Clear Light (27th June 2017), RunningDeer (27th June 2017)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Corey Goode - Interview and Community Update

Divine Frequency

Published on 26 Jun 2017
    Divine Frequency Update: Corey Goode and Teresa Yanaros are postponing their interview until approx. July 8-9th due to an unexpected death in the Goode's family. Also, Teresa provides some feedback on a very prominent topic among the community, "I've gone through an awakening! Now what? How do I get involved?"

Please continue to submit questions via email at thedivinefrequency@gmail.com.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Debra (27th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2017), RunningDeer (27th June 2017)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

To assume that all religions are bad is the equivalent of throwing the baby out with the bath water. Its important to note that only faith based religions are horrible. Religions based on logic, and only illuminism fits this description, will always lead to truth. While belief systems are only good for mass control.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to 6Denno For This Post:

Kristin (27th June 2017)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 6Denno (here)
    To assume that all religions are bad is the equivalent of throwing the baby out with the bath water. Its important to note that only faith based religions are horrible. Religions based on logic, and only illuminism fits this description, will always lead to truth. While belief systems are only good for mass control.
    The religion this thread is about is the New World religion. The opium they need to get us all inside the New World Order Pen. The older religions are a whole other bunch of subjects that are well discussed in many other threads on the forum.

For me personally, religions are mind control that unlimately have nothing at all to do with any 'spiritual' matters, other than to divert and co-opt natural aspirations.

What religion based on logic do you have in mind ?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Debra (27th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2017), Kristin (27th June 2017)

29. Link to Post #95
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Well here you go folks!

Corey with the help of Michael Salla are creating a New World Religion:

Excerpt:

Q3. What were you told about the contents of an extraterrestrial disclosure announcement in terms of why it would become the basis for a new world religion?

After these beings are introduced, they expect the public will have a lot of questions about the ET’s. The ET’s beliefs and knowledge of the Universe and God would be among the top questions. At this point these beings are expected to share a newly crafted belief system that is based on the ET’s true belief system. These beings will be doing this to help Humanity from the ET perspective.

Q4. You say 90% of people will adopt the new religion quickly. Were you told why it would happen so quickly?

It is expected that most will question their belief systems in the first few years of an introduction to ET’s. Humanity will understand how little we know and will be reaching out to these new “friends” for assistance and answers. This sets up a situation for the majority of people on the planet to adopt a similar belief system that gets them away from the current division.

http://exopolitics.org/corey-goode-o...or-disclosure/

Noting:

The role of Nordic extraterrestrials in helping humanity better understand the galactic community and the greater cosmic reality is also to be welcomed. In providing such information they should be regarded as our galactic cousins, rather than angels intent on establishing a new global religion.

While the idea of a new global religion embraced by up to 90% of humanity might concern some, I’m optimistic that the information provided by Nordics will open the door to many hidden truths being revealed, and help humanity rapidly evolve as full partners in the galactic community.

~

And this New World Religion is based on Disclosure:

Click image for larger version

Name:	nwr.PNG
Views:	80
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	35597

~

While coincidentally or not so coincidentally the day before this is posted in SITS

Monday, June 26, 2017

UFO Religions -- Dead Belief vs Living Faith: Is Religion From Outer Space?

http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...ter-space.html

Prepare yourselves folks...the Cult of Corey Good and Co. are bringing in a New World Religion and Corey is the Pope!

What a load of crap!

I'll just leave this comment here from Cory's posting of this last article by SITS:

Name:	jc.PNG
Views:	79
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	35598

Name:	pa.PNG
Views:	78
Size:	220.0 KB
ID:	35599
    Last edited by Shadowself; 27th June 2017 at 14:49.

30. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

7alon (27th June 2017), Bill Ryan (27th June 2017), Billy (27th June 2017), Callista (27th June 2017), Clear Light (27th June 2017), Debra (27th June 2017), drneglector (27th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2017), gord (27th June 2017), Hervé (27th June 2017), Kristin (27th June 2017), Matthew (27th June 2017), Muzz (27th June 2017), norman (27th June 2017), Paprika (27th June 2017), RunningDeer (27th June 2017), starlight (28th June 2017)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Wow. The naivete displayed here by supposedly smart people is something astonishing.

There's so much evidence that this is a NWO psy-op, it beggars belief that it's still so invisible to so many.

32. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (27th June 2017), avid (27th June 2017), Billy (27th June 2017), Callista (27th June 2017), Clear Light (27th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2017), gord (27th June 2017), happyuk (27th June 2017), Harley (28th June 2017), Hervé (27th June 2017), Innocent Warrior (27th June 2017), Kristin (27th June 2017), Matthew (27th June 2017), muxfolder (27th June 2017), Muzz (27th June 2017), Nasu (28th June 2017), norman (27th June 2017), Paprika (27th June 2017), RunningDeer (27th June 2017), Shadowself (27th June 2017), starlight (28th June 2017)

33. Link to Post #97
    United States Avalon Member UfonautRadio's Avatar
    Thanks

Divine Frequency

Published on 26 Jun 2017
    Divine Frequency Update: Corey Goode and Teresa Yanaros are postponing their interview until approx. July 8-9th due to an unexpected death in the Goode's family. Also, Teresa provides some feedback on a very prominent topic among the community, "I've gone through an awakening! Now what? How do I get involved?"

Honesty, this is the scariest video of the lot so far. This reeks of scientology

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to UfonautRadio For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th June 2017), Billy (27th June 2017), Callista (27th June 2017), Debra (27th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2017), Harley (28th June 2017), Kristin (27th June 2017), Matthew (27th June 2017), norman (27th June 2017), Paprika (27th June 2017), RunningDeer (27th June 2017), Shadowself (27th June 2017)

35. Link to Post #98
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

It most definitely reeks of a Cult and second coming.

36. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

7alon (27th June 2017), Alekahn2 (23rd July 2017), Bill Ryan (27th June 2017), Billy (27th June 2017), Callista (27th June 2017), Debra (27th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2017), Harley (28th June 2017), Hervé (27th June 2017), Kristin (27th June 2017), norman (27th June 2017), Paprika (27th June 2017), RunningDeer (27th June 2017), TrumanCash (8th July 2017)

37. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    Well here you go folks!

Corey with the help of Michael Salla are creating a New World Religion:

Prepare yourselves folks...the Cult of Corey Good and Co. are bringing in a New World Religion and Corey is the Pope!

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Paprika For This Post:

Billy (27th June 2017), Callista (27th June 2017), Debra (27th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2017), Kristin (27th June 2017), Matthew (27th June 2017), norman (27th June 2017), RunningDeer (27th June 2017), Shadowself (27th June 2017)

39. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Divine Frequency

Published on 26 Jun 2017

Well, if as it seems, people are experiencing some sort of non-typical-state-of-mind (or change in consciousness), thank goodness for places like Project Avalon where such matters can be investigated from many different viewpoints eh ?

But honestly, promises of positive ETs who reveal themselves to us Earthlings, simply for us to take on their belief system (never mind interstellar travel, free energy, the complete collapse of existing society and likely ALL OUT FEAR) is just another ploy to lure in "newbie seekers" to get behind the "Corey story" as if anything of his SSP *claims* has yielded any kind of tangible proof whatsoever !!!

Yet here he is with even greater fantastical testimony from his supposed interaction with his ET Contacts ... and people are buying into this ?

Ah, but not for long I expect when all his predictions come to naught and he's left to deal with the backlash of Anger / Betrayal / Fury from all those who've been sucked into it ...
    Last edited by Clear Light; 27th June 2017 at 18:39. Reason: The Wording

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Billy (27th June 2017), Callista (27th June 2017), Debra (27th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2017), Jean-Marie (28th June 2017), RunningDeer (27th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast