+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A complete description of us working with aliens

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member RMF808's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,066 times in 202 posts

Arrow A description of us working with aliens

I really hope this is fake. Have any of you seen this before? This is like a users guidebook to aliens and our interactions with them. A very interesting read whether it is fact or fiction.

http://whale.to/b/BluePlanetProject.pdf

A scientists account of us working with aliens.
    Last edited by RMF808; 12th June 2017 at 16:56.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Art (12th June 2017), BMJ (12th June 2017), Bruno (12th June 2017), CurEus (12th June 2017), DbDraad (13th June 2017), drneglector (12th June 2017), Nasu (12th June 2017), Spiral (12th June 2017), The Moss Trooper (12th June 2017), Tintin (12th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

Default Re: A complete description of us working with aliens

Seems like a pretty decent primer.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

RMF808 (12th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thank you for your comment but I will be honest that I'm not sure exactly how you mean it. Did you read any or most of it? When I first did I was unsure of how to feel about it.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

Thank's for posting these doc's RMF808, can be helpful in concluding whether a case is legit or not.

I'd be a bit dubious of these, for a couple of reason's, straight off the bat. They are presented in the preface as: "the personal note and scientific diary of a scientist.." OK, it certainly doesn't read like scientific notes or a scientist's personal diary, it read's like written fiction, with the chart's and diagram's at the beginning, the helpful explanation's of who's who, and the ever-so-helpful, just-on-the-cusp-of-believability art work of the different alien races.

I've seen scientific diaries before and usually, but not always, they are only meaningful to the scientist/s, not always, granted, but usually. these appear to be far too neat and well put together. Imagine if they were dropped on a sidewalk and someone picked them up and started reading. By the time they finished reading they would have an absolute understanding, and visualisation, of the races here on Earth, the visitors, their language and some of the tech. This is what makes me wonder.

Thanks for posting.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

RMF808 (12th June 2017), Tintin (12th June 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,798 times in 5,537 posts

Yes, thanks for posting this RMF808. I'm inclined to the view that some of this information may well have been legitimately sourced and some of this is fairly familiar as the late Bill Cooper and Phil Schneider have shared some of this before. I wouldn't attest to this being the work of a scientist, strictly speaking: there are grammatical bloopers here that suggests an interested individual may have pulled together some information already in circulation. (The Alien Races Book as well as the aforementioned). As with much of this sort of material it should certainly be very carefully filtered. In here there is likely to be gold along with a lot of iron pyrite I shouldn't wonder. Still, it makes for an extremely interesting read.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,541 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by RMF808 (here)
    I really hope this is fake. Have any of you seen this before? This is like a users guidebook to aliens and our interactions with them. A very interesting read whether it is fact or fiction.

I believe (but am not certain: maybe someone else can check) this is straight out of Val Valerian's (Capt John Grace's) MATRIX series of books, probably Matrix II.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (12th June 2017), Atlas (13th June 2017), BMJ (12th June 2017), drneglector (12th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th June 2017), GaelVictor (13th June 2017), justntime2learn (12th June 2017), kirolak (12th June 2017), RMF808 (13th June 2017), Spiral (12th June 2017), Tintin (12th June 2017)

11. Link to Post #7
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,798 times in 5,537 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by RMF808 (here)

I believe (but am not certain: maybe someone else can check) this is straight out of Val Valerian's (Capt John Grace's) MATRIX series of books, probably Matrix II.
    Thanks Bill. On immediate looking certainly the text may have been re-worded a little but it does look like a source for this, but not the only one. Matrix II, indeed.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th June 2017), GaelVictor (13th June 2017), justntime2learn (12th June 2017), RMF808 (13th June 2017), Spiral (12th June 2017)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

I read/skimmed a few pages...

Nothing stood out as exceptional but it does seem to be the Martix "updated and enhanced" considerably. "Seems" much of this this material has been covered before by contactees/whistleblowers or whomever likes to have those document's as part of an "accepted truth"

One speaks as a "scientist" and the other as an "investigator". There are grammar and spelling mistakes. I really don't know how government reports or investigator journals are usually formatted or were formatted in the past.
    Last edited by CurEus; 13th June 2017 at 03:56.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th June 2017), RMF808 (13th June 2017)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

As I stated, true or not, I found it interesting. Hope you do too. How will we ever know....

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Atlas (13th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th June 2017), Tintin (13th June 2017)

17. Link to Post #10
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th June 2017)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

A few years back I remember hearing someone on the History Channel quoting this book & had quite a time of it trying to find where I could buy it. It really was an eye opener for me. I added notations in it of things I kept learning & in Nov. passed it along to a couple of my grandkids...hope it helps them think "outside the box"!
    Our never ending search trying to figure out what is actually going on, 'eh Spiral?! Thanks, Atlas!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Atlas (13th June 2017), RMF808 (13th June 2017), shadowstalker (13th June 2017), Tintin (13th June 2017)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    A few years back I remember hearing someone on the History Channel quoting this book & had quite a time of it trying to find where I could buy it. It really was an eye opener for me. I added notations in it of things I kept learning & in Nov. passed it along to a couple of my grandkids...hope it helps them think "outside the box"!
    Our never ending search trying to figure out what is actually going on, 'eh Spiral?! Thanks, Atlas!

Thanks Foxie! This is the best place for "outside of the box" thinkers. The reason why I give it some credence is that it was very well written by a knowledgeable person. Some of the topics addressed within were not written by just an everyday Joe. Though it may have been written before says nothing about what it is based on and those that speak of the way it is written assume that it hasn't been touched up and edited for the average reader. Lots to think about! Thanks again Foxie! Aloha & namasté

22. The Following User Says Thank You to RMF808 For This Post:

Atlas (13th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread