+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Jimmy Church: Has Ufology been Infiltrated?

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Jimmy Church: Has Ufology been Infiltrated?

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Quote Posted by norman (here)
    The first hour missed by miles, to get anywhere near the problem.
    Agreed. This is boring as sh!t.
    Bunch of words
    but not much said. (yet)
    Yeah, but all those kissy-face obsequious ego-schmoozing words were so full of hot air that roundtable group was prolly ready to float.

Hey, if we strapped them to the table and lit all that hot gas, we'd have our first manned mission to Mars!

Ah, well, day late perhaps. Still, I thoroughly enjoyed the thread. Thanks, all!

Kitt
    Last edited by LadyKitt; 18th June 2017 at 03:21.

2. Link to Post #102
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by 9ofClubs (here)
    What is this message btw? I am not sure I know what it is even though I have read and watched many things from CG/DW.
    BE MORE LOVING AND SERVICE TO OTHERS! There’s the biggest CLUE!

To the caring person being more loving and service to others sounds like a really “nice” thing.

To those wanting (and holding) power over others, it is a MUST!
    You can’t have power over another if they are not in service to you.

This whole Service to Self/Service to Others Meme in the alternative is one big PSYOP! Creating Division and Separation!

If our collective global behaviours reflected compassion and kindness we would be acting sovereign and equal. No SERVICE involved. Humanitarianism, charity, altruism would become needless.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 18th June 2017 at 04:40.

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th June 2017), Hervé (30th June 2017), LadyKitt (18th June 2017), Mike (26th June 2017), norman (18th June 2017), Paprika (18th June 2017), RunningDeer (18th June 2017), Shadowself (18th June 2017), TrumanCash (19th June 2017)

4. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    What is this message btw? I am not sure I know what it is even though I have read and watched many things from CG/DW.

To the caring person being more loving and service to others sounds like a really “nice” thing.

This whole Service to Self/Service to Others Meme in the alternative is one big PSYOP! Creating Division and Separation!

If our collective global behaviours reflected compassion and kindness we would be acting sovereign and equal. No SERVICE involved. Humanitarianism, charity, altruism would become needless.
    I appreciate your candor and reflection on this subject. Would you mind adding more to the STO/STS meme. This one also seems scrambled in it's concept for me. I do believe it has been one of "turning the other cheek" (bible) only to be harmed in the end. Oh, unless one is only the observer and not taking the hits personally. The message I have at this time is to shut down FEELINGS of the empathic kind and just observe. But, then what??????

n

5. The Following User Says Thank You to raregem For This Post:

LadyKitt (18th June 2017)

6. Link to Post #104
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Would you mind adding more to the STO/STS meme
    Wish I had time for that but at the moment I’m swamped. Ever since I discovered the alternative though it has always intrigued me as it is bandied around everywhere . . . and personally I think it’s a ridiculous polarity.

But I think your request is a good one as I too would love to see a full investigation and expose into its origins and how it has become such an embedded “phrase”.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

LadyKitt (19th June 2017), raregem (20th June 2017)

8. Link to Post #105
    United States Avalon Member UfonautRadio's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Dolan is the only "A" lister that has been outspoken about CG and co being nothing more than "camp fire" stories. Shame on MUFON for not doing anything but assisting these snake oil folks the opportunity to grow their base with MUFON credibility attached.

I will have an open forum show live this Thursday to discuss for anyone that needs to offer a way to distance this "disclosure" group from the subject of Ufology. Unity in the community is a pleasant thought, but I would much rather have honesty in the community.

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to UfonautRadio For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th June 2017), Bill Ryan (26th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th June 2017), Matthew (30th June 2017), Mike (26th June 2017), norman (26th June 2017), RunningDeer (26th June 2017), Sequoia (30th June 2017), Spiral (26th June 2017), TrumanCash (30th June 2017), wnlight (3rd July 2017)

10. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,380 times in 8,335 posts

Quote Posted by UfonautRadio (here)
    I think Dolan is the only "A" lister that has been outspoken about CG and co being nothing more than "camp fire" stories. Shame on MUFON for not doing anything but assisting these snake oil folks the opportunity to grow their base with MUFON credibility attached.

I will have an open forum show live this Thursday to discuss for anyone that needs to offer a way to distance this "disclosure" group from the subject of Ufology. Unity in the community is a pleasant thought, but I would much rather have honesty in the community.
    Carrying a large shovel usually helps when you find a united community of flies on a pile of cow doo.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th June 2017), Mike (26th June 2017), Spiral (26th June 2017), turiya (29th June 2017), UfonautRadio (26th June 2017)

12. Link to Post #107
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)

Carrying a large shovel usually helps when you find a united community of flies on a pile of cow doo.
    And, a rather LARGE shovel if you really want to clean out the barn... It goes far beyond CG.

13. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to UfonautRadio For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th June 2017), Innocent Warrior (30th June 2017), Nasu (30th June 2017), wnlight (3rd July 2017)

15. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,436 times in 32,921 posts

Jesse's show (for newer members and guests, UfonautRadio is Jesse Randolph) can he heard here: (click the green button to listen live)

http://psn-radio.com/thursdays/ufonautradio — tonight (Thursday), 8 pm PST / 11 pm EST.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th June 2017 at 02:03.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th June 2017), Bob (30th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th June 2017), Innocent Warrior (30th June 2017), wnlight (3rd July 2017)

17. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

All are invited tonight. http://www.psn-radio.com/thursdays/ufonautradio/
    20:00 Thursday, Pacific Time (PT) is 04:00 Friday, British Summer Time (BST)

But I'll be delighted to find out tomorrow that a whole bunch in the same time zone joined in and had a good session.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th June 2017 at 02:04. Reason: fixed time zone issue (see post below)
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th June 2017)

19. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Yes Bill a typo which Angel is fixing now...

8PM PST, 11PM EST

-JR

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UfonautRadio For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th June 2017), Nasu (30th June 2017)

21. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to UfonautRadio For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th June 2017), Callista (30th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th June 2017), Innocent Warrior (30th June 2017), norman (30th June 2017)

23. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Gemma, I really think you've hit the nail upon it's proverbial head. Well said

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pigtail Gurl For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th June 2017), Bill Ryan (30th June 2017), Callista (30th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th June 2017), Hervé (30th June 2017), nomadguy (1st July 2017), RunningDeer (30th June 2017), TrumanCash (30th June 2017), UfonautRadio (30th June 2017)

25. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

A true round table discussion would be full of real opposition. Not just a load of back slapping and feet kissing. Mainstream and Jimmy Church.... Hardly any difference these days.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pigtail Gurl For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th June 2017), Baby Steps (30th June 2017), Bill Ryan (30th June 2017), Callista (30th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th June 2017), Matthew (30th June 2017), muxfolder (30th June 2017), RunningDeer (30th June 2017), TrumanCash (30th June 2017)

27. Link to Post #115
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,980 times in 1,165 posts

Great to hear from you PG - your work!!

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th June 2017), Bill Ryan (30th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th June 2017), RunningDeer (30th June 2017)

29. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pigtail Gurl (here)

Gemma, I really think you've hit the nail upon it's proverbial head. Well said

No kidding, and I'm not either. Stuff gets woven right into our lives like the fact that before they had the NSA they had the confessional booth network.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th June 2017), Bill Ryan (30th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th June 2017), RunningDeer (30th June 2017)

31. Link to Post #117
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Suggested reading for those who promote misinformation and seek to diminish the value of discernment.

Excerpt from study, "Correcting false information in memory: Manipulating the strength of misinformation encoding and its retraction" (2011) -

Quote Information that is presumed to be true at encoding but later on turns out to be false (i.e., misinformation) often continues to influence memory and reasoning. In the present study, we investigated how the strength of encoding and the strength of a later retraction of the misinformation affect this continued influence effect. Participants read an event report containing misinformation and a subsequent correction. Encoding strength of the misinformation and correction were orthogonally manipulated either via repetition (Experiment 1) or by imposing a cognitive load during reading (Experiment 2). Results suggest that stronger retractions are effective in reducing the continued influence effects associated with strong misinformation encoding, but that even strong retractions fail to eliminate continued influence effects associated with relatively weak encoding. We present a simple computational model based on random sampling that captures this effect pattern, and conclude that the continued influence effect seems to defy most attempts to eliminate it.
    Full study HERE.

The likes of Church and Deschamps can spin it however they want but no amount of fluffy will change the fact that misinformation hinders the search for truth.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 30th June 2017 at 11:13.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th June 2017), Bill Ryan (30th June 2017), Callista (30th June 2017), Chester (30th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th June 2017), Hervé (30th June 2017), norman (30th June 2017), RunningDeer (30th June 2017)

33. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,436 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by Pigtail Gurl (here)
    A true round table discussion would be full of real opposition. Not just a load of back slapping and feet kissing. Mainstream and Jimmy Church.... Hardly any difference these days.
    Yes, for sure.

And a very warm welcome also from me, to Pigtail Gurl. She was actually a member here back in 2015, under a different name, and had posted a couple of times before she lost her password.

RunningDeer (Paula) tracked her down, after this video had been posted on The Truth about Corey Goode thread, and so we're delighted to have her back here again. Do watch... recommended.

(Jesse Randolph/UfonautRadio played a nice clip from her video on his radio show last night, at about the 1 hr 16 min mark.)

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th June 2017 at 15:32.

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (30th June 2017), Brodie75 (30th September 2017), Callista (30th June 2017), Chester (30th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th June 2017), Hervé (30th June 2017), Matthew (30th June 2017), norman (30th June 2017), Ol' Roy (1st July 2017), RunningDeer (30th June 2017), sunwings (4th July 2017), TrumanCash (30th June 2017), UfonautRadio (30th June 2017), wnlight (3rd July 2017)

35. Link to Post #119
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    Suggested reading for those who promote misinformation and seek to diminish the value of discernment.

Excerpt from study, "Correcting false information in memory: Manipulating the strength of misinformation encoding and its retraction" (2011) -

Quote Information that is presumed to be true at encoding but later on turns out to be false (i.e., misinformation) often continues to influence memory and reasoning. In the present study, we investigated how the strength of encoding and the strength of a later retraction of the misinformation affect this continued influence effect. Participants read an event report containing misinformation and a subsequent correction. Encoding strength of the misinformation and correction were orthogonally manipulated either via repetition (Experiment 1) or by imposing a cognitive load during reading (Experiment 2). Results suggest that stronger retractions are effective in reducing the continued influence effects associated with strong misinformation encoding, but that even strong retractions fail to eliminate continued influence effects associated with relatively weak encoding. We present a simple computational model based on random sampling that captures this effect pattern, and conclude that the continued influence effect seems to defy most attempts to eliminate it.
    Full study HERE.

The likes of Church and Deschamps can spin it however they want but no amount of fluffy will change the fact that misinformation hinders the search for truth.

Extremely important (re)discovery because that's what the MSM has been using with the flood of "Fake News" whether it be Trump, Assad, Saddam, Qaddafi, Putin, Syria, Russia, Iran, on-and-on-and-on...

... that's the importance of "First strike" in a propaganda war, you know, like "Putin's Missile."
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (30th June 2017), Bill Ryan (30th June 2017), Callista (30th June 2017), Cidersomerset (30th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th June 2017), Innocent Warrior (30th June 2017), RunningDeer (30th June 2017), wnlight (3rd July 2017)

37. Link to Post #120
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Quote Extremely important (re)discovery because that's what the MSM has been
    using with the flood of "Fake News" whether it be Trump, Assad, Saddam, Qaddafi,
    , Syria, Russia, Iran, on-and-on-and-on...
    I was just thinking that as I watched Cross Talk on RT and they are discussing
    CNN's latest 'Fake News' outing by project Veritas https://www.youtube.com/user/veritasvisuals/videos
    and how this agenda has been pushed along with Russian Hacking which is
    a 'Nothing Burger' and the Washington mil ind com. conveyor belt, which could
    lead to a project blue beam type event. I see everything is connected to various
    degrees and there is a massive media war going on at present .....
    Cross Talk : Counterfeit News Network....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wylGHKJLuMY

or ......David Icke Videocast - Mass Murder Inc - Any Lie Will Do ...30/7/17
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdwQOE26aGw
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 30th June 2017 at 17:55.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (30th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th June 2017), Mike (30th June 2017), RunningDeer (30th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast