+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Truth About 'Refugees'

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,389 times in 1,715 posts

Default The Truth About 'Refugees'

Describes the current state of the taxi service between north africa and europe for illegal immigrants and its impact.

Published on 29 May 2017

This is the insane reality of what's actually happening.

Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watso...
    FOLLOW Paul Joseph Watson @ https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
    Last edited by BMJ; 9th June 2017 at 18:38.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

7alon (4th June 2017), A Voice from the Mountains (4th June 2017), Antagenet (6th June 2017), Cidersomerset (4th June 2017), delfine (6th June 2017), DNA (4th June 2017), dynamo (6th June 2017), Eram (4th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2017), Iloveyou (5th June 2017), marique3652 (16th June 2017), Shannon (4th June 2017), starlight (4th June 2017), turiya (15th June 2017), Wind (5th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Re: The Truth About 'Refugees'

The refugee situation is terrible, because it shows that humans cause suffering to other humans by rejecting them a rich life where they are and where they then seek that kind of life as a consequence. It is a type of war and it is the refugees that are under attack. The solution to this is of course to remove the limitations of the national borders as well as the nations themselves, not to be replaced by some one world government but to be replaced by peace, in a world of peace governance becomes redundant waste. Nations are designed to devide people, in that way nations become a tool of war and is why they are still in existence. Nations are hence closer to everyone's prison rather than everyone's freedom. That is why people should abandon this old concept and instead focus on peace. It is part of awakening to undo the concept of nations.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

AutumnW (4th June 2017), Bruno (6th June 2017), dynamo (6th June 2017), Iloveyou (5th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

I was assaulted by being excluded from a rich lifestyle too. In what country should I become a refugee and get free stuff at everyone else's expense?

If I move into your place will you give me a room and some food daily? I am oppressed because I am not rich.

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    I was assaulted by being excluded from a rich lifestyle too. In what country should I become a refugee and get free stuff at everyone else's expense?

If I move into your place will you give me a room and some food daily? I am oppressed because I am not rich.
    There are different types of climates and degrees of limitation that refugees are originating from. This is going all the way to density levels where it is extremely dangerous and painful to stay because of the war, violance, fear and suffering of it, which is a whole different situation than not having access to a rich lifestyle. Many refugees are first of all seeking to upgrade their situation from a situation of that danger to a situation of poverty and all on earth want to upgrade their quality of life step by step until they are fulfilled. This richness for all is found in the fruits of peace rather than in the fruits of nations and wars. That's my point.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 4th June 2017 at 14:50.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Iloveyou (5th June 2017), sunpaw (5th June 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I hope you will consider that we, collectively, in any nation, actually have responsibility for our own government and our own situation politically. Granted that Gaddafi was actually doing a good job modernizing Libya, and the US should have never taken him out, thankfully we have gotten that rotten administration out of power. But in other countries where there is not such direct intervention, they have to take responsibility for their own affairs. We all have to deal with criminal networks and covert insurrectionary action. What do you think is going on even within the US and European governments themselves right now?

What made the US the richest nation on Earth was not a bunch of refugees fleeing to take other peoples' stuff. Your Marxist strategy of redistributing everybody's wealth ignores the fact of how that prosperity was generated in the first place. Giving stuff away from free runs directly counter to the force that has created this prosperity. Americans actually figured out something that works and that got us out of the temperate jungle that we originally arrived in. Redistribution of wealth and Marxism in general is a disease which is hopefully in the final stages now of being permanently removed from this planet.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    The solution to this is of course to remove the limitations of the national borders as well as the nations themselves, not to be replaced by some one world government but to be replaced by peace, in a world of peace governance becomes redundant waste.
    WhiteLove,

Do you think that humanity is ready for this?
    Is it mature and wise enough to live like that?

I ask these questions, because in order to be able to live in a world without national borders in peace and without government!, you need a certain amount of wisdom and maturity imo. How else are you going to prevent chaos, war, collapse and abuse?

Nations are designed to devide people..
    Are you sure? , because I am fairly confident that nations are designed to unite people instead.
    Of course it creates by its existence a division toward other groups of people (other nations), but that does not take away from the fact that the existence of a nation binds people together in an idea of unity and what is wrong with that?

A liver and a kidney are divided also, and for good reasons.
    They still make up unit(y) together with all the other organs and tissues in a human body.
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (4th June 2017), Antagenet (6th June 2017), BMJ (5th June 2017), delfine (6th June 2017), DNA (4th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2017), Iloveyou (5th June 2017), marique3652 (16th June 2017), starlight (4th June 2017), Wind (5th June 2017)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Eram (here)
    WhiteLove,

Many can't even accept an election loss.

We won't even bring up ISIS. They would love a world with no borders. Hell they are already taking full benefit of the EU's lax border laws.

Why not go back to all living naked communally in the wilderness, sharing the spoils of the hunt? That would be more to the point of it I think. The modern economy is a bit more complicated than that mentality.

12. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Eram (here)
    The solution to this is of course to remove the limitations of the national borders as well as the nations themselves, not to be replaced by some one world government but to be replaced by peace, in a world of peace governance becomes redundant waste.
    WhiteLove,

I ask these questions, because in order to be able to live in a world without national borders in peace and without government!, you need a certain amount of wisdom and maturity imo. How else are you going to prevent chaos, war, collapse and abuse?

Are you sure? , because I am fairly confident that nations are designed to unite people instead.
    Of course it creates by its existence a division toward other groups of people (other nations), but that does not take away from the fact that the existence of a nation binds people together in an idea of unity and what is wrong with that?

A liver and a kidney are divided also, and for good reasons.
    They still make up unit(y) together with all the other organs and tissues in a human body.
    A body and its parts is natural. Nations and its limitations are artificial. Hence it does not apply logically in the same way. But the natural creations on earth and their boundaries come together like parts on a body. That is why peace among beings on earth would work. Yes mankind is ready for it, but it (including the preparations for it) has to be carried out in the right sequence, that is most important. The process of establishing peace is to a great degree a process of moving towards synchronicity, so you have to do things in the right sequence. It is a peace process that has to be carried out step by step. But it should not be some 100 year process or similar, it should be planned to be carried out quickly to limit any opposing war forces to be in the way of it while progress is continuously made. So keep in mind that each step that succeeds makes the next step more likely to succeed as well and releases cumulatively more value. When a process like this would be carried out globally, we would see very dramatic effects very quickly and we also would very quickly start having emotions we have never felt before, because truth brings back lost emotions.

When you go for peace there is no room for any doubt. You just have to go for it while ensuring no doubts are morphing into the process. At the state of true peace, doubt cannot exist anymore. So these are in a 100% correlation relationship.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 4th June 2017 at 16:30.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Bruno (6th June 2017)

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,917 times in 4,329 posts

Whitelove the refugee problem was "created".
    The refugees have been psychologically analyzed and it is known what they will do when they reach their host countries.
    The "elite" look at the refugees as the perfect guerrilla fighters to bring down western nations from within.
    Why?
    Because when these countries are looking for help the elite will swoop in and offer their "New World Order" which will be a one world Government.
    And the "elite" will be the complete and utter leaders of this Global Government.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NUoEIIMD6M

The above interview shows how Hillary Clinton documents have shown that she was the administrator and dictator of the attack on Libya. Libya had the number one standard of living in all of Africa before Hillary Clinton's attack.
    Now how is the standard of living in Libya?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0ZgvBxg5bU

Do you think it an accident that Libya is now known to openly engage in slavery?
    Do you think HRC and Obama's administration were naïve enough not to know this was going to happen?
    Libya was turned into a refugee nexus point for trafficking into Europe, and Europe in my opinion will absolutely be destroyed from within by this Muslim influx of folks who hate the guts of the west.
    This has been designed. There is a playbook and Trump is doing his best to protect us from this same fate.
    The media who states opposition to this is owned and for all intents and purposes is the enemy of the American People.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

astridmari (5th June 2017), BMJ (5th June 2017), Bruno (6th June 2017), delfine (6th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2017), Iloveyou (5th June 2017), marique3652 (16th June 2017)

16. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

This is a mischaracterizarion of the plight of refugees. They are not excluded from being rich but fighting for survival. Borders are important. Respect for the existing dominant culture should be paramount.

And if it had been honoured before the Bush-Clinton Obama gang (with their European NATO partners) destroyed the Middle East, the cultures may have even merged along peaceful natural lines, sometime way in the future.

The refugees aren't the bad guys here.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bruno (6th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2017), jcocks (17th June 2017), thedood73 (4th June 2017), Wizard Of Ozark (4th June 2017)

18. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

AVFTM:
    Quote What made the US the richest nation on Earth was not a bunch of refugees fleeing to take other peoples' stuff.
    No they just murdered the indigenous population and took their land - like the Terrorists are plotting to do right now in many western countries.
    I saw this happen in the late seventies in Montreal, when the Quebeqois were urged to move into predominantly English communities and convert them to French. That's why the English left for Toronto, me included.

That is what they will do in every nation they are allowed into. It is a most effective way of taking over. Plus, they out-breed us 3 to 1.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

BMJ (5th June 2017), Bruno (6th June 2017), Ciaran (6th June 2017), Eram (6th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2017), marique3652 (16th June 2017)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Are you sure? , because I am fairly confident that nations are designed to unite people instead.
    Eram

Although many of Europes borders grew up naturally based mainly along differences in language andculture the same can not be said for much of the rest of the world. Look at any world map and across much of Africa,Asia,and the Middle East borders often run in straight lines for hundreds of miles. These borders were often arbritarily set by colonial surveyors,diplomats and vested corporate and banking interests who were divvying up the spoils of conquest. These borders typically paid no regard to natural divisions of race,religion,language or even cultural differences in the territories in question. It seems now that this may even have been done deliberately to cripple the developement of these nations and set them at odds with each other, ostensibly to maintain the supremacy of the west but with a hidden ultimate agenda leading to mass immigration to destroy western dominance.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thedood73 For This Post:

BMJ (5th June 2017), Bruno (6th June 2017), Ciaran (6th June 2017), Eram (4th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2017), Iloveyou (5th June 2017)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I hope you will consider that we, collectively, in any nation, actually have responsibility for our own government and our own situation politically. Granted that Gaddafi was actually doing a good job modernizing Libya, and the US should have never taken him out, thankfully we have gotten that rotten administration out of power. But in other countries where there is not such direct intervention, they have to take responsibility for their own affairs. We all have to deal with criminal networks and covert insurrectionary action. What do you think is going on even within the US and European governments themselves right now?

What made the US the richest nation on Earth was not a bunch of refugees fleeing to take other peoples' stuff. Your Marxist strategy of redistributing everybody's wealth ignores the fact of how that prosperity was generated in the first place. Giving stuff away from free runs directly counter to the force that has created this prosperity. Americans actually figured out something that works and that got us out of the temperate jungle that we originally arrived in. Redistribution of wealth and Marxism in general is a disease which is hopefully in the final stages now of being permanently removed from this planet.

GRRRRRR...

pic is a meme of a Buckminster fuller quote...
    “We should do away with the absolutely specious notion that everybody has to earn a living. It is a fact today that one in ten thousand of us can make a technological breakthrough capable of supporting all the rest. The youth of today are absolutely right in recognizing this nonsense of earning a living. We keep inventing jobs because of this false idea that everybody has to be employed at some kind of drudgery because, according to Malthusian Darwinian theory he must justify his right to exist. So we have inspectors of inspectors and people making instruments for inspectors to inspect inspectors. The true business of people should be to go back to school and think about whatever it was they were thinking about before somebody came along and told them they had to earn a living.”
    Last edited by thedood73; 4th June 2017 at 21:21.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thedood73 For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (15th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th June 2017), Iloveyou (5th June 2017), jcocks (17th June 2017)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    This is a mischaracterizarion of the plight of refugees. They are not excluded from being rich but fighting for survival.
    That's not what it looks like to people who are actually watching. Italy is preparing human trafficking charges against Soros-related NGOs in regards to all of this. Pay attention to these legal proceedings and you'll learn how dire these peoples' situations are.

I'll give you a hint: only some of the ones traveling out of Libya, are actually from Libya. People come from Senegal to Somalia and everywhere in between, for any damn reason. The boats running back and forth between Tripoli and Sicily are like a taxi service.

Quote And if it had been honoured before the Bush-Clinton Obama gang (with their European NATO partners) destroyed the Middle East, the cultures may have even merged along peaceful natural lines, sometime way in the future.
    Europe had more of a chance of accomplishing that and not even they had pure enough souls for such a lofty ambition. Crap floats to the top. Jesus doesn't run for president anywhere.

Quote The refugees aren't the bad guys here.
    No but neither do they belong here. They can be very politely sent back to where they came from, free of charge. We can even give them a copy of the US Constitution and maybe Adam Smith's work to maybe get some new ideas going in their heads instead of free rides and taking everybody else's stuff.

Quote Traitorous Migrant “Rescue” NGOs 100% in Cahoots with Human Traffickers & Smugglers – Italian Minister

The Italian Foreign Minister has publicly agreed ‘100 percent’ that migrant NGOs are working with people traffickers to smuggle Africans into Europe.
    Italian Foreign Minister Angelino Alfano has come out and said that he “agreed 100 percent” with claims made last week accusing african migrant rescue charities of colluding with people smugglers and traffickers in Libya.

The debate was sparked recently by Sicilian prosecutor Carmelo Zuccaro, who told the Italian media that he had “evidence that there are direct contacts between certain NGOs and people traffickers in Libya,” but didn’t know if it could be used in court.

Zuccaro accused “certain” NGOs of taking calls from Libya, saying he had “ascertained facts” proving that rescue boats turned off their transponders and turned on lamps to show migrant boats where they were

“I am 100 percent in agreement with prosecutor Zuccaro, as he asked a real question,” Alfano told reporters in Taormina, Sicily, on Saturday, il Fatto Quotidiano reported. “Those who become indignant at the drop of a hat are hypocrites.”
    http://nativeeuropeans.com/traitorou...lian-minister/

I have a growing respect for Italians lately.

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thedood73 (here)
    “We should do away with the absolutely specious notion that everybody has to earn a living. It is a fact today that one in ten thousand of us can make a technological breakthrough capable of supporting all the rest. The youth of today are absolutely right in recognizing this nonsense of earning a living. We keep inventing jobs because of this false idea that everybody has to be employed at some kind of drudgery because, according to Malthusian Darwinian theory he must justify his right to exist. So we have inspectors of inspectors and people making instruments for inspectors to inspect inspectors. The true business of people should be to go back to school and think about whatever it was they were thinking about before somebody came along and told them they had to earn a living.”
    Fuller was a globalist so you might as well quote Rockefeller, Rothschild or their puppet Marx himself.

They want to plug you into a wall like in the Matrix while you vegetate in artificial reality. That's their idea when they tell you that you don't have to work.

Nothing is free. We can put robots to work doing certain things for us but if we all sit on our lazy asses and never do anything, it is common sense, nothing will ever get done. Might as well go back to running around naked in the wilderness and killing an animal every now and then, for a minimum of labor requirements. I think some people also just get lazy and selfish and want to lay around and have everything handed to them as if things manifest by magic alone, so then they use their "intellect" to attack the idea of working and I guess that makes them feel better about themselves or something. Marxism makes these people feel great too apparently, the idea that other people work and then give you their money lol.

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    AVFTM:
    Quote What made the US the richest nation on Earth was not a bunch of refugees fleeing to take other peoples' stuff.
    No they just murdered the indigenous population and took their land - like the Terrorists are plotting to do right now in many western countries.
    If forcibly taking land was the only prerequisite for success then Britain and Spain should still be on top of the world, and the Bantu peoples of Africa would be a world-class empire. Obviously there is more to our success than that, and you just don't want to admit it.

Canada was still genociding natives as late as the 1950's. The US actually had a more peaceful policy during the same period, trying to eradicate the political identity of tribes by granting all natives US citizenship and trying to integrate them into other American populations. Not even that worked so well and we still have tribes that act more or less independently today. We are not all the bunch of brutal savages you think we are, even back during the Jim Crow period. Sometimes you lot up north are just as bad if not worse under the queen's crown.

27. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Your thoughts are well meaning Whitelove, but these people are not refugees notice all the boats are full of young african men, there are no women, children or erderly as a group fleeing persecution would suggest.

There is no evidence of fear or distress in their mannerisms of these refugees.
    These refugees have no respect for the countries they seek asylum in and they do not wish to assilimate.
    These refugees look young and fighting fit, ready and willing to invade, conquer and convert Europe to islam.

And that is what PJW is trying to convey.

Looking further afield we can see what is happening in Sweden, UK, Germany, Paris and now Italy. (And PJW would be able to speak of this first hand because he lives in France for part of the year).

This is an invasion funded by tptw to destroy Europe as it is and remould Europe into a more controllable Islamic state.
    Last edited by BMJ; 5th June 2017 at 15:39.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Antagenet (6th June 2017), delfine (6th June 2017), dynamo (6th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th June 2017), marique3652 (16th June 2017)

29. Link to Post #18
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Good video. Reasonable content, to be taken seriously, to put it mildly. (Almost) no aggressive-hysterical incitement like videos from other notorious sources.

"You're not gonna convince reasonable-minded people by becoming right-wing social justice warriors, it just turns people off. The individual migrants aren't to blame for trying to escape to a better life. If I lived in a poverty stricken African country, I tried to do the same . . . Migrants didn't create this crisis, the political elite created it."

On that basis discussion between the different camps might become possible. And for sure the socalled leftists need to listen, too.

But then again: the demonization of "the left". The elite who created the situation and their handlers are above and beyond the political left/ right paradigm. Why cling to this polarization obsessively.

Why shock people with estimated population numbers for the next three decades. 400 million Nigerians in thirty years? What's the purpose of such useless statements, except triggering panic. And so it goes.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

BMJ (5th June 2017), Bruno (6th June 2017), dynamo (6th June 2017), Eram (6th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th June 2017), jcocks (17th June 2017), Wind (5th June 2017)

31. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Iloveyou I think it's great that this video is a shock to the system the Europeans need to wake up to what is the truth of the matter regarding the influx of these fake refugees is all about. That is creating a European islamic state.

In my opinion the Swedes, French, English and Germans need to reclaim their national identity and stop kowtowing to the politics of the moment.
    Last edited by BMJ; 5th June 2017 at 16:05.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Antagenet (6th June 2017), delfine (6th June 2017), dynamo (6th June 2017), Eram (6th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th June 2017), Iloveyou (5th June 2017), marique3652 (16th June 2017)

33. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,974 times in 595 posts

Exclamation Re: The Truth About 'Refugees'

...Giving stuff away from free runs directly counter to the force that has created this prosperity. Americans actually figured out something that works and that got us out of the temperate jungle that we originally arrived in. ...
    Please do remember that the United States of America has been bankrupt since around 1913 or so, if memory serves.
    Regardless of the actual date, the U.S. national debt is one of, if not the highest, in the world.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Atlas (6th June 2017), Eram (6th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th June 2017), jcocks (17th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast