+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HYDROGEN PEROXIDE. Has anyone tried this therapy?

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Default HYDROGEN PEROXIDE. Has anyone tried this therapy?

Stumbling upon this presentation,I would be interested if someone tried this body cure/improving.The video present a way of using 35% concentration of Hydrogen Peroxide.

I'm still healthy,but I want to improve/increase my actual health status.I add that for some years I use sodium bicarbonate for different health purposes (cleaning teeth and mouth,gastric acidity - from time to time,but this one goes better with fresh cabbage) and I don't take any medicamentation.

Many thanks in advance to all of you for all your input and help received in any sense regarding hydrogen peroxide therapy.

What you need to know about HYDROGEN PEROXIDE and OZONE THERAPY
    (11:24 min)
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (2nd June 2017), Art (3rd June 2017), Bill Ryan (2nd June 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd June 2017), genevieve (2nd June 2017), happypuppy (15th January 2019), justntime2learn (2nd June 2017), Nasu (2nd June 2017), RunningDeer (2nd June 2017), vano915 (9th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: HYDROGEN PEROXIDE. Has anyone tried this therapy?

H202 IS OK, but not as good as it's hyped up to be, IMO. Ozone, Iodine (Lugol's or Detoxadine) and Liposomal Vit C would be better.
    Last edited by Daozen; 2nd June 2017 at 08:31.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (2nd June 2017), EFO (2nd June 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd June 2017), justntime2learn (2nd June 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    Stumbling upon this presentation,I would be interested if someone tried this body cure/improving.The video present a way of using 35% concentration of Hydrogen Peroxide.
    1. My experience of taking Hydrogen Peroxide 35% food grade, diluted in water
    2. H2O2 Hydrogen Peroxide Dosage..?
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 17th December 2017 at 14:38.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd June 2017), EFO (2nd June 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd June 2017), happypuppy (15th January 2019), justntime2learn (2nd June 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Careful with 35% hydrogen peroxide if you're new to using it. It must be diluted by 11 parts to one, 11 parts clean water and one part 35% HP. A simple home remedy is begin with one drop a day and work your way up to 25 drops a day - if you have a serious ailment. If using as a maintenance dose, take only 10 drops or less a day. Best is intravenously.

And yes, ozone is a better way to oxygenate the body. You must use a high quality ozone machine, using pure oxygen. Cheaper, home units produce carbon monoxide from the nitrogen in the air. Longevity brand ozone machines are the best. Get the kit that allows you to perform anal insufflation. The ozone is absorbed directly into the body via the colon wall. Amazing results for all manner of ailments.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

EFO (2nd June 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd June 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Hi guys and thanks from all my heart for your extremely valuable informations (written and linked) regarding this therapy new for me and I'm decided to make it.

Reading all the stuff provided from you,I noticed that there is no risk doing the therapy if its properly conducted and carefully manipulating the substance (to which I'm familiar from my military service as medic).

An other information I want to present you is that I live at countryside in a village and I produce my own pure organic fruits and vegetables (grown from non manipulated seeds in any way - no hybrids at all,they came from old seeds).I buy only raw meat,which I processed it in various mods.So,from these pov I don't think there will be problems.

My weight/height (110 kg/242 lbs for 1:80 meters/5 feet 10) wouldn't be also a problem starting from 1 drop of H2O2 three times a day.

Yesterday I also find my supplier who sell this product in large barrels and also in small quantities (easily readable label in German,English,French and Romanian).For European Avalon members and not only,the manufacturer is located in Germany.

I already ordered 1 liter/33.81 US fl oz and now I'm waiting.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

fourty-two (5th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 times in 321 posts

my father drinks drops of 9% solution in water jug every morning. swears by it.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Morbid For This Post:

EFO (5th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread