+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Classified: Ultra Top Secret (New Hoaxed 'MJ-12 document')

1. Link to Post #1
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

Exclamation Classified: Ultra Top Secret (New Hoaxed 'MJ-12 document')

Just received this and haven't gone through it yet.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Late night talk show host Heather Wade of Midnight in the Desert received documents last night from a trusted source. Immediately had Stanton Friedman take a look at these documents who said, “I have never seen anything like this, this is new MJ12 information.” Stanton Friedman is going to continue examining these documents for authenticity, but at this time we can find no evidence of forgery. Midnight In The Desert is posting these documents for all to see, and should you refer to these pages publicly IN ANY WAY, you must credit Heather Wade and Midnight In The Desert as the original source.

[Un-Redacted. Two pages per page for a total of 48 pages]
    (Use the Rotate Dial in the top bar)

Direct Link: https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/a...aTopSecret.pdf

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Alekahn2 (14th June 2017), aoibhghaire (14th June 2017), Atlas (14th June 2017), bennycog (14th June 2017), Bill Ryan (14th June 2017), Bob (14th June 2017), Callista (14th June 2017), DeDukshyn (14th June 2017), Eram (14th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2017), Franny (14th June 2017), harmony_2 (16th June 2017), Hervé (14th June 2017), justntime2learn (14th June 2017), Kristin (14th June 2017), mab777 (14th June 2017), Mercedes (14th June 2017), sandy (14th June 2017), Shannon (7th July 2017), Sierra (15th June 2017), Sophocles (14th June 2017), starlight (14th June 2017), Tintin (14th June 2017), toppy (14th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Default Re: Classified: Ultra Top Secret (New Hoaxed 'MJ-12 document')

Involuntary or not, that might be disclosure.

added:.. Then I skimmed the so called transcript of the 'conversation' with the EBE. Uh....besides huge red flags in the content, funny how the aliens spoke perfect English and even had the same 40's vernacular oddities and colloquialisms. Not sure now if just that part was made up and added at the time or the whole thing is fake.

Last edited by waves; 14th June 2017 at 07:01.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th June 2017), Atlas (14th June 2017), Bob (14th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2017), Harley (14th June 2017), justntime2learn (14th June 2017), Lifebringer (14th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

To make this slightly easier to read, I've corrected the sideways alignment of the pages. Taking a close look at it now.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th June 2017 at 15:03.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th June 2017), Atlas (14th June 2017), bbow73 (17th June 2017), Bob (14th June 2017), Callista (14th June 2017), Eram (14th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2017), Harley (14th June 2017), justntime2learn (14th June 2017), Kristin (14th June 2017), mab777 (14th June 2017), onawah (14th June 2017), Shannon (7th July 2017), Tintin (16th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    Uh....besides huge red flags in the content, funny how the aliens spoke perfect English and even had the same 40's vernacular oddities and colloquialisms. Not sure now if just that part was made up and added at the time or the whole thing is fake.
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Taking a close look at it now.
    Yes, this is a fake. I'm 95% sure. it looks good superficially, but the detailed content is way off.

Edit to add:

Now 100% sure. I didn't even finish reading it.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th June 2017 at 15:25.

8. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (14th June 2017), aoibhghaire (14th June 2017), Atlas (14th June 2017), avid (14th June 2017), Bob (14th June 2017), Callista (14th June 2017), DeDukshyn (14th June 2017), Eram (14th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2017), GaelVictor (15th June 2017), Harley (14th June 2017), Hervé (14th June 2017), justntime2learn (14th June 2017), Malgorzata (16th June 2017), marique3652 (14th June 2017), Mike Gorman (15th June 2017), mountain_jim (16th June 2017), muxfolder (15th June 2017), Nasu (14th June 2017), onawah (14th June 2017), Satori (14th June 2017), section9 (17th June 2017), Shannon (7th July 2017), Sierra (15th June 2017), Sophocles (14th June 2017), starlight (14th June 2017), sunpaw (24th June 2017), Tintin (17th June 2017), wnlight (20th June 2017), yelik (14th June 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

This might be out of place but maybe not..

Couple weeks ago I was in Abilene Texas doing some research. After completing my studies at that location (the chiggers are awful btw).. I had another location to do some research at, and such was slightly north (about 20 miles) of Pecos Texas to a place called Mentone.

I programmed in the GPS coordinates and started driving.

GPS started heading me north, for a shortcut to Mentone. No thoughts on that, the Garmin usually re-routes as needed to deal with construction, road incidents, etc.

After a while, I saw a sign saying Welcome to New Mexico .. ~!~ ??

I stopped, wondering what's what, and re-entered the GPS coordinates to my intended location (lat long.) And hit the "compute route", and again, it placed me at a location just SE of Roswell International Air Center about 13 miles from the airport, just outside a town called Dexter. About 20 miles SE of Roswell.

And that is NOT anywhere near Mentone Texas ! GPS was sending me 2 h 29 min (135.4 mi) via US-285 N away from my programmed destination. It simply is NOT off by that much at any time I have seen it in operation.

The airport was Roswell Army International Airfield during World War II, and Walker Air Force Base during the Cold War. When it closed it was the largest base of the United States Air Force Strategic Air Command. Roswell International Air Center was developed after the closure of Walker Air Force Base on June 30, 1967.

Needless to say, I could not get my GPS to get me to the right location as the satellite signals were apparently coming in WRONGLY at that location.. ODD or not?

== update ==

Of course it is a "tongue in cheek joke" that an hour or so drive to the east is a place called the "Midland International Air and Space Port".

It is the only licensed US facility licensed by the Federal Aviation Administration to serve both scheduled airline flights and commercial human spaceflight.

Commercial human spaceflight ? Of course it is all a JOKE, right? about MJ-12, Roswell, and ET's running around there..

I do find it strange that my GPS kept routing me there, to Dexter. I suppose it is also just a strange coincidence that flying from Dexter to the NW one ends up at the Roswell "crash site".. Any chance that the information about the location was close to 180 degrees in the opposite direction, actually near Dexter, and not NW of Roswell?

Just to me, I've never seen my GPS do this, when programming in coordinates to have it 4 times re-route me to that same place.. no matter what I did, including restarts of the GPS, would it change to the proper location I needed.

Quote alleged "crash site" coordinates

The alleged Hub Corn Ranch crash site, but it is located about 20 miles north of Roswell on HWY 285, then about 4 miles west on a dirt road that is marked where it leaves the highway with a sign indicating that it is the way to the UFO crash site.
    Note on my map below, the distance is 20 miles SE, in the opposite direction of the alleged "Roswell Crash site"..

Last edited by Bob; 14th June 2017 at 19:52.

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,636 times in 2,654 posts

Good grief, what's wrong with a printed road atlas in the boot/trunk of your vehicle, and a compass? I do critical bits prior to travelling on Google Earth with the road view, so I can memorise problems, and recognise scenarios en route.
    However, travelling hundreds of miles - my mental recall would be compromised! Unless all the static road signs have been fiddled with, use a printed road map to 'ground' yourself 🙂

Disturbingly, Bob's method of navigation proves one can't trust GPS.... 🤔

Non-commercial non-human airport users probably don't have printed road atlases....
    Last edited by avid; 14th June 2017 at 16:38.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bob (14th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2017), Mercedes (14th June 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    Good grief, what's wrong with a printed road atlas in the boot/trunk of your vehicle, and a compass? I do critical bits prior to travelling on Google Earth with the road view, so I can memorise problems, and recognise scenarios en route.
    However, travelling hundreds of miles - my mental recall would be compromised! Unless all the static road signs have been fiddled with, use a printed road map to 'ground' yourself 🙂

Disturbingly, Bob's method of navigation proves one can't trust GPS.... 🤔
    - when navigating long distances on roads which are not marked, the ole' map book doesn't provide the information needed, especially off the main beaten path.

What I had to do was get close to Mentone TX my intended "off-road" site, and then again put in the coordinates manually and I got to the destination. When I do research, my coordinates have to be accurate to about a 10 foot radius. A map book can't get me there..

The "anomaly" could have been programmed INTO the Garmin map product, maybe "disclosure" ?? that if one entered in something close enough, it would route one to another location, potentially an important location.

Having been in the area to the NW of Roswell, doing some field investigation of my own a few years ago (recall that I investigated Archuleta Mesa (Dulce) NM and did a thread on PA about that..

My 'interest' in crash sites, DUMBS, and other historic reference sites for anomalies is something I can report on if anything is found (or not..)

Strange to be full circle "back to Roswell" after all these years.. even when I go out of my way to avoid it.
    Last edited by Bob; 14th June 2017 at 16:50.

13. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,636 times in 2,654 posts

I remember the Dulce area, so you've gone off onto 'ordnance survey' (or worse - zilch survey), fascinating, utilising any referential tech, but compass, visual et al, and still got redirected mentally...

Why should this happen to anyone, could anyone replicate situation?

Thanks for all your research Bob, peeling back the layers 👍
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Atlas (15th June 2017), Bob (14th June 2017), fourty-two (17th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2017), marique3652 (14th June 2017)

15. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    I remember the Dulce area, so you've gone off onto 'ordnance survey' (or worse - zilch survey), fascinating, utilising any referential tech, but compass, visual et al, and still got redirected mentally...

Why should this happen to anyone, could anyone replicate situation?

Thanks for all your research Bob, peeling back the layers 👍
    Roswell of course holds a fascination for all of us, and to see folks circling around back to Dulce, Aztec, and Roswell is interesting in my opinion.

