+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: My UFO Encounter

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: My UFO Encounter

That's a good story, Bluegreen. I actually meditated once on what a real ufo might look like and what you describe is what I saw. A large ring-shaped object grey-black in color and and quite large. I'd say what you saw was not a natural phenomena.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jebrenham For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,490 times in 10,174 posts

I was working double shifts at a large outdoor location in a yard for vehicles and equipment at the edge of the property. Workers would come and get what they needed, and I was there. There were either seven people waiting in line or nobody and nothing to do. There was a picnic table where I could read and snack, it was summertime, and the job suited me fine.

One night about 9:00 one of the second shift guys comes by himself and is clearly in no hurry to get back to work. He was talkative and seemed nice enough and what did I care? Relax, take a load off. So he's sitting at the picnic table talking and I'm standing a few feet away kind of half-listening and gazing at nothing when I look up and think, Oh wow there's a bunch of fishing bobbers in the sky.

Hard to believe, but the thought never entered my head to count them. There were maybe eight or ten orbs, white on top and red on the bottom, floating around in a somewhat haphazard and lazy manner. The word that occurred to me at the time was 'playful'. They seemed to be circling around and teasing each other, all in slow-motion.

Hey, I say, come here, look at this. He comes and stands next to me and his eyes get wide and he shuts up. Neither one of us say a word as we stare for about 3 or 4 minutes, a fairly long time. Finally, he says something; his exact words:

“I know for a fact neither you or I took any acid in the last 24 hours.”

After another minute or so they all started drifting upward and disappeared into the clouds. We sit down and again, don't say anything. Then he looks me in the eye, smiles, and says, Well, I guess I better be going, and takes his stuff and leaves. Never saw him before or since.

After 'fishing bobbers' the next thing I thought was, are those Chinese lanterns? That's sort of what they looked like and how they moved. But then: Fishing bobber painted Chinese lanterns? I looked on the internet for images, and could find none with that color scheme.

If I find out in this lifetime those were Chinese lanterns, I'm ready to accept that. But for now, they will remain 'unidentified flying objects'.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th October 2019), boja (24th October 2019), Cara (24th October 2019), Forest Denizen (26th October 2019), Ivanhoe (24th October 2019), Valerie Villars (24th October 2019), william r sanford72 (26th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,620 times in 20,704 posts

The latest episode of Dark Journalist has some interesting perspectives on Close Encounters from Walter Bosley
    DARK JOURNALIST, WALTER BOSLEY
    10/25/19
    X-SERIES 70: X-PROTECT UFO THE MOST DANGEROUS GAME REVEALED
    MORRIS JESSUP ANTI-GRAVITY SECRET
    SPECIAL GUEST WALTER BOSLEY

Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bluegreen (26th October 2019), Forest Denizen (26th October 2019), william r sanford72 (26th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3