+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Apollo 20 revisited (longer Version surfaced)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,171 times in 1,747 posts

Default Apollo 20 revisited (longer Version surfaced)

Several years ago some vidoes about a secret Apollo 20 Mission surfaced. This was an edited Version made to look fake, the mooncity at the end was definitly fake. A Composite on an Apollo 17 Picture.

The old Version can be seen and was discussed on several Threads like here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...4849-Apollo-20
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show....-real-or-fake

Now an unedited Version surfaced with never seen closeup Details of the Ship:

some other interesting Clips of Apollo 20

16mm footage by Marietta Snyder (CSP) of Apollo 20's visitors encounter during CSM separation and Descent Orbit Insertion

This is a collection of videos from Apollo 20's crew during EVA 2 and EVA 3 towards triangular ship and alien base sites.Final footage is a big UFO over the LM at izsak crater

Another interesting Clip:
    This is a 16mm footage collection of ISV Columbus.This is not for public distribution and it's used by NASA and Air Force during classified meetings about Red Sun Project missions.The entire footage lasts about 40 minutes.
    This one was the 2nd manned mission to Mars and took place on August 28 1973.
    Astronauts were
    Elliot See Commander
    William.B.Rutledge Pilot
    Vladimir Ilyushin

If all that is a hoax its the most expensive Hoax ever.
    Last edited by uzn; 11th June 2017 at 17:42.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Alekahn2 (7th June 2017), Bill Ryan (7th June 2017), Bluegreen (6th June 2017), Bruno (7th June 2017), Cidersomerset (7th June 2017), EFO (7th June 2017), Flash (7th June 2017), Jantje (7th June 2017), Journeyman (6th March 2021), kanishk (10th June 2017), kfm27917 (9th August 2022), Lefty Dave (7th June 2017), LifeAngel (7th June 2017), Magnus (7th June 2017), mojo (6th June 2017), mountain_jim (6th June 2017), muxfolder (8th June 2017), Nasu (6th June 2017), toppy (7th June 2017), Wansen (28th May 2021), wnlight (7th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,506 times in 352 posts

Default Re: Apollo 20 revisited (longer Version surfaced)

A humble sense of relief and gratitude fills me when watching this. If the ship and possibly Mona-Lisa, is billions of years old, then... WOW

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

EFO (7th June 2017), kanishk (10th June 2017), uzn (7th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,620 times in 20,704 posts

It doesn't look any more convincing than the first version.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bruno (7th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

I'm at the point where I do not have a problem with notions of Moon landings being done on sound stages at first. For whatever reason...National Pride or to prevent National Mourning should there be an accident. If they did indeed encounter ET intelligences and didn't want to share that to prevent fear and panic that also makes some considerable sense if they were hostile and more advanced than ourselves.
    Or they are just hording all information for themselves. Which is nigh on diabolical....

We're pretty much at the point that most older images and videos look "fake and staged" and all new images look "fake and CGI". So we rely on incredible claims from hopefully credible witnesses. I laso tend not to fathom why most NASA footage is never released or generally looks horrible....even Space station video is pathetic.

Until such times as I can get a camera up there or am offered a ride to go and see for myself, I am of the opinion that something quite nefarious and clandestine going on and it is NOT to the people of Earth's advantage. I expect this level of paralysis is by design.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Alekahn2 (7th June 2017), Bruno (7th June 2017), Jantje (7th June 2017), Journeyman (6th March 2021), kfm27917 (9th August 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

PRESS RELEASE-TESTIMONY - APRIL 10, 2016
    by Luca Scantamburlo
    member of the Free Lance International Press (Rome, Italy)

Years ago (2011) I spread to the public a press release about the existence of the so-called "Project RedSun": a classified plan of colonization of Mars that the United States of America and the Soviet Union would have been carried out in the circle of an international cooperation, in the '70s of the last century, during the Cold War and far away from indiscreet eyes. A joint USA-USSR International cooperation was already in course at that time, but it would have had a second level - in great secrecy - besides the public one that led to the well-known Apollo Soyuz Test Project, in July 1975 (only a few know that such a test in space was known - in some NASA circles - as Apollo 18).
    In the last email exchange that in the summer 2010 I had with my privileged European insider, he provided me information on such a concealed project of exploration and conquest of the Red Planet (Mars), and he confirmed me also the presumed names of Apollo 19 crew-members (I remind you that Apollo19 - according to testimonies I collected since the year 2007 - would have been a re-scheduled space mission, after its official cancellation by NASA because of budget reasons, and which became a secret NASA-DoD mission (called "orange mission", NASA-Department of Defense), under the joint American-Soviet flag. Nevertheless, it would have had a dramatic accident in space in February 1976, in the attempt to reach the Moon for a landing on the hidden side. That's why Apollo 20 followed that mission. My European deep throat - with whom I lost the contacts years ago - confirmed me also the presumed identity of the Apollo 19 Commander, already known to me by the admission of the same alleged astronaut.
    My source of information - called by me with the code-name "bravoxsierra24"- expressed me also his perplexity about the videos uploaded on Internet in 2007 and 2008 by the controversial individual under the alias "retiredafb" (YouTube user, Google). Videos and documents in relation to Apollo 20 mission, which would have taken place in August 1976 (since some footage would have been, in his opinion, "heavily manipulated digitally"), but he confirmed me the two Space missions Apollo 19 and 20 really happened secretly in the February and August 1976. He also gave me further information on other Apollo NASA missions, attesting suspects already expressed by many researchers and journalists of all around the world (among them I remember William "Bill " Kaysing, active in the preceding decades and author of the oustanding book We Never Went to the Moon, published for the first time in USA in 1976; and more recently with the interviews and investigations conducted by the pressing American freelance Bart Sibrel).
    My European source of information described the first historical lunar mission as "the great mockery of Apollo 11", in his opinion carried out with great mastery by "a group of military scientists, astronauts and strategists" (this, I commented already at that time, does not implicate necessarily that Americans did not set foot upon the Moon in different times and places than what they declared). Some signs coming from what he did in lifetime, it seemed indicating me a military man, maybe a former military officer who worked for the defence of an European country (I have omitted here some details I learnt on its identity).
    The individual by the name of "moonwalker1966delta" (Youtube, Google) with whom I remained in contact for some years, from 12 May 2008 until 30 July 2012 - and then with his new nickname of "John Moonwalker" he has in the YouTube community, and declared Apollo 19 Commander and former NASA astronaut of Gemini and Apollo space programs (see my interview with him) - confirmed me, with his great surprise, the extraordinary revelations coming from this deep throat that contacted me here in Europe, and that gave me information on the secret "Project RedSun".
    On the contrary, very astonished that I had very reserved information, the Apollo 19 Commander ("John Moonwalker") wanted to add more on American space programs. I decide finally to reveal these information to the public, judging that the time is ripe for action, and for a better comprehension of the history of the lunar conquest, and above all for shedding light on the space conquest happened under military control, parallelly to the civilian and scientific one. I also underline that John Moonwalker - some months after our communications with regard to secrets of Mars - uploaded on his YouTube channel in 2012, a 16 mm footage that would document the second RedSun mission sent to Mars (in the year 1973, "ISV Columbus", see "John Moonwalker" YouTube channel).
    I decide today to come forward with these information because since the summer 2012 I have lost any contact with "moonwalker1966delta" / alias "John Moonwalker". If he is really the former NASA astronaut of Apollo and Gemini programs, as he claims - today he is near the shade of cypresses avenue, as we are used to say here in Europe (being already an eighty-year old man, and even older), although of course I wish him many other happy years of life with its family and his closer friends.
    These information could indeed explain an extremely complex mosaic under the historical point of view, that in the past was made by geopolitical, economic, and military interests. Moreover, at that time even interests of national and ideological prestige were in a tangle, placed one upon another. As usual, the first victim in the question of foreign policy and of conflict - "Cold" or "Hot War", whatever it is - was and is still today the historical truth. The main reason because of I have delayed their disclosure until now, is my extreme caution. I have thought it over for a long time, and I have also tried to understand the validity of other information I have received in the last years, and furnished me by other insiders. Some of them I have also met in person and what they told me, would seem - but only in some measure - confirm the story.
    For sure some of these individuals have been moved by bona fides (good faith), while others probably have been pushed by purposes not better identified, but in any case with the goal of sidetracking me and discrediting me. In both of them, it is evident that Apollo 19 and 20 stories and the "RedSun" Project" as well, are connected to sensitive military affairs, to hidden pages of Space history, and to some scientific and revolutionary discoveries, still unpublished so far.
    With my statements I do not want either expressing any moral judgment of condemnation, nor accusing astronauts and cosmonauts, US civil and military agencies, and Soviet Institutions, for having lied to the public opinion.
    As you might see through the information that I present in the context of the testimony that has been offered to me, the picture that emerges is complex, and not necessarily the probable mockery of Apollo 11 moon-landing was only a mere and huge lie given to mass media and to over a billion of televiewers of 1960s of the last century. The common sense suggests that unlikely the Soviets would have concealed the thing: evidently, a background of truth about the moon-landing of the lunar module (LM) Eagle, in July 1969, must be real. And in fact there is but in an unexpected manner, as we 'll see.
    I release the following information also because of my testimony I granted last year for the video documentary entitled Packing for Mars (USA, 2015, Producer/executive Producer Tonia Madenford, info: www.PackingForMarsMovie.com), by the Canadian director Frank Jacob, in which I have anticipated for the first time publicly something of what I am going to tell in this press release-testimony.
    Here for you the information that "moonwalker1966delta" - the alleged Apollo 19 Commander - furnished me in March 2011 through our contacts of YouTube Account /General Messages (Google), and that I disclose in detail for the first time, using the conditional mood because of course it is necessary to have other comparisons, testimonies and cross-checks before - eventually - confirming the content:

- the "Taurus space program" is the original code-name of the manned lunar landing space program under US military control that for the first time landed on the Moon with a human crew, and that was prepared parallelly to NASA program called Apollo; the classified Taurus space program was active since the year 1962, and was completed with success in 1966;

- the rocket of Taurus mission for the first American manned flight with the goal of a lunar landing, which happened in 1966, was a rocket named "Apollo D-2 ", made by General Electric; such a rocket became subsequently the famous Saturn V, but it had already been tested 4 times before being used in the NASA Apollo program; the moon-landing of the Taurus mission of 1966 did not happen on the so-called Mare Tranquillitatis, which became the Tranquillity Base, on the near side of the moon, but occured on another lunar site (I ignore what was selected at that time);

- reasons of the above-named classified military space program, were due to the Cold War of the "Space Race", the run for the space of the two US and Soviet Union superpowers: Americans were frightened by a possible failure of the space mission Apollo in live broadcast, therefore they decided - with the complicity of US institutional powers - to present to the public opinion an emormous deception, a farce, reassured also by the fact there was already a secret American moon-landing that anticipated the Apollo 11 (officially dated, as everyone knows, on 16-24 July 1969);

- television images of Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin who touched the lunar ground on July 20, 1969, after the landing of the LM Eagle (Apollo 11), are not images coming from a broadcasted live, neither they would show the descent from the LM of the two famous astronauts, nor the first step on the Moon by Armstrong, but they would be, as the matter of fact, images coming from the original video of the first landing on the Moon, occured in 1966, with 2 American military astronauts (on which identity I know nothing), members of the Taurus Space program; in particular, I am referring when Neil Armstrong descends the Apollo 11 lunar module ladder: that astronaut would be an US military astronaut, the first human being who walked on the Moon, in 1966; he was probably a crew member of the so-called "Apollo11-Apollo-D", the ultra top-secret space mission mentioned by my source - "moonwalker1966delta" - during our contacts;

- Aldrin and Armstrong really departed from Cape Kennedy in Florida, in July 1969 - with Michael "Mike" Collins - but not to reach the Moon, but only for orbiting the Earth with Apollo 11, and they remained on orbit furnishing radio communications and false videos from their spacecraft, and all this as agreed with Russians, who were acquainted by Americans according to my source of information;

- the insider wrote me that several videos already exist on the Web, and they dismount the official videos and audio testimonies of Apollo 11: according to what he wrote me, 95% of photos that would attest the Apollo 11 mission upon the Moon, would have been implemented in a photographic studio/set, and the audio of astronauts from the Moon, would have been pre-recorded on the ground, in secrecy;

- my source - Apollo 19 CMDR alias "moonwalker1966delta", today only "John Moonwalker" - confirmed me in July 2012 what I had already suspected regarding the identity of "retiredafb", revealing me its authentic full name (Rutledge is the correct family name, while the "first name" is different than the one spread by "retiredafb"); the real Rutledge is a regular officer, a distinguished veteran, with important awards and war decorations; in 1976 his rating was Command Pilot and his rank was Captain; what at that time (during the Spring and Summer 2007) I did not understand at once, was the role played by the individual "retiredafb", the YouTube user with whom I compared for some months in an exchange of YouTube messages; he would have been a kind of actor/impostor, who has played for some years the part of a former test pilot and retired USAF astronaut, perhaps in contact with me and others just from Africa as he claimed, and this was done deliberately to remove the attention from the historical figure by the name of Rutledge, resident in USA, and who would be the authentic Apollo 20 Commander. In fact on July 6, 2012, the Apollo 19 Commander confirmed me what I suspected: "retiredafb" would have been a sort of actor, living in Rwanda, and this was done to avoid leak of information not needed, to manipulate the real existing information concealed for decades by the military, in accordance with an established plan of leak of information (I ignore who has orchestrated this revelation of Apollo 19 and 20), while the authentic Rutledge - Apollo 20 CMDR - still lives in the United States of America, as retired.
    Of course this surprising revelation explains any biographical contradiction shown by "retiredafb", the misleading material and data, and the suspicious videos sometimes contaminated with old footage of other missions, and the grammatical and linguistic slips and unsual aspects which are not consistent with an Anglo-American mother tongue, all characteristics of "retiredafb" that since the April 2007 have been clear to everyone, discrediting the same "retiredafb" in front of the public opinion.
    Returning instead to the presumed first lunar conquest occured in secrecy (the "Taurus" space program), these information could be just either disinformation or a conspiracy theory. For example, the information which says the 2 military astronauts of Taurus Space Program did not land on "Mare Tranquillitatis" (Tranquillity Base) but somewhere else, it is in contradiction not only with the official history, but also with the photographic evidence produced in 2009 by the NASA space probe Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter, LRO; orbiting the Moon, in fact, the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter Camera photographed with a resolution of 4 feet for pixel the sites of moon-landing of Apollo missions, and among them also the Apollo 11 site, the Tranquillity Base, photo where it is clearly visible a metallic object abandoned on the lunar surface; this object is similar to a descent stage of the LM, and consistent with the departure of astronauts to come back home, on Earth.
    Nevertheless anyone who wants to practise the free thought and to have a honest criticism, can recognize that such a historical alternative reconstruction different than the official one - so far difficult to accept, without other comparisons, testimonies and evidence - is able to come an understanding both who asserts that we have been to the Moon in the terms told by NASA, and who believes we have never gone to the Moon. All this would explain the strange and hurried farewell from NASA of Armstrong and Aldrin, the main protagonists of the moon-landing of Apollo 11, who faced personal problems (in particular Buzz Aldrin, victim of depression and alcoholism, then later on fortunately solved), and the low profile that they adopted soon after their lunar landing.
    The fact that NASA photographic material is doubtful, does not mean that the US astronauts did not not go to the Moon in times and places different in comparison with the official version (as many researchers suspect). As I have already pointed out, I think that such a controversial testimony of the Taurus Space program deserves being presented to the public.
    Of course I still protect the alleged identity of the Apollo 19 Commander, "John Moonwalker", but he has already given to the public enough signs and elements to understand who he is. Some words by the Apollo 19 Commander read by me for the video documentary by Frank Jacob (Packing Mars, USA, 2015), express very well the feelings and the thoughts of such a complex historical picture:

<<There was a time when the persons who deserves the highest honors remained hidden to serve their country while the persons who were just actors got the best and high honors. We cant' blame'em obviously, that was their duty>>
    "moonwalker1966delta", Apollo 19 CMDR,
    YouTube message to Luca Scantamburlo, January 24th, 2009

This was anticipated to me by "moonwalker1966delta" on January 24, 2009 (and then I had realized something of very important was hidden, in relation to the first landing on the Moon), and confirmed in detail only in the year 2011, in the course of our contacts through YouTube/General Messages. The Apollo 19 Commander told me at that time this can be another great revelation for "everyone who deserves to know the truth".
    With regard to the presumed involvement of General Electric in the construction of the space rocket that would have sent military astronauts to the Moon, I have found a little evidence in an Italian book dedicated to the space rocket science and technology, where General Electric is mentioned as one of the first companies of aerospace industry involved in projects and missilistic programs of American defense. In my opinion, while I have not doubts that the Apollo missions crews reached the lunar surface and set their foot upon it - though there are doubts on the real targets and goals of such missions and on what they really photographed and filmed - I believe the story of Apollo 11 as a sophisticated mockery, transmitted worldwide as a real mission, is a hypothesis more than reasonable, above all if connected to the so-called Apollo Simulation Program, discussed by William "Bill" Kaysing (We Never Went to the Moon).
    This alternative historical reconstruction, can well explain the enigmatic words pronounced publicly in 1994 by Neil Armstrong (NASA astronaut with Gemini 8, before his mission of Apollo 11), during a commemorative ceremony in the 25th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon-landing:

<<[...] There are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of the truth's protective layers>>
    Neil Armstrong
    US, 1994, NBC News, file video

In my opinion his cryptic statement was referring to an ethic obligation that he felt inside, and because of a weight that he had on his conscience far too long: Neil A. Armstrong, before becoming a NASA astronaut, was a naval aviator and a test pilot, loyal to his oath of secrecy signed with Navy and others, and loyal to the American flag he had served, but maybe he knew that something of very important about the Moon conquest and about the space exploration, was concealed to the public, and that's why he gave - in 1994 - some signs without breaking his oath of secrecy.
    The citizens - especially Americans but not only them - might submit a formal FOIA request through the Freedom of Information Act (making a "FOIA request"), to the Agency's FOIA Office of Federal Agencies, and to any other governmental institution, looking for information on these presumed classified space programs of the Department of Defense (DoD): "Taurus Space Program" and "Project RedSun", with goals respectively the Moon and Mars. Of course I do not guarantee either that someone can find something, nor that something of interesting is able to confirm the revelations I spread so far.
    Anyway, I believe that even if only a single paper or document about the "Project RedSun" and "Taurus Space Program" - in spite it may be censored, perhaps to 99% - will come out from their archives, and officially released after a formal FOIA request, this could be a great victory for all the free press, and for everyone who deserves to know the truth of space exploration, happened behind the scenes.

© Luca Scantamburlo
    April 10th, 2016
    Author of the website
    www.angelismarriti.it
    member of The Free Lance International Press (Rome, FLIP)
    International Association of Press Photographers (Miami, IAPP)
    Reporters sans frontières (Paris)

The end of press release - it follows an article on Project RedSun

the reproduction of the press release is allowed on the Web if accompanied by the statement:
    © L. Scantamburlo - www.angelismarriti.it
    Reproduced by permission. Copyright © Luca Scantamburlo, 2016- www.angelismarriti.it  

Update - April 11th, 2016
    A SHORT COMMENT
    About the information "John Moonwalker" gave me on the "Apollo D-2" spacecraft made by General Electric - referring to the presumed first lunar manned mission (a hush-hush military space mission, 1966) - we should talk of a spacecraft only, not of a launch vehicle / rocket, as I have written in my press release-testimony. Perhaps the YouTube insider meant telling me in a larger sense, considering the rocket and the spacecraft together, and the Apollo D-2 spacecraft inside, like the Apollo orbital capsule (LM/SM/CM) was inside the Saturn V rocket, before the launch, on the top of it. Anyway, I have found out that 12 American companies at that time - in 1961 - were invited by NASA to submit prime contractor proposal for the Apollo program, to make a space vehicle able to reach the Moon and returning safe to the Earth. At the end of November 1961, NASA selected the North American Aviation's proposal, which awarded the Apollo prime contract. General Electric (GE) created the Apollo D-2 space vehicle as proposal design, in July 1961. Moreover, I have also found an interesting historical clue which is coherent with the information of the year 1966 as first lunar landing date, provided by "John Moonwalker" (Apollo 19 CMDR). As the matter of fact, the General Electric company at that time was "[...] confident of achieving circumlunar flight by the end of 1966 and lunar-orbital flight shortly thereafter" (See the book Chariots for Apollo, by Courtney Brooks, James Grimwood, and Loyd Swenson, © Blackmash Online, 2002). 
    So it is possible that the US military valued a great idea the concept of re-entry vehicle proposed by General Electric, which had more meters of living space for astronauts than the Apollo capsule chosen by NASA, and other advantages, and they developed and used it for their secret "Taurus Space Program".

© Luca Scantamburlo
    April 11th, 2016

Source:
    http://www.angelismarriti.it/ANGELIS...elease2016.htm

Download the PDF:
    http://www.angelismarriti.it/ANGELIS...burlo-2016.pdf

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Alekahn2 (7th June 2017), Baby Steps (7th June 2017), Bluegreen (7th June 2017), Bruno (7th June 2017), EFO (8th June 2017), kfm27917 (9th August 2022), Magnus (11th June 2017), mountain_jim (11th June 2017), toppy (7th June 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Luca Scantamburlo interviewed William.B.Rutledge in 2007:

FOREWORD FOR THE READERS

In the following interview granted by William Rutledge who lives now in Africa, I have corrected (where I could) the orthographical mistakes that there were in the answers (e.g. I put the right capital letters and the right apostrophes), but I did not change the syntactical construction of the sentences made by William Rutledge.  Where I was not able to understand his words, I put some dots between square brackets.
      W. Rutledge told me he is now an old man with some problems to the his articulations; moreover, William explained to me that he?s always nervous when he writes. That?s why on YouTube you can find some mistakes in his comments (user name: retiredafb) posted with the footages. Anyway, here you are some words written by him for the foreword to the following interview:
       << I don?t use English since 1990 but Kinyarwanda and French, and I write quickly, sometimes letters are missing because I?m busy writing the next one, or it is another on the keyboard which is used, but that?s a detail?>>

1) Luca Scantamburlo:  First of all I want to thank you for your time and availability. It means a lot for me and, I guess, for all the people around the world, very curious about what it is going on YouTube after the release of your amazing video footages and information on the presumed "Apollo 20" space mission. Now we can begin our interview. Because of my professional activity, I will start from a skeptical point of view. So please, I kindly ask you to understand it. You will have the space to answer and for explaining your reasons.
      What is your name? How old are you and are you an American citizen? Sometimes your written English contains some orthographical mistakes? Are you forgetting your language rules (e.g., you wrote "maicroscope" instead of "microscope")? Somebody on the Web said you do not seem (considering your writings) an American-English native land?

William Rutledge:  I'm not offended, I like to answer to skeptics, you cannot imagine what kind of messages I receive. That?s my name, William Rutledge, no Standford Rutledge, it's another one. Born in 1930 in Belgium, American citizen, I know about mistakes, I'm writing too fast with arthrose problems and I'm always nervous when I'm writing, it's like trying to contain a flow of water. I'm not accustomed to speak in English anymore since 1990. I have learned Kinyarwanda and use French, sometimes German because Rwanda is a former Belgium-German colony.

2) L.S.    How long have you been living in Rwanda and why did you move overthere?

W.R.  It 's a woman who brought me to Rwanda, maybe I was searching for somebody like one person who shared my life before. Personally speaking, I have always been sensible to Africa born women. (Buzz Aldrin was also sensible, he was the only astronaut participating in a walk after martin Luther King's death, it?s not a well known story). I established myself with a new identity in Kigali in 1990, streets have no names here. I stayed in Nyiamirambo quarter till 1994, war pushed me to the north west of the country, near the Congo Kinshasa frontier. Rwandan authorities do not know my past, my friends do.

3) L.S.   Can you tell me anything about your life? Where are you from? Where did you study?

W.R. I've written on this on my others answers, Avro, Chance Vought, just consider that USAF uses every person who can bring skills, white, black, woman, every citizen. It was different with NASA, all astronauts were West Point students, only Alan Bean was an artist, Armstrong was a philosopher and Aldrin a spiritual man.

4) L.S.   How did you become an astronaut with NASA (I suppose) in the ?70s?

W.R. NASA didn't employ me, USAF did, I had worked on the study of foreign technology, RUSSIAN only, study about the N1 project, AJAX plane project and the Mig Foxbat 25. I had some skills for using computer navigation and was a volunteer for the MOL-Gemini project. USAF recalled that, I have been chosen later for Apollo 20 because I was one of the rare pilot who didn't believe in God (it has changed since 1990) but it was a criterion in 1976. It was not the status of the NASA astronauts. Not believing in God made the difference. That's all.

5) L.S.   Can you prove who you are with some photos or documents of yours, taken during the training by NASA or even before, during your work at the Bell Laboratories? Can you send them to me as attachments, for a publication?

W.R. Yes, I will put them online, but I will focus on Leonov, to end hoax controversy.

6) L.S.   When and above all why did you decide to disclose these information about classified space missions and is there anybody who is protecting you?

W.R.   It's the announcement of "the wonder of it all" maybe, and 2012 is coming fast. I also think that UFOs will appear more often starting from September 2007. A lot of people died around me in Rwanda, and I have more time to take care of this. About protection, please understand it's hard to speak of my armoury.

7) L.S.   After the ?Apollo 20? mission, taken place in August 1976 according to the information you have provided, what did you do and when did you leave the U.S.A. ?

W.R. After Apollo 20, several things happened, I was not aware of how the material collected would be used. I thought Space Shuttle was a bad idea, I've worked on the KH 11 project before retiring.

8) L.S.   In your writings provided on YouTube you mentioned the members of the "Apollo 20" crew: among them there is the former Soviet cosmonaut, Alexei Leonov. I remember he is still alive. Does he know what you are doing on the Web? Did you talk with him before April 2007 and if the answer is no, aren't you afraid about what he could do or tell?

W.R.  Leonov is not aware of all this, I cannot contact him, contacts were completely lost in 1982-1984, I went to the Ural in 1995 or 1994, can't recall, responding to an invitation, but it was a mess here, I crossed Moscow when tanks were shooting the Russian parliament. Cant' imagine his reaction. If he discovers the videos without preparation, he can confirm or leave at once. If he is warned, and prepared, he can deny.

9) L.S.  A question about the dialogues subtitles on the ?spaceship footage?: did you make them or did somebody else make them? There are some mistakes (e.g., the personal pronoun is ?I?, with the capital letter, not ?i? as there is written). What about the original dialogues? Were there in the footage? Did you have problems with the codecs during the transfer?

W.R.  Yes, plenty of problems, subtitles are made just before transfer, I have to work with the distance, I'll be back in Rwanda in July. I asked to put the flyover very quickly, they made the subtitles in one hour, buried instead of burried, aperture to 1.8 is not at the right place, there are mistakes but is does not shock me. The Apollo 11 mention at the beginning of the film surprised me, it is on the original film, one internaut signaled that to me. The films are not the first generation, some of them were copied in 1982 I'm sure of this, some have a blue background from the end of the 70's.

10) L.S.  There are in the dialogues between the astronauts and the Mission Control, some expressions that I do not understand: for instance, ?CSM?, ?DSKY? and ?Vandenberg Twenty?. I could think that ?DSKY? is about the position on the Moon (close to the Izsak crater) and that the ?Vandenberg Twenty? is about the Mission Control, located by the Vandeberg Air Force Base, in California. Can you explain them?

W.R.  CSM is Command Service Module, DSKY was the computer "display keyboard", we used many acronyms. AGC is Apollo Guidance Computer, same that DSKY, but located in the Apollo spacecraft and coupled with a telescope ( [?] on the LM).

In some videos, the first image you see is the DSKY panel with lines prog indicates the program running verb and noun verb indicates what the DSKY has to do and show. Before filming I had to enter verb 15 (display MET, mission elapsed time, or hours minutes seconds since lift-off, then noun 65 for displaying on there rows, hours on the first line minutes on the second, and seconds/tens of seconds on the third line). Then in every movie we put the date on the beginning of the shot, MET, Mission Elapsed Time, hours since lift-off. In the flyover movie, the computer indicates 144 hours if I remember.

Capcom (CC) is the function of the unique officer charged of transmission to astronauts. He gathers all information and transmit them to the astronauts, news from the ground, instructions for the corrections, wake up calls, three persons relay.

The syntax was "Vandenberg" calling Vandenberg next "twenty" a call from twenty. Inverted when starting from Earth: Capcom- Twenty or sometimes EEcom- Twenty Guido - Twenty when we had a special work to do, docking, correction. When undocking was made the communications were different. Vandenberg Constellation (name of the Apollo spacecraft); Vandenberg Phoenix (name of the LM). The Apollo 19 Apollo spacecraft was Endymion and Artemis was the Lunar Module name.

11) L.S.  I would like to know something more about the preparation of the "Apollo 20" mission. From where and when the Saturn rocket was launched and how many people were involved in that classified mission. Can you do some names?

W.R.  300 people were involved on the preparation, but more other witnesses in Vandenberg. It was launched from this AFB. More witnesses, yes, many people saw departures in the sky, cameras were forbidden all around the Vandenberg site, but today a lot of Space spotters film every launch of Delta rockets, from towns. Other people saw this launch but not knowing it was a Saturn 5. One internaut viewing the launch video says this launch is a Saturn 1B. If today, with all available information, somebody makes such a mistake, you can image how it was in 1976. The preparation was long, subject of cancellations, new starts. Russians had the first information since 1966, I don't know what was their source.

12)   L.S. Can you tell me anything about the Russian collaboration to ?Apollo 20??

W.R.  James Chipman Fletcher for USA and Valentin Alexeiev for Russia, Werner Von Braun was one of the happy viewer. Capcom were Charles Peter Conrad and James Irwin.

13) L.S. Tell me something about the ?Apollo 18? and the ?Apollo 19? missions; specially about the last one and its failure. Was it a classified mission with the same goal of the ?Apollo 20?? Tell me about your ex girlfriend, Stephanie Ellis, ?first American woman in Space? according to what you wrote to me in a former letter. The official space history does not include her as astronaut?

W.R. Apollo 18 was the Apollo-Soyuz project, the honeymoon before a moon landing mission, it was presented as a simple "shaking hands" mission in 1975. Apollo 19 and 20 were hazardous missions. On long duration flight the helium pressure was too high on the LEM, a security disk had to burst if pressure was going high, but motor was unusable after. So it was changed on Apollo 19 and 20, but not tested in Space before. It was ok, but? in the paper. However, we got no problem with it. It was a long mission, 7 days scheduled on the Moon, every ray of light was used till ascent.

Apollo 19 had a loss of telemetry, a brutal end of mission without data. Now the truth is unknown but it seems that it was a natural phenomenon, a collision with a "quasi-satellite ", like Cruithne, or a meteor (the probability is higher I think). The goal was the same, the landing site was the same, the exploration program was different, they had a big job to do with the rover, exploring the roof of the ship by climbing on the "Monaco hill", (I'll have to put a lunar map online). NO American astronaut is listes, I discovered since may that many people find many William Rultledge in NASA. I can be found in the list of the Test pilots of Chance Vought, on the consultant list of the James Forrestal Center, I was involved in fluid mechanics. My boss was Bogdanoff (nothing in common with the Bogdanoff scientists).

Stephanie Ellis was born in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) in 1946, arrived in America at the age of 7 months. She was a LM specialist, she worked with Grumman Bethpage for new implementations on the navigation system of the LM (Note that LM15 was officially destructed by Grumman). She contributed to debug the Luminary program, who was never bug free. Apollo 19 and 20 had serious problems with docking and rendez-vous. Her technical knowledge was as deep as Roger Chaffee. She was a wonderful and funny person. I have some pictures of her in the LEM and Ingress 16 mm footage. I'll not show the other members of the crew. 

Russian collaborations; I don't know how, but Russian were informed of the presence of a ship on the far side. Luna 15 in July 1969 crashed just at the South of the nose of the ship. It was a probe similar to Ranger or Lunar Orbiter. They provided maps, precise charts of this area. The center of decision was located in the Ural, in the town of Sverdlovsk. The chief of the program was professor Valentin Alekseiev, who became later president of the academy of science in Ural. Leonov was chosen because of his popularity in the communist leading staff, and secondary only because he was on Apollo-Soyuz. In 1994, I met again Valentin Alekseiev in Ural, Yekaterinburg, and he had a model of the spaceship made of malachite with incrustations of gold on his desk.

I could tell you 100 stories about how Russians wanted to impress us. For example, when I came to the Academy of the Ural for the first time, my feet sticked on the ground, they had put varnish on the floor, not dried, for showing us new offices, they did all this "the Russian way", quickly, with quantity, not completely ready.

14)  L.S.  Is there anybody in U.S.A., Russia or in Europe that can confirm your story? And are you not afraid that somebody can threaten your friends or relatives?

W.R.  In USA, honestly I don't know who is living now. Conrad died a strange way I think, his death was awful. Irwin is dead, von Braun also I think. James Fletcher. Leona Marietta Snyder is alive and communicates and support me in this job. In Russia, Valentin Alekseiev, and Alexei Leonov. Leonov is retired, I'm not sure of this but his health is a problem.

About security, no problem as far I live in Rwanda, I only have problem now in Europe, my family is dead. I went to Rwanda in 1990, and stayed during 3 wars, the April-July 1994 were the worst years of my life, but I have now true friends in the Tootsie community and Government. (I'm not known in Rwanda as William Rutledge and American citizen, I have a whole new life).

I kept my moon flag, beta cloth name, and moon al7b equipment with original dust.

15)  L.S.  What did you know about the unofficial Warwick Research Institute Report on the ?Public Acclimation Program?, released in 1992 to the MUFON?

W.R. I have no knowledge of this report, 1992 was a very hard year for me, I was disconnected from all this, can you give me a link?

16)  L.S.  Now we can discuss the ancient ?alien spaceship? and ?the City? on the farside of the Moon. Did you go inside the spaceship? How big was it and what did you find inside?

W.R.  We went inside the big spaceship, also into a triangular one. The major parts of the exploration was; it was a mother ship, very old, who crossed the universe at least milliard of years ago (1.5 estimated). There were many signs of biology inside, old remains of a vegetation in a "motor" section, special triangular rocks who emitted "tears" of a yellow liquid which has some special medical properties, and of course signs of extra solar creatures. We found remains of little bodies (10cm) living in a network of glass tubes all along the ship, but the major discovery was two bodies, one intact.

17)   L.S. Did you visit ?the City? on the Moon? Where was it? Did you understand if was there a connection with the Space ship? Are ?the City? and ?the Ship? still there?

W.R.  The "City" was named on Earth and scheduled as station one, but it appeared to be a real space garbage, full of scrap, gold parts, only one construction seemed intact(we named it the Cathedral). We made shots of pieces of metal, of every part wearing calligraphy, exposed to the sun. The "City" seem to be as old as the ship, but it is a very tiny part. On the rover video, the telephotolens make the artifacts greater.

18)   L.S.   What about the ?Mona Lisa EBE?? [the correct Italian name is ?Monna Lisa?] How does she look like and where was she at that time, when you found out her on the Moon. Where do you think she is now?

W.R.  Mona Lisa ? I don?t remember who named the girl, Leonov or me - was the intact EBE. Humanoid, female, 1.65 meter. Genitalized, haired, six fingers (we guess that mathematics are based on a dozen). Function; pilot, piloting device fixed to fingers and eyes, no clothes, we had to cut two cables connected to the nose. No nostril. Leonov unfixed the eyes device (you'll see that in the video). concretions of blood or bio liquid erupted and froze from the mouth, nose, eyes and some parts of the body. Some parts of the body were in unusual good condition, (hair) and the skin was protected by a thin transparent protection layer. As we told to mission control, condition seemed not dead not alive. We had no medical background or experience, but Leonov and I used a test, we fixed our bio equipment on the EBE, and telemetry received by surgeon (Mission Control meds) was positive. That?s another story. Some parts could be unbelievable now, I prefer tell the whole story when other videos will be online. This experience has been filmed in the LM. We found a second body, destroyed, we brought the head on board. Color of the skin was blue gray, a pastel blue. Skin had some strange details above the eyes and the front, a strap around the head, wearing no inscription. The "cockpit" was full of calligraphy and formed of long semi hexagonal tubes. She is on Earth and she is not dead, but I prefer to post other videos before telling what happened after.

19)   L.S.   Were you able to understand the origin of the spacecraft and how old was it?

W.R.  The age was estimated to 1.5 milliards of years, it was confirmed during exploration, we found ejections from the original crust, anorthosite, spirals in feldspathoids, coming from the impact which formed Izsak D; The density of meteor impacts on the ship validated the age, also little white impacts on the Monaco hill at the West of the ship...

20-21)   L.S. Can you give me the technical details for every material you disclosed on YouTube? I mean, can you distinguish among the tv transmissions from the Lunar rover and the camera footages, during the flyovers? I would need to know the details of shooting for every video you spread on the Web. What is the meaning of the strange numbers visibile on the videos, which sometimes slowly stream over the frames, in the flyover of the Moon?

W.R.  I have answered so much time on this, especially to a ESA astronaut. The transfer was in made in Rwanda, [?] with codec and sound recuperation is not good, but it becomes better. The subtitles are not genuine, but put on the videos after transfer. I asked to remove the voices sometimes to protect one person from mission control.

We used three video cameras in Apollo, one on the rover, called GTCA, it is not the name of a company (a commenter made a mistake on this) but a Westinghouse color camera. All three color cameras has a color wheel who produced a time frame delay when transmitting to the earth. I think it could be possible for a company to restore a good TV picture. The CSM camera had a black and white monitor, and produced stable pictures, sharp because focusig was visible on the monitor. The LM camera had a glass visor. The CSM camera was used one time on the AGC Visor, using the coordinates I've transmitted during the flyover video. The Flyover video was made in zero gravity. I was located on the left window, attitude horizontal, legs around the hammock, lens on the polycarbonate glass. The cameras had a Vidicon tube sensible with light, a large quantity of light, or changing the diaphragms put dropouts during transmission. The markings, numbers are used to perform a good landing. During program 64, when [?] in almost in vertical attitude, we had to put the "60" number on the landing site and hold it on the target minutes before landing. These marks are on the both [?] windows, you can verify it on a NASA site. Please verify on a genuine NASA site, (I got a flame by somebody who verified on the Apollo 13 movie) the markings had a special angle inclination. If you check it, you'll have an idea of my precise position during this sequence.

22)    L.S.  How did you get years ago the copies of the footages of the mission?

W.R.  About the footages [?] one day, someone I know told me he was charged to maintain security around a container. A building had to be destroyed, and archives had to be burn by a plasma torch. The nuclear power plant didn't deliver energy at the right price, so the container was plenty of interest things during some days. As human is naturally curious, people charged of security went inside? My friend took video films, a couple of 16 mm plates, boxes of B/W paper, two enlargers? He contacted me for selling the unsued paper, and that?s how I discovered the other things. I've already seen some picture before, 11*16 pictures were violet/blue, old RC photographies, I watched the tapes , it was not a business affair, I put them in security, the only important thing for me were the BW sheets of paper. It was 15 years ago.   

23)   L.S.   Have you ever met Clark McClelland, former NASA engineer who lost his job years ago because of what he discovered at the KSC (I suppose alien bodies or alien objects from the Space)?

W.R.  But you can give me the links. Documents can be at KSC, but no bodies or alien craft I think.

24)   L.S.   You mentioned in a former letter C. M. and M. Who are they?

W.R. C. M. is the website officer on Oceans NASA site [http://oceancolor.gsfc.nasa.gov]; M. also. A. M. is 508 Coordinator. I only have mail exchange with Johnson Space Center for the moment. There is a moment of panic I think since May 18. Check 508 coordinator NASA on a search engine. Statement 508 is the way of pushing NASA to declassify material. I expected a reaction.

Luca >>> it is a part of my strategy, NASA has the right to block me if I download unauthorized information. If they explain why they block me, they recognize that the videos can be obtained from them. If I sue them for violation of Statement 508, they will be forced to prove I downloaded unauthorized material , and it's not the case, I never go on a NASA site.

Since May 18, I have not a precise answer, I have to wait for a decision from the headquarters.

Even as Italian citizen, you have the right to ask for material from a federal agency like NASA, see 508 Statement:

http://www.section508.nasa.gov/

25-26)   L.S.   Aren?t you afraid of the U.S. Government?s reaction and why did you talk about the date of September 2007, when NASA and USAF (according to you) ?will be forced to tell the whole story before September 2007? What does it mean and Who is your ?deep throat?? In another recent your communication to me, you talked about the ?2012? year. You said: ?In 2012, the weakers will die, and governments preserve the only bit of their heritage [?] everybody has to be prepared for 2012?. Is there any connection with the ?Planet X? return (the ancient Nibiru, adored by the Sumerians in Mesopotamia) ? What did you know about it?

25   W.R.  I'm the deep throat. What can NASA USAF do now? Blocking or suing me would be an acknowledgement. They can speak of hoax or fiction. I'm just afraid they could open a site or another account with my name or putting almost perfect false videos with voluntary errors to disinform. Fortunately, bureaucracy and time works for me. It's a race.

That's why the idea of putting the Leonov files is a good idea, no controversy anymore, there are no Leonov footage, no videos of this period of Leonov in a LM or on a USA USAF base. It is unthinkable related to the official version .

26   W.R.  I am a passionate of the Sumerian period, of the Genesis as related by Sumerian. They clearly explain how gods created man. But I have no indications on Sumerian cosmogony, send me some links.

There is a question you didn't ask for and I'm always surprised that nobody does. This could be your question 27 - why is it necessary to hide UFOs, why disinformation, why putting all this under the carpet? It's question of economics. All currencies on Earth are based on the value of gold. Not many citizens know that but gold is an extraterrestrial metal coming from the death of a star. When a star is dying, its mass is growing, atoms are compressed and when the star explodes, it spreads large amounts of gold in young solar systems. That's why gold is not a mineral to treat but a perfect, carbon free metal. This mean that it is the most common substance in the universe, no more value than a piece of plastic.

That's enough to put down all world currencies. Imagine also that an EBE says: "coffee has a good taste, rare in this galaxy", the only perspective of trading coffee through universe would displace the economic power to countries of the South in one day. You see, not a problem of panic, but simply a problem of economy.

- The end of the interview -

© Luca Scantamburlo
    May 25, 2007

Updating of images and captions: October 2008.

Reprints only on the Web permitted on condition that the copyright notice is included:
    ©  L. Scantamburlo - www.angelismarriti.it
    Reproduced by permission.

Source:
    http://www.angelismarriti.it/ANGELIS...amRutledge.htm

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th June 2017), EFO (8th June 2017), kfm27917 (10th August 2022), LifeAngel (7th June 2017), Magnus (11th June 2017), mountain_jim (11th June 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

The Apollo 15 pictures of the Ship in the crater.

This little Buddy was photographed first by Apollo 15 lots of times.

Pics from the Lunar and Planetary Institute.
    Founded in 1969, under the auspices of the National Academy of Sciences at the request of the U.S. Government, the Universities Space Research Association (USRA) is a nonprofit corporation chartered to advance space-related science, technology and engineering.

In all the following Pictures one finds the Ship in the crater.
    The Pictures are very big so I just post the Links here. Either click them to see them or Rightclick to save to disk.

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/ap...S15/M/1333.jpg
    http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/ap...S15/M/1579.jpg
    http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/ap...S15/M/1720.jpg
    http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/ap...S15/P/9625.jpg

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

EFO (26th June 2017), Magnus (11th June 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Some more Videos from John Moonwalker

Moon Base flyover

Apollo 20 Eva 3 external view of a damaged triangular Spacecraft

Apollo 20 lunar liftoff from Izsak D with audio. August 26 1976

Best view of Apollo 19 launch from Vanderberg

Vandeberg Air Force Base Complex 6 Apollo 19 launch. February the 2nd 1976 05.30 AM Western time.The only Apollo launch with a yellow tower and no NASA signs on the rocket as for Apollo 20.

Proof of encounter between Apollo 17 Crew and an alien of the near base. In this video it is possible to see Commander Cernan to run towardspilot Evans who was not awarned of the stranger's presence and to push him towards the Lem.Cernan's stressed voice is askin Evans and Mission Control to change to Primary Channel used for all Apollo Missions to talk about strange or alien encounters on the moon.

Apollo 20 EVA 2 on the way to the Mothership.

Apollo 19 just hit by something and loosing telemetry data.Fire and smoke on AC-BC cell bus and aborting mission after TLI Insertion

During EVA 1 W.Rutledge communicates to Houston about a problem on Phoenix's hatch.Voice from Leonov too.Communications are all by Tyros satellite

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Bluegreen (11th June 2017), EFO (26th June 2017), Magnus (11th June 2017), mountain_jim (11th June 2017), Wansen (28th May 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Shots by Leonov during phase of preparing for DPI.Sunrise on the Moon.Original sound with W.Rutledge's voice talking to Vandemberg Mission Control

3 different views of Apollo 20 mission's LEM from top of a hill,close view and unknown view of part of the LEM

18. The Following User Says Thank You to uzn For This Post:

EFO (26th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread