http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bigelow-...lead-in-space/

28 May 2017 ROBERT BIGELOW interviewed on CBS program "60 Minutes"
    says "There is an ET presence here".

Therefore it's TRUE.

Simply, Do you believe Obama ? "The Whitehouse says there are no ETs", or
    Do you believe Bigelow ?

(My money's on Bigelow).

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Bluegreen (31st May 2017), BMJ (31st May 2017), Bruno (31st May 2017), ceetee9 (31st May 2017), DNA (31st May 2017), EFO (1st June 2017), enigma3 (31st May 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2017), Happyjak (31st May 2017), justntime2learn (31st May 2017), Justplain (1st June 2017), Kryztian (31st May 2017), Mercedes (31st May 2017), mojo (31st May 2017), MythKitty (31st May 2017), Richard S. (31st May 2017), Spellbound (1st June 2017), Star Tsar (31st May 2017), starlight (1st June 2017), we-R-one (31st May 2017), wnlight (31st May 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Robert Bigelow: "There is an ET presence here"

I bet he has some tangible evidence too!

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    The Cosmos News

Robert Bigelow Is Absolutely Convinced There Are Aliens Here On Earth

Published 30th May 2017

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (31st May 2017), BMJ (31st May 2017), boja (31st May 2017), Bruno (31st May 2017), DNA (31st May 2017), EFO (1st June 2017), enigma3 (31st May 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2017), Happyjak (31st May 2017), justntime2learn (31st May 2017), Mercedes (31st May 2017), Rawhide68 (31st May 2017), we-R-one (31st May 2017), witchy1 (31st May 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,881 times in 2,121 posts

I bet he has some tangible evidence too!

The Cosmos News

Robert Bigelow Is Absolutely Convinced There Are Aliens Here On Earth

Published 30th May 2017

I just watched this on the last 20 minutes of "60 minutes" last night. Very compelling and he had me convinced but I already had a pretty good idea.
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

BMJ (31st May 2017), boja (31st May 2017), Bruno (31st May 2017), DNA (31st May 2017), EFO (1st June 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2017), Happyjak (31st May 2017), Star Tsar (31st May 2017), we-R-one (31st May 2017), wnlight (31st May 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

This is ALMOST DISCLOSURE.

If it gets onto prime time news (and fed to the sleeping masses),
    we could have a RESULT !

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Bluegreen (31st May 2017), BMJ (31st May 2017), Bruno (31st May 2017), DNA (31st May 2017), EFO (1st June 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2017), Happyjak (31st May 2017), justntime2learn (31st May 2017), Justplain (1st June 2017), Kristin (1st June 2017), Mercedes (31st May 2017), MythKitty (31st May 2017), Spellbound (1st June 2017), Star Tsar (31st May 2017), we-R-one (31st May 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,881 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by boja (here)

This is ALMOST DISCLOSURE.

If it gets onto prime time news (and fed to the sleeping masses),
    we could have a RESULT !
    I feel like disclosure has happened in and at many levels. Perhaps it is a personal choice to accept it or not?

Likely they could blast it all over the MSM and you will still have a percentage of people that will refuse to believe it.

That's my thought anyway...

Cheers
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Bluegreen (31st May 2017), bluestflame (1st June 2017), BMJ (31st May 2017), Bruno (31st May 2017), DNA (31st May 2017), EFO (1st June 2017), Flash (1st June 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st June 2017), Happyjak (31st May 2017), Kristin (1st June 2017), Star Tsar (31st May 2017), we-R-one (31st May 2017), wnlight (31st May 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Forcing it on people is what 'breaks' them.

Letting people accept it on their own terms, and then having them ruminate on it, on their own terms and in their own time, is the only thing that stands a chance of working, regarding society and culture having a chance to 'keep it together' in the face of such knowing and realities.

In other words, it's not about you, it's about everyone else and minimal amounts of societal cohesion.

It's probably the one thing that elitist groups of all (the good, bad, or ugly) kind can agree on.

So keep pushing against the denial, push openly, all the time. It must rise in parallel in humanity not from one serial injection.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bluegreen (31st May 2017), BMJ (31st May 2017), Bruno (31st May 2017), EFO (1st June 2017), Flash (1st June 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st June 2017), justntime2learn (31st May 2017), Kristin (1st June 2017), mountain_jim (31st May 2017), Noelle (1st June 2017), Star Tsar (31st May 2017), we-R-one (31st May 2017), wnlight (31st May 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

I was waiting for someone to post this interview. I happened to learn about it when I was surfing Coast to Coast AM the other night. You can see it here:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/articl...on-60-minutes/

And yes this is another form of disclosure imo as that's the point it's being allowed on national t.v. Disclosure has been happening for many years in many forms though not in the manner most seem to want. Bigelow is correct in stating,

"You don't have to go anywhere," he declared, "it's just like right under people's noses."

I became acutely aware of this being a reality when I started studying my own reincarnation cases. I work behind the scenes in the reincarnation field and plan on delving in full time in the next few years to assist others with their cases. If you want truth this is a good place to look for answers!

Bottom line, I come from the E.T. race The ELohim. According to the Bible and ancient text, The ELohim are one of the E.T. races considered to be 'guardians' of this planet. My past life identity tying me to this group takes me to Greece where you would have known me as the Greek goddess Artemis. The Greek gods aren't mythology as you've been told all these years, they are real. Also going mainstream with the idea was your favorite researcher David Wilcock on a most recent episode of Ancient Aliens:

Forged by the Gods/Episode 151/Original Air Date 05-05-17

“Why are we so quick to dismiss the underlying stories in those myths. Those stories talk about extraterrestrials coming and visiting our culture. They talk about ‘gods’ that walked among us and interacted with humans but with a severely advanced technology beyond anything we have today. Ancient Astronaut theory says the legends of these Greek gods are not just mythological but they’re actually rooted in actual events. – David Wilcock

As you may or may not be aware, Linda Moulton Howe said the same in Jan 2016 in an interview on Coast to Coast I believe and then Tom DeLonge brought it up again in March 2016.

Sharing my cases poses a dilemma because I find the average Avalonian doesn't like to read and this is the only way I can communicate to you. In fact I prefer communication this way as it gives the viewer time to absorb the information. The next problem is, most don't understand what makes a compelling case because they don't study cases and they don't even know who they are, so they have no understanding of the process and the patterns to look for. Additionally, the second you make any claim to a famous past life you are ridiculed and/or accused of bragging about your identity. So it doesn't make me super excited to share in great detail as you can imagine. I can hear the backlash already and it won't matter how meticulous I write the details many still won't believe.

So if I'm who I say I am you should be asking who you really are....No doubt The ELohim race is not the only E.T. race walking around on this planet. There is nothing weird about me or those from my soul group. We look like you, talk like you, and often deal with problems just like you. The only difference I can see is at times we are strategically placed within the royals lines or positions of importance. Studying your reincarnation cases is partly what they mean when they say 'look within'.

I will mirror Bigelow's above quote by saying, where do you hide the truth? Right in front of you....which is why I added the quote to my signature below:

"We never left you..."-ELizabeth Marie from the E.T. race The ELohim 5/19/2017

EDIT TO ADD:
    This 'proves' nothing, I get it, you would need to see the rest of my cases, but thought I would add photos for interest. FWIW....it doesn't 'not' look like me, but the objectives combined with photos, a death mask etc...makes for a more compelling case:

Last edited by we-R-one; 31st May 2017 at 20:35.

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

I would think that Mr. Bigelow has been somehow given permission to give this 'off the cuff' disclosure, or perhaps his conscience couldn't let him not reveal this info. You dont have to go far to find the alien presence 'under our noses' here on Earth, working for the government. Look no further than a few credible whistleblowers (that Bigelow may or not know of), such as Bill Uhouse, who worked with gray aliens at area 51 in the 1950's:

Or the deathbed confession of a cia sgent:

Last edited by Justplain; 1st June 2017 at 02:53.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bluegreen (1st June 2017), Bruno (1st June 2017), EFO (1st June 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st June 2017), Kristin (1st June 2017), Noelle (1st June 2017), Star Tsar (1st June 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by boja (here)
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bigelow-...lead-in-space/

28 May 2017 ROBERT BIGELOW interviewed on CBS program "60 Minutes"
    says "There is an ET presence here".

Therefore it's TRUE.

Simply, Do you believe Obama ? "The Whitehouse says there are no ETs", or
    Do you believe Bigelow ?

(My money's on Bigelow).
    Why do you even mention Obama? He is not the POTUS. That is a different person now. Yes, Obama may have denied while he was president but he doesnt matter anymore as he is no longer in office(yes I am aware he still has influence). The article you linked doesnt even mention obama either. So why even drop that name? It doesnt even mention the White House.

Seems like the question should be "What does the current president think about the situation?" since he actually is in a position to help us out in that arena.

I dont even understand why you would mention obama unless you are trying to push the false narrative that DEMS = BAD while REP = GOOD or some flavor of that. Yes you can rightly criticize many many things from Obama times but you should deal with the current admin and what they are doing OR more importantly NOT doing.

We R one
    Might I suggest that maybe constantly telling us how we are illiterate may not help the discussion. Furthermore, maybe we can read but perhaps have come to different conclusions, or even very similar conclusions that are nuanced slightly differently?

Part of what I dont agree with what you push is it seems likethere is a "monolithic ruthless conspiracy " that is pushing the agenda 21 stuff. You are quick to label people, progressive for instance, and then anybody that comes close to that label or associates with people of that label are dismissed as pushing agenda 21. I find the conversation needs more nuance than that.

Life is the art of subtlety and nuance.
    Last edited by Praxis; 1st June 2017 at 04:03.

17. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

WHY MENTION OBAMA ?

Simply BECAUSE he was one of the most recent persons to issue a point blank statement of the Whitehouse stance on ETs

when they were petitioned to do so.

This statement became infamously known as "The Whitehouse position on ETs",

and was a FLAT OUT LIE.

I have nothing against Obama personally, It could have been anybody.

I neither like nor dislike him (I'm not even American).

18. The Following User Says Thank You to boja For This Post:

EFO (1st June 2017)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

We should all get used to the fact that the entrenched government, academic and military plutarchs are never going to be the source of alien disclosure. Too many issues would have to be addressed about the ongoing coverup, the back-engineered technology, their constant lying, etc.

It appears that the public is being trickle fed disclosure through blips like the one in the OP. Bigelow, though not officially speaking for the establishment, is a member of that establishment, and his vocal assertion of the alien presence here is an important moment in the disclosure process. 60 minutes is a very popular mainstream news program in the USA, and has been for several generations. The fact that Bigelow's statements weren't edited out is quite significant. This is likely a very important step in this process.

The cabal dont want to face being confronted with their own lies. Nor do they want to share the tech that has been harvested from 60+ years of alien craft reverse engineering, or any other tech exchanges they've had with aliens. The cabal doesnt want to discuss any treaties they have with the aliens either. This is not to mention the multitude of other issues connected with the ufo phenomenon, such as the existence of human bases on the moon, mars and elsewhere, or the underground bases and railways here on earth, or stargates, or solar warden, etc., etc. So, in order to sidestep these thorny issues, it appears that the cabal is willing to permit disclosure via some 'off the cuff' remarks by supposed 'eccentrics' like Bigelow. He still has to use rockets to get his contraptions to outer space, but his observations make it easier for other 'establishment eccentrics' to come forward to proclaim that ET's are here. This way, the cabal doesnt have to admit that they've known all along and have reaped great rewards as a result.
    Last edited by Justplain; 1st June 2017 at 22:38.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

boja (1st June 2017), Bruno (1st June 2017), Spellbound (4th June 2017)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9ofClubs (here)
    We R one
    Might I suggest that maybe constantly telling us how we are illiterate may not help the discussion. Furthermore, maybe we can read but perhaps have come to different conclusions, or even very similar conclusions that are nuanced slightly differently?

Part of what I dont agree with what you push is it seems likethere is a "monolithic ruthless conspiracy " that is pushing the agenda 21 stuff. You are quick to label people, progressive for instance, and then anybody that comes close to that label or associates with people of that label are dismissed as pushing agenda 21. I find the conversation needs more nuance than that.
    Hey 9ofclubs, I never said the people were ‘illiterate’ and I’m not ‘constantly’ making that statement. You are warping my comments to fit your way of thinking and I see you doing the same with Boja when you brought up the DEMS = BAD while REP = GOOD mantra which has nothing to do with the comments being made. I think you have missed my point in its entirety. I’ve been reading Avalon threads for a long a time and understand many of the Avalon posters.

There is no talk of Agenda 21 as of yet in this thread. You are going off topic. I’m not quick to label people, it’s what the research shows which is the basis for my opinion in recent posts such as the David Steele thread in regards to Agenda 21 and the Progressives. And likely because you don’t research, you are unaware of how infiltrated the blueprint has become into every aspect of our lives so you easily brush off what’s taking place right in front of you. I might add in the same thread you insulted me and I think you owe me an apology by the way…I won’t hold my breath. For further questions on Agenda 21 it would be more appropriate for you to address them in the proper threads.

You are proving my point that Avalonians don’t like to read as I can see based on your comments that you are struggling to process the information I’ve posted on specific threads. The links I’ve provided to support my stance show the proof for my statements. I cannot help if the viewer doesn’t read them or understand how to process the information. I do my best to post concisely and share what I’ve learned through all the researching I've done so others can benefit from what I’ve discovered,… free of charge.

Thanks for your role as the ‘thought police’, but like I’ve told you before, I’m quite comfortable with my thought process.

PS Please refer to Bill's post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...the-public-eye
    Last edited by we-R-one; 1st June 2017 at 18:27.

22. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

It seems even in this "enlightened" age, too many are still stuck in their Belief Systems & would feel very uncomfortable outside them, unable to process facts others have known for many ages.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Justplain (2nd June 2017), we-R-one (1st June 2017)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Yes and facts I will admittingly proclaim not to have known myself till I started researching...

25. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

I have been here for a long time too, what is your point?

"You are proving my point that Avalonians don’t like to read as I can see based on your comments that you are struggling to process the information I’ve posted on specific threads." and "And likely because you don’t research, you are unaware of how infiltrated the blueprint has become into every aspect of our lives so you easily brush off what’s taking place right in front of you." Enough said. And you think I owe you an apology. I love you FOXIE.

The reason I talked about the left/right stuff is I believe that both parties suck. I think Dems are bad and I think Reps are bad. They are all bad. They dont work for you or I, except the rare cases of which I think Ron Paul, Kucinich and McKinney actually fit this bill. Yet many people still play the tribalism game of left or right. Talking about the former president felt like what that was. Obama is no longer relevant. That is why I mentioned it. I read the article, it had nothing to do with Obama but rather this one rich guy's business and opinion, yet Boja brought up the former president. I apologize Boja for apparently being incorrect about that assumption but I hope you see why I came to the conclusion I did.

Trump is relevant. Yet he was not mentioned. Even if Obama came out now and did a Paul Hellyer, i dont think it would do much. He would join a list of former government people that DIDNT do anything useful while they had power. So the fact that he was talking about Obama and not the current president means that he is pushing some sort of narrative. And to me, taking the spotlight off the current POTUS isnt keeping an eye of the right ball.
    Last edited by Praxis; 2nd June 2017 at 01:39.

+ Reply to Thread