+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 1 8 18 24 LastLast

Thread: Dark Journalist - A Six Part Series on The New Age Deep State

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,077 times in 3,488 posts

Default Re: Dark Journalist - A Six Part Series on The New Age Deep State

Here's another name that should figure into the story: Jirka Rysavy, the president of Gaia, Inc. (including Gaiam TV.) Apparently, he was quite entranced by Goode's story and has shelled out the big bucks to bring Corey to Colorado and turn him into a star. He is also the force behind the "Contact In the Desert" events, one of which was just a big promotion for Corey - their last event just occurred, and even though the Bill Ryan/Dark Journalist information had been released at that time, Corey got through the event with lots of softball questions from people like Jimmy Church and others.

In her interview with"Shane the Ruiner" Kerry Cassidy states:

Quote The dog and pony show it ended up to be, the Corey Goode story, has a lot to do with the head of Gaim.
    She said that Jirka flew her out to Colorado and she spent time with him, that he wanted her to host a show, both somehow, because she would lose editorial control, she was not interested. She said that he shared with her many of his motivations and that that she suspect he had a lot of other motivations. She doesn't dwell to much on him but seems to indicate that there is a story there that she is privy to and isn't going to comment on at this time.

Looking for a bio on Rysavy, the first one that I found on an Internet search was ironically titled "New World, Ordered. A profile of a 1995 Entrepreneur of the Year runner-up, and how he grew his company to a $1-billion business." Basically, Rysavy came to the U.S. with no money, quickly built up a billion dollar business in the office furniture industry, and then developed Gaia, Inc. from yoga mats to television.

The most bizarre story about Jirka Rysavy that the internet has yet to offer is vague and nebulous rumor that he is the alleged killer of Jonbenet Ramsey. According to Jadcyzk,this story was spread by Vincent Bridges (who frequently works with Jay Weider, and Weidner now works for Gaim), however, Weidner vehmently denies that Bridges ever spread the rumor. It's also interesting to note that in 2001 Weidner and Bridges co-authored an article on the Jonbenet Ramsy murder that does not mention Jirka Rysavy.

This quotes below all currently appears on the cassiopaea.org, the website of Laura Knight Jadczyk, in a page that conglomorates several e-mails, and many he-said she-said statements, so it is difficult to figure out the attribution of the quote. The pages are about a complex drama in which Rysavy is only mentioned in passing. I feel as though I am airing other people's dirty laundry here, these are all rumors and rumors about creating rumors, which come from e-mails who never thought this info would be published on the internet. They need to be taken with many grains of salt. On the other hand, this info is in the public domain now (thanks to Jadcyzk) and needs to be taken into consideration.

Quote Laura Knight Jadczyk told me that Vincent had made a speech, and/or written an email (it was always a little unclear), to a ³Physicist¹s Conference,² apparently attended by many famous physicists. In this speech, Vincent gave detail after detail of the murder of JonBenet Ramsey by Jirka Rysavy.

(I believe this is Jay Weidner, quoted from cassiopea.com
    The same rumor may have circulated in an e-mail from Stan Tenen to Jack Sarafati in an e-mail of 2001 and was cc'd to many others (Uri Geller, Carol Rosin, Steven Bassett, etc)

Quote > I have
    > noticed that a good deal of the slander and disinformation seems to be
    > coming towards me from the same source -- people living in the former
    > Communist Czechoslovakia and/or Poland. The Melchizedek-Flower of Life
    > cult, Mr. Winter whom I sued, and several other new-age lunatics have all been
    > funded to the tune of several million dollars by Mr. Jirka Rysavy, the former
    > CEO of Corporate Express, a Fortune 500 monolith. Rysavy was trained by the
    > Czech Communist government for Olympic competition, and as I recall, part of
    > his training was in Poland. (There is an old Business Week article that I'm
    > sure is available.) Rysavy threatened me, and attempted to extort me into
    > turning my work over to Mr. Winter, even though he knew Mr. Winter was
    > involved in satanism, and even though he knew Mr. Winter was fascinated with
    > nazism and was willing to use its antisemitic methods. Rysavy is now running
    > a company called Gaiam, which is buying up health food and "new age"
    > independents. Gaiam bought Real Goods in Ukiah CA., for example. I hear from
    > people who are business acquaintances of Mr. Rysavy that he's planning an
    > international Cable TV and/or Internet network that he intends to use to
    > corner the market for public communication on new-age lunacy. He plans to
    > salt his program schedule with innocent serious people for credibility, but to
    > load it up with his loony tune friends. I've personally met Mr. Rysavy. He
    > was in my house. This is a very dangerous person. It's my suspicion that Mr.
    > Rysavy is fronting for something else. Internet speculation includes claims
    > of KGB, Nazi gold, and just about every other ill source you can imagine. I
    > haven't a clue. All I know is that these guys are all bad news.

also from cassiopaea.com
    It is difficult to figure out what to make of the above. I really doubt that Jirka Rysavy is the murder of JonBenet Ramsey, BUT, it certainly does show a strange network of relationships: Jay Weidner, Vincent Bridges and Dan Winter were all hanging out with Rysavy in Boulder, the town where Ramsey was murdered, and this was in the few years after the murder. If Rysavy really was associated with Satanists (like Roger Ramsaur, Corey Goode's marketing manager) then he might have had some insight as to what really happened in JonBenet's murder.

Gaia, Inc is also connect to Steve Case, the founder of American Online, which sold to Time Warner, who has invested $20 million in Gaia, Inc.. Although he is now officially off the Time Warner board, there may be a web of connections back to the media control that it blocking out disclosure, and perhaps hoping to manage it when this is no longer possible.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 7th June 2017 at 00:52.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Antagenet (3rd June 2017), Atlas (3rd June 2017), Bill Ryan (3rd June 2017), BMJ (3rd June 2017), Callista (4th June 2017), Carolyn Hamlett (3rd June 2017), Eram (3rd June 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2017), Innocent Warrior (3rd June 2017), neutronstar (4th June 2017), norman (3rd June 2017), Reinhard (6th June 2017), Spiral (5th June 2017), vortexpoint (3rd June 2017)

3. Link to Post #142
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote Posted by Dylansdad (here)
    Are we seeing a new David Wilcock in the making? As a cynical old ufology camp follower, I just shake my head at his "excitement" at being recognized by several "iffy" individuals and his growing fame. He seems to have the necessary large EGO required to fill David's shoes. And he has an asset David lacks. This guy is actually pretty good looking in a masculine sense, which is a huge step up from David's 1970's androgyenous look.
    Well that now makes at least two of us.... https://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?97716-Jordan-Sather-the-new-and-improved-Wilcock&p=1153410#post1153410

I started that very recent thread sensing big red flags about Mr. Sather while reluctantly giving him the benefit of the of the doubt of naive youthful exuberance. All my doubt is now erased. I think he knows exactly what he's doing and deserves no pass of innocence whatsoever. I did say 'my confidence in him as a true independent is fading fast' and I now think he's not independent at all. I think he's a trained, planted and conscious player and actor with handlers.

Sathers snotty, reactive video that jumbles and ignores facts screams panicking to me as if realizing that his long planned game is being exposed right when he was about to be ushered onto the big stage. It also exposes that his act as a fierce but clear thinking and smiling truthseeker is a fraud. He's as scary as Wilcock now.

I understand that kind people have a very hard time villifying or calling anyone out no matter how guilty with the 'oh they're just human' pass like people still defending Wilcock and others that have been outed, but I hope we have learned our lesson that it it not helpful to enable players doing more muddying damage than good.

The now much more experienced part of the alt community than newbies seems to be doing a good job of nipping this budding scam in the bud and I hope we continue as they're going to keep coming and getting more and more crafty and sophisticated.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

BMJ (3rd June 2017), Callista (4th June 2017), Debra (3rd June 2017), Dylansdad (2nd June 2017), Eram (5th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2017), Jad (9th June 2017), Kryztian (3rd June 2017), onawah (9th June 2017), Spiral (5th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #143
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    I liked and admired Jordan at first. And then he began irritating me. And now, having processed all that, i'm seeing him how I probably should have seen him from the start, which is as a really sharp and likely well intentioned (but green) young man involving himself in some very complex situations without having enough experience to really see whats truly going on.

How can I judge the guy for that? How can I get upset with him? I got a little carried away with some vitriol earlier. I regret it. Ive been calling him "kid". He aint a kid. He HAS a kid. He's a father, a single father. He has 100x the adult responsibilities that I do! so although I hate this notion of "branding" or "building a brand", it has to viewed within the context of a young man raising a son and trying to get by. If I were him, and I was getting all this attention at a young age, id be running with it too. And i'd likely be making all the same mistakes he's making.

If I was his age, and all these older folks were coming down on me hard, my attitude would be "hey, f#ck you". Know what, forget his age...that would likely be my attitude NOW. getting defensive is a very easy, very human thing to do. His video shouldnt surprise anybody. Of course he came out firing! Most of us would have done the same exact thing.

I like how Daniel handled it. He's all class. Of course I have that sh!tty side to me that loves to see a good fight, but this was handled correctly imo. Daniel was even and fair and never descended into mud slinging...which is something I might have done.

So im interested to see this play out. Im interested to see what Jordan does next. Even if he moves forward with Goode and Wilcock, I wont write him off entirely. He's gonna be around a while..And he's too smart to keep making poor decisions. Once he gets a little bit more acclimated with whats what in the alt arena, I think he has the potential to be a real force
    His Achilles Heel is his propensity to believe stories that are in no way supported by any kind of evidence. While this is a human trait and will certainly not dismay his adoring fans (I've read all their comments on YOUTUBE), how far outside a "fringe" media can he go with his blind emotional adherence to the entire Exopolitics dogma about bases on Mars, the moon, Corey Goode as "truth speaker" (Copywrite pending), etc. If Jordan wants to spend the rest of his life in the same community as his hero David Wilcock, then he's making a good start. Perhaps he will go into politics.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dylansdad For This Post:

BMJ (3rd June 2017), Callista (4th June 2017), Debra (3rd June 2017), Eram (5th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2017), Mike (2nd June 2017), norman (3rd June 2017), Spiral (5th June 2017), TargeT (2nd June 2017)

7. Link to Post #144
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

Quote Posted by Dylansdad (here)
    I liked and admired Jordan at first. And then he began irritating me. And now, having processed all that, i'm seeing him how I probably should have seen him from the start, which is as a really sharp and likely well intentioned (but green) young man involving himself in some very complex situations without having enough experience to really see whats truly going on.

How can I judge the guy for that? How can I get upset with him? I got a little carried away with some vitriol earlier. I regret it. Ive been calling him "kid". He aint a kid. He HAS a kid. He's a father, a single father. He has 100x the adult responsibilities that I do! so although I hate this notion of "branding" or "building a brand", it has to viewed within the context of a young man raising a son and trying to get by. If I were him, and I was getting all this attention at a young age, id be running with it too. And i'd likely be making all the same mistakes he's making.

If I was his age, and all these older folks were coming down on me hard, my attitude would be "hey, f#ck you". Know what, forget his age...that would likely be my attitude NOW. getting defensive is a very easy, very human thing to do. His video shouldnt surprise anybody. Of course he came out firing! Most of us would have done the same exact thing.

I like how Daniel handled it. He's all class. Of course I have that sh!tty side to me that loves to see a good fight, but this was handled correctly imo. Daniel was even and fair and never descended into mud slinging...which is something I might have done.

So im interested to see this play out. Im interested to see what Jordan does next. Even if he moves forward with Goode and Wilcock, I wont write him off entirely. He's gonna be around a while..And he's too smart to keep making poor decisions. Once he gets a little bit more acclimated with whats what in the alt arena, I think he has the potential to be a real force
    His Achilles Heel is his propensity to believe stories that are in no way supported by any kind of evidence. While this is a human trait and will certainly not dismay his adoring fans (I've read all their comments on YOUTUBE), how far outside a "fringe" media can he go with his blind emotional adherence to the entire Exopolitics dogma about bases on Mars, the moon, Corey Goode as "truth speaker" (Copywrite pending), etc. If Jordan wants to spend the rest of his life in the same community as his hero David Wilcock, then he's making a good start. Perhaps he will go into politics.

True. The story has no legs, and he appears to believe it. But I would say, he's just getting started. Ive been around a while, and at first glance all these whistleblower testimonies seem to just blend into each other, so I could easily see how a newcomer could get lost in it all. He's been thrown into fire. He has NO experience in this arena. His head is likely spinning. Besides the material, he's likely thinking about dozens of other things, like all the attention this is getting him...the money it might get him....how it might help his son....the exposure.....the fame?.....oh, and how he's going to get into the pants of that cute blond chick who is clearly into him. I'm not saying I condone these things, *but thats exactly what I'd be thinking were I his age and embarking on what seems like this great adventure*.

So let's see how he developes....

I bet back when Bill was starting out - and maybe he can speak to this - his head was spinning due to the mind f#ck that was Project Serpo. He had no reference points, no experience to fall back on. Flying blind in a sense. Learning on the fly. Well thats what Sather is doing now, except he's much younger, and there are many many more enticing variables involved. Not easy!

Look im not gonna get in the business of defending Jordan with a bunch of posts. I've said what I needed to say basically. He deserves criticism, no doubt! But he also deserves just a little bit more understanding and patience than we've granted him, imo

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

BMJ (3rd June 2017), DNA (3rd June 2017), Dylansdad (3rd June 2017), Eram (5th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2017), Nasu (7th June 2017), RunningDeer (5th June 2017), TargeT (2nd June 2017)

9. Link to Post #145
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

But he also deserves just a little bit more understanding and patience than we've granted him, imo
    Haha, I held back... I had a lot more just by cutting up his one single video.

I like your compassion, but he's showing us that's not the path he'll take, he's quick on the defense and very sure of himself (which I guess I understand too, I was a hard charger in my early days; I didn't learn how little I knew until later on). But what would have corrected my course back then?

Your patience wouldn't have, it would have been affirmation that I AM right.. I think sather may have a bit of the same personality I have... Don't challenge me to an argument, for an ENTP that's my time to shine, to show off my intellect (ego, yay!) and if I have a strongly held belief, I"ll spin things out and flip things around and rationalize everything...

You don't stop my personality with out a bit of a slap in the face... Is a slap in the face damaging? not really, it's a way to shock the system, a "pause/break" to stop the logic loop...

Look at what happened with Icke, tell me he did not benefit from a public face slap?

Just sayin... don't let that masculine/corrective energy totally slip away.. a sharp rebuke is natures way, I care for a lot of animals and have learned that among many things I apply to humans, but it's a sharp rebuke and it's OVER. no guilt, no lasting judgement, allow room for growth and correction; in fact, the best way is a sharp rebuke and then completely ignore the offender, just a touch of "lack of attention" while they correct their behavior and process works best. Dog, Cat, Horse, my kids; works about the same on all of them (though for humans the situation is far more complex and "rebuke" can become very metaphorical in action).
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

BMJ (3rd June 2017), DNA (3rd June 2017), Dylansdad (3rd June 2017), Eram (5th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2017), Mike (3rd June 2017), Nasu (7th June 2017), Sir Eltor (4th June 2017), Spiral (5th June 2017), StandingWave (3rd June 2017), thunder24 (4th June 2017)

11. Link to Post #146
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SunSea (here)
    Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    So who are these top marketing people who have a parachute plan? Their need for a parachute plan suggests at best that they doubt Corey's story and are pushing it anyway and at worst are concocting it. Do they work for Gaia? Does Corey's 'business partner' work for them?

Here's a picture showing both hands of a Blue Avian, sourced from spherebeingalliance.com.

I'd like to point out something more about this image. It looks like a small human being inside the bird. The human looks weak and underdeveloped. Has the big Bluebird swallowed the human? Now that these various features have been pointed out here, do you think they will disappear? This is only a draft as CG has said.
    Here's a picture I saw today on Low Son's website. In another post I said the image looked female just to clarify. Interesting. https://lowson.bandcamp.com/merch/or...available-soon
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd June 2017 at 14:46. Reason: added the live link

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SunSea For This Post:

Eram (5th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2017)

13. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

I'm really not sure about Alfred Webre and his intentions but I read this and thought it may be something to look into. This whole thing gives me the creeps.https://www.facebook.com/alfred.webr...58722754190524

Alfred Lambremont Webre
    May 28 at 8:26pm ·
    SPLIT IN THE EXOPOLITICS COMMUNITY - There is also another more fundamental split, between the Satanists and the Light Workers, which commenters seem in denial of in their facile projections. This post is about the deep penetration of JIRKA RYSAVY, a Polish abusive capitalist with Satanic connections from Poland into a hostile takeover of GAIA TV and CONTACT IN THE DESERT. RYSAVY comes from dubious Polish Satanic money connections where in 2016 Max Spiers was assassinated in Satanic fashion in Warsaw in 2016, just prior to the Oct 2016 keynote address I gave at the Warsaw Truth conference, remotely for safety. On May 4, 2017 I learned that another Warsaw Truth presenter now has brain cancer, all from the same Polish arconic Satanic circles that have taken over GAIA TV, CONTACT IN THE DESERT, & now ANCIENT ALIENS CRUISE.
    These Polish arconic satanic forces acting through JIRKA RYSAVY, Polish owner of GAIA, FINANCER OF CONTACT IN THE DESERT & THE ANCIENT ALIENS CRUISE with dubious Polish Satanic connectiins that have made Warsaw ASSASSINATION CITY with the Satanic death of Max Spiers in 2016 and the bioweapon brain cancer of a leading whistleblower in May 2017. The two Exopolitics FLIM FLAM PRESENTERS AT GAIA TV presented by the Satanisr connected owner are reportedly presenting under FALSE NAMES! Corey Goode is a False name. David Wil-cock is a False stage name. These are FLIM FLAM artists.
    I was the keynote speaker at the 100th anniversary of Edgar Cayce's birth in St John the Divine Cathedral in New York based on my 1974 book THE AGE OF CATACLYSM about the Cayce Prophecies and my meetings with Cayce's grandson, Charles Thomas Cayce. You can download the book for free at www.exopolitics.com. David Wilcock [AKA] was denounced as a fraud by the ARE Association for Research & Enlightenment based on his attempts to appropriate Cayce material and claim Cayce incarnationship for himself. Satanic abusive capitalist Jirka Rysavy, & Exopolitics Flim Flam False name artists David Wil-cock] and Corey Goode do not belong in genuine Exopolitics media and must be exposed as operators of low frequency deception 😇🌿🙏☀️🌞❤️
    Last edited by SunSea; 3rd June 2017 at 05:26.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SunSea For This Post:

BMJ (3rd June 2017), Eram (3rd June 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2017), Innocent Warrior (3rd June 2017), Kryztian (3rd June 2017), Malgorzata (8th July 2017), neutronstar (4th June 2017), onawah (4th June 2017), Spiral (5th June 2017), vortexpoint (3rd June 2017)

15. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,077 times in 3,488 posts

This post is about the deep penetration of JIRKA RYSAVY, a Polish abusive capitalist with Satanic connections from Poland into a hostile takeover of GAIA TV and CONTACT IN THE DESERT. RYSAVY comes from dubious Polish Satanic money connections where in 2016 Max Spiers was assassinated in Satanic fashion in Warsaw in 2016, ❤️
    Interesting that we have Corey's boss and financer, Jirka Rysavy, tied to the deaths of Max Spiers and JonBenet Ramsey?

There are various posts about Rysavy being Czech, Yugoslavian and now Polish. Why is there so much confusion around this guy. Almost all the official info I've found shows him to be Czech, although there is this one interesting excerpt:

Quote Unlike his friend, Rysavy had traveled outside the country, as a hurdler in international track and field events. In 1979 he used his sports connections to secure an exit visa that enabled him to take a six-month trip around the world. Half that time he spent in the United States. Although he spoke almost no English, he worked small jobs to earn a little cash. He lived on $3 a day. "I ate bread," says Rysavy. "I slept outside in parks or in airports or bus stations."

By then it was clear that Rysavy's sneakers took him in directions that few others traveled. He welcomed long stretches of time alone, practicing meditation. In 1982 he lived alone in a shed high in the mountains on the Czech-Polish border, seeing only a few people over the course of nearly a year. "I ran with the bighorn sheep," he says. He spent half of each day in meditation and the other half picking berries and other plants and attending to his basic needs.

- from the "New World Ordered" article in "Inc." magazine
    Last edited by Kryztian; 3rd June 2017 at 15:16.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

BMJ (3rd June 2017), Eram (3rd June 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2017), Innocent Warrior (3rd June 2017), norman (3rd June 2017), Spiral (5th June 2017), SunSea (3rd June 2017), uzn (4th June 2017)

17. Link to Post #149
    Finland Avalon Member vortexpoint's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm really not sure about Alfred Webre and his intentions but I read this and thought it may be something to look into. This whole thing gives me the creeps.https://www.facebook.com/alfred.webr...58722754190524
    Wow. Wasn`t Alfred previously working with Gaiam tv? I had to check his facebook page and there are many highly critical posts about Goode, Wilcock and pals. Looks like the house of cards is coming crashing down. In one post Alfred talked about a Wilcock interview from 90s where he claimed to be a time traveller from year 2072. I`m now convinced that Wilcock is the Steaven Seagal of truth movement.
    Last edited by vortexpoint; 3rd June 2017 at 06:34.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to vortexpoint For This Post:

BMJ (3rd June 2017), Debra (5th June 2017), Eram (3rd June 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2017), Innocent Warrior (3rd June 2017), lastlegs (5th June 2017), onawah (9th June 2017), Spiral (5th June 2017)

19. Link to Post #150
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Here's another name that should figure into the story: Jirka Rysavy, the president of Gaia, Inc. (including Gaiam TV.) ...
    I'm really not sure about Alfred Webre and his intentions but I read this and thought it may be something to look into. ...
    Some interesting similarities between Jirka Rysavy and Monika Duval here. Monika Duval is a Polish publisher, also on the MilAb/conspiracy/New Age scene (reported also to be a science fiction writer) and there are speculations about Satanic involvement with her too.

Duval can be seen in the Bases update video below (22:34 on vid, “Publisher - New Media”) with her friend Madlen Mamro, an organiser of the “Earth Project” conference (5:57 on vid).

Published Jan 23, 2016

Duval and Mamro interviewing Max Spiers -

Published May 20, 2016

Monika Duval was the woman who’s house Max Spiers died in, under ridiculously suspicious circumstances. Below is a compilation of all Miles Johnstons' initial, early updates on Max’s death, detailing the circumstances. I personally don’t trust Johnston but I consider this credible given the circumstances at the time (his opinions excluded).

An article reporting on Duval being questioned by detectives who are investigating Max’s death HERE (Feb 28, 2017).

A lot of smoke there.

Meanwhile, Kerry Cassidy and Rysavy are acquainted, Kerry knows Johnston and interviewed Max early on, while Johnston interviewed Max and knows Duval. What are the chances Rysavy and Duval know each other? I’m thinking fairly high.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 3rd June 2017 at 18:07. Reason: typo
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd June 2017), BMJ (3rd June 2017), Debra (5th June 2017), Eram (3rd June 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2017), Kryztian (3rd June 2017), neutronstar (4th June 2017), norman (3rd June 2017), onawah (9th June 2017), Sierra (3rd June 2017), Spiral (5th June 2017), SunSea (3rd June 2017), uzn (3rd June 2017)

21. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

CG , DW ,and RR , are all chowing down at the same buffet trough , and have been vetted , game over long ago

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Sir Eltor For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (4th June 2017)

23. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

Blue avians , blue avians , blue avians ... Pink elephants ! Pink elephants ! Pink elephants !

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Sir Eltor For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (4th June 2017)

25. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)

This reminded me... The Saturn symbolism of the Freemasons and such from David Icke who did a whole talk on it.

Kind of creepy eh?

Attachment 35352
    people might find this bit of connective tissue interesting. Or jaw dropping in it's indications. A photo of the bottom cloud cover of the planet Saturn. It's all about the vibration of the given planet.

Cymatics can and does play out in vibration patterns on spheres. Which is a direct indication of the astrological vibration of a planet. Saturn, the Black sun, the great 'limiter':

Last edited by Carmody; 4th June 2017 at 06:40.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

araucaria (4th June 2017), BMJ (6th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2017), Hervé (4th June 2017), JRS (8th June 2017), onawah (9th June 2017), PurpleLama (4th June 2017), Spiral (5th June 2017), uzn (4th June 2017)

27. Link to Post #154
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    people might find this bit of connective tissue interesting. Or jaw dropping in it's indications. A photo of the bottom cloud cover of the planet Saturn. It's all about the vibration of the given planet.

Cymatics can and does play out in vibration patterns on spheres. Which is a direct indication of the astrological vibration of a planet. Saturn, the Black sun, the great 'limiter':
    What we are seeing are these vibration patterns occurring on Earth, as I reported in the post below.
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Now we have an “explanation” of the mystery of the Bermuda triangle. While colleagues at the Guardian recently ridiculed the very idea of a mystery (a “phantom mystery”), The Independent reported in the last week:
    Quote Scientists have now claimed that hexagonal clouds creating “air-bombs” with winds of up to 170mph could be responsible for hundreds of unsolved incidents at sea.
    This is no explanation: people survive 300 mph storms and there is always plenty of debris as well. I would suppose that a hexagon is merely a 2D projection from above of a 3D phenomenon, a hexahedron in which people get caught up: but where do they go? We still don’t know.
    [...]
    The real mystery will only be solved when these hexagonal clouds are combined with the mother of all hexagonal clouds at the north pole on Saturn, aka Cronus the crow, hence Chronos, Father Time.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

BMJ (6th June 2017), Carmody (7th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2017), onawah (9th June 2017)

29. Link to Post #155
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,171 times in 1,747 posts

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    O Boy Corey Goode. If you want to build a cult get your Symbolism right. This Image is so wrong from a symbolic standpoint. Saturn´s Color in Symbolism is always black. (As Carmody pointed out). There is a reason why Judges, Priests and People in power mostly wear black. It´s the association with Saturn. Earth´s symbolic color is blue, Mars red, Venus green and so on. White Saturn Priestess? Somebody did not do their homework. And the graphics look crappy at best. Dont use Poser for professional artwork. The Cloth looks like bad CG from the 90´s. Next time try "Marvelous Designer" for the Cloth and Maya or Houdini for the Hair.

Another funny Thing: Corey Goode´s initials are CG. CG is the official short term for Computer Graphics, meaning manufactured Effects/Graphics. Basically fake Graphics. How could your big Marketing Team miss that?

Examples of Marvelous Designer:

Hair creation with Maya:
    Last edited by uzn; 5th June 2017 at 16:20.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

BMJ (6th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2017), Innocent Warrior (4th June 2017), Nasu (7th June 2017), vortexpoint (5th June 2017)

31. Link to Post #156
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,764 times in 8,385 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

The sad thing is, no matter what field of esoteric material you look into, one of the first things discovered is "we have been lied to" and yet we (large generalization here) set that aside and gleefully run after fantastic tales because they "sound right" to us or they "resonate with us".
    This is the second time I'm responding to this part of TargeT's post.

This time I'm thinking more about the idea of 'resonating' with something.

I actually like the idea of resonating with something. BUT. I have to be sure which part of me or my consciousness is doing the resonating.

I think we all know the saying that goes something like this "To be well adjusted to a sick world is to be sick yourself". There's a part of me that probably is sick in some way, as well the better stuff that's in a struggle with it.

When getting a feeling for the value of something, to me, I have to ask which part of all that complex mess inside me is doing the resonating?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (6th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2017), neutronstar (4th June 2017), PurpleLama (4th June 2017), Spiral (4th June 2017), TargeT (4th June 2017)

33. Link to Post #157
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

The heart never lies.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

BMJ (6th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2017), norman (4th June 2017), Valerie Villars (18th January 2018), WhiteLove (5th June 2017)

35. Link to Post #158
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,894 times in 371 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

The sad thing is, no matter what field of esoteric material you look into, one of the first things discovered is "we have been lied to" and yet we (large generalization here) set that aside and gleefully run after fantastic tales because they "sound right" to us or they "resonate with us".
    This is the second time I'm responding to this part of TargeT's post.

This time I'm thinking more about the idea of 'resonating' with something.

I actually like the idea of resonating with something. BUT. I have to be sure which part of me or my consciousness is doing the resonating.

I think we all know the saying that goes something like this "To be well adjusted to a sick world is to be sick yourself". There's a part of me that probably is sick in some way, as well the better stuff that's in a struggle with it.

When getting a feeling for the value of something, to me, I have to ask which part of all that complex mess inside me is doing the resonating?
    Part of disinformation is mixing truth with lies. You resonate with what is true so then we think it all must be true. I think this happens way too much.

If you are a person that wants fame or whatever in the alternative community, all you have to do is do a little research, spread some truth and make up your own stuff with it, and there will be people that soak it up. All these people that channel or are in contact with ETs come to mind. There is no proof just their word, and people will fall for it time and time again.
    Last edited by neutronstar; 5th June 2017 at 23:59.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to neutronstar For This Post:

BMJ (6th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2017), Spiral (5th June 2017), TargeT (4th June 2017)

37. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

I wonder what the original inspiration was for Dark Journalist to start this project. It seems to me it was planned before the interview with Bill but I don't know of course. Any ideas?

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SunSea For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th June 2017), Malgorzata (8th July 2017)

39. Link to Post #160
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

The statement by Daniel:

~~
    Linda Moulton Howe has confirmed to me the following: she is in no way involved in writing a book with Corey Goode and Jordan Sather. The Banner displayed at Contact in the Desert is a fraud....spread far and wide...
    ~~~

A personal note: I have seen the correspondence. This is correct.

Linda made this statement on her Earthfiles Facebook page, late last night US time:

Linda Moulton Howe is not participating in any Roger Richards-Ramsaur-Emma Gold/Corey Goode book project about a secret space program in the United States. Linda's name should not be used in any web, paper, electronic, conference or other media related to promotion for a Roger Richards/Ramsaur/EmmaGold/CoreyGoode project.

40. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (8th June 2017), avid (7th June 2017), BMJ (6th June 2017), Carolyn Hamlett (5th June 2017), Flash (7th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th June 2017), gaiagirl (10th June 2017), Jean-Marie (5th June 2017), Kristin (8th June 2017), Magnus (7th June 2017), Nasu (7th June 2017), neutronstar (5th June 2017), Ol' Roy (5th June 2017), onawah (9th June 2017), Reinhard (6th June 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (6th June 2017), RunningDeer (5th June 2017), Shadowself (5th June 2017), Spiral (5th June 2017), TargeT (5th June 2017), thunder24 (6th June 2017), uzn (5th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 1 8 18 24 LastLast