Thread: Dark Journalist - A Six Part Series on The New Age Deep State

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Dark Journalist - A Six Part Series on The New Age Deep State

Derrick, a big thanks to you for sharing an up close picture. No doubt many more will be able to walk away from this Corey & Company charade.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 22nd June 2020 at 14:54.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (9th June 2017), BMJ (9th June 2017), Callista (9th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2017), Hervé (9th June 2017), Shadowself (9th June 2017), Shannon (9th June 2017), Spiral (9th June 2017), Star Tsar (10th June 2017), TargeT (9th June 2017), thunder24 (9th June 2017), uzn (10th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #182
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

You never cease to amaze me RunningDeer! Someone should send that to Jordan who did a mike drop at the end of his DJ video!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Andrew_K (9th June 2017), Atlas (9th June 2017), avid (9th June 2017), BMJ (9th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2017), RunningDeer (9th June 2017), Shannon (9th June 2017), TargeT (9th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #183
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    You never cease to amaze me RunningDeer! Someone should send that to Jordan who did a mike drop at the end of his DJ video!
    I confess, Shadowself, that's where & why I got the idea.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 27th July 2017 at 18:55.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Atlas (9th June 2017), avid (9th June 2017), BMJ (9th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2017), Shadowself (9th June 2017), Shannon (9th June 2017), TargeT (9th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #184
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    [...]
    I had to stop the video to say, I’m up to the part where Roger says only talent and hot chicks are invited to Corey’s cabin and then to the part about the ritual. Oh man, oh man, oh man!
    [...]
    "Talents" got invited to a "DC Party" of some sort...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (9th June 2017), avid (9th June 2017), BMJ (9th June 2017), Eram (9th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2017), norman (9th June 2017), RunningDeer (9th June 2017), Shadowself (9th June 2017), Shannon (9th June 2017), TargeT (9th June 2017), thunder24 (9th June 2017)

9. Link to Post #185
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    "Talents" got invited to a "DC Party" of some sort...
    Too early for that.. But this may be "early stages" of that... especially if there was an "archon ritual"
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

BMJ (9th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2017), Hervé (9th June 2017), Shannon (9th June 2017)

11. Link to Post #186
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,883 times in 8,405 posts

Oh yea, I forgot.

Stage 1 = entrapment.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (9th June 2017), BMJ (9th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2017), Hervé (9th June 2017), RunningDeer (9th June 2017), Shadowself (9th June 2017), Shannon (9th June 2017), TargeT (9th June 2017)

13. Link to Post #187
    United States Avalon Member section9's Avatar
    Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/FDN.DIRECTO...48140832255707

Quote When some one gets a tattoo of a yin yang are they automatically assumed to be a taoist? If someone use the symbol of a dove and olive branch are they automatically assumed to be christian? Does the use of a swastika automatically mean you are a Nazi?
    Ahhh...it means they follow the teaching. If I see someone with a swastika on their arm I'm pretty sure they they are following that leaning.

Quote In regards to the BA message or Gaia tv being a part of a satanist agenda is also laughable. Anyone who has taken the time to read the BA message and also Coreys statement regarding how this and the Law of One books needs to be carefully monitored to ensure it NEVER turns into a cult or religion will see that again these statements are nothing but hollow tabloid accusations.

But a cult is exactly what it is turning into. I see so many parallels in the Cory Meme that I do in the advise of this video. All you have to do is read some of the comments of the followers of SBA to see the forming of a cult based New Age UFO religion.

Interesting...and where in the heck is DW? Not a word from him.
    Nobody ever accused David of being stupid or being unable to look out for his long term interests. I strongly suspect that he is crafting his exit strategy as we speak in a way that will rebuild his credibility with the rest of the Alternative Research Community.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to section9 For This Post:

avid (9th June 2017), BMJ (9th June 2017), Eram (9th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2017), RunningDeer (9th June 2017), Shadowself (9th June 2017), Shannon (9th June 2017), Spiral (9th June 2017), thunder24 (9th June 2017), vortexpoint (9th June 2017)

15. Link to Post #188
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

In the comment section of the video is a comment that I found pretty interesting one and felt the need to share it here:

everybodybecool56 minutes ago (edited)
    Quote Justin can surely not be seen as someone who a stays neutral when he is a vigorous promoter of Goode and Wilcock, and regularly defends them on his blog, and disregards those who question their material. It seems to be perhaps a network of controlled opposition, as well as some sort of money making enterprise. Justin was promoting Jordan when he was getting hardly any views on his youtube channel. And where did this ‘Shem El Jamal’ come from with his ‘Discerning the Mystery’ website - he appeared out of nowhere promoting Goode and Wilcock. Justin was posting Shem’s Goode and Wilcock articles pretty much as soon as Shem started his blog, just like he did with Jordan. Another aspect of a network of controlled opposition?

Some other odd things. Goode has also aligned himself with Bridget Nielsen who says she has had sex with reptilian aliens and it was great! She is a promoter of the channeling of Bashar ( Bashar is a very obvious psyop), and she promotes ‘hybrid alien children’ through her website. Justin from Stillness in the Storm also posted a bizarre article about her on his website about her reptilian copulations - this was not long after Goode had aligned himself with her. A while back Justin also posted an article saying that both Bashar and Goode suggest that everything will change in 2016 - and of course it didn't.

Also Goode’s behaviour towards another whistleblower should be mentioned. Elena Kapulnik actually tried to work with Goode - reaching out to him after he attempted to discredit her. He not only tried to discredit her on his Cosmic Disclosure show, but he also went onto youtube and wrote messages under one of her interviews. In one of his comments on there he said he is ‘disclosing everything’ about SSPs - a strange statement to make - how could he possibly expose everything about them!? From my understanding there are so many different elements and factions to these SSP’s. And remember nearly all or most of Goode’s ‘testimony’ is based on the ‘glass-pads’ information. Would nefarious SSP organisations, who are run by the same sort of people who run our planet, disclose ALL their information on these ‘glass pads’ - would they put all their info on them for ‘ship technicians’ or ‘empaths’ to read? This whole ‘it was on the glass-pads, must be true’ doesn't hold up on many levels. Anyway, Goode threw it back in her face when she reached out and tried to work with him, or at least have some dialogue with him - Goode even posted parts of their private emails online. Very strange behaviour from Goode - fear based insecure behavior I would suggest. Trying to control the SSP disclosure narrative.

And we must look at who they actually bring on the Cosmic Disclosure show: You think they would bring other independent MILAB and SSP experiencers to share their testimony if they want ‘Full Disclosure Now’? NOPE - no other MILAB and SPP experiencers are brought on and they are never even mentioned on there. And Tompkins is not an independent experiencer - he is an engineer who worked for these some SSP affiliated organizations and got paid for it. There are so many people with testimonies regarding their MILAB experiences and their SSP memories. These other testimonies highlight a lot more of the terrible things people go through in various types of MILAB operations and the terrible things that occur in the SSPs. For example if Corey is a ‘MILAB’ (he says he is) you think someone like James Bartley would be brought on the show - one of the most knowledgeable guys out there regarding MILABS and related phenomena - but they wouldn't do that as you would get a lot of hard hitting information from James, and Corey would be shown up. Cosmic Disclosure is so sanitized! It doesn't seem to be motivated to really help humanity or motivated to get a full disclosure.

Is it just a moneymaking opportunistic enterprise that is occurring here with Goode and associates - or does it go much deeper? Is it being coordinated by certain 'Elite' groups - a type of Controlled Opposition - to divert attention, disempower people, damage the alternative community, and protect certain powerful ‘Elite’ organizations?
    Who is Shem El Jamal? Curious information coming out in floods!

~

Bridget Nielsen

Primal Sex with Aliens from the Daily Mail?

Last edited by Shadowself; 9th June 2017 at 16:01.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

avid (9th June 2017), BMJ (9th June 2017), Eram (9th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2017), Hervé (9th June 2017), norman (9th June 2017), RunningDeer (9th June 2017), Shannon (9th June 2017), Spiral (9th June 2017), TargeT (9th June 2017), thunder24 (9th June 2017)

17. Link to Post #189
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

I did a google search of shem el jamal. By the second page on google, I found that he has either a few websites created with his articles, or other people have posted his articles to their sights and blogs...

I counted 5 not including pintrest, Facebook, google plus and LinkedIn.
    He also appears to be a follower already of Wilcock and Cobra (GO JOE)
    I have seen this before from people that spoke alot of the same type of material...
    Last edited by thunder24; 9th June 2017 at 16:26.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

avid (9th June 2017), BMJ (9th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2017), RunningDeer (9th June 2017), Shadowself (9th June 2017), Spiral (9th June 2017), TargeT (9th June 2017)

19. Link to Post #190
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Oh, perhaps of interest, from Avalon's Up At The Ranch And Beyond (July 2016) ... Derrick Faust from Dark Journalist's latest video ...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    Speaking of the Birthday Boy!

Cosmic Awakening Show

Derrick Faust - Interdimensional Beings

Published 21st July 2016

Michelle Walling speaks with contactee Derrick Faust about his experience after attending Rob Potter's conference in Mt. Shasta. Derrick attended a UFO sighting in the evening hosted by James Gilliland, and his whole life changed after that. For almost a month following that, he had interaction with various interdimensional light beings and caught is on camera.

Michelle discusses her first contact that occurred this year while speaking at a conference in Finland, and how it has changed her life.

They wrap up the show with tips to prepare for first contact as well as what practices each one of them has for diet, meditation, and helping other beings be transmuted back to the light or helped out of the astral.

Derrick's video is embedded, where I (Michelle) introduce it around the 20 minute mark, but here is the link:

Here is the link to a Spaced Out Radio Interview that we mentioned:

https://www.spreaker.com/user/spaced...t-multidimensi

Actual Interview:

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

BMJ (9th June 2017), Dylansdad (10th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2017), onawah (9th June 2017), Star Tsar (10th June 2017), thunder24 (10th June 2017)

21. Link to Post #191
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

looks like this has already been posted though the u'tube page says its only 3 hours
    old..........................

WHISTLEBLOWER OF TRUTH: RING OF ARCHONS! NEW AGE DEEP STATE PART 4 - DARK JOURNALIST

[Mod-edit: See post # 176, Hervé]

====================================================

Quote " Only talent and bring hot chicks "
    Rituals and classic favouritism and potential exploitation
    leading to 'Cult' behaviour..... interesting report by Daniel.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 9th June 2017 at 17:42.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (9th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2017), RunningDeer (9th June 2017), Spiral (9th June 2017), uzn (10th June 2017)

23. Link to Post #192
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,631 times in 20,706 posts

I don't see how William Tompkins could have any credibility at all with serious researchers after associating himself with this sham.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (9th June 2017), Cidersomerset (9th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2017), RunningDeer (9th June 2017)

25. Link to Post #193
    United States Avalon Member section9's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I don't see how William Tompkins could have any credibility at all with serious researchers after associating himself with this sham.
    Depends. Tompkins had interviews with Kerry, as I recall, and then cancelled them. Of note, however, is that Richard Dolan won't touch the guy. He seemed to have his act together. How he got together with Goode is beyond my ken. Unless he was asked to.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to section9 For This Post:

BMJ (9th June 2017), Cidersomerset (9th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2017), onawah (9th June 2017), RunningDeer (9th June 2017)

27. Link to Post #194
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

Quote I don't see how William Tompkins could have any credibility at
    all with serious researchers after associating himself with this sham.
    I agree there are still many more questions than answers in Bill Tomkins
    story though he has more corroborative information than Corey, but this
    is all a jumble of scy-fy , info from the alternate community , imagination
    exploitation and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

There may be some truth to Bill Tomkins story but being tied up with
    David and Corey has definitely coloured his disclosure.

There are some good vids on the Bill Tompkins thread also some 'bump' and
    connected speculative vids and articles. The interviews with Bob Wood and
    Avalon member Clandestine also Kerry and Michael Shratt with Bill Tomkins are
    very good imo and may have some truths to them.

Re: New ET and Nazi UFOs Whistleblower William Tompkins (now 94 yrs old)

Secret Space prog' witness Bill Tompkins & Bob Wood Inter' by Av' mem. Clandestine

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1115590

Robert Wood and William Tompkins Interview - Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chn7i42aDh0

Published on 14 Nov 2016

In this multi-part interview series, recorded on November 7, 2016, we meet with
    William Tompkins and Dr. Robert Wood – the author and editor of Bill’s
    autobiography, Selected by Extraterrestrials, My Life in the Top Secret World of
    UFOs, Think-tanks, and Nordic Secretaries.

