+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How can I convince my parents about spirituality?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Default Re: How can I convince my parents about spirituality?

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Do Religions destroy Spirituality? (...) and what are spiritual people anyway?
    1. it's people taking responsibility for their own lives, not blaming others for their problems.
    2. it's people who deliberately decide to learn and grow.
    3. it's people who don't have to be right, except for themselves.
    4. it's people seeing problems as lessons, perhaps in a long series of lives and lessons.
    5. it's people who believe we are what we think we are, and can change ourselves by changing our thinking.
    6. it's people who feel they can change the world by changing themselves, not by trying to change others.
    7. it's people who search for strength from the universe by going inside themselves.
    8. it's people that recognize that love doesn't have to have conditions attached.
    9. it's people knowing and loving themselves in order to better know and love others.
    10. it's people who see others as not better nor less but rather different than themselves, yet part of the same whole.
    11. it's people that choose their own path rather than follow dogma.
    12. it's people honoring your right to your own path, not theirs.
    13. it's people who realize that now is all we have, since yesterday is just a thought and so is tomorrow.
    14. it's people interested in owning themselves rather than things.
    15. it's people who see joy in life rather than pain, having experienced enough pain already.
    16. it's people curious about extra sensory perception and all it implies.
    17. it's people in all walks of life, from business persons to flower essence healers, psychologists to UFO investigators.

1. Spirituality is not a religion with a hierarchy of priests and rituals , seeking converts, though some new-agers choose some ritual.
    2. Spirituality is not often gloom-and-doomers, though many are concerned about ecology, the economy and other forces that affect our world.
    3. Spirituality is not a movement based on guilt, anger, fear, or hurt, it is a journey toward the love that is our god.
    4. Spirituality is not allegiance to one master; it is learning from many masters in the quest for the oneness of god [all that is].
    5. Spirituality could not become a cult because of what is said above.
    6. Spirituality is not just humans doing, it is humans being.

... and the good news is ... there is NO monopoly having genuine spirituality
    And you must have the ability to feel empathy to do these things Pleiades.

Do you live with your parents? More importantly, are they empathetic towards your feelings? There could be more at play than religion

I can relate to most of what you have mentioned thus far including anti anxiety (Clonazepam 1mg. 3 times a day)
    I'm with Bill, it dampens what is happening and I think slows the process.

Please IM if you would like to talk privately.

Love and Light Pleiades
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th May 2017), DNA (26th May 2017), EFO (27th May 2017), ExomatrixTV (27th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2017), Hym (27th May 2017), regnak (26th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 times in 356 posts

Giving details medical knowledge or therapy is not a good idea even in private pm my caution is that you that five tablets a day which I think is a lot

If your still in school join a club something you like . It sounds like a panic attach to me your asking help which is very good .

There could be better qualified or skilled people here than me

Advice Avalon if any
    Last edited by regnak; 26th May 2017 at 22:15.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to regnak For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2017), Hym (27th May 2017), justntime2learn (26th May 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by Pleiades (here)
    Hello dear avalonians

i don't know what i am, if i am being upgraded, or if i am an indigo or a starseed or a psychic.
    To be truly spiritual and enlightened is to be alone in your understanding. To attempt to push your understanding of the way things are on to others who are not ready for this information is not philanthropy, it is actually a selfish need to be understood and have someone corroborate your understandings. Hopefully you will meet someone though serendipity and or synchronicity who can provide this for you. But you really should not push your personal understandings on to others if they are not receptive to it.

The thing is how can i talk and convince my parents about spirituality? Again i was having a real hard time today, with panic attacks and feeling out of control like i was going crazy and again i felt this light energy like water in me calming me down. So my question to you all is, how can i convince my parents that i am probably a psychic or that i have some kind of hypersensitivity.

I am having trouble doing my normal life, like going to school or work. Today i came home from school and i had to calm down for awhile because i was really stressed and feeling out of control but then i calmed down. This is really draining. I don't know if i'm like a sponge and capture things and feel like this, if i am a psychic or if i'm having some kind of nervous breakdown. Thanks to you all
    I went through something very similar to this when I was younger and the best thing I did for myself was to live on my own, by myself.
    Quiet and personal time for reflection so you can sort things out.
    Also, and I've stated this many times, being highly empathic is a real energetic drain on your chi/qi, as such being by yourself in a calm environment will help you replenish yourself. Highly empathic people pick up on so many nuances that are going on around them especially in so far as other people are concerned.
    The best remedy is quiet and the ability to just unplug altogether from other people.
    A small economically viable apartment would be a good place to start. No roommates.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2017), Hym (27th May 2017), justntime2learn (26th May 2017), Mike (26th May 2017), Noelle (27th May 2017), regnak (26th May 2017), turiya (26th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

You can't convince but you can communicate. Say something to them about it from time to time, but place no expectation on it at all.

The a-ha moment will have to come in their own time.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th May 2017), DNA (27th May 2017), ExomatrixTV (27th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2017), Hym (27th May 2017), justntime2learn (26th May 2017), Noelle (27th May 2017), sheme (28th May 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 times in 404 posts

Start with accepting yourself, warts and all. You must fall in like with yourself. Others judgements mean nothing here. Accept yourself totally. If you need a little help along the way, meditate on what others have pointed out to us that there is only ONE, which is THAT, that creates everything. This is a tough one for many starting a spiritual journey, but that is known by all who have gone before. Then consider the implications of that knowing. You (or more properly your sense of an individual I) percieves that it is in some kind of control. Nope. So a large part of accepting who you are is to realize that THAT which is one is indeed the source of all. Nothing to take responsibility for. When you sit and contemplate spirituality your junk (karma) will come to the surface. It always does. The key to dissolving this messy goo is to forgive. Let forgiveness be your guide. It is one of the most powerful forces in space. Now we have a trinity.
    1. Realize that THAT, or oneness or whatever, is the sole source for all seen and unseen happenings in the realm of the senses. Actually that applies to all space and what occupies space. There is no free will, even if it appears that way. So relax. Sooner or later you will fully realize that the first order of creation, the first thing that comes out of one, is an energy that supports all life. That energy is what we weakly call love. You and me and all beings get to watch and bask in this marvelous, amazing unfoldment called life. From THAT comes LOVE and from love comes everything else.
    2. Forgiveness can be an immense help in freeing yourself and relaxing further. I am reminded of the words of the Eagles who said, If I remember, "Forgiveness........Forgiveness.....even if, even if you don't love me anymore". Very powerful at removing baggage. We are given simple keys which can unlock many spiritual doors. Through forgiveness you will see that responsibility is a mental prison.
    3. This journey, when pointed in the right direction, leads to a more and more relaxed state. This energy we call love is all powerful, infinite, and never changing. Expanded awareness will also come to you. Your "self" will slowly diminish as awareness expands. That's what you can look forward to. Your independence as a person comes on too (before the slow dissolution of the ego). The first great step is to realize you are the observer. That is quite liberating. We are here to enjoy the journey. Enjoy!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th May 2017), DNA (27th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2017), Hym (27th May 2017), justntime2learn (27th May 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,035 times in 911 posts

Pleiades. Play at Ease, but play you must!

You're young. If it seems too awkward to simply play more outside, what with being a young adult and being in a society of your peers influencing you on how to act, I would get involved in more strenuous activity, as you commented about how you feel after walking. Another fun way of gaining balance is taking part, in or out of school, with a group activity that automatically brings confidence, like ju jitsu, judo or wrestling. When we are in these group activities we exchange with others one on one and there is not much time for introspection. In these activities we live in the integrity of our actions, without the mind's interference and guess what......we find confidence in the power of simply being. When you are in that environment you can just see the thoughts of the day easily slip away.

Psychic energy is innate in all of us, but living in a body requires a grounding and connection to the nurturing presence of living on and with this earth. It quiets the mind and provides insight without much effort on your part. Dipping your feet in a cold stream, walking barefoot on grass and smooth, soft ground is healing to our entire being.

Some find that swimming every day brings great physical, mental and emotional, thus psychic, empathic calm. I am from this place also.

I have always found it easier to balance my life by eating vegetables that are grown at or below ground level. This includes onions, garlic, squash, potatoes, carrots, etc. I mix in spices and herbs that nourish my system. Salads, with a major portion of greens, are daily. Eat well with those things that energize you. Try to cook your own meals and enjoy the smells of the foods you cook. Eat in a quiet place and do so with your parents whenever you can, and make it a habit if you can. I stay away from excess sugar and caffeine intake as they unnaturally over-activate the mind. Chamomile tea, as many other teas, calm the mind and promote meditative states much easier.

Hear yourself say to yourself that you have the solutions within and that they will be realized. Your own voice, when heard by your own ears and processed in the real world where we hear the words of others affect us deeply, should be a comfort to you and should, by all rights of sovereignty, have equal or more effect upon your life than any of the words of others.

As far as taking those meds, it is good that you are into the Bach Remedies taken without quitting the meds altogether. If you do, along with your doctor's advice, decide to slow down or stop taking the meds, do so slowly. Quickly stopping anti-anxiety meds can lead to a quick and dangerous bout of depression, which is not what is needed here.

It is funny to say this but sometimes we have to accept the power of focusing outside of those things that we are overly tuned in to. Now, as in some times of great change in the past lives of humanity, there is an unnatural amount of activity going on in the spheres of the mind, and most of it is artificial or simply, released negative energy out to confuse and take away our energies. In taking charge of our own right to live in peace we often find the solutions to stop the noise. When was the last time you thought without words or some projected imagery?
    Last edited by Hym; 27th May 2017 at 04:36.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th May 2017), DNA (27th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2017), justntime2learn (27th May 2017), starlight (27th May 2017), Verdilac (27th May 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,035 times in 911 posts

I seem to attract those with great empathic ability and I'm sure they see in me some sort of effort in learning balance. I once was told a story of survival by a young man who was at a great difference with his parents and his method of healing is one of note.

This young man came out to his parents about his being gay. Because he lived in a very chauvinistic and emotionally oppressive Hispanic community, here in the states, his parents disowned him. As he didn't have the support system to move away, nor the financial ability, he just locked himself up in his bedroom and had as little interaction with his parents as possible. He would get his dinner, when his mother announced it was ready, and go back to his room and eat. Somewhere within the spirit he carried there was a strong sense of self and deserving which guided him to fight any thought or energy that would make him abuse himself or his body, in this time of abandonment. I could hear in him the solution and I could feel the inner strength of his words as he spoke them to me.

He had friends who were bulemic, and friends who were overeaters and very obese. He knew that he had to make his eating a reverential act and treat his one full meal a day differently. In this state of awareness, as most states of survival provide, he began eating as slowly as possible.

He went as slow in eating the food as he could, taking time to mix it in his mouth thoroughly, enough so it almost became a liquid before he swallowed it. He told me that eventually, in a few weeks time, it would take 20 to 30 minutes just to eat a handful of food. He had, thru the force of his integrity for his own life, found a secret that only a few warriors have found over the years......the power of fearlessness connected to the life food gives. This became his true comfort food, not there to hide or mask his conflict but to treat his own body with the dignity that others would not even consider. It worked. He soon was able to realize an inner strength beyond the one that insisted he not only be honest with himself, but with those who should have mattered, but didn't. He told me that he came to understand that the conflict was not his, it was his parents.

There are some explanations to this, like the importance of saliva in digestion, and the power of the upper palate when massaged and provided with liquid nutrition, the power of reaching the subconscious mind when the tongue makes prolonged contact with the palate.....all true. In our lives the courage we show ourselves, to step outside of the trances we are entrained to hold as reactions to emotional discomfort and pain, define the beauty that we should share with others.
    May you understand and share your healing with those who come from the same place as you.
    Last edited by Hym; 27th May 2017 at 01:36.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

DNA (27th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2017), justntime2learn (27th May 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Hello Bill Ryan
    Yes you are right when you say Buda nor Jesus tried to convince people of anyhting. It's true, people have their own paths. But how can i explain what i feel to them and these things to them? Should i? They will probably judge me and think i'm crazy. Sometimes they don't understand how i feel disorientated or weird. I wish i could them that probably i'm a psychic.
    I understand what you are saying. I would suggest that if you wish to live an extraordinary life, you will want to find a way to get comfortable with people judging you and thinking you are crazy. It can't be avoided.

I can assure you that there are people who think I am crazy. Probably multiply that number by a million for the number of people that think Bill is crazy. And even more for David Ike.

Just do YOU. Live the life you know is right for you and accept that others may not understand. And that's ok.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

DNA (27th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2017), Hym (27th May 2017), justntime2learn (27th May 2017), Noelle (27th May 2017), WhiteFeather (27th May 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    Probably multiply that number by a million for the number of people that think Bill is crazy.
    Well, maybe by a few thousand.

But there's a serious point here. Once one starts to adopt unusual (i.e. non-normal) attitudes and beliefs, do unusual things, or have unusual experiences and perceptions, then one will always attract some criticism. That's guaranteed. (Many years ago I was seen as an oddball simply because I didn't drink, and was a vegetarian. Now, that's far more common, and those choices are accepted and respected.)

Many critics may be quiet or passive, but occasionally someone will enjoy being very hurtful. One just has to live with that. I do have to.

I've been blessed, though, by always having had friends or partners who have similar worldviews, or those with a significant, respectful overlap. That plays a major role in one's comfort. It's very stressful when one always has to watch what one says... in case someone jumps on it.

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (27th May 2017), avid (27th May 2017), DNA (27th May 2017), EFO (27th May 2017), ExomatrixTV (31st May 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2017), Hym (27th May 2017), justntime2learn (27th May 2017), Noelle (27th May 2017), regnak (27th May 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (27th May 2017), sheme (28th May 2017), starlight (27th May 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (27th May 2017), WhiteFeather (27th May 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Hello Foxie Loxie thank you so much for sending me good vibes Yes my parents are very resistant to what i tell them being spiritual matters or not, so i have to stick to myself and to my life. But sometimes i wished i could talk to them when i am feeling bad. Where are the videos of George Kavasillas? Yes i'm searching for people like me or that feel things that i do or have similar experiences. I was also interested has a kid in spirituality and extraterrestrial life. Sometimes i have a very hard time understanding how people live and think in this planet. We are very primitive.
    Pleiades,it will came a time when they will listen you.That time will be at your age of 40 or 50.Now they are young enough as you are.It's not their resilience to you,they simply don't understand what you talking about and are to lazy to change their lives based on a kid's words (parental superiority).You have to be veeery patient and step by step prepare yourself,observe and learn for that moment in your lives.

And one more thing:avoid as much as possible to take pills.Learn how to deal with panic attacks.Observe their sources and avoid them in the future.It's a hard process and will take some time,depending of your skills,but you will learn.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th May 2017), DNA (27th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2017), justntime2learn (27th May 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Dear Pleades,
    Welcome to the Project Avalon forum. Isn't this a great place to find knowledgeable and loving people? I agree with many here that you work on centering and grounding yourself with meditation. You are not alone. While meditating, look to you higher self for help and instructions. You may not hear the response immediately, particularly if you are new to this concept. Talk to your body and tell it to relax. It is, indeed, in the process of 'upgrading'. Hold off approaching anyone about your spirituality until you are fairly sure that person is open to and receptive to new ideas. You will be able to tell your parents, and others, simply by living a spiritual life. They will get the message eventually.

BTW, you can expect some people to love you for your spirituality and other to hate you for the same. Try to follow the advice of my mentor, José Martí who wrote this.
    "Cultivo una rosa blanca
    en junio como enero
    para el amigo sincero
    que me da su mano franca.
    Y para el cruel que me arranca
    el corazón con que vivo,
    cardo ni ortiga cultivo;
    cultivo la rosa blanca."

Translation:
    "I have a white rose to tend
    In July as in January;
    I give it to the true friend
    Who offers his frank hand to me.
    And to the cruel one who tears out
    the heart by which I live,
    Thistle nor thorn do I give:
    For him, too, I have a white rose.”
    Last edited by wnlight; 27th May 2017 at 16:23.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th May 2017), DNA (27th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2017), justntime2learn (27th May 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (4th July 2017)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member OBwan's Avatar
    Thanks

Pleiades,

The following is a link for a process that may help with the need for medication.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...highlight=fear

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OBwan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th May 2017), justntime2learn (28th May 2017)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Just plant seeds. There's no rush into making your garden grow to quickly. Little Sunlight, water and some smiles is all it takes.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

7alon (27th May 2017), Bill Ryan (28th May 2017), DNA (27th May 2017), EFO (28th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th May 2017), justntime2learn (28th May 2017), sheme (28th May 2017)

27. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    Pleiades,it will came a time when they will listen you.That time will be at your age of 40 or 50.Now they are young enough as you are.It's not their resilience to you,they simply don't understand what you talking about and are to lazy to change their lives based on a kid's words (parental superiority).You have to be veeery patient and step by step prepare yourself,observe and learn for that moment in your lives.......
    I totally disagree that they will listen eventually and inevitably. It is not kind to give someone false hope. It sure didn't happen with any of my relatives before I got older and they died and I don't think my situation is uncommon. Better to begin the painful internal metamorphosis of accepting that it may never happen and be surprised and grateful if it ever does.

Pleiades, I get how much you love your parents. It is so painful to want to give them something that you feel is so helpful and important and they won't let you. I remember how it felt like some bonds breaking because you have no choice but to follow the truth as you see it and it feels like you have to leave people you love further and further behind to do it. But it's not abandoning them, it's a different level of love and tolerance you have to now find to accept them as they are on their own path - like countless other people that will come and go from your life. And it's going to be harder and harder to find common ground and interesting things to talk about. You can change friends, but not parents.

It will also feel like you're 'letting' your parents walk further into a doomed path, and it hard to accept that that's what it takes for some people to change paths. I think the best you can do is just be a shining example of the difference in your two philosophies without preaching it and let the benefits speak for themselves. Since it frequently comes down to making choices out of fear or not, and they will see over and over that horrible things aren't happening to you despite all the choices you're making that they would have been afraid to make. Don't think they won't notice, but they may not admit it all their lives. You can only hope you contributed to their soul learning from watching you for next lifetime.

Anyway, all of the above is what happened to me, maybe some of it is the same for you.

Best wishes.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th May 2017), justntime2learn (28th May 2017)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member zen deik's Avatar
    Thanks

Look at "the stages of spiritual growth"..St.Francis "understand not be understood"...we are not in control of external things and that's OK... Live and let live... All have helped me to stay balanced at times...
    ONLY THE END OF THE WORLD IS THE END OF THE WORLD AND THIS AIN'T IT

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zen deik For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th May 2017), justntime2learn (28th May 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (1st June 2017)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

The spiritual awakening is a process, each person must walk their path on their own terms, at their own pace ... This incarnation may be one of simply be to walk on earth , while an unconscious force effects their surroundings, contacts, or encounters ... The next lifetime may be the one where they gain the needed cognitions to have a spiritual awakening ... All you can do is be an example, be a force for good, letting positive vibrations spread out like a wave, washing over everything you experience ... The process eventually comes to everyone ... The pace is different for each person, let them explore their particular journey on their terms ... just my two cents ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th May 2017), justntime2learn (29th May 2017)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Hi Pleiades,

Hmm...I would suggest using a grounding technique next time you feel nervous. For example, you can sit in a chair with your feet flat on the floor. Keep your spine straight and do not cross your arms, hands, legs, or feet. Envision 3 feet of golden light coming up from Mother Earth into the sole chakras of your feet. When you breathe in, breathe in at your heart chakra. When you breathe out, breathe out via the 3 feet of golden light down to Mother Earth. Say to yourself, "I accept this situation with love and release it." You can repeat this phrase when you breathe in and out.

Also, when you feel overwhelmed by others' energies, you can say to the energy, "I now return you back to where you came, in the name of God."

I hope that helps!

Take care!

Love,
    Bunny

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Bunny For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th August 2017)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

u cant convince someone about spirituality in first place...

you can start to use your sences and feel if they are asking the questions, and then lead them to some answers but never convince anyone about anything its the wrong path.

not everyone is here for the same journey never forget that, earth is like a big school and not everyone signed up for the same course.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Baby Steps (18th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2