+ Reply to Thread

Thread: June Crystal Report

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Default June Crystal Report

June Crystal Report is up!

Quote A Marriage of Heaven and Earth

Well the intensity of May sure didn’t disappoint. Some very powerful waves came through. Some of those high frequency waves might have made us feel slightly manic. Personally there were a few moments where all I could do was clutch some smoky quartz and focus on remaining in my centre as the strong energy saturated my being. These waves were physically challenging with many likely experiencing an increase in symptoms, especially periods of extreme tiredness. Then there were the waves that penetrated deep in the psyche and brought up even more layers of the wounded self to be acknowledged and healed. These waves that affected us on an emotional level likely brought up some uncomfortable realizations, especially in terms of our intimate relationships. Those who were willing to embrace what surfaced and work with it, rather than push it away, would have been rewarded with breakthroughs likely relating to self-love. In terms of relationships, those who were brave enough to explore the choppy waters would have likely discovered deeper intimacy and more meaningful connection.

June feels like it will be powerful month, but not at the manic level that we experienced in May (fingers crossed). When I feel into the upcoming month what immediately comes to the forefront is grounding. There are more and more of us waking up to the deeper levels, connecting with our hearts and opening to the universal energy of love. The good news is that the more of us who are open to these energies, helping to ground them in physical reality, the easier it is for everyone. Those of us who have been on this journey for decades often felt alone with the awareness of the bigger picture of reality, but that is now changing. More people who only a few years, or even months, ago might have rolled their eyes at the idea of a profound shift toward love are now feeling this call from deep within.

Grounding is essential to this process because it is what allows the high ethereal energies to anchor in this physical dimension…and this is a big part of what the journey is about. Each one of us whose heart has opened to these energies is in the process of becoming a pure expression of divine universal love. However, though we are absolutely on this journey together, each of us will experience our own unique version of this unfolding because before reaching us, this energy is distilled and calibrated through our souls. Our soul, which connects directly through the heart, is the pinnacle of our individuality. Unlike our egos, which represent the wounded expression of our individuality, our soul is our individuality completely uncorrupted and aligned with the highest universal energies. Our souls are in tune with our highest good and the highest good for all. The more we can learn to feel and express from a soul level the more joyful and soulful our lives and collective reality will become.

Feeling is key

The soul is all about feeling. Having spent centuries suppressing feelings and embracing stoic rationality, we created a world that was becoming increasingly soulless. Having reached a point where depression and hopelessness have become commonplace, we desperately need to ground more of this loving, soulful energy into our reality. We are each the masters of our own domain, and responsible for managing the energy that moves through us. The more we each learn to connect with, and embody, our loving souls, the more swiftly we will heal our deep emotional wounds that distort our experience of reality. So this month, pay attention to feelings and learn to identify the specific feeling of your own soul. Often it is the little things that allow us to feel our souls: a hug from a child, leaves glimmering in sunlight, a warm cup of tea on a rainy morning. I would describe this precious feeling as gentle heart-tickle that brings a smile to one’s face. The more we focus on the present moment, paying attention and feeling gratitude for these glimpses of soul feeling, the more we will experience…because of course where attention goes, energy flows.

As masters of our domain it is up to us to recognize what nourishes us on a soul level and what doesn’t. Habits, relationships, places and objects that resonate with our soul are what we need to focus on. It is time to eliminate those things that are in our life out of old habit, or because something external told us they should be. This month focus on grounding more of your soul into this reality by doing at least one thing every day that feels like it nurtures you on at that magical soul level.
    Full Article

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

amandapoet (1st June 2017), DeDukshyn (1st June 2017), GaelVictor (1st June 2017), toppy (1st June 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,262 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: June Crystal Report

Funny, yesterday i had a minor snafu day in its first half, and started to have a bit of a hopeless feeling that isnt my usual self, then the snafus resolved later in the day with help from family and a friend. Then, last night​ i had a disturbing dream that referenced a weakness of mine. It brought an upswell of emotion from a deep level, with a catharsis today. This reminded me of character issues i need to work on. It all feels like its a process of inner healing, driven on by a deep love of the good in my life. Could this process be being augmented by some 'powerful waves coming through'? Quite possibly because the feelings feel like they needed to be brought up for air, with some extra energy in assistance.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

enfoldedblue (1st June 2017), Lifebringer (1st June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread