+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vaccination strikes again - 15 children killed by toxic sepsis infection

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Vaccination strikes again - 15 children killed by toxic sepsis infection

At least 15 children have died in South Sudan from a botched attempt to immunise them against measles, officials say.

They were vaccinated with the same unsterilised syringe, and the vaccine was not stored properly, according to an investigation into the deaths.

As a result, the immunisation campaign caused severe infection and sepsis.

The team administering the vaccinations was "neither qualified nor trained" to do so, the health minister said.

About 300 people were vaccinated during the campaign in the Kapoeta region, including 32 other children who fell ill, but survived, Riek Gai Kok added.

source BBC news - http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-40135814

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,343 times in 645 posts

Default Re: Vaccination strikes again - 15 children killed by toxic sepsis infection

Thanks Bob !

I recently watched the film "vaxxed", so itīs out for download now for the public a la torrent.
    Get it , itīs important knowledge.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Bayareamom (2nd June 2017), Bob (3rd June 2017), starlight (3rd June 2017)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member starlight's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Vaccination strikes again - 15 children killed by toxic sepsis infection

Thanks for this Bob! I agree with RawHide68-- 'vaxxed' on youtube is truly eye opening. There are hundreds and thousands of families suffering horrific aftermaths of vaccinations. Something worth taking a look at and sharing with loved ones.

Be well

5. The Following User Says Thank You to starlight For This Post:

Bob (5th June 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,579 times in 1,719 posts

Their genocide is not working as well as they planned.
    I feel sorry for people in poor countries.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Bob (5th June 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Trump has recently assembled a vaccine safety commission. Yea! Best of all, Robert Kennedy Jr. will head it up. Where is it going? Just read some quotes from Kennedy to get an idea.

"I don't think anyone actually read the studies". About pro-vaccine studies.
    "It's just a vaccine company" About the USA Center for Disease Control.
    "The media simply parrots the CDC's vaccine safety claims and NEVER examines the evidence"

Kennedy has offered a $100,000 reward to anyone who can find a peer reviewed study showing thimerosal to be safe in doses administered in vaccines. He says what the CDC claims is not science, what your doctor claims is not science, and what the National Institutes of Health says is not science.

In terms of political speak, these statements are TNT. I'm overjoyed and pray that RJ jr. doesn't wind up in a corn field somewhere. "Don't know, the engine must have failed".
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

9. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

Bob (5th June 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,678 times in 3,332 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Trump has recently assembled a vaccine safety commission. Yea! Best of all, Robert Kennedy Jr. will head it up. Where is it going? Just read some quotes from Kennedy to get an idea.

"I don't think anyone actually read the studies". About pro-vaccine studies.
    "It's just a vaccine company" About the USA Center for Disease Control.
    "The media simply parrots the CDC's vaccine safety claims and NEVER examines the evidence"

Kennedy has offered a $100,000 reward to anyone who can find a peer reviewed study showing thimerosal to be safe in doses administered in vaccines. He says what the CDC claims is not science, what your doctor claims is not science, and what the National Institutes of Health says is not science.

In terms of political speak, these statements are TNT. I'm overjoyed and pray that RJ jr. doesn't wind up in a corn field somewhere. "Don't know, the engine must have failed".

I was not able to confirm that Trump has actually assembled a vaccine safety commission. I did find a website for a vaccine safety commission but it does not seem to be affiliated with the Trump administration.

http://vaccinesafetycommission.org/contact.html

This is what I found about:
    Quote The Vaccine Safety Commission was formed by concerned scientists, doctors, journalists, and parents. There are too many unanswered questions about the safety of the United States Vaccine Program, and every American citizen deserves to know the truth.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bob (5th June 2017), onawah (6th June 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

"I was not able to confirm that Trump has actually assembled a vaccine safety commission. I did find a website for a vaccine safety commission but it does not seem to be affiliated with the Trump administration."

I got it from the June '17 issue of Health Alert, When All Other Treatments Fail, by Dr. Bruce West. West is one of the best. His programs and protocols have helped us heal from a number of ailments allopathic care couldn't.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

13. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

Bob (7th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread