+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What is this? I want out so bad

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: What is this? I want out so bad

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (1st June 2017), Atlas (12th June 2017), betoobig (2nd June 2017), Billy (31st May 2017), BMJ (12th June 2017), Denise/Dizi (23rd October 2022), Eram (31st May 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2017), Hervé (31st May 2017), Nasu (12th June 2017), Star Tsar (31st May 2017), Starlight77 (1st June 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Re: Random Targets, I posted this a while back:

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]
    I don't know if you ever read that R. Duncan PDF draft book, but in there he explains why random targets beside targeting specific individuals: they deal in populations and with that, can't help but use statistics to rate their success with their procedure. They need something like a 95% success rate on any population no matter who, where, when, age, gender, religion, etc..

They did the same thing with R. Duncan and explained what they do, how they do it, etc. since they gave themselves 1 year to get him a dead body/container.

What transpires is that there are "resistive cases" such as Omni and R. Duncan which they become very interested in "solving."

However, Duncan's and Omni's cases can be viewed from other angles and one of those is the hiding in plain sight, in oceans of "sweetness and light," of what's actually going on.

Another angle could be that those monitoring Duncan, Omni and their likes are actually whistle-blowers leaking infos, again, lost in seas of "sweetnesses and lights," on their activities and methods inducing "subjects" to rake their "brains" for protections and counter-technologies since they are aware enough to distinguish between their true, genuine self and "external" influences.
    There is also another possibility that I haven't seen being mentioned anywhere yet and that's one having to do with a past life experience being restimulated/triggered in the here-and-now due to various similarly looking/feeling environmental triggers... said past life being not necessarily experienced on this planet but on (an)other one(s) with the looks and feels of this current one...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (12th June 2017), betoobig (2nd June 2017), Bill Ryan (31st May 2017), Billy (31st May 2017), BMJ (12th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2017), Noelle (4th July 2017), Shannon (1st June 2017), Starlight77 (1st June 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by Starlight77 (here)
    Bubu- Yes and No. The consent issue and self-care are always relevant (and self-determination, LOA, etc).
    But.... they gave me cancer. And I'm sure of it. It wasn't the first directed energy weapon attack. In a moment of despair last year I consented and said let them give it to me... 3 weeks later I found a mass in my leg. It was in my driving muscle (I drive a lot, they have targeted me before at major interchanges where they knew I'd be on a scheduled basis), and their weapons are heat-seeking, target-seeking, so it went right into my driving leg. Which is now maimed. I'm almost done with a course of radiation. I don't want any more traditional treatments. I withdrew my consent, and I eat bitter apricot seeds.
    But just FYI Bubu, I am 100% certain I am a targeted person. Many things have shown me this.
    I do also live in a sick neighborhood where it's rural and cheap and people come to die up here, usually due to substance abuse. There is tons of fighting and for years I noted a really sour energy around a neighbor's house and found out later it was the site of a murder-suicide. Just a few weeks ago there was a triple homicide execution style over pot plants.... so yeah unfortunately there is that vibe and some of us have to do extra to shrug off the dark energy. Thank you.
    That is wise, There are so many better methods than chemotherapy. Cheaper ones too.

Sorry if a little off topic, but this video discusses why chemotherapy is a terrible treatment, and why other options are far more effective. I can't remember if it discusses cannabis oil, but here is a book put together by fans of Rick Simpson, who cured cancer with cannabis oil: https://ufile.io/m9m80

John Anthony West also has been highly successful in treating his cancer at an alternative cancer treatment centre. Last I heard, The tumour in his head was reduced by 50%!

Bill, if you don't have this book in the Avalon Library already, feel free to add it. It is a free book, which came from here: http://donate.hempcures.work/. Feel free to donate folks if you find this helpful. They only ask to donate if you can comfortably afford to.
    Last edited by 7alon; 1st June 2017 at 02:57.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

BMJ (12th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st June 2017), Pam (1st July 2017), Starlight77 (1st June 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    There is also another possibility that I haven't seen being mentioned anywhere yet and that's one having to do with a past life experience being restimulated/triggered in the here-and-now due to various similarly looking/feeling environmental triggers... said past life being not necessarily experienced on this planet but on (an)other one(s) with the looks and feels of this current one...
    hey anything's possible at this point. These are some interesting ideas. I was already aware though, that sometimes they start on someone for some petty reason and the person is basically an experimental subject after that, they continue meddling with them just for kicks. But maybe that theory was too simple... so thanks for the info, Bill.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Starlight77 For This Post:

betoobig (2nd June 2017), BMJ (12th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st June 2017), Hervé (1st June 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

It is my believe due to experience that claiming your soverignity back, solves most of this issues right away. Clearing your field of undesireable contracts, concious or unconcious, from this lives or past ones. Take a look in this thread, hope it helps https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ht=sovereignty
    Much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

BMJ (12th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2017), Noelle (4th July 2017), Starlight77 (4th June 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

@Starlight77... just wondering if you have tryed out claiming your soverignity and, if so, have you notice any changes? thank you.
    Much love

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

BMJ (12th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2017), Starlight77 (5th June 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    @Starlight77... just wondering if you have tryed out claiming your soverignity and, if so, have you notice any changes? thank you.
    Much love
    i am working on it... copied and started reading the declaration cited above. thank you

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Starlight77 For This Post:

Baby Steps (12th June 2017), betoobig (12th June 2017), BMJ (12th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th June 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

hope all is well Starlight77...
    much love

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Baby Steps (12th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th June 2017), Starlight77 (13th June 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Hi B2big, I am doing better, the sovereignty affirmations help. I do seem to need to repeat a lot, for any major change in thinking or habits etc, but also for protection such as from entities or from scalar/DEWs. I hope all is well for you too and hope All are well. Until the next crisis.....

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Starlight77 For This Post:

betoobig (16th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th June 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Starlight77 (here)
    Hi B2big, I am doing better, the sovereignty affirmations help. I do seem to need to repeat a lot, for any major change in thinking or habits etc, but also for protection such as from entities or from scalar/DEWs. I hope all is well for you too and hope All are well. Until the next crisis.....
    Acknowlege next crisis is next oportunity to reclaim your soverignity, it involves no one can trasspass or invade your space with out your consent/permision.
    Thanks for the feedback, much love.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th June 2017), Starlight77 (24th June 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member GForce's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Starlight, first of all if you've had cancer look into getting your PH up. I had a similar type tumor removed 10 years ago and started watching my PH. Many here suggested things that need to be checked check. EMF could be the cause especially if the house has old pipes and wiring.

I don't claim to be psychic however I will tell you what my gut feeling is. That is that you may have an attachment. It could be a negative spirit attachment and it uses you as an energy source. Have you even been involved in the occult or used an Ouija board? I would cleanse the house with sage and also burn white candles. Ask your spirit guides for protection. One other question I have is if you've been abducted or if you think you have? They are so many things that can affect your energy and also affect you emotionally. I will try to send positive energy your way!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GForce For This Post:

betoobig (4th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st July 2017), Starlight77 (2nd July 2017)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,066 times in 3,146 posts

starlight/ i feel for you. i often feel i return to the "malaise 'of returning home. i don't sleep. i sleep with an eye open, i rest with my eyes closed, call it what you will, its not the same, its different. i used to sleep. now i wake after 3 maybe 4 hours of sleep max, tired, beat up. not refreshed

i manage, i do it rather well considering all. barry tower/ microwaves? maybe. coffee? who the **** knows. its not the same and will probably never be figured out

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

betoobig (4th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st July 2017), Starlight77 (2nd July 2017)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Thanks PainterDoug and GForce. Maybe we can pray/visualize for each other PainterDoug, at least commiserate! It takes constant effort, but it does help, even if I am drawn back down the next day. The crises and depression are all material/financial. I would feel much better if I had all the bills paid and financial security. Luckily I have a family member who has helped in last few years (but did not help for years before, and is VERY very wealthy). If not for that frankly I would have given up. I am working toward solving these and making progress. A lot of my self-sabotaging is in the form of laziness, I have ideas, writing etc, business ideas, that could be very successful, empowering, but I avoid and procrastinate. Whether it's EMF/scalar targeting etc doesn't matter, kinda thing you can't blame on anyone but yourself.
    And GForce. Yes I've been abducted. It was for a brief period when I was 9, described in other threads. It was horribly shocking to not get it until my 40's, that I was part of Milabs, and Alien Love Bite specifically. My 'involuntary kundalini' in 2011 was so strong and sudden it was violent, because it was triggered by planned events r/t interventions by "them." And within weeks of that the "hyperdimensionals" came to collect on their investment. Yes i mean 4D Reptilians. Their more direct efforts were thwarted by a 5D (& 6D-11D) entity whom I believe is Arcturian, she was in that role as a volunteer to aid both me and my proxy twin.
    I suppose there is more I could do about the entities. Saging etc. I constantly pray and ask for JC's help, as well as archangels. They do protect me from serious direct harm, but they can't do everything. I think maybe there have been attachments for so long I don't know where I end and they begin. By the time I was 5 and the Cabal was targeting my dad, my sister was haunted by "the Black Thing" at night, that would stand there in the closet, who I later realized was a shadow person; the Cabal etc have their human scum but they also work with etheric realms/Archons. So if all these vermin are still attached to me, what can I do? Exorcism? We'll see how the sage and candles work.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Starlight77 For This Post:

betoobig (4th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th July 2017), Noelle (4th July 2017)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (4th July 2017), Starlight77 (6th July 2017)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks, betoobig! What an excellent presentation!!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

betoobig (4th July 2017), Starlight77 (6th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2