+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TSA again assaults an elderly grandmother

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Lightbulb TSA again assaults an elderly grandmother

"Just doin our duty m'am.."

And the grandmother assaulted them back and got busted for it.

For what reason?

Over a bottle of hand soap.. (sigh)..

Quote Lila Mae Bryan, 82, and her husband, Silas, were headed back to Texas on Wednesday morning after going to their 65-year high-school reunion and visiting a farm they own.

When they got to the security checkpoint at Wichita's Eisenhower International Airport, a Transportation Security Administration worker told Bryan that her 8-ounce bottle of foaming soap from Bath & Body Works was too big for her carry-on luggage. (Travelers are permitted to bring liquids in bottles 3.4 ounces or smaller.)

Bryan always carries a bottle of the foaming soap with her — "I don't like to use bar soap, and that's all they have in hotels and motels," she told KTVT-TV (Channel 11).
    Lila walked around the x-ray console and whacked the screen reader, which caused TSA to freak out, put her in hand-cuffs and tote her away to jail.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,881 times in 2,121 posts

Default Re: TSA again assaults an elderly grandmother

Thank goodness TSA is still keeping us safe LOL!

Is this your job too?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...afe%2C+cocaine
    Last edited by justntime2learn; 4th June 2017 at 18:09.
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

avid (5th June 2017), BMJ (5th June 2017), Bob (4th June 2017), Nasu (4th June 2017)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

They took a jar of cream away from me but that's the way it goes, you never know.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Desire For This Post:

BMJ (5th June 2017), Bob (5th June 2017), justntime2learn (6th June 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

The TSA could at least hire and pay for a higher caliber of employee. These goons are getting $12.00 an hour and likely have no education. Top that off with an ego issue that those seeking authoritative positions have and this is what we get. No logically application of the law, just zero policy idiocy.

I really hate it when they hassle little children!!!
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Bob (5th June 2017), Chanlo23 (6th June 2017), justntime2learn (6th June 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Desire (here)
    They took a jar of cream away from me but that's the way it goes, you never know.
    Instead of actually doing what is called a "thru the container" RAMAN spectral scan, they confiscate. They have the technology, thru plastic, glass and bottle scanning systems that can tell if the substance is toxic, or an explosive or a "precursor" to a "binary explosive" (where two chemicals have to be mixed before they become sensitive to explosion). They can scan "shoes" the same way and determine if explosives are present, or a person with explosive residue on them..

Instead they choose to "terrorize", "criminalize", "penalize" travelers. The bend over and submit vibe is so prevalent.. To me it started with mandatory "seatbelts" in cars must be worn when the car is in motion.. Then mandatory assaults on a person's ability to for instance document an accident or any form of abuse happening while on the road (in Austin, Texas, one may not even CARRY a cellphone with them that can text, take pictures while in a moving vehicle)..

I expect soon all forms of RADIO (including stereo), internet music streaming, the GPS active monitor screens within vehicles will be "controlled and eventually banned" as something that can 'distract' a driver in a moving vehicle. Full headphones are already banned for drivers in a moving vehicle.

Any way that one can be forced to "comply" submit, provide willing inspection of anything personal and/or private, is where it is headed.. they most likely will use "safety" as the justification to put more controls on all..

reference: FAST Raman detection of contraband hidden in "alcohol" within a sealed bottle (not opening the bottle to sample) - http://www.laserfocusworld.com/artic...in-liquor.html

BTW, I've developed a technique, methodology and system that enables the search and detection of "contraband" in Port of Call shipping points. All without opening the shipping container. It's not rocket science. Protection can be done without violating people's sovereignty. (Sovereignty resides in the people and all government authority emanates from them.” )
    Last edited by Bob; 7th June 2017 at 04:32. Reason: correction of typos

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Wow Bob
    You seem quite upset. I did not mean to create that. I have to say I don't have a problem with seat belts. If they used them in the original Star Trek they my not have lost so many extras. But, in spite of this I get what you are saying. Peace

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Desire For This Post:

Bob (6th June 2017)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,827 times in 404 posts

The TSA is a control organization of the deep state. This activity is to get us used to being treated rudely, even violently. The message is that they can treat us any way they want to and we can do nothing about it. Civil asset forfeiture is another example of this. They are doing a pretty good job of nullifying the Constitution.

They have a rather pitiful record of stopping weapons. That primary failure leads to the idea that it is all for control.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

Bob (6th June 2017), conk (6th June 2017)

13. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Desire (here)
    Wow Bob
    You seem quite upset. I did not mean to create that. I have to say I don't have a problem with seat belts. If they used them in the original Star Trek they my not have lost so many extras. But, in spite of this I get what you are saying. Peace
    Quote Posted by enigma3 (here)
    The TSA is a control organization of the deep state. This activity is to get us used to being treated rudely, even violently. The message is that they can treat us any way they want to and we can do nothing about it. Civil asset forfeiture is another example of this. They are doing a pretty good job of nullifying the Constitution.

They have a rather pitiful record of stopping weapons. That primary failure leads to the idea that it is all for control.
    Naw Desire - not upset, just agreeing with Enigma3 - that the "control" mindset is hiding in plain sight, designed to become "common place" so everyone is "comfortable" being guided (as sheep), for "our own safety".. That thing, "for our own safety" seems to be the button pressed that people just go along with..

When I fly a small plane, I do wear a full seatbelt harness, because of the air turbulence, and issues with flying. Ma and Pa in their 1957 Chevy didn't have seatbelts, and I remember going on long drives without incident. "1959, Congress passed legislation requiring all automobiles to comply with certain safety standards. "

As to taking away, water, soap, in short any liquids that are not flammable, "control and compliance" to me seems more like method being used. Take away our conveniences or necessities, keep us controlled in a cargo container (human cargo) and slap us silly if we argue... As pointed out, sensors for detecting through plastic or glass bottles are easy and readily available should they wish to use such. My belief is they do not and will not use such as it is easier to enforce "compliance or else"..

Ref: "Portable Raman detector" - http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2012SPIE.8358E..11M - for detection through plastics, bottles, glass of explosives.. at a distance of up to 120 meters from the system. Using such at a TSA checkpoint, a smaller device is easy.

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Hi Bob
    It's me again !
    I hear what you are saying but let me tell you a couple of stories.
    When I was a young mother we had an old car with no seat belts. One day while driving with my young daughter and her friend who were in the back seat a car suddenly crossed my path not stopping at a red light. I slammed on the breaks avoiding a collision but the little girl with us flew over the back seat and landed on the floor. If I had seat belts this would not have happened. Luckily both girls were shaken up but not injured.
    Another time A boy on a bike suddenly came out of nowhere and again I slammed on the breaks sending my daughter into the front window and cracking it. Again luckily we were right by our Dr. office and he checked her out. That was the end of that car for me.
    I detest the NWO gang and the cabal etc but sometimes certain decisions are just for the common good IMHO

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Desire For This Post:

Bob (8th June 2017), justntime2learn (8th June 2017)

16. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Desire -

What a nice nick name saying that !!

I wear seatbelts by my choice in vehicular hazardous situations. My choice for my safety and if anyone is with me for their safety. I detest, and that is the point of MANDATED, "you will comply or else" "we are fixing things for your safety" (which the "authorities" make it very clear that "we" the general public have no clue how to take care of ourselves and need "big deep state" guidance and control to "teach us" how to behave, live, talk/speakout (or not).."

That is what I detest, that we have to be protected and kept safe cause "we all" (their generalized statements) can't come up understandings or even apply common sense.. That is where the "trap" is set for us all, that we fall for the "must be kept safe", so "legislation/rules/controls" will be put on us, that any personal sovereignty is tossed to the wind with deep-state forcing their will over the people...

If the group hasn't seen it yet, but assume that "deep-state" is understood, kewel !! But if one wants some more reference material on the insidious hidden control, take a look here (one of many links on the topic) - http://reason.com/archives/2017/02/2...the-deep-state

Quote Liberty is rarely lost overnight.

The wall of tyranny often begins with benign building blocks of safety — each one lying on top of a predecessor — eventually collectively constituting an impediment to the exercise of free choices by free people, often not even recognized until it is too late.

17. Link to Post #11
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Not to detract from the serious topic - thanks for pointing out those connections and insidious developments, again.

On a lighter note: Hand-cuffs and jail! Well, you never know how unpredictable 82 year old grandmothers can be. That's what I've been told on my travels: when you meet an official, for the time being you better nod, smile and stick to yes Sir, yes Sir.

And prayers help. Someone I met had a proper supply of MMS in his checked baggage and was prompted for random baggage control. His intense prayers made the custom officer unpack the whole rucksack except one certain side-pocket

Has anybody had experiences with MMS on a flight?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Bob (10th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread