+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Real or not- London attack video

1. Link to Post #1
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Real or not- London attack video

Have just seen this short video of what is assumed to be the recent attack in London. It's from Tommy Robinson Facebook page.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...81971441938916

Don't know the actual source of the video, and cannot scrutinise further on my phone.

But I think it's fake...

I don't see any attacker wearing anything bulky like a fake suicide vest.

The police jump around as if firecrackers were going off at their feet.

And, most importantly, at about 23 seconds, from the side of the street opposite the attack, a dummy is flung at speed across the road to land on the path with just legs visible.

Please have a look at it on a bigger screen.

Thanks

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Real or not- London attack video

A dummy? It's a plastic chair... Do all "terrorists" have to have suicide vests to be legitimate?
    I can't see any reason why this would be fake from looking at the video.

They're jumping around so much because they're moving fast and the video is low FPS(frames per second) they need to check all angles because I'm assuming that they're not fully aware of the situation.
    Last edited by Antihero; 7th June 2017 at 23:08.
    Be blessed by the eternal fire!

3. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I find your assertion that this was fake deeply insulting to everyone who was killed in this event and those who were injured. I am sick and tired of people who come out of the woodwork after every terrorist event and proclaim it was fake or a false flag. In other words, there are no actual terrorists on the planet. It is all a big evil conspiracy that you can see through. Hogwash.

How dare you demean the pain, suffering and death of real human beings with your conspiracy fantasies. I try to ignore a lot of total BS on this forum, but THIS is deeply wrong.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	401684_10150789916270040_795278614_n.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	35404  
    Last edited by Dylansdad; 9th June 2017 at 05:00.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dylansdad For This Post:

Kevan (9th June 2017), Nick Matkin (9th June 2017), shijo (9th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,202 times in 1,393 posts

Quote Posted by Dylansdad (here)
    I find your assertion that this was fake deeply insulting to everyone who was killed in this event and those who were injured. I am sick and tired of people who come out of the woodwork after every terrorist event and proclaim it was fake or a false flag. In other words, there are no actual terrorists on the planet. It is all a big evil conspiracy that you can see through. Hogwash.

How dare you demean the pain, suffering and death of real human beings with your conspiracy fantasies. I try to ignore a lot of total BS on this forum, but THIS is deeply wrong.
    No-one is saying that there are no terrorists on the planet. Your attempt to construct such a straw-man speaks volumes about you.

What’s your opinion of the following video showing the London policemen getting changed into “terrorist” clothing? Do you find that "deeply insulting" too? Does it make you "sick and tired" also?

I’m not going to commit one way or the other on the London incident at this stage although there are clearly elements which appear highly suspicious. What I will not do is badmouth others who feel confident enough in making opinions at odds with the tptb. If I disagree with them, I will simply offer evidence to the contrary, not thinly veiled ad-hom's . It's called being civil. Who knows, you / they might even learn something too.

Given the power of the media, the significant presence of Freemasonry within the UK Police force and the UK government’s determination with regard to pro-Zionist foreign policy, none of us should be so naive in assuming that this kind of event couldn’t possibly be anything other than what we are led to believe it is.

It should also be highlighted (for those who are still unaware) that Tommy “I am A Zionist” Robinson is essentially the public face of the English Defense League, a highly dubious ultra-nationalist UK group which has received plenty of funding from those who benefit from an aggressive reaction to the claimed events in London last week.

Ultimately, this a forum where, for better or worse, people do “dare”. Remember, it was daring people who questioned Oswald’s role in the JFK assassination. I for one would appreciate it if you were able to recognize the value in such behavior rather than trying to curtail it with nothing but vitriol. If not it might be better if you took your sanctimonious judgement elsewhere.

the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

happyuk (10th June 2017), Nan (11th June 2017), onawah (9th June 2017), Paprika (9th June 2017), robinr1 (9th June 2017), syrwong (11th June 2017), uzn (9th June 2017), Verdilac (9th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

you have 100 percent got to be a mole. The attack was 100 percent a false flag . I'm truly sorry you cannot see that. No one at all cares what you are sick and tired of . You have zero proof that the event even happened, while there is 99 percent proof it was just another alphabet agency false flag.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to robinr1 For This Post:

bbow73 (9th June 2017)

9. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Don't forget Bill's post about 'false flag or not false flag':

Quote Just a note: to some degree, we need to know what we each mean by the term 'false flag'.

It might be used to refer to

1. Something that's entirely theater, and is choreographed and scripted with crisis actors. No-one dies.
    2. Something where the perpetrators are paid assets, not who they are claimed to be. People really die.
    3. Something where the perpetrators really are 'terrorists' acting of their own volition. Agencies know about them, and have directly sponsored, encouraged or supported them to act.
    4. Something where the perpetrators really are 'terrorists' acting of their own volition. Agencies have no specific forewarning of time and/or location, but circumstances have been engineered to ALLOW these events to take place.

It's entirely possible that in recent weeks/months, all four of these different forms of 'staged' events have occurred.
    If a car just pulls up and shoots the perps, why were people hearing firing for 20 minutes

Why is there film of Police officers changing to civvy clothes in the street?

There is much more to this than we are told. Whatever really happened, those that concoct these attacks obviously see great advantage in having real perps, with a real story of stupidity/psychopathy/radicalisation etc, that can be fed to the Media. These type of people are rare and solid gold for TPTB. They often turn out to have had contact with security services. They are probably subject to very hi tech mind control. Their every move & communication is watched.

Reminds me of an IRA cell, that was being watched. In that case security services wanted the attack to fail. They snuck into the perp's house and changed his alarm clock so he blew himself up.

When the (kind of) real perps do their operation, it is not beyond the bounds of possibility that certain special forces are deployed to protect them- make sure they carry out enough killings. That may be why there was protracted firing. Almost like a kind of civil war - between elements of the state that are trying to stop things, and other elements that are trying to facilitate things.

Little anecdote:

The day after the attacks, a friend saw a raid in his neighbours house. The target was a known (mad) radical fundamentalist Muslim. He was taken away. His wife has totally changed since he left. She is happy, smiling and wearing colourful clothes!
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 9th June 2017 at 13:49.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Akasha (10th June 2017), bbow73 (9th June 2017), justntime2learn (10th June 2017), onawah (9th June 2017), Sierra (10th June 2017), Spiral (9th June 2017), uzn (9th June 2017), Verdilac (9th June 2017), wegge (11th June 2017)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Dylansdad, what was you intention with this post? This forum is a place to question the narrative. If you can't stomach an autopsy then I suggest removing yourself from the morgue.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bbow73 For This Post:

Akasha (10th June 2017), avid (10th June 2017), happyuk (10th June 2017), onawah (9th June 2017), Verdilac (9th June 2017)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,393 times in 8,337 posts

"Terrorists" are usually under a leadership of some sort.

That leadership can be and is wide open to corruption of any sort.

IF the action was a decision by someone remote to the incident, that someone could just as easily be inside the Secret Service as without.

"The lie is different at every level" - Richard C Hoagland
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Baby Steps (9th June 2017), Matthew (9th June 2017), onawah (9th June 2017), Shannon (9th June 2017), Sierra (10th June 2017), Spiral (9th June 2017), Verdilac (9th June 2017)

15. Link to Post #9
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Re: the video above apparently showing a policeman changing in to army clothing and then the shot of the dead terrorist wearing the same clothes...

Sorry but it's quite clearly not the same person, the beard on the policeman is just stubble while the beard on the man lying on the floor is a long, thick beard...

While the origin and motive of the attack is questionable, I think going as far as to say it was faked is a bit ridiculous.

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,202 times in 1,393 posts

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    Re: the video above apparently showing a policeman changing in to army clothing and then the shot of the dead terrorist wearing the same clothes...

Sorry but it's quite clearly not the same person, the beard on the policeman is just stubble while the beard on the man lying on the floor is a long, thick beard.....
    Granted. Have you seen any other images of the dead terrorists on the night of the attack? I've been unable to so far. The video doesn't claim it was the "terrorist" in the photo. Rather someone similarly dressed. The question is why?
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th June 2017), Verdilac (9th June 2017)

18. Link to Post #11
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 times in 1,211 posts

Guys, just a friendly reminder that emotions are high, people are scared and angry. I understand Dylansdads reaction...and hope that the members can remember a time when they were feeling the same way.

This forum is most definitely where questions are put out there and reality is looked at with new perspectives.

Please refrain from calling names. Help each other understand. ❤️ Thank you.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

avid (10th June 2017), Baby Steps (10th June 2017), Debra (9th June 2017), justntime2learn (10th June 2017), Loren (10th June 2017), norman (9th June 2017), RunningDeer (9th June 2017), Sierra (10th June 2017), Verdilac (9th June 2017)

20. Link to Post #12
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,900 times in 15,481 posts

. . .

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (10th June 2017), Baby Steps (10th June 2017), DarMar (10th June 2017), Debra (9th June 2017), justntime2learn (10th June 2017), onawah (9th June 2017), RunningDeer (9th June 2017), Shannon (9th June 2017), Sierra (10th June 2017), Spiral (9th June 2017), Verdilac (9th June 2017)

22. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,306 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Shannon (here)
    Guys, just a friendly reminder that emotions are high,
    Plus some may be effected by the full moon today.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (10th June 2017), Baby Steps (10th June 2017), Debra (9th June 2017), onawah (9th June 2017), Shannon (9th June 2017), Sierra (10th June 2017), Spiral (9th June 2017), Verdilac (9th June 2017)

24. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

let me get this correct.... someone comes to the project Avalon forum and uses the phrase conspiracy fantasies when describing the forum members here and your response is that

you understand his reaction? WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Posted by Shannon (here)
    Guys, just a friendly reminder that emotions are high, people are scared and angry. I understand Dylansdads reaction...and hope that the members can remember a time when they were feeling the same way.

This forum is most definitely where questions are put out there and reality is looked at with new perspectives.

Please refrain from calling names. Help each other understand. ❤️ Thank you.

25. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (10th June 2017), RunningDeer (9th June 2017), Sierra (10th June 2017)

27. Link to Post #16
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Thank you onawah.

The description of planetary configuration is smultaneously ironic and reassuring, lol [bolding is mine]:

Quote Harmful words; wicked, corrupt, shaming and derogatory ideas continue to cause untold damage, abuse and harm between us. Are we even aware of the damage we cause when we choose to project or accept ideas that are loaded with vicious or corrupt intent? Are we aware that violation of the boundaries of truth actually tarnishes the integrity of our subject?

The Moon/Saturn conjunction has the power to abstain and withhold from playing victim/martyr kinds of dramas and is imbued with a sense of resilience and self-reliance to reach the truth that rings truest for itself, almost to spite the ideas of others.

This moment then becomes one of universal enquiry, one which assesses how ideas expressed as words can become powerful psychological triggers, incendiary missiles to the brain.
    Truth has been greased to a near unrecognized entity. Let's stick to what we notice, analyze, and intuit.

Similarities to previous events welcome. Photos of "players" seen in previous events a great clue, IMO.

As an example, I noticed in the Ariana Grande Paris event, no dust, no dirt, shirts are white, faces are clean, just blood, dramatic blood. In most bombings, objects, site, people are coated with pulverized elements. I also noticed I didn't see an actual hole caused by a bomb. Maybe this sort of evidence showed up in later photographs, but I haven't seen any yet. Anyone?
    • Does this mean no one was killed? No. Number of deaths unknown but possible.
    • Does this mean the government did it? No, source of bomb, unknown but possible.
    • Does this mean new tidy ways to kill? Unknown but possible.
    • Does this mean a false flag? Unknown but possible.
    Last edited by Sierra; 10th June 2017 at 21:06.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Atlas (10th June 2017), Hervé (10th June 2017), onawah (10th June 2017), Shannon (12th June 2017)

29. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Jay Freeman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LoneWolf76 (here)
    Have just seen this short video of what is assumed to be the recent attack in London. It's from Tommy Robinson Facebook page.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...81971441938916

Don't know the actual source of the video, and cannot scrutinise further on my phone.

But I think it's fake...

I don't see any attacker wearing anything bulky like a fake suicide vest.

The police jump around as if firecrackers were going off at their feet.

And, most importantly, at about 23 seconds, from the side of the street opposite the attack, a dummy is flung at speed across the road to land on the path with just legs visible.

Please have a look at it on a bigger screen.

Thanks
    "The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."
    “The sign of intelligence is that you are constantly wondering. Idiots are always dead sure about every damn thing they are doing in their life.” ~Vasudev

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay Freeman For This Post:

Atlas (10th June 2017)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jay Freeman (here)

"The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."
    I grabbed it a couple of days ago and as it's now vanished I've uploaded it to here:

MP4
    https://app.box.com/s/7dys0c5kmk7ba7mis16kv2lfv866u7e9

[ the webpage won't preview it so you'll have to download it and play it from your own device media player ]
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Atlas (10th June 2017), Sierra (11th June 2017), Spiral (10th June 2017)

33. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by Jay Freeman (here)

I grabbed it a couple of days ago and as it's now vanished I've uploaded it to here:

MP4
    https://app.box.com/s/7dys0c5kmk7ba7mis16kv2lfv866u7e9

[ the webpage won't preview it so you'll have to download it and play it from your own device media player ]
    Cheers Norman, I've been busy with reminiscing on past events ...

IMO this isn't police at all, its a kill squad coming in to end the event & making sure no one manages to overwhelm or capture one of the stooges (so they can't be interviewed)

Earlier on TV they claimed that the "terrorists" had rented a flat as a safe house ( in central london £££ $$$$ ) but yet they couldn't get the cash together to rent a bigger truck ....(remember the neighbour saying they had asked about vans with automatic gearboxes lol)

The descriptions given of the perps is right in there with all previous cases, IE very easy to manipulate AKA Derren Brown type suggestion or hypnosis.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Atlas (11th June 2017), norman (10th June 2017), onawah (10th June 2017)

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)

IMO this isn't police at all, its a kill squad coming in to end the event & making sure no one manages to overwhelm or capture one of the stooges (so they can't be interviewed)
    Yea, that WOULD explain why they turned up only seconds after it kicked off. I've never seen the cops get anywhere that fast before.

I can accept that there may have been cops close by, but an armed squad ? no chance.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Atlas (10th June 2017), onawah (10th June 2017), Shannon (12th June 2017), Sierra (11th June 2017), Spiral (10th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast