+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Another attack in London

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Default Another attack in London

What's going on...just woke up this morning and all over the news...

The men, described as being 'of Mediterranean origin', drove the white van at 50mph across the bridge

They mowed down up to 20 pedestrians and then jumped down and began 'randomly stabbing' people

One horrified woman said she saw three people with what appeared to be their throats cut at London Bridge

Attackers were shot and killed by armed police in Borough Market within eight minutes of the first call

They also tried to storm into pub in nearby Borough Market, where a man was reportedly stabbed five times

Also unconfirmed reports of gunfire on Southwark Street amid the 'utter chaos' of attack on Saturday night

A bomb squad has attended and boats are searching the Thames amid reports people were pushed in water

Did you see what happened? Please email charlie.moore@mailonline.co.uk or call 0203 615 3875

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...on-Bridge.html

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Ashy67 (4th June 2017), avid (4th June 2017), Baby Steps (4th June 2017), Ben (4th June 2017), Bruno (6th June 2017), Cidersomerset (5th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2017), ghostrider (4th June 2017), justntime2learn (4th June 2017), kirolak (4th June 2017), Nasu (4th June 2017), norman (4th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Default Re: Another attack in London

More here... don't know what's going on but Jeremy Corbin was making ground on Theresa May in the polls ready for election... who knows?

https://youtu.be/da1ldae1Ybo

An eyewitness to the terrorist attack in London identified as Jarod describes actually fighting off the attackers as well as being a witness to their senseless barbarism. In a thick British accent he describes going across the London Bridge and shortly afterwards coming upon a man lying on the ground saying “I’ve been stabbed, I’ve been stabbed.” His friend approached saying, “Someone stabbed my mate, someone stabbed my mate.”

Jarod says, “The next thing I saw these three Muslim guys run up with knives, they run up and start stabbing this girl, the three of them. I was defenseless, I couldn’t do nothing, mate. And then they attacked her and then they stabbed another guy I think, if I’m right, I was shocked.”

He describes someone shouting out “everybody run, they’re terrorists, everybody run, run, run, they’re stabbing everyone. He’s difficult to understand as he describes going to the Borough Market and being chased by the terrorists as he ran into the bars warning people. The terrorists attacked him as he did, attempting to stab him as well as stabbing other pub clientele along the way.

He quotes them as saying, “This is for Allah,” before stabbing one woman ten to fifteen times. He describes throwing things and knocking one or two of them backwards as he attempted to stop the carnage, at which point the terrorists zeroed in on him, with him running for his life and escaping.

Keep kidding yourselves, Britain, Europe and America. There’s only one group that is so dearth or moral character that they engage in this type of depraved, insane barbarism or that would even consider it. If Christians were doing this there would be unanimous outrage and their leadership would be condemning the acts. That component is missing from Islam. There is little condemnation, they simply accept it.

Perhaps they view it as inevitable, given their master plan of conquest. If the sheep continue to accept being slaughtered, they have every reason to feel that way. You sheep of Britain need to arm yourselves. Given the deterioration of your situation, you may need to require extensive background checks for your weapons permits, but you people had better get some handguns into the possession of your citizens, and fast.

Viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 4th June 2017 at 07:32.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Ashy67 (4th June 2017), Bruno (6th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2017), Nan (4th June 2017), Nasu (4th June 2017), TargeT (6th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,292 times in 744 posts

Words fail one.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Ashy67 (4th June 2017), Ben (4th June 2017), Bruno (6th June 2017), Cidersomerset (5th June 2017), Eric J (Viking) (4th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2017), justntime2learn (4th June 2017), Nasu (4th June 2017), raff (4th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

If someone really did die, I'm sorry, but this sounds like a setup.

There was a UK election scheduled for next week. And then all of a sudden this happens. Now people are saying the election might get cancelled.

Amazing timing.

Quote He quotes them as saying, “This is for Allah,” before stabbing one woman ten to fifteen times. He describes throwing things and knocking one or two of them backwards as he attempted to stop the carnage, at which point the terrorists zeroed in on him, with him running for his life and escaping.
    Who writes this stuff?

Who cares? Lets bomb Yemen.
    Last edited by Daozen; 4th June 2017 at 11:38.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Ashy67 (4th June 2017), avid (4th June 2017), Baby Steps (4th June 2017), Ben (4th June 2017), Cidersomerset (5th June 2017), Eric J (Viking) (4th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2017), justntime2learn (4th June 2017), Libico (4th June 2017), Melinda (4th June 2017), Nasu (4th June 2017), skogvokter (5th June 2017), The Moss Trooper (4th June 2017), uzn (4th June 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

to all those on social media who complain about these attacks, but have been silent when Libya was destroyed and Yemen drone bombed, thanks. Your apparent view, that some humans are more important than others, has been noted.

My heart goes out to ALL the victims.
    x
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 4th June 2017 at 11:40.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

10. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Ashy67 (4th June 2017), Aurvandil (4th June 2017), avid (4th June 2017), Ben (4th June 2017), Bruno (6th June 2017), Cidersomerset (5th June 2017), Daozen (4th June 2017), Eric J (Viking) (4th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2017), justntime2learn (4th June 2017), kirolak (5th June 2017), Matthew (4th June 2017), Melinda (4th June 2017), Nan (4th June 2017), Nasu (4th June 2017), skogvokter (5th June 2017), uzn (4th June 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Is this new attack any surprise given that Britain will go to the polls very soon in a general election.

PM May thought she could lock up a further lead for the party, but it appears opposition parties have other plans with Labor Party gaining favor in wake of the new attacks.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Ashy67 (4th June 2017), avid (4th June 2017), Baby Steps (4th June 2017), Ben (4th June 2017), Cidersomerset (5th June 2017), Eric J (Viking) (4th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2017), justntime2learn (4th June 2017), Madeira (5th June 2017), Matthew (4th June 2017), Nasu (4th June 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,415 times in 8,339 posts

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    Is this new attack any surprise given that Britain will go to the polls very soon in a general election.

PM May thought she could lock up a further lead for the party, but it appears opposition parties have other plans with Labor Party gaining favor in wake of the new attacks.
    I'm beginning to become slightly optimistic that the sleepy sheeple are somehow starting to see all these crazy shenanigans from slightly outside the 'matrix'.

Who'd have thought ?

Perhaps it's not absolutely necessary to become a 'conspiracy theorist' on route to becoming a savi observer. Perhaps it was just thickos like me who had to take the long way round.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ashy67 (4th June 2017), avid (4th June 2017), Ben (4th June 2017), Bruno (6th June 2017), Eric J (Viking) (4th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2017), justntime2learn (4th June 2017), Matthew (4th June 2017), Nan (4th June 2017), Nasu (4th June 2017), skogvokter (5th June 2017), Spiral (4th June 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

I hope this backfires on Terry May, this is an utterly disgusting & pointless move.

There has been a very clear pattern in recent times with these events, not only do they follow on from drills in the same place for the same thing, etc etc but the profiles of the "attackers" are all startlingly similar, they may be "cultural Muslims" but they are always poorly educated dissolute types with very little in the way of stability in their lives & a history of petty crime, in short the type of people that Derren Brown has used in his shows to commit various types of crime, as they are open to suggestion & hypnosis.

This may sound shocking but I refer you back to the events in Paris where suicide bombers couldn't get into a soccer match & so just aimlessly milled about outside until detonating the bombs.....if they meant to kill people they would have switched venue & more to the point any young French Muslim lad would know very well that the gates would be shut, they are soccer crazy....it's the sort of oversight you'd expect from a non European, say like an American or Israeli ...

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Ashy67 (4th June 2017), Ben (4th June 2017), Bruno (6th June 2017), Cidersomerset (5th June 2017), Daozen (4th June 2017), Eric J (Viking) (4th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th June 2017), Nasu (4th June 2017), PurpleLama (4th June 2017), TargeT (6th June 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    I hope this backfires on Terry May, this is an utterly disgusting & pointless move.

There has been a very clear pattern in recent times with these events, not only do they follow on from drills in the same place for the same thing, etc etc but the profiles of the "attackers" are all startlingly similar, they may be "cultural Muslims" but they are always poorly educated dissolute types with very little in the way of stability in their lives & a history of petty crime, in short the type of people that Derren Brown has used in his shows to commit various types of crime, as they are open to suggestion & hypnosis.

This may sound shocking but I refer you back to the events in Paris where suicide bombers couldn't get into a soccer match & so just aimlessly milled about outside until detonating the bombs.....if they meant to kill people they would have switched venue & more to the point any young French Muslim lad would know very well that the gates would be shut, they are soccer crazy....it's the sort of oversight you'd expect from a non European, say like an American or Israeli ...
    very good point. Here's that show you mentioned... N

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Ben (4th June 2017), Bruno (6th June 2017), Cidersomerset (5th June 2017), Eric J (Viking) (5th June 2017), Spiral (4th June 2017), uzn (5th June 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,231 times in 233 posts

Hey Norman, I totally agree (minus the word sheeple)

I woke up today with such rage about the whole situation that I felt the only way to let go of it was to post on facebook what I was feeling (which i've been more or less not doing from for months due to the ever increasing impossibility of having a rational conversation with anyone on that particular forum). For the first time in living memory no-one, so far has had a go at my views, and I want to share what I wrote:

"What on earth is so threatening about a ****ing election campaign that means when a terror attack is committed and people are killed, then it it's deemed necessary to halt it in it's tracks?

(Disclaimer: for those of you who may be about to slaughter me for my heartlesness here, I DO NOT AND AM NOT BELITTLING THIS TRAGEDY AND THE AWFUL EFFECT IT IS HAVING ON SO MANY PEOPLE).

And I'm not for a second buying any bull**** about 'it's out of respect for the dead and their families' chat, which has now become such a hollow government cliché. And one that is so obviously being used to **** on what we have left of the democratic process and our civil liberties. Repeatedly.

And this, merely a week after someone, well known to the MI5 as very probably plotting an attack (sound familiar?), magically swans past the security of the 2nd largest music venue in the UK, with a ****ing bomb in his bag!?

And all this just as Corbyn is starting to look good for the hot-seat.

It almost makes conspiracy theories seem redundant. Almost."

I too believe that the masses are no longer buying this absolute drivel, and that a mass awakening, or lifting of the veil, is actually occuring, despite the Establishment's best, and most desperate efforts.
    Last edited by Ben; 4th June 2017 at 23:01. Reason: spelling correction

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

avid (5th June 2017), Bruno (6th June 2017), Cidersomerset (5th June 2017), Daozen (4th June 2017), Eric J (Viking) (5th June 2017), happyuk (5th June 2017), norman (5th June 2017), Spiral (4th June 2017), Sunny-side-up (5th June 2017), thedood73 (4th June 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

BPEarthWatch... on the London Police Crisis Actors...

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member starlight's Avatar
    Thanks

Has anyone been watching the Netflix series House of Cards?

I mention this because the show is about power-hungry politicians in Washington who plow their way to the top- mowing down anyone in their way. In the most recent episode I watched, the president orchestrated a false flag in the U.S in order to postpone re-elections to sway it in his favor. Seems strikingly similar to this attack...

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to starlight For This Post:

Bruno (6th June 2017), Cidersomerset (5th June 2017), Eric J (Viking) (5th June 2017), muxfolder (7th June 2017), uzn (5th June 2017)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    BPEarthWatch... on the London Police Crisis Actors...

Ill Bump that vid:
    just what where those police/actors doing getting changed from uniforms to plain cloths and all in view?
    Do they not realise there are cameras every where now and not just theirs!

looks very convincing as a CRISIS ACTOR STAGE PIECE
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bruno (6th June 2017), Caliban (5th June 2017), Cidersomerset (5th June 2017), Eric J (Viking) (5th June 2017), uzn (5th June 2017)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

In the following video, Ole Dammegard lays out:

- Mechanics of false flag terror
    - How he predicted the Westminster Bridge attacks (22nd March 2017)
    - Masonic links, occult practices being adhered to and the Luciferian cabal behind it
    - Evidence of how these things are set pieces
    - Dry runs, crisis actors and CRISIS SOLUTIONS Inc.

It was allegedly recorded two days before the recent attacks. There is some confusion here, because both Ole and the interviewer mention 'London Bridge Attacks' when they are referring to the Westminster Bridge attack, near Parliament, that took place on 22/3/17, exactly a year after the Brussels attacks.They are having a bit of Bridge confusion. This certainly adds to my growing feeling that ALL these things are set-piece dramas.

I suspect that TPTB have access to a group of ill educated radicalisable young 'Muslims' in UK, there are a few poor Imams, and it is easy to convince these young victims that they are getting instructions from the Caliphate. Once these young fools take action, other individuals from within the cabal, probably special forces, but outside the UK/Interpol DNA database will be acting AS WELL, to ensure that the fool ones are not stopped. I think much of the London Police are still sincerely trying to stop this stuff.

Last edited by Baby Steps; 5th June 2017 at 09:33.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bruno (6th June 2017), Caliban (5th June 2017), Cidersomerset (5th June 2017), Eric J (Viking) (5th June 2017), Matthew (5th June 2017), Tintin (9th June 2017)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Stories from London that makes one fall in love with Londoners all over again:

Remember, the attackers wore fake suicide vests- so tackling them would appear to be very dangerous.

Quote ‘ I am humbled by the bravery of an officer who will rush towards a potential suicide bomber thinking only of protecting others’
    In the first Restaurant the attackers entered- Restaurant staff squared up to the attackers, who retreated: ‘four of my staff are from Albania , and some have been in the military, and are used to dealing with conflict. If it wasn’t for them, the customers could have lost their lives.’

A British Transport Policeman tackled the three with just a truncheon, and got stabbed in the face, legs and head. Another off duty police officer was injured tackling the attackers without any weapons or protection.

At a steak restaurant, a woman just stood, blocking the door to the attackers while customers escaped out the back. THE ANGEL OF LONDON BRIDGE saved 20 people.

A bouncer at another pub died stopping the attackers from entering. They were then met by a hail of tables and bottles.

A woman cradling her dying partner: ‘stay with me, I love you...don’t let those f***ers get away with it’-

Martial arts expert Geoff Ho survived being stabbed in the neck as he went to the aid of a bouncer who was being attacked while guarding a pub.

Passer by Gerard Vowles hurled bottles at the attackers as he followed them, shouting at people to run away. He then led officers to the killers.

You really have to hand it to the Met Police. With public help, they managed to tackle the attackers within 8 minutes.
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 5th June 2017 at 12:28.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

avid (5th June 2017), Bruno (6th June 2017), Cidersomerset (5th June 2017), onawah (8th June 2017), shijo (5th June 2017)

30. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    I think much of the London Police are still sincerely trying to stop this stuff.

[
    Those members of the Met who want to stop this have less chance than you & I to stop this, as they are directly controlled by those who say what happens & what doesn't.

Look at all the high ranking peedos the met has shielded & protected over the years for clear evidence that they are not merely above the law, they are the law !

Ah but no, you're a conspiracy nutter some of you will be thinking, the Met is great, it's run by a woman.......erm yes, the same woman who over saw Jean Charles de Menezes being shot in the head seven times at point blank range....

Full credentials for the job of arranging foul deeds by anyones standards.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cressida_Dick

Even this "official" version stinks https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_...les_de_Menezes

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th June 2017), Cidersomerset (5th June 2017), onawah (8th June 2017)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

It looks totally orchestrated. That video of the "cops" changing is pretty damning, I saw it on HowISee Theworld's YT channel. But even if we could send these videos to everyone, would they be open? Would they SEE?

We need ideas on how to make the masses see this stuff is orchestrated and (usually) unreal. But look at last night -- you have rock stars singing on stage, thousands (millions on tv) crying and going deeper into the hypnotic scenario. It seems impossible. It's frustrating, isn't it?

It's like we're living in a permanent Wag The Dog world, now, hence:

Last edited by Caliban; 5th June 2017 at 13:54.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th June 2017), Sunny-side-up (6th June 2017)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 times in 640 posts

London Bridge is falling down, falling down.

In this clip we can see policemen changing out of their official clothes into casual wear on the streets behind a van?

Possible actors?

Last edited by sunwings; 5th June 2017 at 20:18.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Akasha (8th June 2017), Cidersomerset (5th June 2017), Eric J (Viking) (6th June 2017), onawah (8th June 2017), Sunny-side-up (6th June 2017)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Whether 'fake' or not we do know the motive and it is nothing to do with Islam as
    with all these attacks from pre 911 onwards what has it achieved for the Muslim
    world other than bloodshed and disaster of most of the states planned by the neo
    -con agenda post the fall of the Soviet Union of which I and others have posted
    many threads on......
    Gen Wesley Clark Reveals US Plan To Invade Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Lybia, Somalia,
    Sudan, And Iran
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8YtF76s-yM
    The ISIS Conspiracy Origins & The Creation of Israel - By Brandon Martinez on Red Ice Radio
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...+Wesley+Clarke

Control is the key meme and the web has challenged that and wiki leaks on going
    disclosures and the Trump , Brexit and possibly a Corbyn surge on social media
    have the elites in a panic and probably on the Bilderburg agenda. As with all these
    cases the culprits are usually known and named very quickly. They are trying to
    create fear which usually plays to the Tories and deep state hands. What possible
    good could this do to any Muslim plan ? Terror for terrors sake is counter
    productive and is of more use to the authoritative apparatus of state than the lives
    in the various Middle East controlled proxy wars.

Two London attackers named by police

Khuram Butt (left) was known to police and the security service
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: Multiple Coordinated Terror Attacks In London Are No Accident

David Knight touches on this...

The Three Types Of False Flags Exposed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXLFQS9XjLk
    Published on 5 Jun 2017
    David Knight hosts the fourth hour of the Alex Jones show and breaks down how
    there are three separate types of false flags and how the government uses them to
    their advantage.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theresa May Calls for Internet Censorship to Stop “Hate Speech”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hsk1ydDt8QA

Published on 4 Jun 2017

British Prime Minister Theresa May spoke to the need for new regulations to censor
    the internet to combat extremism, following the terror attack in London.

“We cannot allow this ideology the safe space it needs to breed,” May said outside
    of 10 Downing Street this morning, “yet that is precisely what the internet, and the
    big companies that provide internet-based services provide.” She went on to say
    the UK needed undertake new efforts at home, and reach new international
    agreements with other countries to help “deprive the extremists of their safe
    spaces online.”

What could go wrong?

====================================================

...and it still goes on.

‘War on Terror meant to defeat public’s distaste for war' – journalist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYCpOLx-82Q

Published on 5 Jun 2017
    Iraqi forces have announced that they are beginning their final push against Islamic
    State strongholds in Mosul, Iraq’s second-largest city. But 100,000 civilians are at
    extreme risk of being killed in this last phase, according to the United Nations. RT
    America’s Natasha Sweatte has the story. Then, journalist and author Robert
    Koehler joins RT America’s Anya Parampil, to discuss the ongoing US military
    intervention in Iraq and how it compares to wars past, particularly US intervention
    in Vietnam, and how such conflicts are portrayed in western media.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 6th June 2017 at 06:25.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th June 2017), Bruno (6th June 2017), onawah (8th June 2017), seko (6th June 2017), uzn (5th June 2017)

38. Link to Post #20
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

[QUOTE=Cidersomerset;1157953]Whether 'fake' or not we do know the motive and it is nothing to do with Islam as
    with all these attacks from pre 911 onwards what has it achieved for the Muslim
    world other than bloodshed and disaster of most of the states planned by the neo

If this has nothing to do with islam, why did the attackers shout: "This is for Allah" then?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast