Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst 1 9 19 24 LastLast

Thread: Dark Journalist - A Six Part Series on The New Age Deep State

1. Link to Post #161
    Finland Avalon Member vortexpoint's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Dark Journalist - A Six Part Series on The New Age Deep State

Quote Posted by vortexpoint (here)
    Quote Posted by SunSea (here)
    I'm really not sure about Alfred Webre and his intentions but I read this and thought it may be something to look into. This whole thing gives me the creeps.https://www.facebook.com/alfred.webr...58722754190524
    Wow. Wasn`t Alfred previously working with Gaiam tv? I had to check his facebook page and there are many highly critical posts about Goode, Wilcock and pals. Looks like the house of cards is coming crashing down. In one post Alfred talked about a Wilcock interview from 90s where he claimed to be a time traveller from year 2072. I`m now convinced that Wilcock is the Steaven Seagal of truth movement.
    It just hit me that I mixed up Alfred Lambremont Webre with Jay Weidner. It was Jay who is on Gaia, not Alfred! Sorry for the confusion.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vortexpoint For This Post:

Eram (9th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th June 2017), RunningDeer (7th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Roger Ramsaur posted the following update on Facebook at around 11 pm EST along with a lengthy video response shedding light on his background.

Quote In light of all the recent attacks on me personally I have chosen to share a bit about my life, where I come from and who I am in the video below.

I was deeply shocked and also humiliated to have such blatant attacks directed at me last week. I will say that not at any point was I contacted for questions or concerns about the allegations in these slander pieces prior to their release. This practice is not of the integrity of journalism but instead tabloids and fake news.

The spin portrayed with things like "Corey Kids" at Jordan Sather was nothing more than an attack to belittle his work in the community. Jordan is a father and an incredible researcher and marketer, he is no "kid". It was these talents that drew me to ask for his help on this book project. To make the statement that he was sucked into some marketing campaign to target kids is laughable. Jordan is guiding US on ways to get this book out into the public consciousness with maximum exposure. The smear tactic is completely transparent from my perspective, don't buy into it and don't get discouraged, this community needs fresh minds to carry on the work of the elders. Stop shaming the younger generations for wanting to get involved.

Regarding claims about me being a satanist and behind some massive roll out of false narrative to co opt the UFO community. It is true that I work behind the scenes with many different public figures doing volunteer work to help them in their own individual fields. I do this because I am proactive and I want to encourage and support where ever I can. I have not EVER been involved in satanism. If anything I am guilty of bad taste, but I am unapologetic for any art or music projects I was involved in that used dark imagery as a form of expression. When some one gets a tattoo of a yin yang are they automatically assumed to be a taoist? If someone use the symbol of a dove and olive branch are they automatically assumed to be christian? Does the use of a swastika automatically mean you are a Nazi? The use of symbols as archetypal representations is a big part of tattoo, art and music culture. To instigate a witch hunt because someone used these symbols to express themselves and not offer that individual the opportunity to comment on the accusations prior is incredibly irresponsible and shows no regard for ethics or morality. This attack feels to be of someones personal agenda or grudge.

The idea of doing a Graphic Novel based on Coreys testimony was not my idea. I was asked to help organize the artist volunteers interested in participating. I saw a beautiful opportunity come together to share in the creation of art while also getting the message out there. In the time I have been asked to help organize these volunteers I have spent hours getting to know them, working with them, being humbled by their talents and honored to help. These are women and men from all over the world ranging in age from their early 20's to late 60's.
    Again the notion that this group is behind some sinister plan is nothing short of a tabloid story. These are some of the most amazing people I have had the pleasure of knowing in my life.

In regards to the BA message or Gaia tv being a part of a satanist agenda is also laughable. Anyone who has taken the time to read the BA message and also Coreys statement regarding how this and the Law of One books needs to be carefully monitored to ensure it NEVER turns into a cult or religion will see that again these statements are nothing but hollow tabloid accusations.

With that said I DO understand peoples concerns around these things especially if they have not taken the time to read Coreys testimony in full. I have heard alot of very strong statements about Corey from people that also say they havent really followed him or read his Cosmic Disclosure transcripts (free on his website). I find this to be a major problem when trying to make a compelling argument or case against him.

In the past year I have spent time getting incredibly close to Corey. I have found him to be honest, shy, sincere, awkward, direct, humorous, impatient and undoubtedly human. Regarding his testimony I have seen no evidence that has lead me to feel he is being dishonest, in fact to the contrary I am continually amazed at the moments that lead me to feel he is telling the truth as he knows it? I cant explain this nor will I try. I will say that Coreys testimony triggers alot of people in this community, it calls into question their own belief systems at times and can come with an uneasy feeling. I would ask that if you have resistance to Coreys testimony it may be beneficial to look at why? What is being triggered there. If you really just felt like he was full of it why would you give him so much attention? What crusade of your own beliefs are you trying to run under the guise of "saving people" from Coreys "Agenda". If you dont like bananas dont eat them, what gives you the right to go around on an anti banana campaign? Dont give me the line either that your trying to save people from the "Banana agenda", people have the right to decide on their own, your not saving anyone, your just trying to get everyone to believe bananas taste terrible.

The fact of the matter is we are all bumbling around in the dark regarding our own search for truth. NOT A SINGLE ONE OF US has all the answers, but collectively I feel we do. Unity is a word that is often misunderstood, it does not mean to blindly follow a single philosophy or person, it simply means "the state of being united or joined as a whole." To me that means putting aside ego and differences to be united as a whole. If each of us truly holds a piece to the puzzle than it is in our best interest to start laying them out together regardless of what image we think might be revealed in its completion. We also don't have to like each other, that is the glory of free will.

In closing I want to declare that all the negative energy attached to my name, filling the mouths of spiteful people wishing to do me harm.... I return it back to you now.....This energy is your burden to bare as is the karma it seeks to full fill.

To everyone that contributed to these attacks... I forgive you and I am grateful to have the opportunity to practice such forgiveness. I will not hold anger and resentment as poison.

I will be taking steps to not only have these attacks on me addressed publicly but to also remove them from public domain.

I am a sovereign being and I will not be a victim.

I will continue to purify the darkness.

.R

Thank you to Justin Deschamps and CW Chanter for their role in addressing these attacks responsibly through public query, debate and humor.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Atlas (8th June 2017), avid (9th June 2017), BMJ (9th June 2017), Carolyn Hamlett (8th June 2017), Eram (9th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th June 2017), Kristin (8th June 2017), RunningDeer (8th June 2017), Shadowself (8th June 2017), SunSea (8th June 2017), uzn (8th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,433 times in 8,340 posts

Roger Ramsaur just doesn't get it at all.

He may think he's been all around the world being nice and friendly with all sorts of people, but that is not the same thing as understanding the big picture.

To assume or imply that people who are asking for evidence that anything Corey says is true are doing it because their own pathetic belief systems are threatened, is the real indicator here who's operating from within a shallow and incomplete belief system.

Roger, all that time spent plotting sales and promotional stuff would be far better spent meditating or just being out in the natural world letting it begin to shed some light on you. Not so we can see you but so you can see you, when no one else is looking.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (9th June 2017), Carolyn Hamlett (8th June 2017), Eram (9th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th June 2017), Kristin (8th June 2017), Matthew (8th June 2017), onawah (9th June 2017), PurpleLama (9th June 2017), RunningDeer (8th June 2017), Shadowself (8th June 2017), Spiral (8th June 2017), SunSea (8th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #164
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

https://www.facebook.com/FDN.DIRECTO...48140832255707

Quote When some one gets a tattoo of a yin yang are they automatically assumed to be a taoist? If someone use the symbol of a dove and olive branch are they automatically assumed to be christian? Does the use of a swastika automatically mean you are a Nazi?
    Ahhh...it means they follow the teaching. If I see someone with a swastika on their arm I'm pretty sure they they are following that leaning.

Quote In regards to the BA message or Gaia tv being a part of a satanist agenda is also laughable. Anyone who has taken the time to read the BA message and also Coreys statement regarding how this and the Law of One books needs to be carefully monitored to ensure it NEVER turns into a cult or religion will see that again these statements are nothing but hollow tabloid accusations.

But a cult is exactly what it is turning into. I see so many parallels in the Cory Meme that I do in the advise of this video. All you have to do is read some of the comments of the followers of SBA to see the forming of a cult based New Age UFO religion.

Interesting...and where in the heck is DW? Not a word from him.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 8th June 2017 at 14:11.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

BMJ (9th June 2017), Carolyn Hamlett (8th June 2017), Eram (8th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th June 2017), Kristin (8th June 2017), RunningDeer (8th June 2017), SunSea (8th June 2017), TargeT (8th June 2017)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,171 times in 1,747 posts

Quote Posted by Andrew_K (here)
    Roger Ramsaur posted the following update on Facebook at around 11 pm EST along with a lengthy video response shedding light on his background.

I will continue to purify the darkness.
    Thats a strange Statment. Purify Darkness from what? Light? Dust?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

BMJ (9th June 2017), Eram (8th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th June 2017), SunSea (8th June 2017), TargeT (8th June 2017)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

Quote In closing I want to declare that all the negative energy attached to my name, filling the mouths of spiteful people wishing to do me harm.... I return it back to you now.....This energy is your burden to bare as is the karma it seeks to full fill.
    That sounds like a curse!

Quote I will be taking steps to not only have these attacks on me addressed publicly but to also remove them from public domain.
    That sounds like a threat. A very dark fellow.

edit: " remove them from public domain" this also shows no respect for "free speech" and "freedom of the press", so he is promoting censuring.
    Last edited by SunSea; 8th June 2017 at 19:08.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SunSea For This Post:

BMJ (9th June 2017), Carolyn Hamlett (8th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th June 2017), TargeT (8th June 2017)

13. Link to Post #167
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by SunSea (here)
    Quote In closing I want to declare that all the negative energy attached to my name, filling the mouths of spiteful people wishing to do me harm.... I return it back to you now.....This energy is your burden to bare as is the karma it seeks to full fill.
    That sounds like a curse!
    Quote I will be taking steps to not only have these attacks on me addressed publicly but to also remove them from public domain.
    That sounds like a threat. A very dark fellow.
    For myself, energy is neutral. It’s the intention that makes it dark or light. One can assimilate the energy and send back the intent 100 fold from whence it came. (or 1,000 fold, etc)

I listened to today's video and a few others last week including the one below. The Corey story, i.e. Cosmic Disclosure is a natural fit for Roger Ramsaur and the next logical step from his work on Full Disclosure Now (FDN).

I don’t believe he has nefarious intentions. But given his drug and booze use and naiveté in experimentation of the dark arts, he may have energetic attachments which influence who he happens to meet.

I send out to Roger to hold to his sobriety when he discovers he’s been duped by Corey Goode.

For those short on time, in the FaceBook video, the part where Richard met up with Corey to hear Corey's idea to get communities to crowdfund money to make billboards about disclosure in their home towns is @ 1:01:48 (if you’ve downloaded) and @ -9:52 before the end on FB.

Bullet points for the first hour:

@ 5:17 I went through rehab and had a really heavy drug abuse cycle when I was younger. 

@ 18:30 - He addresses the pseudonym Emma Gold.

@ 22:39 - Single parent family; mom, 4 sisters, and him. His full disclosure brought out fears for his two daughters.

@ 29:06 - dark times in his life

@ 36:20 - Roger went from begin mega-responsible to life as he knew it was dissolving. The time line is fairly recent, Spring, 2016. 

@ 42:15 - What’s the significance of 11:11? Some say it’s occult.

@ 44:00 - Use discernment when reaching out for help. Then he goes into more personal detail of his life. What happened to me and my family? What was the trauma that happened that screw us up? PTSD… Shares part of fragmented memories. 

@ 47:32 - There are blocks set up by self and blocks set up by others so that stuff doesn’t come out.

Full Disclosure Now Interview with Roger Ramsaur, Nov 12, 2016 

Last edited by RunningDeer; 9th June 2017 at 01:14.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Atlas (8th June 2017), Billy (8th June 2017), BMJ (9th June 2017), Debra (9th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th June 2017), Kristin (8th June 2017), Kryztian (8th June 2017), Matthew (8th June 2017), SunSea (8th June 2017), TargeT (8th June 2017)

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,963 times in 3,473 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

I listened to today's video and a few others last week including the one below. The Corey story a natural fit for Roger Ramsaur and the next logical step from his work on Full Disclosure Now (FDN).
    Thanks for having the patience and energy to listen to this and make sense of this Running Deer. Ramsaur rambles on and on and on using the same key words over and over again. I have no problem listening to a 3 hours Kerry Cassidy interview, but 15 minutes of Ramsaur will drive me up the wall.

I think you've nailed who he is - not a Satanist who is pushing this whole thing (he's not bright enough for one) but someone who might loose it when the story comes tumbling down. If only for the sake of his kids, I hope holds on to his sanity.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Atlas (9th June 2017), avid (9th June 2017), BMJ (9th June 2017), Eram (9th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th June 2017), Matthew (8th June 2017), RunningDeer (8th June 2017), TargeT (8th June 2017)

17. Link to Post #169
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Thanks for having the patience and energy to listen to this and make sense of this Running Deer. Ramsaur rambles on and on and on using the same key words over and over again.
    Quote I think you've nailed who he is - not a Satanist who is pushing this whole thing...If only for the sake of his kids, I hope holds on to his sanity.
    Yes, Kryztian. My thoughts, too. I believe his kids will be the glue to see through this chapter. One comment I left off from my notes was “He’s got the jargon down that we’re all familiar with.”

The diversity of opinions has been an eye-opener. It’s been difficult to listen to folks get chewed up across the internet. I’m a part of it, but the corey-tale needs to be told. The inorganic tricksters are insatiable snackers on those who lack discernment. The corey-tale is a recipe of misdirection of time, energy, knowledge and causes division and heart-break to the countless many.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 9th June 2017 at 01:08.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

3(C)+me (9th June 2017), Atlas (9th June 2017), avid (9th June 2017), BMJ (9th June 2017), Debra (9th June 2017), Eram (9th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th June 2017), Ol' Roy (9th June 2017), SunSea (8th June 2017), TargeT (8th June 2017)

19. Link to Post #170
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Part 4 just came out, and OMG is it revealing! This one is all about Derrick Faust's testimony. What is this "Ring of Archons" ritual Corey, Justin, and Jordan participated in?

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Atlas (9th June 2017), BMJ (9th June 2017), Debra (9th June 2017), Eram (9th June 2017), Ol' Roy (9th June 2017), Paprika (9th June 2017), RunningDeer (9th June 2017), uzn (9th June 2017)

21. Link to Post #171
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Andrew_K (here)
    Part 4 just came out, and OMG is it revealing! This one is all about Derrick Faust's testimony. What is this "Ring of Archons" ritual Corey, Justin, and Jordan participated in?
    Video is unavailable. Daniel might’ve had a bit of tweaking to do?

Last edited by RunningDeer; 22nd July 2021 at 20:43.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Andrew_K (9th June 2017), Atlas (9th June 2017), avid (9th June 2017), BMJ (9th June 2017), Debra (9th June 2017), Eram (9th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2017), Ol' Roy (9th June 2017)

23. Link to Post #172
    United States Avalon Member Ol' Roy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,559 times in 399 posts

Yes Paula. I just watched right before they took it down. Your probably right, that it may need some tweaking! Some unanswered questions according to the comments.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ol' Roy For This Post:

Andrew_K (9th June 2017), avid (9th June 2017), BMJ (9th June 2017), Debra (9th June 2017), Eram (9th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2017), RunningDeer (9th June 2017)

25. Link to Post #173
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Mystery solve as to why the video was re-uploaded. Daniel took it down.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 27th July 2017 at 18:40.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Andrew_K (9th June 2017), Atlas (9th June 2017), avid (9th June 2017), BMJ (9th June 2017), Debra (9th June 2017), Eram (9th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2017), thunder24 (9th June 2017)

27. Link to Post #174
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

I'm half way into part 4 now and feel compelled to write a little bit about new age, satanism, insight into reality and the battle for control between forces of light and darkness.
    I hope that it can help to give a deeper context to the plot that DJ is revealing.

Satanism as a driving force behind the new age movement is very real imo.
    It's aim is not to turn well meaning people into baby eating monsters or anything like that, but to control and stupefy the minds of people who want to do good and strife for a world of peace and prosperity for everyone.

People who are not familiar with this conspiracy might do well to research the works of Mark Passio (who is an ex satanic priest) on this subject.
    I'll post this short clip where he kind of summarizes what new age is all about in his opinion:

For a study into the deeper mechanisms I would suggest to browse the many threads on Mark Passio on this forum, or watch the lengthy presentations that he made on this subject, of which I'll post an example here:

So, to bring it back to Roger Ramsaur and the new age deep state:
    How is it possible that such a guy is able to fool all these people so easily?

To get an answer to that question, it might be useful to research satanism/the dark occult/ dark luciferiansim etc.
    Perhaps most people who have not done so associate satanism foremost with blood & sex rituals and acts of sensational magic.
    In reality, this only makes up for a small part what it is all about.
    Satanism is foremost about getting real.
    About shedding gullibility and scrubbing the mind of any falsity.
    To use common sense, critical thinking and discernment as tools to navigate through life.
    I understand that this might come as a shock to some people, since these are tools ttha are being promoted and hold in high regard on this forum as well.
    The point at which satanism and the dark occult become evil (or contra evolution) is when they promote to use these tools solely for egotistic and individualistic (service to self) causes and with a disregard to any damage that it does to others to get to those goals.
    Setting out to steer good willing people toward stupidity and away from reality concepts and good judgment falls into the same “service to self”category.

A well trained satanist is more sane then 99,9% of the people alive today. Simply because they have access to some reality concepts and have cleared themselves from many falsehood idea's that people are brainwashed with from birth onward.
    Please let that sink in for a moment, in order to get an idea of what sort of people we are dealing with.

So, for a satanist (like Roger Ramsaur might perhaps be) to come in a manipulate people into a cult is relatively easy, simply because a well trained satanist has spent time to rid himself of fiction and fantasy concepts that so many people are plagued with.

The goal of such an operation: Spreading ignorance and making a buck in the process.

NB: I noticed now that part 4 is no longer available.
    I only saw about half of it.
    Just after he started talking about the ceremony that the inner circle did with the so called "good" archons.
    Can't wait to see the rest of it.
    Last edited by Eram; 9th June 2017 at 13:11.
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

avid (9th June 2017), BMJ (9th June 2017), Callista (9th June 2017), Debra (9th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2017), Hervé (9th June 2017), RunningDeer (9th June 2017), TargeT (9th June 2017)

29. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

Quote I don’t believe he has nefarious intentions. But given his drug and booze use and naiveté in experimentation of the dark arts, he may have energetic attachments which influence who he happens to meet.

I send out to Roger to hold to his sobriety when he discovers he’s been duped by Corey Goode.
    Holding sobriety after listening to part four (which is now down) is a moot point. Apparently Cory and Roger ingested mas amounts of weed during the party that was Contact in the Desert. Completely legal in California btw....however if anybody bought his story of sobriety will now know he is not being truthful. And Corey apparently is quite the same.

I do hope the video comes back up but I'm thinking as damning as it was to both Roger and Corey perhaps threats of a legal nature took effect? Daniel said in the video he was even more driven to get this out given the legal threats...so we will have to wait and see.

I saw the whole thing and believe me this announcement given by Roger is exactly what I thought it was. An attempt to smooth over the bumps they are now starting to see in Sphere Being Alliance story and UFO disclosure "branding" which seems more important than the damned truth!

In the mean time I just got news that the Blue Avains captured footage of Corey after Contact in the Desert and were quite confused the diplomat of the World UFO alliances seems to be caught in a Ring of Archon static equilibrium. It's tough being of Service these days!

Here is the footage:

No wonder Corey want's to move to Colorado over Sedona AZ...It's a party in the making and 100% legal!
    Last edited by Shadowself; 9th June 2017 at 12:51.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

3(C)+me (9th June 2017), Atlas (9th June 2017), avid (9th June 2017), BMJ (9th June 2017), Callista (9th June 2017), Debra (9th June 2017), Eram (9th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2017), Hervé (9th June 2017), RunningDeer (9th June 2017), Sir Eltor (10th June 2018)

31. Link to Post #176
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,433 times in 8,340 posts

PART 4: WHISTLEBLOWER OF TRUTH: RING OF ARCHONS!

DarkJournalist

https://player.vimeo.com/video/225260575

Published on 9 Jun 2017

Exclusive Interview! Whistleblower Derrick Faust Comes Forward!

In this fascinating part 4 episode of the New Age Deep State series, Dark Journalist welcomes former insider to Corey Goode’s camp Derrick Faust for an exclusive interview on what really is behind the Cult Marketing Campaign that is driving the commercialization of the Blue Avian, Sphere Being Alliance 3-Year Disclosure marketing plan.This campaign is the brainchild of self proclaimed Time-Traveling Astronaut Corey Goode and his Business Partner Roger Ramsaur and includes unusual aspects like a therapy network to help cope with disclosure and a Comic Book based on Goode’s adventures in Secret Space.

‘Disclosure' Corporation Swallows Grassroots Truth Effort

Derrick, who had a successful career in the Navy for 7 years before jointing the Stillness in the Storm blog and being a volunteer for Mt Shasta conferences that featured Corey Goode, decided to come forward when he saw that the cult marketing plan was turning from a genuine movement into a vehicle for the greed of shady marketers who wanted to exploit the public’s genuine interest in topics like the Secret Space Program and UFOs. The promo campaign for Corey’s Kids was the worst example of the promotion ploy as young adult volunteers were used to create a niche with the youth market by pretending to be experts on complex subjects in alternative media. They were to be used to promote Comic Books, Video Games, and Secret Space Program gear stores around Goode’s theme of being a chosen messenger of Blue Avian Aliens!

Archon Ritual in the Desert

Derrick also recounts a disturbing change in his friends,' Corey’s Kids' Jordan Sather, Teresa Yeneros, and Justin Descamps after they attended a ritual during the Contact in the Desert event in May at a cabin where Goode and Ramsaur only allowed their chosen few to attend. So much for Unity in the Community. The undertones of bizarre cult activity and occult imagery that surrounds Goode and the 3 Year Disclosure marketing program invite a deeper look at exactly what is going on in this strange circle of followers. Does it relate to a story recounted by Corey Goode of attempts to have him indoctrinated into a cult before he went public with his bizarre story of being in the SSP Alliance?

The Courage to Come Forward

Let’s open our minds and hear the truth from Derrick Faust who is someone that was there in the midst of the Goode Disclosure Promotion effort. He became disillusioned when the emphasis switched from moving the culture to a new consciousness to what he eventually realized was nothing more than a money making commercial enterprise. The marketing team regarded the honest individuals involved in the effort as commodities to be used to further an agenda of greed and celebrity. When he saw the degeneration of people and organizations he had previously believed in he decided he could no longer stay silent and became a Whistleblower of Truth.

Note: Due to the important nature of this video and it’s many revelations, you may at your discretion download it and upload it to your channel with proper citation and share it with your viewers to make sure it is not censored.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th July 2017 at 00:32. Reason: added vimeo video after YouTube video was deleted
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

32. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Atlas (9th June 2017), avid (9th June 2017), BMJ (9th June 2017), Callista (9th June 2017), Calz (14th June 2017), Debra (9th June 2017), Eram (9th June 2017), Flowerpunkchip (7th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2017), gaiagirl (10th June 2017), Hervé (9th June 2017), Jean-Marie (15th June 2017), Kristin (10th June 2017), Matthew (9th June 2017), onawah (9th June 2017), Reinhard (9th June 2017), RunningDeer (9th June 2017), section9 (9th June 2017), Shadowself (9th June 2017), TargeT (9th June 2017), thunder24 (9th June 2017), uzn (10th June 2017)

33. Link to Post #177
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    Here is the footage:

Ketamine is a literal horse tranquilizer.. we give it to horses before castration.

Also some times used before surgery... Why people take that recreationally is beyond me; it causes memory loss so do you even know if you had a good time? haha

Lets not confuse Cannabis with Ketamine; nor demonize cannabis. I'd trust a cannabis consumer over an alcohol consumer every time.

And it seems like there's definitely enough substance here other than the intoxicant of choice; focusing on that seems like a less useful effort.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (9th June 2017), Blacklight43 (9th June 2017), BMJ (9th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2017), Kristin (10th June 2017), Praxis (15th June 2017), RunningDeer (9th June 2017)

35. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Here is the footage:

Ketamine is a literal horse tranquilizer.. we give it to horses before castration.

Also some times used before surgery... Why people take that recreationally is beyond me; it causes memory loss so do you even know if you had a good time? haha

Lets not confuse Cannabis with Ketamine; nor demonize cannabis. I'd trust a cannabis consumer over an alcohol consumer every time.

And it seems like there's definitely enough substance here other than the intoxicant of choice; focusing on that seems like a less useful effort.
    Dude...it was a joke after listening to the video which is now back up. Give it a listen.

Reminding you the video by Roger about sobriety was just released. Not about demonizing weed....but about the claims of sobriety by Roger.

Edit to add: And btw, I'm a strong supporter of Medical Marijuana and legalization. I don't partake but I know for a fact that someone close to me would be hooked on opiates if it were not for the pain relieving effects of marijuana. The latter is far better no? End case.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 9th June 2017 at 14:03.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

3(C)+me (9th June 2017), avid (9th June 2017), BMJ (9th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2017), Kristin (10th June 2017), RunningDeer (9th June 2017), TargeT (9th June 2017)

37. Link to Post #179
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Interesting interview, DJ has some incredible assets for this story.

I can see some of what was talked about in the attitudes of the two main Coreys Kids; the elitism and entitlement to a position that makes absolutely no sense for individuals so new "to the scene".

Reminding you the video by Roger about sobriety was just released. Not about demonizing weed....but about the claims of sobriety by Roger.
    You had a good point, but I'd like it to focus on the reported "abnormally heavy use", especially as it's also reported as aberrant to previous behaviors. That type of behavior change is noteworthy.
    Last edited by TargeT; 9th June 2017 at 14:06.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (9th June 2017), BMJ (9th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2017), Kristin (10th June 2017), RunningDeer (9th June 2017), Shadowself (9th June 2017)

39. Link to Post #180
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote I don’t believe he has nefarious intentions. But given his drug and booze use and naiveté in experimentation of the dark arts, he may have energetic attachments which influence who he happens to meet.

Holding sobriety after listening to part four (which is now down) is a moot point. Apparently Cory and Roger ingested mas amounts of weed during the party that was Contact in the Desert. Completely legal in California btw....however if anybody bought his story of sobriety will now know he is not being truthful. And Corey apparently is quite the same.
    I had to stop the video to say, I’m up to the part where Roger says only talent and hot chicks are invited to Corey’s cabin and then to the part about the ritual. Oh man, oh man, oh man!

My BS-tell-meter needs an upgrade.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 22nd July 2021 at 20:44.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Atlas (9th June 2017), avid (9th June 2017), BMJ (9th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2017), onawah (9th June 2017), Shadowself (9th June 2017), TargeT (9th June 2017), thunder24 (9th June 2017), uzn (10th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst 1 9 19 24 LastLast