+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Illegal Immigrant Fights Globalism, Supports Nationalism

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Default Illegal Immigrant Fights Globalism, Supports Nationalism

"Published on 27 May 2017 by Stefan Molyneux
    Question: “My family illegally emigrated from Mexico to the United States when I was 6 years old. At the age of 21 I decided to come back to my home country, ignorant as I was of its culture, after concluding I would rather be free in my third world country than live a life of shame and illegality in someone else’s. It has taken me nearly ten years to accept and start to understand the shock and far reaching consequences this transition had on my life and spirit."

"Far from integrating into this new culture, I recoiled from it and tried to maintain my American mindset and ideals... The issue I’m struggling with now is my newfound sympathy towards nationalist ideas, and the tricky position it puts me in. I identify as neither American nor Mexican, but the hard fact of my citizenship leads me to conclude that I should fight in the interests of my homeland against the corruption of its leaders and the larger globalist agenda.”

PERSONALLY, I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IMMIGRATION BECAUSE SOMEWHERE DOWN THE LINE WE ALL CAME FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE.
    Last edited by ktlight; 27th May 2017 at 23:52.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Blacklight43 (28th May 2017), Bruno (29th May 2017), DNA (27th May 2017), DouglasDanger (28th May 2017), Noelle (28th May 2017), Star Tsar (29th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: Illegal Immigrant Fights Globalism, Supports Nationalism

I was saying the same thing. Mexico's citizens should have been over threw or voted these people out the keep the lands unsafe, due to cowardice. The pots boiling now, soon all the frogs won't have the opportunity to turn their nations around. How long has it been 60- 70 years? A century of the same families terrorizing or NEGLECTING IT'S citizens. I really don't know how they just sit there and have their nation so desperate that it has to go into another nation to uplift itself? They have gas, oil, gold, and natural sand bags for building adobe homes that last centuries. They should market it around the world.

Export your skiilled teams for "natural home construction, add some sustainable energy perks, and create and skill men for this ancient gift of culture. Cement re-enforcement and water proofing could prove to be a boom for Gen X'ers laying foundation for the future.

Good luck , take it big.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 29th May 2017 at 13:20.

+ Reply to Thread