+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Meet the Targeted Individual (aka "TI") Community

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Openmindedskeptic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,359 times in 313 posts

Default Meet the Targeted Individual (aka "TI") Community

Quote Recently, thousands of people around the world are claiming to be having the exact same terrifying experience. They all report the same symptoms: hearing operator voices in their heads, suffering from ‘electronic torture’ and being subject to organised stalking - they call themselves ‘Targeted Individuals’. A number have attempted many things to relieve their pain - from living life on the run to surgically removing their own flesh because they believe it’s implanted with microchips.

VICE follows a growing community who say they are being targeted as part of a government programme that is harassing and controlling them using hidden technology.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

Atlas (10th June 2017), avid (10th June 2017), BMJ (9th June 2017), Cidersomerset (9th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2017), gaiagirl (10th June 2017), heather6thsense (10th June 2017), justntime2learn (9th June 2017), Lifebringer (9th June 2017), Mike (30th January 2024), Molly4US (17th July 2017), Pam (20th July 2017), Patient (9th June 2017), regnak (10th June 2017), Tintin (10th June 2017), william r sanford72 (9th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,620 times in 5,415 posts

Default Re: Meet the Targeted Individual (aka "TI") Community

At the Awake and Aware 2016 Camelot conference at High Elms Manor in the UK 2016 I had the pleasure of listening to Miles Johnston with whom I also briefly chatted. He has been doing some ground-breaking work around this particular area for some years now and I'd suggest to anyone interested that they visit his site, here: https://thebasesproject.org/bases-sp...une-24th-25th/. Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to get along to hear him this year but would recommend that anyone in that vicinity certainly try and go along, if they can.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

BMJ (10th June 2017), Pam (20th July 2017), regnak (10th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 times in 356 posts

Ken Rohla: How to Neutralize Radiation and Chemtrails From the Sky, Your Garden, and Your Body

help targeted people
    Last edited by regnak; 11th June 2017 at 16:19.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to regnak For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (16th August 2017), Pam (20th July 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

It's sad what passes as journalism nowadays. Why didn't Vice interview microwave weapons expert Barrie Trower who resides in the UK for this report?

The producers of the video didn't investigate the current state of remote neurological weapons at all. Unsurprisingly, the Vice video does what all journalistic pieces on Ti's do and that is portray victims as a bunch of crazy people who reaffirm each other's beliefs over the internet.
    Last edited by Openmindedskeptic; 11th June 2017 at 03:28.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

Adam73483 (23rd July 2017), Atlas (11th June 2017), BMJ (11th June 2017), Pam (20th July 2017), regnak (11th June 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,074 times in 8,172 posts

I admit I'm still quite clueless about this TI thing ( thankfully ).

I'm just listening to this Rense interview with
    Eric Karlstrom:

Jeff Rense

Published on 8 Jun 2017
    The Jeff Rense Radio Archives contain interviews with over 18,000 people over a period of 24 years. Access and listen to some of the most stunning people of our times in often unforgettable interviews just like this one.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (13th June 2017), Molly4US (31st July 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    It's very simple, really. Western governments are testing radio frequency based mind-hacking technology to determine if they can make their victims appear to be paranoid schizophrenics with delusions of persecution. The people featured in the video are probably just test subjects before the tech is used more widely to suppress activist's and dissident's rights.

I think the big mistake the people in the video make is stating authoritatively that they have some sort of chip in them. No doubt that misconception is promulgated by the misinformation trolls who also lump extraterrestrials and demons in with the Ti phenomenon. As you'd expect, when you're committing crimes against humanity and robbing people of their free will, you need to go to extraordinary lengths to hide it.

To learn more about non-consensual human experimentation I suggest researching the Tuskegee syphilis experiments and MK-Ultra. These are not silly conspiracy theories but rather heinous well documented historical programs conducted by a democratically elected government on its citizenry.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

BMJ (13th June 2017), norman (12th June 2017), Pam (20th July 2017), Sue (Ayt) (30th January 2024)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Would Vice ask surviving victims of a biological weapon attack how the toxins used against them work? Why then do they ask those claiming to be victims of neurological weapons attacks how those function? Shouldn't experts on next generation weaponry have been interviewed for the Vice piece? We know a plethora of non-conventional weapons are a reality especially after CNN's recent report on LaWS.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

Pam (20th July 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

I think the big mistake the people in the video make is stating authoritatively that they have some sort of chip in them. No doubt that misconception is promulgated by the misinformation trolls who also lump extraterrestrials and demons in with the Ti phenomenon. As you'd expect, when you're committing crimes against humanity and robbing people of their free will, you need to go to extraordinary lengths to hide it.
    [/QUOTE]

I think you are correct here. Although I am sure it feels like there must be some sort of physical mechanism doing this to them such as a chip, it is entirely possible that there is nothing physical there.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Openmindedskeptic (20th July 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    I think you are correct here. Although I am sure it feels like there must be some sort of physical mechanism doing this to them such as a chip, it is entirely possible that there is nothing physical there.
    With the rapid advancements in nanotechnology it's entirely possible that the implants are too small to be detected. That's if implants are even necessary which I suspect they're not because the CIA contractor known to have been working on remote mind hacking, José Manuel Rodríguez Delgado, suggested he had moved beyond the need for implants back in the 1980's.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

Pam (25th July 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

So, I am wondering if there are some Avalon Members who don't mind saying whether they are targeted individuals or not. When did it happen? What types of harassment do you get? Who do you think is involved in doing it to you? Do you think it would be a bad idea to divulge that one is a targeted individual on the Avalon forum. I mean, when a person is looking for work, employers are able to get more and more access to private information to make their decisions on whether or not they want to hire you.

That being said. . . I will say, since this is a member only website, that I have been a Target all of my life, but fully onslaught with V2K and weapons began in 2005. I can give more details, but it is more fun to have a dialogue with other people, especially non-skeptics.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Pam (25th July 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Molly, please fill out the targeted individual survey so your testimony is accurately recorded. The video below should answer any questions you may have.

Global Targeted Individual Survey

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

Molly4US (24th July 2017), Pam (25th July 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I am so pleased! I just finished sending an e-mail so that I can receive the Survey! How exciting! I should not get so giddy, as filling out the survey does not mean the torture is over, but maybe a bit nearer. Thank you Openmindedskeptic. I am so thankful that you placed the video link in your post, and was grateful how informatively step by step it was. A little helping hand goes a long way. Be blessed and be safe.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Openmindedskeptic (25th July 2017), Pam (25th July 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I'm just listening to this Rense interview with
    Eric Karlstrom:

Jeff Rense

Published on 8 Jun 2017
    The Jeff Rense Radio Archives contain interviews with over 18,000 people over a period of 24 years. Access and listen to some of the most stunning people of our times in often unforgettable interviews just like this one.
    Thank you Norman. This is the very best targeted individual/gang stalking interviews I have EVER heard during the first 59 minutes! Unfortunately, he started getting anti-Jewish and anti-Bush. That was disappointing. It would have been nice if the whole show was consistent all the way through, but maybe he changed to being covert in his dialogue so I will need to listen again to try to read between the lines. I had put off listening to it due to the green gooey goblins on the opening picture, but it confirms so much of what I have had to discover myself through many years of suffering. Definitely UnAmerican techniques and tools. Hurtful how many people live on United States soil who forgot about Hitler and the holocaust. Perverse and shameful, and terrifying. Me: lifelong TI, but full onslaught: Now in my 13th year.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 31st July 2017 at 07:07. Reason: add point

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Hervé (31st July 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,165 posts

For what its worth, I was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome in September 2001 (2 days' after 9/11). It continues sporadically to this day.

I was interested to learn that the 3G network was launched in that year (2001) and can't help wondering if that had a lot to do with it. Now we have 5G happening and I am finding that similar symptoms to those I had in 2001 are stronger lately than they have been for a few years.

Of course there are a number of reasons for these symptoms (not all of them malevolent), and the whole situation is quite complex, but I really think the 5G and previous G networks have a lot to answer for.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Hervé (31st July 2017), Molly4US (5th August 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Openmindedskeptic (here)
    It's very simple, really. Western governments are testing radio frequency based mind-hacking technology to determine if they can make their victims appear to be paranoid schizophrenics with delusions of persecution. The people featured in the video are probably just test subjects before the tech is used more widely to suppress activist's and dissident's rights.

To learn more about non-consensual human experimentation I suggest researching the Tuskegee syphilis experiments and MK-Ultra. These are not silly conspiracy theories but rather heinous well documented historical programs conducted by a democratically elected government on its citizenry.

When people with low ideals are hired or worm themselves into authoritative positions of power they have a tendency to want to egotistically scrap good stuff, and try new ways which were already known to be harmful and destructive.

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,074 times in 8,172 posts

TRUTH BE TOLD TARGETED INDIVIDUALS SYMPOSIUM PRESENTED BY VAXXCHOICE AND DR. ANA MIHALCEA
    January 26th, 2024

SPEAKERS
    Todd Callender, Esq. - Legal Experience with Targeted Individuals
    Richard Lighthouse - Overview of the elements of the Targeted Program
    Dr. Ana Mihalcea - My experience treating patients who are Targeted Individuals
    Dr. Len Ber - Non-Kinetic Brain Injury - the correct diagnosis for "Havana Syndrome"
    Ana Toledo, Esq. - Legal path for ending the Targeting Program
    Major Jeffrey Prather – Designated a Prime Target on Duty

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/DL4ugIVegPSh/
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Chakra (30th January 2024), Harmony (9th February 2024), Miller (9th February 2024)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

TRUTH BE TOLD TARGETED INDIVIDUALS SYMPOSIUM PRESENTED BY VAXXCHOICE AND DR. ANA MIHALCEA
    January 26th, 2024

SPEAKERS
    Todd Callender, Esq. - Legal Experience with Targeted Individuals
    Richard Lighthouse - Overview of the elements of the Targeted Program
    Dr. Ana Mihalcea - My experience treating patients who are Targeted Individuals
    Dr. Len Ber - Non-Kinetic Brain Injury - the correct diagnosis for "Havana Syndrome"
    Ana Toledo, Esq. - Legal path for ending the Targeting Program
    Major Jeffrey Prather – Designated a Prime Target on Duty

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/DL4ugIVegPSh/
    Glad you posted this - I found it earlier today. And was just checking to see if anyone else had posted it.

Great minds think alike as they say!

Great video a must watch!

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Harmony (9th February 2024), Miller (9th February 2024), norman (30th January 2024)

+ Reply to Thread