Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst 1 14 24

Thread: Dark Journalist - A Six Part Series on The New Age Deep State

1. Link to Post #461
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,619 times in 968 posts

Default Re: Dark Journalist - A Six Part Series on The New Age Deep State

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)

The main problem with any type of channeling is that there is no way to confirm who or what the "entities" are.
    Actually, there are very specific and reliable ways in which this is done. These methods have been handed down through established shamanic lineages for hundreds, probably thousands of years. It's just that most don't have this training because few these days are willing to submit themselves to the rigors and commitment (in time and integrity) of formal apprenticeship.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Baby Steps (Yesterday), Debra (21st July 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st July 2017), Hervé (Yesterday), onawah (Yesterday), PurpleLama (22nd July 2017), Rachel (21st July 2017), raregem (22nd July 2017), StandingWave (22nd July 2017), uzn (Yesterday)

3. Link to Post #462
    I am currently interfacing with a male biological body on the third rock from a star called "Sun".
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,289 times in 754 posts

You've got my curiousity up, Whiskey. What are these "very specific and reliable ways" that shaman have used to verify the identity of channeled entities? I have not heard this before. What is the source of this information?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

alexius (22nd July 2017), Baby Steps (Yesterday), Hervé (Yesterday), onawah (Yesterday), raregem (22nd July 2017), Ultima Thule (22nd July 2017)

5. Link to Post #463
    Thanks

Again, these teachings are given to initiates. Even if I were authorized to share doctrine, I would not do so on the internet. I know that's frustrating, but there are good reasons why it has to be this way.

But what I can say is that I have encountered similarities in these methods that seem to be universal. Some years ago I spent a year working on a project with a chanupa holder who traveled with Pansy Two Feathers. She introduced me to the hollow bone ceremony and we compared notes on our methods. I had been first trained in a Cherokee way and Pansy had received much of her training and transmission from Frank Fools Crow. Pansy and Frank are both Oglala Lakota. We found that, although some of the words for things were different, the structure of the rites and rituals were nearly identical. I later found the same basic structure in Hopi traditions, though the order of them was changed a bit. Outside of North American cultures, the same structures seem to apply as well. Wangdor Rimpoche taught a very similar method and I encountered more similarities when I began coming in contact with Taoist masters. Some of these teachings also show up in the White Lodge orders as well.

So there seems to be a universal agreement on how to go about this. Whether they stem from a central source that disseminated or if they were simply discovered independently because they are core truths I do not know. But like many things in practical spirituality, common agreement seems to be reached even if by accident.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Baby Steps (Yesterday), Debra (Yesterday), Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), Hervé (Yesterday), onawah (Yesterday), SunSea (Yesterday), uzn (Yesterday), YoYoYo (Yesterday)

7. Link to Post #464
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,156 times in 6,789 posts

That's very interesting, Whiskey_Mystic. Do you know of any channelers who have passed the tests?
    Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    Again, these teachings are given to initiates. Even if I were authorized to share doctrine, I would not do so on the internet. I know that's frustrating, but there are good reasons why it has to be this way.

But what I can say is that I have encountered similarities in these methods that seem to be universal. Some years ago I spent a year working on a project with a chanupa holder who traveled with Pansy Two Feathers. She introduced me to the hollow bone ceremony and we compared notes on our methods. I had been first trained in a Cherokee way and Pansy had received much of her training and transmission from Frank Fools Crow. Pansy and Frank are both Oglala Lakota. We found that, although some of the words for things were different, the structure of the rites and rituals were nearly identical. I later found the same basic structure in Hopi traditions, though the order of them was changed a bit. Outside of North American cultures, the same structures seem to apply as well. Wangdor Rimpoche taught a very similar method and I encountered more similarities when I began coming in contact with Taoist masters. Some of these teachings also show up in the White Lodge orders as well.

So there seems to be a universal agreement on how to go about this. Whether they stem from a central source that disseminated or if they were simply discovered independently because they are core truths I do not know. But like many things in practical spirituality, common agreement seems to be reached even if by accident.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

SunSea (Yesterday), Whiskey_Mystic (Yesterday)

9. Link to Post #465
    Thanks

Hi, onawah.

Not sure what you mean by "tests".

The answer would also depend on what you mean when you say "channelers".

It's been my experience that words like Channeler, Shaman, psychic... they don't really mean anything specific. They are a kind of description, but ultimately it all blends together into a place where the labels don't mean anything. That being said, I am assuming that you mean a person who focuses their attention on receiving messages from others. Communication with consciousness of all sorts is a fairly normal thing in certain circles, but I've not spent time with anyone who focuses just on receiving downloads that way. I'm thinking of people like Carla Rueckert here, is that what you mean? I apologize for not understanding the question better.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Debra (Yesterday), Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), Sam Hunter (Yesterday)

11. Link to Post #466
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,156 times in 6,789 posts

Back atcha, Whistkey_Mystic
    I think you got my drift, actually.
    People who believe they are in touch with more advanced ETs or higher dimensional beings, though they don't necessarily have to be from elsewhere, as I believe there are many wise beings connected to this planet who are not otherwise visible to or in communication with most of us.
    Rueckert is a good example, though I tend to put more trust in indigenous people, those who are still in close connection with the Earth and Nature, who are not so compromised by the materialistic values of more "civilized" people, and I think their contact with the "Star People" has probably been ongoing for a long time, and tends to be more authentic.
    It seems like the channelers who have received the most attention have been compromised.
    And many people who think they are being contacted directly may actually be experiencing some kind of mimicking interference.

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    Hi, onawah.

Not sure what you mean by "tests".

The answer would also depend on what you mean when you say "channelers".

It's been my experience that words like Channeler, Shaman, psychic... they don't really mean anything specific. They are a kind of description, but ultimately it all blends together into a place where the labels don't mean anything. That being said, I am assuming that you mean a person who focuses their attention on receiving messages from others. Communication with consciousness of all sorts is a fairly normal thing in certain circles, but I've not spent time with anyone who focuses just on receiving downloads that way. I'm thinking of people like Carla Rueckert here, is that what you mean? I apologize for not understanding the question better.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Debra (Yesterday), Foxie Loxie (Yesterday), Whiskey_Mystic (Yesterday)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst 1 14 24