+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Love or fight, how will you spend your energy?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member RMF808's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Love or fight, how will you spend your energy?

This story has had many names in many cultures and there is a reason for that. It's message transcends time even though not all ears can hear it. I bring this up today as a reminder for all of us that we do create the world around us and dictate how we feel about it. Today we will call this story A tale of two wolves.

An old Cherokee chief was teaching his grandson about life...

"A fight is going on inside me," he said to the boy.
    "It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves.

"One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, self-doubt, and ego.

"The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith.

"This same fight is going on inside you - and inside every other person, too."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather,
    "Which wolf will win?"

The old chief simply replied,
    "The one you feed."

We are all here trying to live the same life. We want to be happy and feel loved. Maybe learn a little from this journey and possibly bring joy to something outside of our own soul. Some may have children others may opt not to but just have a pet. And many can start a garden or plant a tree. All of these have the commonality of realizing that there is something else outside of yourself and it requires love just as we do.

In our desire to protect what we love we must protect it from outside danger. Nurture it in the form of water and food. We all do the best we can based on the knowledge we have accrued throughout our individual lives. After all, if we are still alive, whatever we have been doing has worked. We use our experience to teach the young. Do this and not that. This will make you grow, this will make you sick. It is important for us to make sure that our knowledge is communicated in a manner that it is understandable and put to practice.

When your world is your little family, some call this "tribal thinking" and is necessary to ensure your survival but then what. "As long as the tribal mentality within us remains unexamined, we unwittingly subject others to our tribal laws." After a certain amount of time we are simply recycling the same ideas to the point of incestual thought. Without difference, there can be no spiritual growth. That yearning for change seems to be inevitable throughout time as far as we can tell and we all know we wouldn't be here today without it.

This thought seems to date back to creation itself mathematically in the form of constructive/destructive interference. This is where two wavelengths become in synchronization with one another to double their magnitudes or cancel each other out to flatten their magnitudes. People have always felt better being around people of like mind due to the resonance between them thereby amplifying their own waves. This is seen anywhere you get multiple people together and they are on the same wavelength so to speak. Beginning with a tribe, then to a city, a country a religion, a concert or even a yoga retreat.

However, when there is a wavelength out of phase with your own there is a disturbance between the two and erase all vibration and possibility of existence. Vibration is life. Even one of the most basic physical laws of our universe is that stronger magnetic fields cause weaker ones to align with them. It's just the way things are. We see this with people everywhere but I can't seem to make out which the stronger field is. It is as if we are just trying to pull the energy out of the other wave to amplify our own but never seems to work.

A wonderful explanation of this was in a book known as The Celestine Prophecy and it spoke of the struggle of energy between lifeforms. They would seem to consume energy of the other but what I see now is that re-vibrating your wave to make the other align with it requires energy and often the energy you receive rarely amounts to the energy that was required in the first place. While there is no guarantee you will get that energy anyway. So at the end of the entire struggle, how are we better for it?

Just the other day in my garden I learned to realize the resistance before the fight so that leads me to the Buddhist mentality of just accepting what is. Realize that there is another wave in existence other than your own and just marvel at the wonder that it is. Realize that if there were nothing else there would be nothing else. Zero difference allows for zero change. Once we realize that we are all waves which originated from the same source we realize that we are all one.

At the end of the day after all of the fight for energy, do we feel better? Are we merely energy consumers? Do we feel worse if we don't get that energy? A simple practice to feel better is to realize that the fight for energy is just an example of the evil wolf because we are the only one whom expends energy to get that energy. Then we take that energy and feed it to the wolf, whether we get that extra energy or not, we still must feed the wolf. As it turns out, the good wolf can be fed and thrive on simple joy or love. So I ask you, which of your wolves will win?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.gif
Views:	80
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	35445  

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Blacklight43 (13th June 2017), Bluegreen (12th June 2017), Bruno (12th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th June 2017), gaiagirl (12th June 2017), heather6thsense (13th June 2017), Michelle Marie (12th June 2017), mojo (12th June 2017), RunningDeer (13th June 2017), Zanshin (13th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: Love or fight, how will you spend your energy?

"How will you spend your energy" is a great key to vibrational empowerment! Nice thread, Shark! (RMF808).

I reread The Celestine Prophecy recently as it is so relevant to our times. We are becoming masters of energy and vibration while managing challenging circumstances on our planet.

Those of us that do resonate with high vibrations are forming a powerful unity consciousness. This is scientific, provable, reliable and we are becoming empowered with understanding the science and applying it. Heart-wise intelligence gets us off the duality fence so that we can perceive absolute Truth in the field of inner Peace that we have created.

Anyone who is stuck in their head, suffers from the confusion of duality. Head-heart cooperation and conscious decisions about receiving energy from Source, not drama, and discriminating how to use this precious Life energy brings Peace to our planet and those around us.

Thank you for this very important topic!

Peace to all hearts,
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

justntime2learn (12th June 2017), mojo (12th June 2017), RMF808 (12th June 2017), RunningDeer (13th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    "How will you spend your energy" is a great key to vibrational empowerment! Nice thread, Shark! (RMF808).

I reread The Celestine Prophecy recently as it is so relevant to our times. We are becoming masters of energy and vibration while managing challenging circumstances on our planet.

Those of us that do resonate with high vibrations are forming a powerful unity consciousness. This is scientific, provable, reliable and we are becoming empowered with understanding the science and applying it. Heart-wise intelligence gets us off the duality fence so that we can perceive absolute Truth in the field of inner Peace that we have created.

Anyone who is stuck in their head, suffers from the confusion of duality. Head-heart cooperation and conscious decisions about receiving energy from Source, not drama, and discriminating how to use this precious Life energy brings Peace to our planet and those around us.

Thank you for this very important topic!

Peace to all hearts,
    MM
    I love it! Thank you for your kind words. There was a conversation with a friend and he said ,"You have to read this book, the Celestine Prophecy." Since then, I would read it and then give it away to someone. Later I would get it again, read it and then give it away. I think it was about 9 times. It is very important in these times but not everyone is ready to read it yet.

As stars, we just need to shine our light into all directions, those that like the light will come. Mahalo & aloha.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Ol' Roy (13th June 2017), RunningDeer (13th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

A Great White as an avatar and he aint showing much love, but I'm sure there's a story there as in all the other choices we see on the forum... but no matter if a Great White is delivering the message one path is the better choice... but why does it seem so difficult?

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    A Great White as an avatar and he aint showing much love, but I'm sure there's a story there as in all the other choices we see on the forum... but no matter if a Great White is delivering the message one path is the better choice... but why does it seem so difficult?

So that's what the avatar is for? I'm new here. It's supposed to be the entity bringing you a message? Yours looks like a rock that resembles an alien skull or something. Are you big into ufology? I guess most of us here are. Is there a cool story to your rock? My pic was just one of my favorite sharks, his name was Mau and he was one of the new individual animals that we identified at Isla Guadalupe and I really liked the pic. Poor guy though, he is so misunderstood. I have worked with them for thousands of hours and have absolutely no idea of facial expressions. I guess I should just use my profile pic, at least I'm smiling.

If you are asking why the path of love is so difficult, I think it may be because we have so many people pulling on us energetically in almost every aspect of our lives. That is why I am so thankful to find Avalon. So many more like minded people here with better odds of finding wavelengths to synchronize with. Other places, people have no repercussion for being rude so they just tear each other apart. That is just my personal opinion though. I wrote the thread to remind myself I guess and others can read it if they like. Even comment if they wish. Fortunately, here it is easy to use your ignore list if people don't seem to vibe with you.

Were you asking why it seemed so difficult for me, for you or just in general. Thanks for your comment, aloha & namasté

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Atlas (13th June 2017), Ol' Roy (13th June 2017), RunningDeer (13th June 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

[QUOTE=mojo;1159722]A Great White as an avatar and he aint showing much love

There we go, I feel like a child the more I grow.

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote So that's what the avatar is for?
    Sorry if I offended you and Avatars might not have any meaning for some people ....

Below is an Avalon thread about avatars and mine actually does have a meaning...
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...26#post1142526

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Ol' Roy (13th June 2017), RunningDeer (13th June 2017)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote So that's what the avatar is for?
    Sorry if I offended you and Avatars might not have any meaning for some people ....

Below is an Avalon thread about avatars and mine actually does have a meaning...
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...26#post1142526

Not offended at all. I'm just trying to learn the ropes here. So far I have been corrected, so to speak, on several different occasions. I didn't try to make that sound like I was offended. Sorry if it came out that way.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

mojo (13th June 2017), Ol' Roy (13th June 2017), RunningDeer (13th June 2017)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

no worries it came of as humorous to me as your message is about love and shark image looked as if it was ready to dig in to its' next meal...and welcome to the forum.... wow actually your shark image is right on the mark if when you say love or fight... it might mean fighting that shark off!...lol
    Last edited by mojo; 13th June 2017 at 00:28.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

RunningDeer (13th June 2017)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

no worries it came of as humorous to me as your message is about love and shark image looked as if it was ready to dig in to its' next meal...and welcome to the forum.... wow actually your shark image is right on the mark if when you say love or fight... it might mean fighting that shark off!...lol

Now I can definitely see the humor. Interesting thought about the shark though. He was just trying to do something as basic as the rest of us, eat. Maybe that was him "loving" life by choosing to continue to live. Unfortunately, we pulled the bait away from them most of the time but when they got it I cheered. My deckhands were the bait operators so we all gave them **** when they lost the bait

Back to the shark though, maybe that is the point, seeing beauty in something outside of ourselves. I'm going to change the picture back the white shark with a cold sore. Thanks again, aloha.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Bluegreen (13th June 2017), mojo (13th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread