+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dream about being dominated by evil spirits and redeemed by love

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Default Dream about being dominated by evil spirits and redeemed by love

I had a revealing dream recently. I dont remember a lot of details but there was a quiet overvoice that gave me a dialogue as the dream progressed.

I was watching a woman in a black dress who was walking about doing things. When she looked my way there was a blue-green point of light shining about six inches off her left cheek.

Then i asked the question 'can we be dominated by archons/evil spirits?'

The overvoice answered 'yes, up to 80% of our being can be dominated by those forces'. The implication was that the woman i was watching was being dominated in the same manner.

Then a young girl, under ten years old, appeared and started interacting with the woman. The girl brought love with her, and the woman started to reciprocate the love. Quite quickly the woman was freed of her darkness. She and the girl then went off together.

I then saw myself climbing up a steep set of approximately ten black metal steps. I understood this to mean that i was learning some lessons about evil.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Atlas (11th June 2017), betoobig (11th June 2017), Innocent Warrior (11th June 2017), Matthew (11th June 2017), Michelle Marie (12th June 2017), Noelle (11th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Default Re: Dream about being dominated by evil spirits and redeemed by love

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Then a young girl, under ten years old, appeared and started interacting with the woman. The girl brought love with her, and the woman started to reciprocate the love. Quite quickly the woman was freed of her darkness. She and the girl then went off together.

Quote I then saw myself climbing up a steep set of approximately ten black metal steps. I understood this to mean that i was learning some lessons about evil.
    Last edited by Atlas; 11th June 2017 at 05:31.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

betoobig (11th June 2017), Innocent Warrior (11th June 2017), Justplain (11th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

Default Re: Dream about being dominated by evil spirits and redeemed by love

Funny syncronicity, i had quite similar dream. In mine a possesed woman was coming towards me screaming, i felt scared at first but suddenly i stood still and said "i am the light , the light i am" and everything vanished leaving me with an awesome feeling with which i woke up feeling loved, invencible.
    WOnder if there are more people with similar dreams, i bet there are...
    Thanks for sharing thus giving me the opotunity to do the same.
    Much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Justplain (12th June 2017), Michelle Marie (12th June 2017), Noelle (11th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread