+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dark side organizational structure and playing the game

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,260 times in 2,136 posts

Default Dark side organizational structure and playing the game

If we had a better understanding of how the dark side has organized their chain of command in this local universe (or maybe just Earth), learning how to create the personal reality we want may become easier to manifest.

My personal goal is freedom, well being, joy, love and truth for all who want it.

My best guess of the control structure is: (there is likely some cross over of the players)
    1. Artificial Intelligence
    2. Archons
    3. ETs: Reptilians (some, not all) and other races.
    4. Orions (Reptilians)
    5. Illuminati
    6. International Banksters
    7. Politicians and law makers owned by corporations or blackmailed after being setup and video taped having sex with minors.

I suspect that many of us have memories of dark side tactics used in other worlds, in other lifetimes, and we also have memories of tactics used by us to win the game.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Your Power.png
Views:	60
Size:	471.5 KB
ID:	35454
    Please weigh in with your opinion if it feels good to do so.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 12th June 2017 at 23:52.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Atlas (12th June 2017), Baby Steps (13th June 2017), Bluegreen (13th June 2017), Chester (14th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th June 2017), Franny (13th June 2017), Innocent Warrior (13th June 2017), justntime2learn (12th June 2017), Mike (13th June 2017), Nasu (14th June 2017), NeedleThreader (12th June 2017), Noelle (17th June 2017), norski (13th June 2017), Spiral (12th June 2017), toppy (13th June 2017), Valley (13th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Default Re: Dark side organizational structure and playing the game

What about Big Pharma?

Big Pharma is NOT the problem

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th June 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (13th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

All his stats are right, life expectancy and all during different periods, even the rubella vaccines and previously crippled children from mother who had caught rubella while pregnant (this is one vaccine that may be useful).

The problem is not with vaccination as such, but with what is put in the vaccines as adjuvant to stimulate the immune system and also the huge amount of vaccines given in much too early age on one hand.

On the other had, the problem is greed, big pharma greed. Reasonable profits from expensive manufacturing is understandable, but using a pill developed for one illness and trying it or selling it form something else because it does not make enough money IS NOT FINE. Pushing a vaccine that has not been thoroughly tested just to make money is not fine either

The problem is corporate greed. And the other problem is that that greed had lobbyist succeeding in stopping natural medecine discoveries and usage.

etc.etc.

Quote Posted by Atlas (here)
    What about Big Pharma?

How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Art (13th June 2017), Atlas (13th June 2017), Baby Steps (13th June 2017), Blacklight43 (13th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th June 2017), GaelVictor (13th June 2017), Nasu (14th June 2017), Noelle (17th June 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (13th June 2017), sandy (13th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Atlas (here)
    What about Big Pharma?

Addressing solutions should be our priority once a problem is recognized.

If Big Pharma is so greedy that they use their influence to attack natural medicine, then our solution is research and self education.

We need to find a solution for forced vaccinations that are damaging and killing young children. Perhaps mandatory jail time (not fines) for those responsible for the decision to put mercury and other toxic ingredients in the vaccinations would be helpful.

Looking at the hierarchy of control, the revolving door between government and big pharma (including Monsato), it is all the same level.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 13th June 2017 at 03:11.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Atlas (13th June 2017), Baby Steps (13th June 2017), Flash (13th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th June 2017), Nasu (14th June 2017), Noelle (17th June 2017), sandy (13th June 2017), uzn (13th June 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Playing the game with the dark side can be educational, a thrilling ride and uncomfortable. Sometimes all at the same time.

In the dream state I have met Reptilians. Some I have killed and some I have loved. One held a knife to his chest and dared me to push it in. My response was indifference. Perhaps it was a test.

My bottom line suspicion is that we (light and dark) are all eternal multi dimensional energies playing Prime Creator's never ending game of creation and self discovery. Those playing the dark side agenda are our worthy opponents. Perhaps we need each other to grow.

Someday, in some reality, maybe not this one, I expect to have a big laugh about all the drama but I am not there yet.

Now I am here to play the game, a multi-dimensional chess game for consciousness, and help in some unknown and undefined way. My navigational compass for this reality is my intuition and declared intent to feel good, and paying attention to that reminder that I sometimes hear in my head "Love is the only answer". Love is the opposite of fear.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 13th June 2017 at 04:14.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Atlas (13th June 2017), Baby Steps (13th June 2017), Blacklight43 (13th August 2017), Bruno (14th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th June 2017), Nasu (14th June 2017), Noelle (17th June 2017), section9 (13th June 2017), Spiral (17th June 2017), Valley (13th June 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,268 times in 2,725 posts

Lets not forget that its greed for control not money. do you think that big pharma owners are not aware that money has no real value that its print at will. then of course the gang has to have a leader otherwise with their greed they will be fighting among themselves in no time.

to be free is not to participate with the rat race. To bad its difficult to transition to money less living because they had cut us out from nature. and they been successful in convincing almost all sheeple that money is the path to freedom. while its true that we get more freedom with more money in the matrix we also become slaves to money. But real freedom doable, maybe start farming no matter how small.

No matter who leads or whatever their organizational structure is, non participating to the rat race is the only solution I see. but then again it comes down to education as mentioned above. "be the change you wanted to see"
    Last edited by Bubu; 13th June 2017 at 03:51.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Atlas (13th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th June 2017), Noelle (17th June 2017), Spiral (17th June 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,221 times in 554 posts

Fascinating personal experiences with Reptilians you 2 are sharing Ron &Rachel.

I also had a powerful dream experience once after thinking to myself that I'd like to have a talk with the leader of the reptilians while i was getting ready to sleep & maybe learn if they were actually for real. Sure enough i had a 'dream' shortly after falling asleep & found myself having a conversation with what sounded like a very powerful and yet heavily laboured sounding being. His speech was in a very low and ragged voice, speaking quite slow and methodically. We probably spoke for less than 5 minutes and i forgot most of the conversation now, but towards the end i asked him genuinely if there was anything i could help him with, as he sounded like he was breathing heavily and maybe struggling within himself about something, perhaps mentally or physically...but after i asked him that question he started laughing in a very low rumbling voice for about a whole minute it seemed, taking several breaths and laughing over and over again.

After about a minute of the laughing he finally stopped and i woke up from the 'dream'...& i realized i had only been aleep for about 15 minutes or so. During the whole 'dream' i never saw anything...i was only hearing him. After waking i was quite unsettled, & took a while to get relaxed & get back to sleep. I never tried that again.
    Be Flexible, In Body and Mind... Be Wise and Prize What You Find... Be Clear, No Fear to Blind... Be Nice, Think Twice, Be Kind

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th June 2017), Innocent Warrior (13th June 2017), Noelle (17th June 2017), Spiral (17th June 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    If we had a better understanding of how the dark side has organized their chain of command in this local universe (or maybe just Earth), learning how to create the personal reality we want may become easier to manifest.

My personal goal is freedom, well being, joy, love and truth for all who want it.

My best guess of the control structure is: (there is likely some cross over of the players)
    2. Archons
    4. Orions (Reptilians)
    5. Illuminati
    7. Politicians and law makers owned by corporations or blackmailed after being setup and video taped having sex with minors.

I suspect that many of us have memories of dark side tactics used in other worlds, in other lifetimes, and we also have memories of tactics used by us to win the game.

Attachment 35454
    We all might well find it much simpler structure than that Ron!

Most if not all in your list could be and or created by Djinn
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th June 2017), Noelle (17th June 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Playing the game with the dark side can be educational, a thrilling ride and uncomfortable. Sometimes all at the same time.

In the dream state I have met Reptilians. Some I have killed and some I have loved. One held a knife to his chest and dared me to push it in. My response was indifference. Perhaps it was a test.
    Watch out Ron, you say it's Thrilling O.O
    Keep emotions in check, they might already own you!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th June 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)

2. Archons
    4. Orions (Reptilians)
    5. Illuminati

Attachment 35454

Where would the Djinn be located in the organizational structure?
    What motivates them to do whatever they do?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th June 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

If you spend time looking into the structure, and have the awareness to grasp that there are corrupt humans who cross the line to being self-serving, at the expense of others - but above them , there are darker more sinister & powerful forces, you might think that fighting someone is the answer.

The really dark stuff above us would love that. They are stronger, and would have us for breakfast - if you meet them on their field of battle.

I just feel we are here to address their human minions. The ones who clearly are not acting in our interests.

So how to fight back? Again, attacking and violence helps them to cement their power position.

Maybe the Political sphere?

We recently got a new leader who said this then did this.

So does that mean he is corrupt and let us down? Not necessarily. It probably means that putting a few good people into a sick, corrupt system is NOT ENOUGH on it's own, but it is a step in the right direction. Trump could do more if he had more like-minded people in government. We have to put them in. We have to only vote for those who make stronger pledges that they will avoid wars and help ordinary people.

We are chipping away at a great evil edifice- it takes time and persistence.

Meantime, we at Avalon are showing the corruption to the world, and promoting the counter-narratives. We who are doing this have an obligation to be the best that we can be. To study, be rigorous, committed. To lift ourselves up. When people come to us and ask , we need to be well researched, articulate, avoid hysteria. Research & evidence.

If we can beat the minions at this level I do not think we need to worry about the dark masters above. We have huge amounts of help.

we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bluegreen (13th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th June 2017), Noelle (17th June 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (13th June 2017), Sunny-side-up (17th June 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,301 times in 1,173 posts

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    If you spend time looking into the structure, and have the awareness to grasp that there are corrupt humans who cross the line to being self-serving, at the expense of others - but above them , there are darker more sinister & powerful forces, you might think that fighting someone is the answer.

The really dark stuff above us would love that. They are stronger, and would have us for breakfast - if you meet them on their field of battle.

I just feel we are here to address their human minions. The ones who clearly are not acting in our interests.

So how to fight back? Again, attacking and violence helps them to cement their power position.

Maybe the Political sphere?

We recently got a new leader who said this then did this.

So does that mean he is corrupt and let us down? Not necessarily. It probably means that putting a few good people into a sick, corrupt system is NOT ENOUGH on it's own, but it is a step in the right direction. Trump could do more if he had more like-minded people in government. We have to put them in. We have to only vote for those who make stronger pledges that they will avoid wars and help ordinary people.

We are chipping away at a great evil edifice- it takes time and persistence.

Meantime, we at Avalon are showing the corruption to the world, and promoting the counter-narratives. We who are doing this have an obligation to be the best that we can be. To study, be rigorous, committed. To lift ourselves up. When people come to us and ask , we need to be well researched, articulate, avoid hysteria. Research & evidence.

If we can beat the minions at this level I do not think we need to worry about the dark masters above. We have huge amounts of help.

Have no clue about organizational structures, obviously have my own thoughts about these matters, that mentioned, imho the Djinn, Demons, Ancient Gods (post flood especially), Aliens, and whatever goes around is mostly 1 species... And it seems that we come from the same ancestor.

They follow Naga Sat An, obviously not alone.

Classic Saucers are Earth based, not Alien. The are simply Vimanas, pre-flood tech used for deceptive purposes.

Spheres are (these white/orange objects) are an entirely different technology based on, for example what is now called an temple, Ancient vibration tech.

There is no secret space fleet otherwise covert ops would not be mixed in with what seems civilian observatory vehicles. There would also be no need for Spy Shuttle. And they certainly wouldn't be so worried about what's lurking in the Sun, that they have to sent a probe, suddenly not melting away on millions miles from the sun, into it to take a look (example mixed ops).

Now, that doesn't mean they are not building stuff and experimenting with it.

But nothing happens without the approval of our Cousins.

It's not my intention to come across as absolute btw, it's kinda how I write from observation.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th June 2017), Spiral (17th June 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,554 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by Valley (here)
    Fascinating personal experiences with Reptilians you 2 are sharing Ron &Rachel.

I also had a powerful dream experience once after thinking to myself that I'd like to have a talk with the leader of the reptilians while i was getting ready to sleep & maybe learn if they were actually for real. Sure enough i had a 'dream' shortly after falling asleep & found myself having a conversation with what sounded like a very powerful and yet heavily laboured sounding being. His speech was in a very low and ragged voice, speaking quite slow and methodically. We probably spoke for less than 5 minutes and i forgot most of the conversation now, but towards the end i asked him genuinely if there was anything i could help him with, as he sounded like he was breathing heavily and maybe struggling within himself about something, perhaps mentally or physically...but after i asked him that question he started laughing in a very low rumbling voice for about a whole minute it seemed, taking several breaths and laughing over and over again.

After about a minute of the laughing he finally stopped and i woke up from the 'dream'...& i realized i had only been aleep for about 15 minutes or so. During the whole 'dream' i never saw anything...i was only hearing him. After waking i was quite unsettled, & took a while to get relaxed & get back to sleep. I never tried that again.
    Hi Valley, thanks for sharing, also fascinating.

I've deleted my posts now but just wanted to say they weren't reptilians I was writing about. I don't actually know who they are most of the time, shapeshifters who appear human mostly, not reptilians though.

I think there are numerous secret societies etc. and spiritism types at the top of the human org. structure but that they worship and are directed by non-human beings, probably more than one type.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 13th June 2017 at 13:49. Reason: Typo
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th June 2017), Noelle (17th June 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (15th June 2017), Spiral (17th June 2017), Valley (13th June 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Still - everybody is different, there are all kinds of entities incarnate here-with different experience, capabilities and missions.

I know one guy who says that he is an Angel.

I like Kavassilas when he talks about how powerful we are.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th June 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (15th June 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Still - everybody is different, there are all kinds of entities incarnate here-with different experience, capabilities and missions.

George would probably agree:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Disguise.png
Views:	24
Size:	462.8 KB
ID:	35456 Click image for larger version

Name:	Acknowledge Your Divinity.png
Views:	21
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	35457
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 13th June 2017 at 14:39.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Atlas (17th June 2017), Baby Steps (13th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th June 2017), Noelle (17th June 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)

2. Archons
    4. Orions (Reptilians)
    5. Illuminati

Attachment 35454

Where would the Djinn be located in the organizational structure?
    What motivates them to do whatever they do?
    (Where) They might well be the whole structure (They can be and or look how they like, masters of illusion)
    (What) They exist (creators, Destroyers.)
    They can be shaped by you, can be gifted to you until they want payback.
    If you use them they will end up owning you no matter how cleaver you think you are.
    Trick is to keep in the light and not get tainted.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Ron Mauer Sr (17th June 2017)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

George would probably agree:

Attachment 35456 Attachment 35457
    One of the few things that most of us can agree on -- that we are immortal beings with incredible power.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th June 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (17th June 2017)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Carol Clarke, welshseer15@aol.co.uk, UK psychic, gave me her feelings about the chain of command.
    http://ronmauer.net/Reading 6 Part 3 2017 Aug 05.mp3

Here is a rough transcript:

18:28 Now you talked about understanding
    18:31 creating and playing the game, and yes, I [?]
    18:36 would be helpful to understand the
    18:39 hierarchy and the tactics used by
    18:41 negative ETs, the archons, the agenda and
    18:45 AI. And yes, it is a multi-dimensional
    18:51 chess game for consciousness. as it it [?]
    18:55 would be good if we could always know
    18:57 the opposition and the chain of command
    18:59 but it's not always easy because they're
    19:04 very crafty. They change things. They
    19:07 change perceptions and I know that you
    19:12 know, it would be good that you don't
    19:14 feed the dark side with the fear or
    19:16 anxiety but it is this is really not [?]
    19:23 anything to do with knowing or
    19:25 understanding the goals. We I think we [?]
    19:28 understand the goals of the tactics
    19:32 because they sort of meet they want to [?]
    19:36 harvest us, harvest the energy. But I
    19:40 think that at the top of the list there
    19:46 are the Orions, the negative alliance,
    19:50 the archons are very close virgin [?].
    19:53 They like to play games they really do
    19:57 and they're the ones who are sort of
    20:01 pushing forward the development
    20:06 of artificial intelligence because it
    20:11 puts fear into people and I do think
    20:16 that maintaining your positive vibration
    20:20 and frequency I think that that is the
    20:24 much better way of dealing with things
    20:28 because we know what they want. We know
    20:33 what they're after and we just, if we are
    20:38 sensible, we do not let them have what
    20:41 they are looking for.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 13th August 2017 at 19:48.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

fourty-two (13th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread