+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Will Genius Be Genetically Engineered? | Stephen Hsu and Stefan Molyneux

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Default Will Genius Be Genetically Engineered? | Stephen Hsu and Stefan Molyneux

"Published on 28 May 2017 by Stefan Molyneux
    With significant advances in genetic analysis, genome sequencing and precision gene editing, it’s increasingly likely that embryo selection and genetic engineering will be used to prevent disease and increase the intelligence of future children. Dr. Stephen Hsu joins Stefan Molyneux to discuss human intelligence and the rapidly expanding technology which could soon enable embryo selection for both desirable and undesirable traits.

Dr. Stephen Hsu was founder and CEO of SafeWeb, an information security startup acquired by Symantec and is the vice president for research and graduate studies at Michigan State University. Dr. Hsu serves as scientific adviser to BGI (formerly Beijing Genomics Institute), and as a member of its Cognitive Genomics Lab.
    "

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

avid (29th May 2017), Bruno (29th May 2017), Flash (29th May 2017), onawah (29th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: Will Genius Be Genetically Engineered? | Stephen Hsu and Stefan Molyneux

Genius will be genetically engineered.

Be scared.

Also, rejoice.

Two sides of one coin.

The genius that is manufactured may not be favorable to extant oligarchy.

One single example of determined 'Extreme intelligence' cannot be stopped by an entire building complex, or world network -- of enabled and determined oligarchy.

And that's a fact.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

avid (29th May 2017), Bubu (29th May 2017), Flash (29th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th May 2017), Kristin (29th May 2017), ktlight (29th May 2017), Michelle Marie (29th May 2017), onawah (29th May 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: Will Genius Be Genetically Engineered? | Stephen Hsu and Stefan Molyneux

The genetically engineered genius is faulty, based on faulty (incomplete) premises. Wholeness is integral to integrity; integrity is integral to genius. I spoke to a professor from Stanford at a book fair several years ago on this topic. The questions that came to me for him had him stumped. I'm sure he just thought I was really weird, but I have education and experience in the IT world; tempered with many hours of inner work: prayer, meditation, intentional energy work, etc.

Holographic subtle connections must be taken into account, but if certain phenomena aren't even perceived by the instrument, the results won't be ideal.

Fortunately, there are measures of vibratory protection locked in place. Those with impure intentions make their own jail.

Everyone is a genius. There is a connection to all information and we are learning how to access this from within. Aligned with the Creative Will of the Universe our manifestations are becoming perfected. I see a lot of progress for humanity. I see it on this forum. I see it in myself. The purification process appears chaotic, but it is not. Stay centered within and we will rise to our final victory!

Love,
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bubu (29th May 2017), ktlight (29th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

[QUOTE=Michelle Marie;1156122]The genetically engineered genius is faulty, based on faulty (incomplete) premises. Wholeness is integral to integrity; integrity is integral to genius.

Holographic subtle connections must be taken into account, but if certain phenomena aren't even perceived by the instrument, the results won't be ideal.

Fortunately, there are measures of vibratory protection locked in place. Those with impure intentions make their own jail.

Everyone is a genius. There is a connection to all information and we are learning how to access this from within.

Love,
    MM[/QUOTE

couldnt agree more. Is this why mushroom and other natural psychedelics are strongly banned. do they make geniuses that is uncontrollable by the oligarch.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

ktlight (29th May 2017)

+ Reply to Thread