In part one; we explore Dr. Bob’s work at Douglas Aircraft as an engineer and his
    scientific research into UFOs and how they could work; his work with in retirement
    with MUFON; and his authentication of Top Secret UFO, MJ12, and other documents
    related to of a variety of topics, including the Battle of Los Angeles, c.1942.

Later, Dr. Wood and Bill Tompkins discuss TRW research projects, the prospect of
    meeting ET and UFO sightings.

Kerry has been saying for a while she was trying to set up an interview with Wm.Tompkins...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1120792

WILLIAM TOMPKINS: SELECTED BY EXTRATERRESTRIALS - PART ONE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb18kkVlRh4

Published on 15 Dec 2016

PART ONE : William Mills Tompkins is one of the most important witnesses to come
    forward revealing details about the Secret Space Program and human interactions
    with ETs. He details the German alliances with Reptilians and Dracos, the infiltration
    of NASA by these beings as well as the positive contribution by the Nordics to our
    secret space program over decades since at least the 1920s and perhaps earlier.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 9th June 2017 at 18:17.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (9th June 2017), Debra (9th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2017), onawah (9th June 2017), RunningDeer (9th June 2017)

29. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

A direct response from Justin Deschamps regarding Derrick Faust's information brought forward in Part 4: Ring of Archons (found in the comment section).

Quote I appreciate Derrick's perspective but this presentation of the "facts" leaves a lot of room for speculation. Let me try to clear the air, as a first-hand witness of a lot of what Derrick only could speculate about.

As I said in the email I sent to you, Dark Journalist, if you want a more complete presentation of what's going on, so we can better service the public with more testimony, I am here. At present, these videos are misleading, and I can say that because I am a first-hand witness to much of what is discussed. If you, or anyone reading this, is really interested in the truth, it would be a good idea to continue to investigate by asking all involved, which hasn't happened yet, and remaining skeptical in an honest capacity. Hopefully, DJ will come around and be objective enough to hear all sides.

Derrick et al weren't invited to the Saturday evening party, but that wasn't because it was a "business meeting" or because there was some secretive agenda. They only wanted Jordan and me to come. Teresa was invited as Jordan's plus one. Roger was joking when he said "bring hot chicks", mainly because there were mostly men at the gathering.

While I have the greatest respect for Derrick, I need to say here that he violated my trust by sharing things I told him in confidence. Derrick is within his rights to speak to whomever he likes, and I encourage him to do so. But by not giving me and others a chance to consent to this sharing, he dishonors himself in a lawful capacity and it marks the rapport we were building as individuals. That being said, I bear no ill will towards Derrick, and I understand that from his perspective things appear strange. This is a good example of what happens when we don't fully comprehend our beliefs. When we don't we can become emotionally reactive and irrational, looking to anything we can to make sense of things. Derrick's suspicions are off base due to the fact he doesn't know what happened, and the conclusions he drew therefrom are understandable but no less accurate.

I hope those reviewing these claims won't fall victim to the same biased stance. Keeping an open mind about our conclusions, especially when we have limited information and they largely rest on speculation, is very important else we deceive ourselves and others by sharing our beliefs as unquestionable facts.

I can tell you that there was no ritual. That was likely an off the cuff remark that Jordan made trying to be funny, as he often does. He is a jokester, and so am I. I say a lot of things that if pulled out of context could be construed as nefarious. But it isn't honest or valid to rest one's conclusions on an out of context statement overheard by someone else—hearsay in law.

The morning of Corey's QnA, as colleagues in the great work, Jordan, Roger and I were discussing Goode's QnA that was to take place on Sunday. We didn't discuss it in depth at all the night before, other than a casual conversation about the fact it was taking place in general—contrary to Derricks theory. It was an hour or two before the talk when Roger proposed that Jordan and I come on as panel guests. The intention was to have a town hall meeting style discussion, with the goal of engaging the audience dynamically, instead of it just being a pulpit style lecture, which is the norm for these kinds of events. It's better to have a discussion where everyone is on equal ground, more or less. So Jordan and I agreed.

During the talk, there was no marketing to millennials, or the younger generations, although young people were there. Two youtubers asked Jordan a question about doing their own videos, which he answered. One could speculate that Jordan is trying to "groom" these two folks, but there is no evidence to confirm this, just speculation from those who weren't actually there. If the videos are released in the future, everyone can see this for themselves.

On this theory that Roger or others are being "groomed" as some kind of disinfo agent, let me comment.

Do I want to help other researchers and presenters improve their work so that they can join the truth movement, Yes I do. And I've had discussions with many people for this reason. But to say that such discussions were part of some marketing campaign where we are trying to co-opt a movement so we can make money or deceive people isn't valid. Nor has it been materially established in these videos that this "New Age Deep State" agenda exists. It's rumor and speculation, which can easily be cleared up if DJ asks those involved directly.

As for the money question, I'll tell you right now that I have ads on my site, I take donations, and I plan on developing merchandise. One of my goals is to make money in an honest, honorable and lawful way, which I have done. Why? Because money is a resource that is needed for almost every aspect of life on earth at this time. Everyone in the truth movement has used money in some way to further their work, either directly via content creation or indirectly by feeding, clothing and supporting themselves so that they could do "free work." No one can truly claim they do spiritual, research or humanitarian work completely without money's involvement. And it's plainly obvious that this is the case if anyone bothers to think about it long enough.

So to suggest that making money from doing this work is inherently nefarious is just untrue. It isn't logical, rational, or honest. It's an ideological theory that people who haven't reconciled what money is tend to do, which I can totally understand from a psychological level. But that being said, the premise or theory that if one makes money from the work they do they must be bad or nefarious is unsound and unproven in every respect. That being said, nefarious people do make lots of money for many reasons. But just because elephants are grey doesn't mean all grey things are elephants.

Money is a tool that can and will be used to spread the truth, help heal the planet, and restore the law and the human family. I will use the money I receive, regardless of where it is from, for that purpose. If the Cabal wants to donate $1,000,000 to me, I'll take it. BUT I will use it in trust with divine law and in service of the great work, and I won't have any obligation to follow nefarious orders or plans. I can say this because I've developed enough coherence of consciousness and understanding of law to set my house in order. I know whereof I speak, and I have faced enough challenge, temptation, and hardship in my life

If anyone questions my intentions or thinks I have a nefarious agenda, the onus is on you to prove that is the case, which to date, hasn't happened. But I don't judge you for thinking this way. I just ask that you be honest about your conclusions, specifically that you should ask yourself: "how do I know what I know?" Are my beliefs substantiated and logical, or am I cherry picking reality to support my biases? If you're avoiding other people who might not agree with you, then it's likely you're more interested in maintaining your beliefs. I don't scorn you for doing so, but I do ask that you reflect on your intentions and take responsibility if you are wrong, especially if you damaged others by spreading untruths.

It behooves those seeking the truth to look EVERYWHERE, including going to the people involved and asking them to comment.

Much love to all involved, including Derrick and Daniel (DJ). I hope you'll be more open minded and critical in your thinking as time goes on.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th July 2017 at 00:31. Reason: added vimeo video link after YouTube video was deleted

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Paprika For This Post:

Andrew_K (9th June 2017), BMJ (9th June 2017), Callista (10th June 2017), Clear Light (10th June 2017), Debra (9th June 2017), Eram (10th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2017), gaiagirl (10th June 2017), norman (9th June 2017), RunningDeer (9th June 2017), thunder24 (10th June 2017)

31. Link to Post #196
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,883 times in 8,405 posts

Well knock me down with a feather.

An obfuscating pseudo legalese waffle fest and a half.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (9th June 2017), Callista (10th June 2017), Debra (9th June 2017), Dylansdad (10th June 2017), Eram (10th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2017), Hervé (9th June 2017), onawah (9th June 2017), Paprika (9th June 2017), robcarratello (10th June 2017), RunningDeer (9th June 2017), TargeT (9th June 2017)

33. Link to Post #197
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Not sure how well this will translate to youtube, but I'll post it there as well.

Quote Derrick et al weren't invited to the Saturday evening party, but that wasn't because it was a "business meeting" or because there was some secretive agenda. They only wanted Jordan and me to come. Teresa was invited as Jordan's plus one. Roger was joking when he said "bring hot chicks", mainly because there were mostly men at the gathering.
    Ok, so still weird, +1 weirder...

Quote But by not giving me and others a chance to consent to this sharing, he dishonors himself in a lawful capacity and it marks the rapport we were building as individuals.... This is a good example of what happens when we don't fully comprehend our beliefs. When we don't we can become emotionally reactive and irrational, looking to anything we can to make sense of things.
    Interesting language... "dishonor in a lawful capacity" interesting choice of words...

Quote The morning of Corey's QnA, as colleagues in the great work, Jordan, Roger and I were discussing Goode's QnA that was to take place on Sunday.
    Here's where your discernment should be kicking in.. Colleagues? Jordan's been doing this for a few months, maybe a year and has done little other than repeat other peoples conclusions; so how is this not a huge red flag that something is wrong?

Quote During the talk, there was no marketing to millennials, or the younger generations, although young people were there.
    Clearly demographic targetting and audience building techniques are not known by this individual if he thinks it is done as offhandedly as that.

Quote One of my goals is to make money in an honest, honorable and lawful way, which I have done.
    And here's where the issue is, I disagree that making money off Corey's fantasy stories is honest, honorable or lawful *unless you claim to only be an entertainment outlet, do you?*

Quote So to suggest that making money from doing this work is inherently nefarious is just untrue. It isn't logical, rational, or honest.
    It is always nefarious to make money off deception. That is a highly rational statement.

Quote If the Cabal wants to donate $1,000,000 to me, I'll take it.
    I wouldn't. Think of the energetic attachments alone... this is an interesting statement.

Quote I have a nefarious agenda, the onus is on you to prove that is the case, which to date, hasn't happened.
    Incorrect sir, the impetus is on YOU who makes the extra ordinary claims (or backs those who do) and then leverages those claims into a monetary harvesting Conference building T shirt slinging empire. (are the comic books still on?)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

BMJ (9th June 2017), Callista (10th June 2017), Catsquotl (9th June 2017), Debra (9th June 2017), Eram (10th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2017), gaiagirl (10th June 2017), Hervé (9th June 2017), Jad (10th June 2017), Paprika (9th June 2017), RunningDeer (9th June 2017), Shannon (9th June 2017), thunder24 (10th June 2017)

35. Link to Post #198
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Friday, June 9th, 2017

Dear Diary,
    ..........Why do all those follow-up responses always sound the same?

Quote Posted by Paprika (here)
    A direct response from Justin Deschamps.
    Quote I appreciate Derrick's perspective but this presentation of the "facts" leaves a lot of room for speculation. Let me try to clear the air, as a first-hand witness of a lot of what Derrick only could speculate about....
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 22nd June 2020 at 14:56.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BMJ (9th June 2017), Eram (10th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2017), Hervé (9th June 2017), onawah (9th June 2017), Paprika (9th June 2017), Shannon (9th June 2017), TargeT (9th June 2017)

37. Link to Post #199
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 times in 1,211 posts

In the comment section of the video is a comment that I found pretty interesting one and felt the need to share it here:

everybodybecool56 minutes ago (edited)
    Quote Justin can surely not be seen as someone who a stays neutral when he is a vigorous promoter of Goode and Wilcock, and regularly defends them on his blog, and disregards those who question their material. It seems to be perhaps a network of controlled opposition, as well as some sort of money making enterprise. Justin was promoting Jordan when he was getting hardly any views on his youtube channel. And where did this ‘Shem El Jamal’ come from with his ‘Discerning the Mystery’ website - he appeared out of nowhere promoting Goode and Wilcock. Justin was posting Shem’s Goode and Wilcock articles pretty much as soon as Shem started his blog, just like he did with Jordan. Another aspect of a network of controlled opposition?

Some other odd things. Goode has also aligned himself with Bridget Nielsen who says she has had sex with reptilian aliens and it was great! She is a promoter of the channeling of Bashar ( Bashar is a very obvious psyop), and she promotes ‘hybrid alien children’ through her website. Justin from Stillness in the Storm also posted a bizarre article about her on his website about her reptilian copulations - this was not long after Goode had aligned himself with her. A while back Justin also posted an article saying that both Bashar and Goode suggest that everything will change in 2016 - and of course it didn't.

Also Goode’s behaviour towards another whistleblower should be mentioned. Elena Kapulnik actually tried to work with Goode - reaching out to him after he attempted to discredit her. He not only tried to discredit her on his Cosmic Disclosure show, but he also went onto youtube and wrote messages under one of her interviews. In one of his comments on there he said he is ‘disclosing everything’ about SSPs - a strange statement to make - how could he possibly expose everything about them!? From my understanding there are so many different elements and factions to these SSP’s. And remember nearly all or most of Goode’s ‘testimony’ is based on the ‘glass-pads’ information. Would nefarious SSP organisations, who are run by the same sort of people who run our planet, disclose ALL their information on these ‘glass pads’ - would they put all their info on them for ‘ship technicians’ or ‘empaths’ to read? This whole ‘it was on the glass-pads, must be true’ doesn't hold up on many levels. Anyway, Goode threw it back in her face when she reached out and tried to work with him, or at least have some dialogue with him - Goode even posted parts of their private emails online. Very strange behaviour from Goode - fear based insecure behavior I would suggest. Trying to control the SSP disclosure narrative.

And we must look at who they actually bring on the Cosmic Disclosure show: You think they would bring other independent MILAB and SSP experiencers to share their testimony if they want ‘Full Disclosure Now’? NOPE - no other MILAB and SPP experiencers are brought on and they are never even mentioned on there. And Tompkins is not an independent experiencer - he is an engineer who worked for these some SSP affiliated organizations and got paid for it. There are so many people with testimonies regarding their MILAB experiences and their SSP memories. These other testimonies highlight a lot more of the terrible things people go through in various types of MILAB operations and the terrible things that occur in the SSPs. For example if Corey is a ‘MILAB’ (he says he is) you think someone like James Bartley would be brought on the show - one of the most knowledgeable guys out there regarding MILABS and related phenomena - but they wouldn't do that as you would get a lot of hard hitting information from James, and Corey would be shown up. Cosmic Disclosure is so sanitized! It doesn't seem to be motivated to really help humanity or motivated to get a full disclosure.

Is it just a moneymaking opportunistic enterprise that is occurring here with Goode and associates - or does it go much deeper? Is it being coordinated by certain 'Elite' groups - a type of Controlled Opposition - to divert attention, disempower people, damage the alternative community, and protect certain powerful ‘Elite’ organizations?
    Who is Shem El Jamal? Curious information coming out in floods!

~

Bridget Nielsen

Primal Sex with Aliens from the Daily Mail?
    Interesting that Stacy Goode said in her interview that she spent time with briget Nielsen (and friends) and they are now best friends, or she found her best friend at the neilsens.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

BMJ (9th June 2017), Debra (9th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2017), Hervé (9th June 2017), norman (9th June 2017), RunningDeer (9th June 2017), TargeT (9th June 2017)

39. Link to Post #200
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,631 times in 20,706 posts

Blah blah blah... and not a shred of evidence to back up their claims.
    Quote Posted by Paprika (here)
    A direct response from Justin Deschamps regarding Derrick Faust's information brought forward in Part 4: Ring of Archons (found in the comment section).

Quote I appreciate Derrick's perspective but this presentation of the "facts" leaves a lot of room for speculation. Let me try to clear the air, as a first-hand witness of a lot of what Derrick only could speculate about.

As I said in the email I sent to you, Dark Journalist, if you want a more complete presentation of what's going on, so we can better service the public with more testimony, I am here. At present, these videos are misleading, and I can say that because I am a first-hand witness to much of what is discussed. If you, or anyone reading this, is really interested in the truth, it would be a good idea to continue to investigate by asking all involved, which hasn't happened yet, and remaining skeptical in an honest capacity. Hopefully, DJ will come around and be objective enough to hear all sides.

Derrick et al weren't invited to the Saturday evening party, but that wasn't because it was a "business meeting" or because there was some secretive agenda. They only wanted Jordan and me to come. Teresa was invited as Jordan's plus one. Roger was joking when he said "bring hot chicks", mainly because there were mostly men at the gathering.

While I have the greatest respect for Derrick, I need to say here that he violated my trust by sharing things I told him in confidence. Derrick is within his rights to speak to whomever he likes, and I encourage him to do so. But by not giving me and others a chance to consent to this sharing, he dishonors himself in a lawful capacity and it marks the rapport we were building as individuals. That being said, I bear no ill will towards Derrick, and I understand that from his perspective things appear strange. This is a good example of what happens when we don't fully comprehend our beliefs. When we don't we can become emotionally reactive and irrational, looking to anything we can to make sense of things. Derrick's suspicions are off base due to the fact he doesn't know what happened, and the conclusions he drew therefrom are understandable but no less accurate.

I hope those reviewing these claims won't fall victim to the same biased stance. Keeping an open mind about our conclusions, especially when we have limited information and they largely rest on speculation, is very important else we deceive ourselves and others by sharing our beliefs as unquestionable facts.

I can tell you that there was no ritual. That was likely an off the cuff remark that Jordan made trying to be funny, as he often does. He is a jokester, and so am I. I say a lot of things that if pulled out of context could be construed as nefarious. But it isn't honest or valid to rest one's conclusions on an out of context statement overheard by someone else—hearsay in law.

The morning of Corey's QnA, as colleagues in the great work, Jordan, Roger and I were discussing Goode's QnA that was to take place on Sunday. We didn't discuss it in depth at all the night before, other than a casual conversation about the fact it was taking place in general—contrary to Derricks theory. It was an hour or two before the talk when Roger proposed that Jordan and I come on as panel guests. The intention was to have a town hall meeting style discussion, with the goal of engaging the audience dynamically, instead of it just being a pulpit style lecture, which is the norm for these kinds of events. It's better to have a discussion where everyone is on equal ground, more or less. So Jordan and I agreed.

During the talk, there was no marketing to millennials, or the younger generations, although young people were there. Two youtubers asked Jordan a question about doing their own videos, which he answered. One could speculate that Jordan is trying to "groom" these two folks, but there is no evidence to confirm this, just speculation from those who weren't actually there. If the videos are released in the future, everyone can see this for themselves.

On this theory that Roger or others are being "groomed" as some kind of disinfo agent, let me comment.

Do I want to help other researchers and presenters improve their work so that they can join the truth movement, Yes I do. And I've had discussions with many people for this reason. But to say that such discussions were part of some marketing campaign where we are trying to co-opt a movement so we can make money or deceive people isn't valid. Nor has it been materially established in these videos that this "New Age Deep State" agenda exists. It's rumor and speculation, which can easily be cleared up if DJ asks those involved directly.

As for the money question, I'll tell you right now that I have ads on my site, I take donations, and I plan on developing merchandise. One of my goals is to make money in an honest, honorable and lawful way, which I have done. Why? Because money is a resource that is needed for almost every aspect of life on earth at this time. Everyone in the truth movement has used money in some way to further their work, either directly via content creation or indirectly by feeding, clothing and supporting themselves so that they could do "free work." No one can truly claim they do spiritual, research or humanitarian work completely without money's involvement. And it's plainly obvious that this is the case if anyone bothers to think about it long enough.

So to suggest that making money from doing this work is inherently nefarious is just untrue. It isn't logical, rational, or honest. It's an ideological theory that people who haven't reconciled what money is tend to do, which I can totally understand from a psychological level. But that being said, the premise or theory that if one makes money from the work they do they must be bad or nefarious is unsound and unproven in every respect. That being said, nefarious people do make lots of money for many reasons. But just because elephants are grey doesn't mean all grey things are elephants.

Money is a tool that can and will be used to spread the truth, help heal the planet, and restore the law and the human family. I will use the money I receive, regardless of where it is from, for that purpose. If the Cabal wants to donate $1,000,000 to me, I'll take it. BUT I will use it in trust with divine law and in service of the great work, and I won't have any obligation to follow nefarious orders or plans. I can say this because I've developed enough coherence of consciousness and understanding of law to set my house in order. I know whereof I speak, and I have faced enough challenge, temptation, and hardship in my life

If anyone questions my intentions or thinks I have a nefarious agenda, the onus is on you to prove that is the case, which to date, hasn't happened. But I don't judge you for thinking this way. I just ask that you be honest about your conclusions, specifically that you should ask yourself: "how do I know what I know?" Are my beliefs substantiated and logical, or am I cherry picking reality to support my biases? If you're avoiding other people who might not agree with you, then it's likely you're more interested in maintaining your beliefs. I don't scorn you for doing so, but I do ask that you reflect on your intentions and take responsibility if you are wrong, especially if you damaged others by spreading untruths.

It behooves those seeking the truth to look EVERYWHERE, including going to the people involved and asking them to comment.

Much love to all involved, including Derrick and Daniel (DJ). I hope you'll be more open minded and critical in your thinking as time goes on.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th July 2017 at 00:30. Reason: added vimeo video link after YouTube video was deleted
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (10th June 2017), Catsquotl (10th June 2017), Debra (9th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2017), RunningDeer (9th June 2017), TargeT (9th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst 1 10 20 24 LastLast