+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 3 13 24 LastLast

Thread: Dark Journalist - A Six Part Series on The New Age Deep State

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Default Re: Dark Journalist - A Six Part Series on The New Age Deep State

Quote Good Morning,

This is quite unusual but I think Daniel, Bill and others are on the right track. This just in from Corey's FB page. A link for children and how to prepare them for what? This is taking a developing mind and really putting the screws to it in my opinion. Preparing them or scaring them for life? You decide what a healthy childhood should look like. A disclosure backpack for children....take a look!

http://disclosurebackpack.com/earth-...aper-airplane/

http://disclosurebackpack.com/unity-...ve-board-game/

I'm appalled and wondering if child services should start looking into these folks...this is close to child abuse and endangerment.
    Adding:

As a parent you want to protect your child from violence at all costs. This is why you don't let them watch violent movies and such. But here Corey and Co. Inc.....have developed a game and play toys surrounded in violence and a story that suggests they should beware of danger. Something as a parent you try to protect your child from in the first place.

Only a damned fool would subject their children to that BS! As I said before Corey Goode is morally bankrupt and is subjecting his children everyday to this. His children are prominently featured on his blog video series and I wonder how they cope as children who would probably want nothing more than a normal childhood where they could go to school and play with other children and not have to be so involved in the Cory fantasy he is profiting on.

There will come a time when other children will see what they are involved in and start to most likely harass them on the school grounds....What then Cory? Did that thought arise in your self indulged plans?

I would never in a million years subject my children to this ever! Yet he preaches service to self vs service to others? What about your children Corey? Did they sign up for this anything other than normal life you're giving them? Those games you are promoting contain violence...and you will definitely not get parent of the year award for this little stunt!
    Last edited by Shadowself; 29th May 2017 at 13:08.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th May 2017), Billy (30th May 2017), BMJ (1st June 2017), Bruno (29th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th May 2017), gaiagirl (2nd June 2017), Jean-Marie (30th May 2017), Kristin (29th May 2017), marique3652 (30th May 2017), Matthew (30th May 2017), RunningDeer (29th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

PART 2 - DISCLOSURE AS OCCULT RITUAL! NEW AGE DEEP STATE - DARK JOURNALIST
    Note: Due to the importance nature of this video and it’s many revelations, you may at your discretion download it and upload it to your channel with proper citation and share it with your viewers to make sure it is not censored.
    Published on May 29, 2017

MAJOR REVELATIONS!

New Age Deep State Part 2: The ‘Team' & Luciferic Influences
    In this exciting part 2 episode of this investigative series that looks at the covert influences attempting to infiltrate and coerce the New Age and UFO communities, Dark Journalist reveals some shocking details that have emerged relating to Corey Goode, and his marketing team's documented association with Satanism and Luciferic imagery. Goode, who claims to be a Time Traveling Astronaut in his show with David Wilcock on Gaia TV, is creating ever more elaborate stories to complement his marketing scenarios, but a major backlash is growing against the promotion of a story that appears from all angles to be a work of fiction.

This episode also delves into the major initiative called ‘Corey’s Kids’ that attempts to enlist young adults do outreach to attract the teen market into cult-like activities by promoting Goode's comic books and video games about disclosure.

UFO Disclosure vs FDN “Disclosure"

He also looks at the larger role of the the 3 Year Disclosure Plan that Corey Goode recently announced at a conference. Goode’s business partner Roger Ramsaur has kept largely in the shadows as he built up something called Full Disclosure Network (FDN) over the last year. Now we can see the oddity that this FDN movement doesn’t even mention UFOs in their title or reference the topic much as you would expect from a disclosure oriented organization. The evidence suggests that the ‘Disclosure' they are referring to is the Disclosure that Lucifer the Light Bringer will bring the world into his domain and that they are using the narrative of the Blue Avians to introduce a new Satanistic Movement under the guise of Advanced Alien Races coming to help humanity.

There are more stunning details that will be revealed as we get closer to the truth of what is masquerading in the independent media as a 3 year movement for disclosure and co-opting legitimate UFO and Secret Space Program research areas and turning them into Occult recruiting initiatives and unscrupulous marketing techniques aimed at a millennial crowd.

Stunning, disturbing, informative and fascinating, you don’t want to miss this incredible Dark Journalist episode!

Research Links on FDN:
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th July 2017 at 00:00.

4. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Arcturian108 (8th June 2017), Atlas (30th May 2017), Bill Ryan (30th May 2017), Billy (30th May 2017), Bluegreen (30th May 2017), BMJ (1st June 2017), Bruno (30th May 2017), Callista (30th May 2017), drneglector (1st June 2017), Eram (30th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2017), gaiagirl (1st June 2017), gord (30th May 2017), Hervé (30th May 2017), Innocent Warrior (30th May 2017), Jean-Marie (30th May 2017), Kristin (30th May 2017), marique3652 (30th May 2017), Matt P (14th July 2017), Matthew (30th May 2017), Mike (30th May 2017), norman (30th May 2017), Olaf (30th May 2017), PurpleLama (30th May 2017), Shadowself (30th May 2017), Sierra (31st May 2017), Sir Eltor (4th June 2017), skogvokter (30th May 2017), Star Tsar (30th May 2017), TargeT (30th May 2017), uzn (30th May 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Wow, Corey is now the LIVE superman! What a trip! I could never see the old superman, even if I wished. NOW I can not only listen to the adventures of super Corey, but I can even meet him if I want. Kidd in of course (purposeful analogy).

However it is exactly that, he positions himself as superman with all the created folklore that goes with it. However, he tells the kids that it is the truth, contrarily to Superman whom I could never meet. Luckily he is not a priest, I would think the aim is direct proximity, nothing else. Yes, it sounds like "you will be lifted with us hein! and be angry at your parents if they don't let you go".

Is that what we are now getting from America. Has it sunk that low?

(there is somebody else's stories written all over Corey's stories as I can see).

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    Quote Good Morning,

This is quite unusual but I think Daniel, Bill and others are on the right track. This just in from Corey's FB page. A link for children and how to prepare them for what? This is taking a developing mind and really putting the screws to it in my opinion. Preparing them or scaring them for life? You decide what a healthy childhood should look like. A disclosure backpack for children....take a look!

http://disclosurebackpack.com/earth-...aper-airplane/

http://disclosurebackpack.com/unity-...ve-board-game/

I'm appalled and wondering if child services should start looking into these folks...this is close to child abuse and endangerment.
    Adding:

As a parent you want to protect your child from violence at all costs. This is why you don't let them watch violent movies and such. But here Corey and Co. Inc.....have developed a game and play toys surrounded in violence and a story that suggests they should beware of danger. Something as a parent you try to protect your child from in the first place.

Only a damned fool would subject their children to that BS! As I said before Corey Goode is morally bankrupt and is subjecting his children everyday to this. His children are prominently featured on his blog video series and I wonder how they cope as children who would probably want nothing more than a normal childhood where they could go to school and play with other children and not have to be so involved in the Cory fantasy he is profiting on.

There will come a time when other children will see what they are involved in and start to most likely harass them on the school grounds....What then Cory? Did that thought arise in your self indulged plans?

I would never in a million years subject my children to this ever! Yet he preaches service to self vs service to others? What about your children Corey? Did they sign up for this anything other than normal life you're giving them? Those games you are promoting contain violence...and you will definitely not get parent of the year award for this little stunt!
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

BMJ (1st June 2017), Callista (30th May 2017), Eram (30th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2017), Jean-Marie (30th May 2017), marique3652 (30th May 2017), PurpleLama (30th May 2017), RunningDeer (30th May 2017), Sierra (31st May 2017)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Well that was disturbing! Given the satanic ritual aspect I'm even more upset by what I posted today about marketing to children which they are obviously doing.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

BMJ (1st June 2017), Callista (30th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2017), gord (30th May 2017), Jean-Marie (30th May 2017), marique3652 (30th May 2017), Matthew (30th May 2017), norman (30th May 2017), PurpleLama (30th May 2017), RunningDeer (30th May 2017)

9. Link to Post #45
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

DJ is really cutting deep with this series, I must say.

10. Link to Post #46
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

So, Bill. You had no idea that DJ was going further with this? This exposé is downright riveting, at this point.

11. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    So, Bill. You had no idea that DJ was going further with this? This exposé is downright riveting, at this point.
    I'm absolutely speechless which is not the norm for me. Wow.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

BMJ (1st June 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2017), Jean-Marie (30th May 2017), marique3652 (30th May 2017), PurpleLama (30th May 2017), RunningDeer (30th May 2017), Sir Eltor (4th June 2017)

13. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

I knew for sure he was going further, but I didn't know in which direction.

In his situation, with this kind of material, I would have done the exact same thing (and have done before, myself): keep my research and my strategy pretty close to my chest.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bennycog (30th May 2017), BMJ (1st June 2017), DarMar (30th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2017), gord (30th May 2017), Jean-Marie (30th May 2017), Kristin (30th May 2017), marique3652 (30th May 2017), PurpleLama (30th May 2017), RunningDeer (30th May 2017), Sierra (31st May 2017), Sir Eltor (4th June 2017), skogvokter (30th May 2017)

15. Link to Post #49
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

interesting how christianized the bias is in these "revelations"....

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Post:

Andrew_K (30th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2017), gord (30th May 2017), marique3652 (30th May 2017), PurpleLama (30th May 2017)

17. Link to Post #50
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ZShawn (here)
    Satanism is inverted Christianity.

18. Link to Post #51
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

which is just reactionary..... stimulus/response psychology....
    but everything is inverted already, since christianity is engaged in the very thing they speak against, namely, worshiping the "anti-christ"
    tragic comedy at its finest

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th May 2017), PurpleLama (30th May 2017)

20. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,029 times in 8,168 posts

A lot of very short near speechless posts here.

Thanks Walker
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th May 2017), PurpleLama (30th May 2017), RunningDeer (30th May 2017)

22. Link to Post #53
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

but everything is inverted already, since christianity is engaged in the very thing they speak against, namely, worshiping the "anti-christ"

While that may all be well and true, you can't really speak of Satanism without the Christianity coming into play, at least to some extent. Dark Journalist isn't known as a bible thumper.

Perhaps seeing Christian overtones is a bit reactionary on your part?

23. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

"JIRKA RYSAVY, Polish owner of GAIA, FINANCER OF CONTACT IN THE DESERT & THE ANCIENT ALIENS CRUISE with dubious Polish Satanic connections that have made Warsaw ASSASSINATION CITY with the Satanic death of Max Spiers in 2016 and the bioweapon brain cancer of a leading whistleblower in May 2017".

The above was pulled from: http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com/tag/eric-l/
    Those are Alfred Labramont Weber's comments, originally posted on his FB page. He casts many more stones regarding the Corey Goode saga. However, I'm mainly interested in verifying the quoted section above. Does the Satanic Polish guy really own Gaia TV? In addition; did he also bankroll Contact in the Desert?
    It seems that Corey, his kids, and even once legit researchers are getting a solid dose of bad press, as they should. However, I'm worried that it's one of those "Any press is good press" situations.
    Lastly, the fact that they managed to get Bob Wood to join the team is kind of a shock. It'd be even more of a shock if he actually buys into the BS as fact. SMH

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to robcarratello For This Post:

BMJ (1st June 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2017), Malgorzata (8th July 2017)

25. Link to Post #55
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    A lot of very short near speechless posts here.

Thanks Walker
    I didn't see it coming. DJ could get a lot of subscribers, I bet, putting the subsequent videos behind a paywall, boy howdy.

26. Link to Post #56
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

While that may all be well and true, you can't really speak of Satanism without the Christianity coming into play, at least to some extent. Dark Journalist isn't known as a bible thumper.

that's a bit of a laugh, any forum is reactionary in essence....
    but i would say it is just an observation as anyone who goes on about satanism has a christianized bias.... like the balkanization of the mind idea... its already a done deal, just reading the writing on the wall, so to speak

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th May 2017), PurpleLama (30th May 2017)

28. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Quote i would say it is just an observation as anyone who goes on about satanism has a christianized bias....
    That is so far from the truth.

Many people including myself and several prominent whistleblowers have exposed satanism which is often connected to satanic ritual as abuse. It's become somewhat epidemic in the past and rears it's ugly head from time to time. Adding the people that are involved do not have Christian bias but severe trauma from the experience.

I don't have any cristian bias...but plenty of bias where ritual abuse is concerned.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 30th May 2017 at 02:49.

29. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Billy (30th May 2017), BMJ (1st June 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2017), Jean-Marie (30th May 2017), norman (30th May 2017), PurpleLama (30th May 2017), robcarratello (30th May 2017), RunningDeer (30th May 2017), Sierra (31st May 2017), Sir Eltor (4th June 2017), Wind (1st June 2017)

30. Link to Post #58
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

i think you miss my point, perhaps i did not express it well enough..
    sigh ...typing is not my forte i work with stone typically
    try and try again....
    satan is a christian invention and not an actual reality....
    of course there are evil people who use this paradigm as a basis for their harmful actions to others, to give it that aura of otherworldly-ness and a sinister mysterious aspect
    like the goths kids or the luciferians or satanists who posture in the dark stance to make a statement. I'm tough, better not mess with me kind of thing....
    whatever these people are involved in ought to be called by another set of labels as the ones being used are stained with centuries of mythology thus highly pejorative and evocative, which aids in the overall agenda i think by tapping into that primal fear of the dread in the night which the priest have put into the poor sheeples minds to help make them more tractable.... cunning actually

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th May 2017), PurpleLama (30th May 2017), Sir Eltor (4th June 2017)

32. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,029 times in 8,168 posts

but i would say it is just an observation as anyone who goes on about satanism has a christianized bias.... like the balkanization of the mind idea... its already a done deal, just reading the writing on the wall, so to speak
    That's a daft thing to say.

Satanism is a blight on this planet, whoever you are.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th May 2017), PurpleLama (30th May 2017), Shadowself (30th May 2017)

34. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

that is wrong altogether. Satanism predates christianity and quite a lot. Starting with rituals around canibalism in primitive tribes, vaudoo in Africa (predating christianity or islam or even Judaism) that has been transposed in the Carabeans. Satanism must be dating from Atlantis. One thing for sure, all civilisations and tribes predating monotheist religions had rituals that strangely ressembled today's satanism, including ritual human sacrifices (Aztec and Mayan were doing it as well).

Personnally, I think Christianity was in fact a reaction to the terrible black magic filled (satanism) roman civilisation and dominion.

Satanism is inverted Christianity. which is just reactionary..... stimulus/response psychology....

Last edited by Flash; 30th May 2017 at 03:08.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

BMJ (1st June 2017), Eram (30th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2017), Jean-Marie (30th May 2017), PurpleLama (30th May 2017), RunningDeer (30th May 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 3 13 24 LastLast