+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My Summary of a Life Time of Paranormal-UFO/Alien Experiences

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,818 times in 1,352 posts

Default Re: My Summary of a Life Time of Paranormal-UFO/Alien Experiences

Since the subject of humorous vs serious approaches to ET contact/abductions has been brought up on this thread, I've written my perspective and posted it here so as not to change the topic of the thread.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bluegreen (11th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th June 2017), Spiral (12th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tintin Quarantino (here)
    DylansDad: there is what I call the zeal of youth, often, and this is a good thing. It is the honest pursuit of ideal that can tend to wane as we get older. As we get older we appreciate the value of that and welcome its expression at the same time as realising that a greater understanding of such phenomena either through experience, as you have, or understanding of, does indeed make us more comfortable and accepting of it. As you say, the lightening up which is of course, etymologically, illumination. It is I think a lovely place to be. This in essence is the awakening of the karast (from where we get 'Christ') and as the late Laurence Gardner described as the 'genius loci': the light within. I shall read, and thank you for sharing, your other document. You seem to be doing what we are supposed to do in this spiritual experience as a human being: evolving to your own higher consciousness, with a smile. That is in itself amazing.
    I think that humor is a coping mechanism, and works much more successfully than coping mechanisms that dull the mind like alcohol or drugs. Many of the famous classical comedians developed their humor from very harsh starts in life. Humor became a functional (versus dysfunctional) coping strategy.

To this day, I am quite wary of individuals who are constantly dead serious. I fear that there is much emotional baggage there that is repressed beneath an ironclad veneer of sober judgment. I notice that young adults who take on an interest in a topic are often tediously serious. I understand this, but find it quite annoying to be chastised by "kids" half my age (or more so) because I do not share their semi-religious fervor for a topic. In all likelihood, at a past phase of my life, I may have shared that fervor.

But such earnest "seekers" need to understand that humor is a very important coping mechanism for some of us. If they wish to take that away from us, do they plan to take on our psychological care, our well being, our PTSD?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dylansdad For This Post:

Bruno (13th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th June 2017), Spiral (12th June 2017), Tintin (12th June 2017), TrumanCash (11th June 2017), Valerie Villars (8th November 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,475 times in 10,168 posts

Last edited by Bluegreen; 11th June 2017 at 23:08.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Bruno (13th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th June 2017), Valerie Villars (8th November 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    Thank you for sharing Dylansdad (Mr Zimmerman?). I'm interested in viewpoints that may be new to me, and appreciated those presented in the 'Musings'. It did occur to me that here is a guy who must've read Mad magazine at least once in his life.

LOL. Yes, I did read MAD Magazine as a kid. I also watched the TV show BEWITCHED, so I was implicated in Satanic activities at a young age (This is in response to right wing fundie Christians who proclaim that if you have been abducted, it is because you have engaged in occult activity).

Seriously, I do not know who Mr. Zimmerman is, so I missed the reference.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dylansdad For This Post:

Bluegreen (11th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th June 2017), Valerie Villars (8th November 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,475 times in 10,168 posts

Last edited by Bluegreen; 11th June 2017 at 23:18.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th June 2017), Valerie Villars (8th November 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    Dylan's dad

Yeah? Whatdaya want, buddy?
    Attached Images  

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dylansdad For This Post:

Bluegreen (11th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th June 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 289 posts

I was interested in reading the docs, but they are removed. Was that intentionally Dylansdad?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th June 2017), Spiral (12th June 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Today is June 13, 2017. I tried to find the document which is the subject of this post, but it HAS BEEN REMOVED. Can anyone say why or summarize the subject of the experience DD had?

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

If the subject was of Alien Abduction, I believe I have the reason for them and why they are repeated within generations. The GREYS are gradually morphing their GENES with ours over several generations within given families, gradually building US into THEM, because THEY ARE TRYING TO CREATE A HUMAN HIVE MIND RACE ON INSTRUCTIONS OF THE ANUNNAKI WHO WISH TO KEEP US ENSLAVED AND NOT A THREAT TO THEM. BINGO FOLKS, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. THEY HAVE BASES THROUGHOUT THE CARIBBEAN AND HEADQUARTERS ON THE MOON. THE US MILITARY IS SOMEHOW IN AGREEMENT. THE ELITE ARE CONTROLLED BY THE ANUNNAKI. YOU MAY TAKE THAT TO THE BANK.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bluegreen (13th June 2017), Valerie Villars (8th November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2