+ Reply to Thread

Thread: General message to the enforcers of the status quo:

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default General message to the enforcers of the status quo:

Im told that every forum is infiltrated and I have no reason to doubt the claim. If it's true I'd like to view this as an opportunity.

I don't understand what it is like living in the intersection of military culture and secret societies, so I have a question. My question for those driven by a sort of 'iron duty' is, are you happy?

I ask this because it matters, your life matters.
    I hope you believe that your work is important and that there is a greater good, but I also hope that you do regular character evaluations.
    For example, How great is a greater good if it is built at the expense of the innocent?
    One of the hallmarks of a cult is control and fear based incentives for loyalty.
    Does your community that you are aligned with care about you and all the little people that make up humanity? Have you had to make sacrifices that weren't required of others?

We all have basic human needs.
    We have a need for community and a need for secure attachment.
    A community cannot grown in fear, it requires faith. Does your community maintain order through faith in each other or by fear of consequence?
    Are you able to take off your mask and been seen for who you are or is all of your camaraderie filtered through an outward projection?

Of all the amazing things that exist that we never imagined could be real, the greatest of these is unconditional love. It exists. Anyone can have unconditional love and as crazy and unlikely as it sounds, anyone can share unconditional love.

If you are on the inside I assume you have the means to act in secrecy. I encourage you to take an opportunity to reach out to someone and give yourself a chance to experience what it is like to be seen, flaws and all, and be accepted and maybe experience unconditional love. There are people here that would empathize with your regrets and have compassion for your losses.

If you monitor this forum then I'm sure you have a pretty good idea of which members would be willing to receive you. Take some time and think about it.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to bbow73 For This Post:

amandapoet (1st June 2017), angelfire (31st May 2017), Art (1st June 2017), Baby Steps (1st June 2017), Bill Ryan (31st May 2017), Blacklight43 (31st May 2017), Bruno (1st June 2017), Cipher (31st May 2017), ExomatrixTV (31st May 2017), Flash (1st June 2017), gaiagirl (1st June 2017), Justplain (31st May 2017), Kristin (1st June 2017), Lifebringer (1st June 2017), Molly4US (5th August 2017), Nasu (31st May 2017), Noelle (31st May 2017), pyrangello (31st May 2017), Satori (1st June 2017), toppy (1st June 2017), wnlight (31st May 2017), wondering (31st May 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,955 times in 2,108 posts

Default Re: General message to the enforcers of the status quo:

Just as in communist countries such as north Korea keep their doors closed as to what life has to offer to their citizens, the restrictions on what life has to offer is endless, skiing, snowboarding, motocross, hiking, scuba diving, hangliding , movies,prayer, music, dance, nature, our oceans, our space, the stars, flowers, hobbies in creating -painting, welding, sculpture, the arts of listening, the beauty of a color, putting together a fish tank and introducing the new fish to a home. watching a kitten learn to trust you, and on and on, Love, a smile, a hug, or a compassionate gesture-opening a door for someone, paying for someones bill, or changing a friends tire on their car .Building a muscle car, flying your own plane, carving a pumpkin for a child only to see them just smile, planting a garden, making homemade wine, feeding a wild bird or squirrel, cooking a steak . One thing I have learned is life is an Art , everyone on this earth and I mean everyone has a special talent (art) or gift that they do better than anyone else that they enjoy. Including those that are monitoring forums. Just remember anyone who is monitoring ,you are just feeding someones ego by them saying you have a level of importance but in the end was it really important after all once you are discarded. John F Kennedy said an error doesn't become a mistake unless you fail to correct it. Everyone gets a pass in life to correct what they are doing that is until its time to leave this earth and then its time for your review with the man............................................... A review that allows you to feel exactly the feeling the other person felt as a result of your actions. Just think about that. You get to feel all the good or bad you created for people around you all of your entire life, in your own personal review. So as you put your shoes on this morning , not knowing if this is the day for your review or not, what is your choice for your path and what have you contributed on a daily basis here while on earth past , present and now your in charge of your future , only you can make that call and yes you can change your mind, shift your own course and chalk one up for a error. ?

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

angelfire (31st May 2017), Axman (1st June 2017), bbow73 (1st June 2017), Blacklight43 (31st May 2017), Bruno (1st June 2017), Justplain (31st May 2017), Kristin (1st June 2017), Molly4US (5th August 2017), Nasu (31st May 2017), wnlight (31st May 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Welcome to the forum. From my limited viewpoint I haven't felt enforced. The mods need to put out fires from time to time and keep out the rabble, but for the most part this forum is a diverse group of rare souls, now including yours.

Sometimes personal firefights explode that need to be quelled, this can be seen as tyrannical abuses of mods power, depending who's side you were on. Or morons can take a lot of time to moderate or wade past, like for example those believing inexplicably in pre industrial ideas about the shape of our world. I don't feel enforced upon here personally. Then on the troll side of the coin, some people become an innocent troll on accident in the heat of the moment. Not every shadow is our enemy..

I'm sure it's done elsewhere. Perhaps even here too from time to time. But let me the first to congratulate any remaining PTW troll enforcers, it's like survival of the fittest as I see it, only the high level athletes of the troll or cointelpro deception communities are left. All the silly, crap and obvious ones have been weeded out, IMHO. Do you have much personal experience of this sort of behavior here or elsewhere??... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 31st May 2017 at 23:49.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Axman (1st June 2017), bluestflame (1st June 2017), Bruno (1st June 2017), Kristin (1st June 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Speaking of 'iron duty', i was just reviewing older astounding revelations by whistleblowers when i came across Jonh Perkins' 'confessions of an economic hitman'. It is amazing that he is still alive. His story outlines how badly the american cabal treat developing nations, all through corruption and coercion. I can see, as a human being with a conscience, he couldnt continue with this insidious practice, and that he had to tell the world. His tale really illustrates how american foreign policy is based on what kissinger calls 'protecting america's strategic interests', which, after viewing Perkins' reports, are just the corporate fascist interests based upon American soil.

My question to anyone caught in this 'iron duty', this mafia style blood oath that members give to their alphabet agency (or subcontractor), is do you really believe that you are serving a higher cause? If you look at what Perkins' comrades were doing, they were/are severely harming the people of these poorer nations, and they were only benefiting the very few who are in the american plutocracy. This activity does not benefit the average American, those on food stamps, those who work long hours to make ends meet for their families. This is not to mention how much democracy is undermined.

Speaking about the undermining of democracy, Aaron Russo's documentary, 'America, from Freedom to Fascism', clearly portrays how the USA has been undermined by wealth and power mongers. He, who did not survive long after releasing this film, clearly identfies a group we call the illuminati, through his discourse with nik rockefeller, that we are all being misled and manipulated by those who dont give a rats ass about anyone but themselves.

So the question to those of 'iron duty', do you care about the future for your children, grandchildren, etc.? Do you care at all about your fellow human? Do you worry about the consequences to your eternal soul? If you do, then PLEASE consider what you are doing and how to fix what is broken.
    Last edited by Justplain; 1st June 2017 at 01:32.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

bbow73 (1st June 2017), Bruno (1st June 2017), Franny (1st June 2017), Kristin (1st June 2017), ktlight (1st June 2017), Nasu (1st June 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Americans That's Who WE BE

Politicians pass policy
    And what they pass effects me
    It's up to US to set us free
    Americans, that's who we be

I'd like to talk to you abut the White House
    Supposed to be for the people, NOT the corporate louse
    WE vote them in to make things better
    This country's run by laws right down to the letter
    But when we vote them in, and they ignore OUR agenda
    WE take it to the polls and vote them out in NOvember
    WE don't have to takeit up in our rears
    Surrounded by news spin in our ears
    Because..Politicians pass policy
    And what they pass, effects me
    Americans, that's who we be

We've all been sitting around on our thumbs
    While the crooks in the White House, played us for dumbh
    They take our money for the corporate needs
    Forgetting the poor and in New Orleans
    Americans felt bad, when our folks floated by
    It caught our attention and it opened our eyes
    An incompetent crew telling us lies
    No education grants, it's all about crime
    because...Politicians pass policy
    And what they pass effects me
    Americans, that's who WE BE

So now you know why I'm here
    Putting this bug in your ear
    We want to make it known, loud and clear
    That GOD'S the only ONE that WE fear
    And yes, WE stil need OUR atmosphere
    It's time for them all to get the hell out of here
    OUR government's for the people
    Pols play us like sheeple
    We want child education, Senior medications free
    They paid their dues their whole life you see?
    WE don't want our deficit sky high
    FRom illegal wars brought on by LIES
    OUR future generations are NOT for $ale
    We're gonna kick the crooks out and put them ALL in jail
    And just like the 70's don't give them bail

They want us to take this all lyingt down
    But we're on to their bull,and they're going down
    Because..Politicians pass policy
    And what they padd, effects me
    AMERICANS! THAT'S WHO WE BE!!!

i WROTE THE POEM IN 2003 WHEN WE FOUND THE LIE TO IRAQ, AND BEE LINED FROM AFGHANISTAN(THEY HAD ENOUGH GUARDS FOR THE POPPY FIELDS) Read it on my community radio station in 2008, after receiving a writing prize and offer to read it publicly. I couldn't take that time off then it was election season and I was a grassroots activist. I still keep an eye out, but since the corporate pickings are so obvious, I decline to claim any party's actions at this time. I simply am voting citizen that won't have my vote used and abused every election.
    There is no more perfect time than to establish the 99%er's voice

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Baby Steps (1st June 2017), Kristin (1st June 2017), Nasu (1st June 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    Just as in communist countries such as north Korea keep their doors closed as to what life has to offer to their citizens, the restrictions on what life has to offer is endless, skiing, snowboarding, motocross, hiking, scuba diving, hangliding , movies,prayer, music, dance, nature, our oceans, our space, the stars, flowers, hobbies in creating -painting, welding, sculpture, the arts of listening, the beauty of a color, putting together a fish tank and introducing the new fish to a home. watching a kitten learn to trust you, and on and on, Love, a smile, a hug, or a compassionate gesture-opening a door for someone, paying for someones bill, or changing a friends tire on their car .Building a muscle car, flying your own plane, carving a pumpkin for a child only to see them just smile, planting a garden, making homemade wine, feeding a wild bird or squirrel, cooking a steak . One thing I have learned is life is an Art , everyone on this earth and I mean everyone has a special talent (art) or gift that they do better than anyone else that they enjoy. Including those that are monitoring forums. Just remember anyone who is monitoring ,you are just feeding someones ego by them saying you have a level of importance but in the end was it really important after all once you are discarded. John F Kennedy said an error doesn't become a mistake unless you fail to correct it. Everyone gets a pass in life to correct what they are doing that is until its time to leave this earth and then its time for your review with the man............................................... A review that allows you to feel exactly the feeling the other person felt as a result of your actions. Just think about that. You get to feel all the good or bad you created for people around you all of your entire life, in your own personal review. So as you put your shoes on this morning , not knowing if this is the day for your review or not, what is your choice for your path and what have you contributed on a daily basis here while on earth past , present and now your in charge of your future , only you can make that call and yes you can change your mind, shift your own course and chalk one up for a error. ?
    Quote from Pyrangello above: "A review that allows you to feel exactly the feeling the other person felt as a result of your actions. Just think about that. You get to feel all the good or bad you created for people around you all of your entire life, in your own personal review."

This is exactly what the perpetrators are trying to exact upon me through torture. But they are making me and my family suffer the things which I was a VICTIM/WITNESS of as a child, not the perpetrator of. My question to Pyrangello is: Are you in the Aerian Nation? How do you know the procedure of the targeted individual torture process so well? The deliberate mis-identification of me by the perpetrators to other perpetrator assassins was for the purpose of torturing and killing a witness.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 5th August 2017 at 23:18. Reason: add pt

+ Reply to Thread