+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I need some clarification....

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,634 times in 335 posts

Default Re: I need some clarification....

bbow73 I don't visit the forum too often due to research keeping things very busy but aim to share the results of that work in the future so I do like to check in. This may have to do with why when I do post I generally am disentangling many connected aspects at once and it's hard to cut any of them out. It's nice to be given some clearance.

You are getting very close to a valuable point about how motivation plays a large factor in determining credibility, but another reply also mentioned how it's amazing what lengths some people go to carry on with something once they've started and begin to feel obligated to carry on, perhaps when they are running out of material.

Another factor is how true experiences can be distorted by trauma and other aftermath, it is rare to find the individual who can have experiences in this category and remember a photographic account of their experiences. There is so much uncertainty and doubt of what of one's experiences really happened and whether the details are accurate, especially those experienced in states that were anything but lucid, i.e. partially conscious, coming in and out of a conscious state, etc.

If the forum were ever to have a thread that tried to pool together all the major bits of information about everything to try and determine what the alternative research community came together to form the greatest consensus on believing has actually happened, I think the results would be quite interesting. Not just for what those bits were, but for why the community believed in them, more than some of the perhaps more outlandish or fringe bits that tend to also get mixed in.

It is of course quite impossible to believe every bit that gets told, all together they would form a very contradicting story about everything.

A gut feeling can span that entire range I was discussing in the long post, in the end there is a kind of real science to it but most people don't take it to that level. But again, the best executed tricks are the ones to watch for (unless of course pretending to fall for a trick is itself a way of accomplishing something else in the future). It always feels a bit sad when you see someone saying they are believing something by gut feeling or "resonating" with it and you have some pretty major evidence for it not being true at all. It's not always appropriate to take up the topic when they are so sure anyway, and hey, perhaps your own evidence is wrong, it's hard to be 100% sure about anything.
    Last edited by triquetra; 12th June 2017 at 07:27.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

bbow73 (12th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th June 2017), Scottoz (12th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

a lot to think about. I makes sense that the unconscious mind or gut brain could be as mistaken or misguided as the conscious mind or cerebral brain. One of the things that I really appreciated about Sirius Disclosure's Witness Testimony archives is the vast amount of expertise on specific and relevant fields of study.

It's nice to have a gut but in some instances I don't need it to weigh in. I have decades of study in religion and psychology and I have a hard time accepting Archons as a cause for evil or the Luciferian theory on the formation and purpose of religion institutions. Maybe experts on the subject are better writers than speakers, so far all I've heard are big claims without providing a basis, a lot of assumptions based on an incorrect understanding or false significance (thinking specifically of non-canonical Judeo-Christian texts) and a lot of speculation vocalized as fact.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bbow73 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Hi bbow73! May I suggest you check out the videos of Robert Stanley; he has had personal experience with the "archons"....beings from the Dark Side. Be sure to catch his experiences in Calif. that started him on his Journey! It is all most interesting! One can learn so much from what others have lived through!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

bbow73 (12th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by bbow73 (here)
    its interesting that you mention 'gut'. I just learned that we have a second brain in our gut. It's a distributed network of neurons that adds up to about the size of a dog's brain.
    It seems it may be called the odendum, but I'm not sure. We also have another brain, a third one. It's the heart, often called the brains of the soul. Interestingly, brain neurons form on the heart before the brain tissue even begins to develop in the fetus.

But to your point, the odendum is a very critical component of our anatomy. The connection between the three 'brains' is what forms our mind. The mind is always listening, providing feedback and receiving data which determines who we will be tomorrow. Intention, consciously and subconsciously, is our living prayer that creates the physical manifestations in our environment.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

8. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

bbow73 (12th June 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Hi bbow73! May I suggest you check out the videos of Robert Stanley; he has had personal experience with the "archons"....beings from the Dark Side. Be sure to catch his experiences in Calif. that started him on his Journey! It is all most interesting! One can learn so much from what others have lived through!
    I really really don't mean this response to come off as antagonistic, please try to read it with a moderate tone :/

I'm very sorry but Robert Stanley was the person I was talking about, he was the featured speaker I heard on End of Days Radio & a couple of long youtube videos I listened to
    I was surprised that he didn't question the trustworthiness of a strange creature he'd just met. But I let it go, figure everyone's different. But.
    He said the the TV show Lucifer was written by the Luciferian illuminati to condition the masses to think that Lucifer is 'an okay guy'. This is not true. The Lucifer TV show was written by British indy comic writer Neil Gaiman in the 90s and then adapted for television to capitalize off the superhero craze. Gaiman is an anti-establishment activist and a conscientious humanitarian. This told me that Stanely is carefree with his speculation and I wondered if he was making similarly carefree remarks about other things & I really wanted to hear his data.

Stanley said he did research but didn't talk about any research. I would love to hear him talk about his research. He used anecdotes and assumptions to make points with out providing a sound basis for his points. This is why I asked if some people are better writers than speakers. Just from the podcast I'd say he does not have a scholarly understanding of Judeo-Christian hermeneutics, ecclesiology, eschatology, epistemology or ontology. His assessment of the Book of Enoch and the Gnostics is way way off.

I don't understand his alarm about Archons, it doesn't matter if they are not seen in a visible light spectrum, we don't detect parasites (internal) by visual identification. I don't see how evil is an infection. It's a nice analogy but there is a very simple explanation of evil based on existential deficiency. Without love people turn to power, praise, pleasure and safety; and like a drug with diminishing returns they need more and more until they are willing to lie, cling, play the victim and use verbal or physical force. Then victims retaliate by using similar methods to negatively reinforce their own protection (sometimes against someone other than the one that hurt them). Love is what breaks the cycle. Maybe there are invisible critters and a boogeyman that make things worse, be we are responsible for our reactions whether internally or externally provoked.

I'm mostly concerned about Stanley's statements about mental health. I know there is appeal in viewing mental disorders as alien/spiritual attacks but this issue is not to be determined interesting anecdotes and theories. I respect eastern medicine, I don't trust big pharma or big insurance but most health care professionals are well intended people that just want to help. I have a history of mental disorders in my family and the quality of life and functionality for each generation has improved with early identification and treatment. As someone with challenges I am the first to say that it is the unwell person's responsibility to get help before it is too late.

If there are any other sources other than Stanley discussing Archons and the Luciferian empire I'd love to learn about it.
    If I have some misunderstandings about Stanley I am happy to be corrected and happy to expand my worldview.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2