+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: The Corey Goode Factor as part of a Larger Reality

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Default Re: The Corey Goode Factor as part of a Larger Reality

[QUOTE=Flash;1157240]I do not know if my lack of understanding is due to getting senile or what, but I did not understood the link with my post and yours. Convoluted writing or too smart for me?
    /QUOTE]
    Hi Flash
    I doubt if you’re going senile, although I might be! Anyway, the misunderstanding is my fault. I didn’t actually say there was a link, but a segue. To segue is to contrive a link where none may exist, simply going from one thing to the next. The Monty Python line ‘And now for something completely different’ is a total non sequitur of a link, which starts the show and so only segues with whatever serious programme was on before: the connection is no connection.

So I wouldn’t worry about a possible link or otherwise between our posts. The only real connection was the business about houses. Let me try and explore that. The actual value of the house in Boulder CA is perhaps secondary to the fact that it was accommodation laid on apparently free of rent by David Wilcock’s employer. Or was that irony too? The irony per se bothers me. The story for me created a pattern with the one about his mother and suggested that free gifts are maybe not entirely free; they create a debt towards someone. While in many cases, a house comes with the job as a perfectly acceptable perk with no strings attached, it might not be a good idea for people in certain positions, i.e. promoting free thinking, even to be seen as possibly less than totally independent.

So, while there was irony in the valuing of the house, as you pointed out, that seems to me to be beside the point. It is comfortable enough; the question is, is the occupant bought and paid for? There is a parallel with the David Icke video, where he presented his tiny apartment following allegations that he was making good money selling his wares. The allegations were unfounded and that was the only criticism being made of his writings. Wilcock’s baseline seems so much higher; money and creature comforts clearly matter to him, perhaps more than sits well with his position. It should, but probably does not, shock his followers who are probably much harder up and are the ones financing this whole business. These are people who in the Chesterton quote are only asking for a place to live and are not getting that. Chesterton was referring to traditional religion promising eternal life and not ministering to people’s immediate material needs. Plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose.

Actually, I am not saying very much at all: just confirming what we all know, that this is a commercial and religious enterprise. Which is to say that it is very much part of the problem, and cannot be even a part of the solution.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th June 2017), Flash (5th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2017), Satori (9th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    From reading this part of this post, the idea popped into my head that there may be a situation going on where the phenomenal realisation that we have lived our whole lives under a fiction (a big fat lie), and lived seemingly successfully up to this point, has made the possibility of going forward into the future from here under another self chosen fiction (another big fat lie) seem like a perfectly plausible thing to do.
    Yes, this is probably very true, with the proviso that the notion of a lie is perhaps an unnecessarily morally negative way of describing what is going on. Fiction is one neutral alternative: the idea that we are characters in a novel or actors in a play. Someone has to play the villain. Let’s put on a new play, we’re tired of this one. Or it is a game. Some people are taking this game too seriously, they are bending the rules and cheating, and they have to win every time. Let’s find another game to play where they can’t do that. Maybe the cheats won’t be interested in playing any more. Or maybe the game is getting too violent: people are getting hurt. Do we ban the game altogether, or can we introduce safety rules to make it safer? There are various ways to take a more positive approach to this. People are taking things too seriously and people are getting hurt; it is a game no longer (hasn’t been for a long time maybe). Lightening up is both what we need to do and how we need to do it. Which is somewhat paradoxical, because it is also the way the take this serious problem with the utmost seriousness.

This is more important than the lie as deception. The game itself is all about make-believe. It cannot be any other way. If we come from a place of eternal perfection, then any wandering away from the possible boredom of that state is a form of imperfection, whether it be just for the hell of it or because perfection cannot be perfect without imperfection (it cannot be boring). So the deception per se is not a problem, since imperfection unavoidably involves something less than perfection, taking something away from perfection, hiding something (secrecy etc.). It cannot be more, as over-serious satanism claims.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th June 2017), BMJ (8th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

So....we have another cult! Let's hope they don't all follow someone & commit suicide as happened in Calif....don't remember....was it in the 80's or 90's?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (4th June 2017), aoibhghaire (4th June 2017), uzn (4th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #44
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,230 times in 21,087 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (4th June 2017), aoibhghaire (4th June 2017)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

I'm just going to jump right in here, It was hard to pick a CG thread for this but the title of this one is the best for what I have to say.

If you have read about previous ufo cults & the connection between "aliens" and the paranormal (Jacques Vallee's "Invisible Collage" being the best place to start) you will know that this type of thing goes back as far as the "UFO" phenomena being a cultural entity in it's own right, there is little new in CG's offerings, other than it is a child of it's time (marketing, apps & so on).

Another aspect of the UFO phenomena as anyone who has done the research will tell you, is that it seems that whatever intelligence is behind this phenomena is the main agent in obfuscating the facts, this is hard to ignore, as is they one thing this "intelligence" is keen on,...... and that is being perceived as "aliens" or "extra terrestrial"....

Remember Uri Geller ? Another ufo cult founder, also did things in a laboratory that couldn't be explained.

There is a whole history of UFO cults that also espouse "white supremacy" mixed in with all the other nonsense.

In fact once you see the UFO aspect as just a meme of our time (yes I know they exist I've seen them etc) you can see a pattern that goes back through cults to the occult revival of the 1800's and on back to at least John Dee.

Deception is a major part of these things, along with enough "high strangeness" & novelty to keep people interested ....but they always end up washed up & dissapointed.

What am I saying ?

They aren't aliens, blue avians don't exist, CG has plagerised the entire UFO community, the genuine researchers & charlatans alike, creating a heady mix that serves to mix the credible with made up madness & intoxicate the unaware whilst sleep walking them into "opening up" to gawd knows what entities.

CG isn't alone in doing this either, he is just the front man du jour, Steven Greer is not a million miles off with his "orb shows" , in fact it's huge as a movement.

Whilst all this is making a lot of noise there are other aspects of this "movement" outside of CG & co, not least FREE & their desire to control the whole perception of what contactees & abducteees experience http://www.experiencer.org/

Look at this they are selling, note the similarities ?? http://noetic.org/ looks even worse & even better financed !!!!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (4th June 2017), aoibhghaire (4th June 2017), BMJ (8th June 2017), Dylansdad (5th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2017), norman (4th June 2017)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Through a bunch of inter-forum drama I got to experience first hand the fact that Goode is a pathological liar and makes up bizarre stories to always play a victim and excuse his own behavior. Either he is a pathological liar or else he has a clinical disorder, and I mean that in a serious way, the way some people have believed for some time it could be some form of abuse, maybe military abduction or something. Who knows, but the guy gets criticized and immediately turns on his fantastical story machine.

12. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    Through a bunch of inter-forum drama I got to experience first hand the fact that Goode is a pathological liar and makes up bizarre stories to always play a victim and excuse his own behavior. Either he is a pathological liar or else he has a clinical disorder, and I mean that in a serious way, the way some people have believed for some time it could be some form of abuse, maybe military abduction or something. Who knows, but the guy gets criticized and immediately turns on his fantastical story machine.
    I witnessed that first hand too, if he has been messed with in anyway it's to push the disinfo & now decidedly dodgy "spiritual" material he does.

Real abductees & MILABs do not have crystal clear memories that form neat narratives, it just doesn't happen, in fact the exact opposite is true, they have confusing fractions of memories, all mixed up with overwhelming emotions & trauma.

All secret military projects are very compartmentalised too, barely anyone knows much of anything, and and of those who do there is NO way they will come forward, not even if they could !

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (4th June 2017), aoibhghaire (4th June 2017), BMJ (8th June 2017), Dylansdad (5th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2017), Pam (5th June 2017)

14. Link to Post #48
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

Just expanding on Spiral's delivery within the context of a larger reality.

imho the force behind the UFO phenomenon and its range of wide spectrum of manifestations has emerged in history many times going way back to written recordings in the Roman Empire. Operating as a control mechanism unfolding many manifestations to altering human affairs. An example comes to mind is this year is the 100th anniversary of Fatima. Carl Jung expected this collective thought form as mandela’s in the sky. The more solid looking the mandala correlating to an unbalanced society. John Mack’s abduction research showed that the phenomena was to do with interventions to balance nature. However, Helmut Lammar’s research shows the human initiated application of MILABS of abusing citizen’s is doing the opposite by creating fear not balance, one of many tools for control of populations in this modern era.

Vallee’s ‘Magonia’ was a tipping point to our understanding the phenomenon. The awareness of this thinking is a resistence within our materialistic/reductionist society. Its an important phenomenon that has influenced society down the ages.. Its even more important now, been on a global scale with the awareness of it through the internet. By making an effort to explore this for what it is dispels of any fantasia that recurs in mainstream. This larger reality of this within the Goode fantasia is a case in point. This doesn’t rule out extraterrestrial visitations to our planet in the past and may be happening at present.

The longer we remain ignorant of it, the more we guarantee that it will retain power over us. Again, its our ignorance of not knowing this UFO phenomena that will raise its head again in the many UFO cults where this is a lack of discernment by sleepers.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (4th June 2017)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,171 times in 1,747 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    So....we have another cult! Let's hope they don't all follow someone & commit suicide as happened in Calif....don't remember....was it in the 80's or 90's?
    The Cult was called "Heaven´s Gate". Corey´s Crew could use that as Inspiration. How about "Goode Heavens" or Goode`s Gate"

Following a cult is never a good idea.
    That´s how it ended:

The Comet did not take them, this Van did.
    Last edited by uzn; 4th June 2017 at 18:12.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th June 2017), BMJ (8th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2017)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

Thanks for the explanation Araucaria.

Since following your own words, you were not saying much , we will call it "coq à l'âne" which seems to be quite similar to "segue", if I understand well this time around.

As for Wilcock and Corey, it is obvious to me that they do like comfort and free bees - and maybe partying for Wilcock.. Which could make them easier to buy while forgetting to live within their heart and consciousness.

Anyhow, doing public presentation and having an admiring crowd can be quite addictive as well, with the money coming from it.

I just wish Kerry and Bill would have the same kind of revenues with their honest approach. Honesty does not pay (I mean materially, it pays for your inside values and being).

[QUOTE=araucaria;1157519]
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I do not know if my lack of understanding is due to getting senile or what, but I did not understood the link with my post and yours. Convoluted writing or too smart for me?
    /QUOTE]
    Hi Flash
    I doubt if you’re going senile, although I might be! Anyway, the misunderstanding is my fault. I didn’t actually say there was a link, but a segue. To segue is to contrive a link where none may exist, simply going from one thing to the next. The Monty Python line ‘And now for something completely different’ is a total non sequitur of a link, which starts the show and so only segues with whatever serious programme was on before: the connection is no connection.

So I wouldn’t worry about a possible link or otherwise between our posts. The only real connection was the business about houses. Let me try and explore that. The actual value of the house in Boulder CA is perhaps secondary to the fact that it was accommodation laid on apparently free of rent by David Wilcock’s employer. Or was that irony too? The irony per se bothers me. The story for me created a pattern with the one about his mother and suggested that free gifts are maybe not entirely free; they create a debt towards someone. While in many cases, a house comes with the job as a perfectly acceptable perk with no strings attached, it might not be a good idea for people in certain positions, i.e. promoting free thinking, even to be seen as possibly less than totally independent.

So, while there was irony in the valuing of the house, as you pointed out, that seems to me to be beside the point. It is comfortable enough; the question is, is the occupant bought and paid for? There is a parallel with the David Icke video, where he presented his tiny apartment following allegations that he was making good money selling his wares. The allegations were unfounded and that was the only criticism being made of his writings. Wilcock’s baseline seems so much higher; money and creature comforts clearly matter to him, perhaps more than sits well with his position. It should, but probably does not, shock his followers who are probably much harder up and are the ones financing this whole business. These are people who in the Chesterton quote are only asking for a place to live and are not getting that. Chesterton was referring to traditional religion promising eternal life and not ministering to people’s immediate material needs. Plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose.

Actually, I am not saying very much at all: just confirming what we all know, that this is a commercial and religious enterprise. Which is to say that it is very much part of the problem, and cannot be even a part of the solution.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th June 2017), araucaria (5th June 2017), BMJ (8th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th June 2017)

20. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    I'm just going to jump right in here, It was hard to pick a CG thread for this but the title of this one is the best for what I have to say.

If you have read about previous ufo cults & the connection between "aliens" and the paranormal (Jacques Vallee's "Invisible Collage" being the best place to start) you will know that this type of thing goes back as far as the "UFO" phenomena being a cultural entity in it's own right, there is little new in CG's offerings, other than it is a child of it's time (marketing, apps & so on).

Another aspect of the UFO phenomena as anyone who has done the research will tell you, is that it seems that whatever intelligence is behind this phenomena is the main agent in obfuscating the facts, this is hard to ignore, as is they one thing this "intelligence" is keen on,...... and that is being perceived as "aliens" or "extra terrestrial"....

Remember Uri Geller ? Another ufo cult founder, also did things in a laboratory that couldn't be explained.

There is a whole history of UFO cults that also espouse "white supremacy" mixed in with all the other nonsense.

In fact once you see the UFO aspect as just a meme of our time (yes I know they exist I've seen them etc) you can see a pattern that goes back through cults to the occult revival of the 1800's and on back to at least John Dee.

Deception is a major part of these things, along with enough "high strangeness" & novelty to keep people interested ....but they always end up washed up & dissapointed.

What am I saying ?

They aren't aliens, blue avians don't exist, CG has plagerised the entire UFO community, the genuine researchers & charlatans alike, creating a heady mix that serves to mix the credible with made up madness & intoxicate the unaware whilst sleep walking them into "opening up" to gawd knows what entities.

CG isn't alone in doing this either, he is just the front man du jour, Steven Greer is not a million miles off with his "orb shows" , in fact it's huge as a movement.

Whilst all this is making a lot of noise there are other aspects of this "movement" outside of CG & co, not least FREE & their desire to control the whole perception of what contactees & abducteees experience http://www.experiencer.org/

Look at this they are selling, note the similarities ?? http://noetic.org/ looks even worse & even better financed !!!!
    I appreciate your comments, especially about FREE. So many people seem to go gaa gaa over FREE. Well, I went through all the stages of knowledge collection from my experiences and only stopped short of the last stage, a live interview.

What bothered me is the proclamation (before all input has been tabulated) that a very high percent of the contactees/abduction crowd who went through their questionnaire process claim that the so-called aliens are our FRIENDS. They are lovely space brothers who have only our best intentions in mind. These experiencers LOVE their contacts and consider their "alien" contacts to be more a fulfillment of the spiritual quest.

THIS was pointed out to me by the FREE staff, as if I was somehow FAILING THEM by not sticking with the program of benevolent space brothers.

Since when have aliens become our salvation, saviors filled with cosmic love and wisdom? Did everyone forget Budd Hopkins, John Mack, David Jacobs, Karla Turner, and others who documented the REALITY of alien abduction back in the 90's? Suddenly, none of this was real and instead alien contacts are just peachy keeno (with the covert implication that if you do not realize this, then perhaps your consciousness is just too low). I became fed up and ended communication.

Happily, FREE did not suggest that I fabricate stories of Blue Avians and giant spheres floating around the solar system. But the implication to me was there that I should "get with the program".

I have no idea why FREE wants to push the loving space brother meme. I do not know if actual contacts have suddenly changed? No more terrifying abductions in the night but instead lovely golden haired muscular Nordic men and shapely Nordic women who (like angels) escort you about a pleasure craft for charming chats over herbal tea about the coming Ascension?

After 40+ years investigating all this because of personal experiences, I now trust no one. Providing explanations for this phenomenon is now a business. The void created by not knowing the truth of this phenomena has been filled with carnival show hucksters and New Age Bliss Ninnies.
    Last edited by Dylansdad; 5th June 2017 at 04:56.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dylansdad For This Post:

aoibhghaire (5th June 2017), avid (5th June 2017), BMJ (8th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th June 2017), norman (5th June 2017), Omni (8th June 2017), Satori (9th June 2017), Spiral (5th June 2017), Wind (5th June 2017)

22. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dylansdad (here)
    Quote Posted by Spiral (here)

I appreciate your comments, especially about FREE. So many people seem to go gaa gaa over FREE. Well, I went through all the stages of knowledge collection from my experiences and only stopped short of the last stage, a live interview.

What bothered me is the proclamation (before all input has been tabulated) that a very high percent of the contactees/abduction crowd who went through their questionnaire process claim that the so-called aliens are our FRIENDS. They are lovely space brothers who have only our best intentions in mind. These experiencers LOVE their contacts and consider their "alien" contacts to be more a fulfillment of the spiritual quest.

THIS was pointed out to me by the FREE staff, as if I was somehow FAILING THEM by not sticking with the program of benevolent space brothers.

Since when have aliens become our salvation, saviors filled with cosmic love and wisdom? Did everyone forget Budd Hopkins, John Mack, David Jacobs, Karla Turner, and others who documented the REALITY of alien abduction back in the 90's? Suddenly, none of this was real and instead alien contacts are just peachy keeno (with the covert implication that if you do not realize this, then perhaps your consciousness is just too low). I became fed up and ended communication.

Happily, FREE did not suggest that I fabricate stories of Blue Avians and giant spheres floating around the solar system. But the implication to me was there that I should "get with the program".

I have no idea why FREE wants to push the loving space brother meme. I do not know if actual contacts have suddenly changed? No more terrifying abductions in the night but instead lovely golden haired muscular Nordic men and shapely Nordic women who (like angels) escort you about a pleasure craft for charming chats over herbal tea about the coming Ascension?

After 40+ years investigating all this because of personal experiences, I now trust no one. Providing explanations for this phenomenon is now a business. The void created by not knowing the truth of this phenomena has been filled with carnival show hucksters and New Age Bliss Ninnies.

Well, I'm blown away....I did hope someone would pick up on this, but you have gone so much further & with so well put too !

FREE contacted me out of the blue, I have no idea how they got my email address, and like you I went nearly to the end, but started to have problems from the out set as it was clear that the questions were set up in such a way as to produce a particular set of answers....answers not in keeping with my experiences.

I have had a lot of experiences and while a few have seemed neutral (possible due to missing memories) most of the actual abductions have been utterly horrific, both in what I've physically gone through & what I've seen.

Fortunately I've worked through a lot of the PTSD, but at the time if one of the "New Age Bliss Ninnies" (I love that ) had told me to my face that what I went through was because my vibration wasn't high enough I would have punched them so hard they would have seen "blue avians" for a month.

Space brothers they aren't, and they certainly aren't benevolent either.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th June 2017), BMJ (8th June 2017), Dylansdad (5th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th June 2017), norman (5th June 2017), Omni (8th June 2017)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,405 times in 8,339 posts

I'm so glad you're back Spiral, and Dylansdad, you rock !
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th June 2017), BMJ (8th June 2017), Dylansdad (5th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th June 2017), Omni (8th June 2017), Spiral (5th June 2017)

26. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Right on, Dylansdad!! Thanks for posting!

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Dylansdad (5th June 2017), Omni (8th June 2017)

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Dylansdad (here)
    (with the covert implication that if you do not realize this, then perhaps your consciousness is just too low)
    Yes I've experienced that same absurd accusation. I have ran into it when I come across new agers who say they cannot be mind controlled by technology (In reality that would mean your brain doesn't function). They espouse all sorts of condescending nonsense about how everyone who technology mind controls against their free will is low vibration or low consciousness. Neuroscience discoveries will eventually debunk many of the nonsensical new age ideas about consciousness... And then perhaps they will find new absurdities to mislead people with.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (8th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3