I would not put it past the disinformation campaign way back then when the alleged crashed craft, and bodies actually came from a location 180 degrees in the opposite direction, to get "investigators" as far away as possible from an actual location. I never found anything of any merit at the NW location, nor a little bit south of there.

Many years ago before doing investigations of "crash sites", I did find myself camping at the reservoir where the red dive flag
    is marked on my map above. I got to that location as I was on a drive from the south and wanted to stop to "feel the vibes".. way before using specialized detection equipment for viewing underground anomalies..

Such equipment consists of a 3 axis sensitive magnetometer, a gamma radiation spectrometer (both used in "drive-by remote sensing over targets"), and a 3D high resolution seismic detector used in the process of creating deep underground images of caverns, fractures, caches, minerals, water, etc. The seismic package is quite capable of detecting down two miles or so with ease.

I would think if one is in Abilene (or Hobbs) and is using the same GPS model as mine with the same map update one should get the same anomaly appearing.

When I entered the GPS coordinates into my iPhone at Hobbs, NM it did NOT direct me to the location at Dexter.. iPhone pointed me to Mentone TX as it should..

So maybe that was like an "easter egg" in the Garmin .. or something interfered with the satellite that day.

I did first enter the direct coordinates about 9:30 AM Central time at Abilene TX, and then tried re-entering at about 12:45 PM, at Hobbs, NM after I saw the Welcome to NM signpost.

I was supposedly if I kept driving 95 miles NW, from Dexter, and no where near, my programmed in coordinates at Mentone Texas which was quite to the SOUTH of my location at Hobbs, NM. So at Abilene TX and at Hobbs NM, both locations I stopped the vehicle to manually enter in the destination coordinates.. and both locations pointed me to Dexter, not Mentone..

So focusing back on the OP post 1, a "disclosure" even if written as "fake news" may be some sort of hint to re-look back, but the missing piece it seems to me, is the strangeness that I experienced just a few weeks ago around there.. Why, I have no clue.

A niggling feeling in the back of my mind says, maybe Dexter, not the "Ranch NW of Roswell" where something happened.

I may make a point of going exactly to where my Garmin GPS was sending me, and do some "underground deep search exploration" and see what shows up.. heck maybe a deep cavern or something may pop up on the display..

Why reference Roswell?

The alleged EBE supposedly was captured/taken still alive from the "crash".. (see ref post #2 above) to Roswell Army airbase and then interrogated. (see reference below: http://uf0news.blogspot.com/2016/01/project-serpo.html)

Quote Ebe #I — Was found in the Roswell crash site near Corona, NM. Ebe #l was slightly hurt and quickly recovered from his wounds. Ebe #1 was a mechanic. He was able to communicate through pictures with Army personnel. They placed him in an isolation room at the Roswell Army Airfield. In September 1947, he was transferred to Kirtland Field and was again isolated in a medical unit.

During this time period, Ebe #1 worked with top military linguists. They were able to communicate with him by showing him photographs. They later developed symbols to communicate words.

[In linguistics, these are known as LOGOGRAMS or LOGOGRAPHS].

Eventually, Ebe #I was able to utilize these symbols to communicate his wants and needs.
    Last edited by Bob; 14th June 2017 at 19:30.

16. Link to Post #10
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

I have seen a lot of Top Secret and above documents. None of them were classified as "ULTRA" TOP SECRET. The cover pages and preface of this document do not comply with normal DOD classification markings. Likewise the markings throughout the document. It is a fake.

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Atlas (16th June 2017), avid (14th June 2017), Bill Ryan (14th June 2017), Bob (14th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2017), Harley (14th June 2017), Mercedes (14th June 2017), muxfolder (15th June 2017), Nasu (14th June 2017), Sierra (15th June 2017), Tintin (16th June 2017)

18. Link to Post #11
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Bob, I have been out that way, but used a paper map. I agree that the roads are not marked. Some years ago, I had business in San Antonio, NM. Afterwards, I decided to check out the Trinity Site and approached it via Hwy 380. The entrance was unmarked, but I was following my gut feeling. After some miles on a well-paved, unmarked road I came to some signs that mentioned inspections and also implied deadly force. So naturally, I continued. Linda wanted to turn back, but I had been in many restricted ares and knew how they worked. Further down the road, I came to a guard post. The first words out of this good-natured guard was "Look at that beautiful bird in the tree over there." She gently told me that I was not allowed to continue, but if I would park my car I could see the site from there. She then explained that the Trinity site is open to visitation, with restrictions, twice a year and gave me instructions to apply. Very nice.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

avid (14th June 2017), Bob (14th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2017), Sierra (15th June 2017)

20. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,059 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    Bob, I have been out that way, but used a paper map. I agree that the roads are not marked. Some years ago, I had business in San Antonio, NM. Afterwards, I decided to check out the Trinity Site and approached it via Hwy 380. The entrance was unmarked, but I was following my gut feeling. After some miles on a well-paved, unmarked road I came to some signs that mentioned inspections and also implied deadly force. So naturally, I continued. Linda wanted to turn back, but I had been in many restricted ares and knew how they worked. Further down the road, I came to a guard post. The first words out of this good-natured guard was "Look at that beautiful bird in the tree over there." She gently told me that I was not allowed to continue, but if I would park my car I could see the site from there. She then explained that the Trinity site is open to visitation, with restrictions, twice a year and gave me instructions to apply. Very nice.
    Wow, business in San Antonio, NM. Not much there, unless you are into agriculture or wildlife preserves. Blink twice and you'll miss it as you pass through. Did you stop at the Owl Café for a green chile cheeseburger? The Owl Café is one of the few reasons people go there anymore.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bob (14th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2017)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,037 times in 8,168 posts

Uh....besides huge red flags in the content, funny how the aliens spoke perfect English and even had the same 40's vernacular oddities and colloquialisms. Not sure now if just that part was made up and added at the time or the whole thing is fake.

Yes, this is a fake. I'm 95% sure. it looks good superficially, but the detailed content is way off.

Edit to add:

Good timing though . . . . .
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Atlas (14th June 2017), Harley (14th June 2017)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    I have seen a lot of Top Secret and above documents. None of them were classified as "ULTRA" TOP SECRET. The cover pages and preface of this document do not comply with normal DOD classification markings. Likewise the markings throughout the document. It is a fake.
    Hate to differ wnlight, but I have. MANY times and MANY documents, but always from within a secured vault or secure conference/briefing room.

When I was first assigned to the World Wide Airborne Command Post (WWABNCP) network (in the 70s), during my In-Brief I was handed a list of Required Reading which contained specific pages and paragraphs from within specified Classified Technical Orders/Manuals (TOs/TMs), and Documents which I had to be checked-off on, and then I was taken to a walk-in vault which only contained a large library and a small conference table and I was locked (from the inside to prevent outside entry) by myself. Needless to say, I was completely stunned (I was young and inexperienced) and so caught off guard that I ended up reading a whole lot more than my "Required Reading". When I finally exited the vault my trainer was right there and, looking at me with a big smile on his face, he simply said "Was that interesting?"

That was just the beginning. When I began flying with Looking Glass and NEACP (Now Nightwatch) back in the 70's and 80s, I learned that the Alert Facilities and the Aircraft themselves were also considered Secured Vaults which contained lots of the same 'Good stuff', much of which I found to be very surprising because it had never been mentioned to me before (on the outside). Hence: "FOR YOUR EYES ONLY" or "EYES ONLY" and "NOT TO BE DISSEMINATED" (In-part or in-whole, in any way, shape, or form).

The ULTRA classification is real and even Wikipedia mentions it under Project MKUltra:
    Quote the word Ultra (which had previously been used to designate the most secret classification of World War II intelligence).
    These documents still exist, none have not and probably never will be acknowledged or declassified (officially), and should you ever come into possession of an original I suggest you either release it to the public far and wide (so it can be masterfully debunked by official agencies) or else burn it (for proper personal health).

25. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Atlas (14th June 2017), Bill Ryan (14th June 2017), Bob (14th June 2017), fourty-two (17th June 2017), Jean-Marie (7th July 2017), Magnus (18th June 2017), mountain_jim (16th June 2017), muxfolder (15th June 2017), NeedleThreader (14th June 2017), onawah (14th June 2017), Satori (15th June 2017), Sequoia (16th June 2017), Sierra (15th June 2017), Spiral (14th June 2017), Tintin (16th June 2017)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Edit to add:

I concur with Bill.

As I commented at the top, I hadn't gone through it yet (because it was so late when I posted it), but wanted to get it out there for everyone to go over because it was brand new.

Upon beginning my review of it this morning, it didn't take long to notice the first Flag:

HISTORY [Page A2-of-4, 1st Paragraph]

* "Bigger Command"
    - Impossible terminology in any military document. Correct terminology would be Higher Command.

* "decommisstoned [unreadable] section at Flat Rock, Nevada."
    - RARELY do you see misspelling such as this in any official document.
    - As far as I know Flat Rock, Nevada has never existed, except for the fictional town used in the Sci-Fi movie The Andromeda Strain (1971)

I don't need to read any further than the second page.

Maybe we should edit the title to something like "An Example of a Fake MJ-12 Document".

27. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Atlas (14th June 2017), Bill Ryan (14th June 2017), Bob (14th June 2017), fourty-two (17th June 2017), Hervé (14th June 2017), mab777 (14th June 2017), mountain_jim (16th June 2017), muxfolder (15th June 2017), Nasu (16th June 2017), NeedleThreader (14th June 2017), onawah (14th June 2017), Satori (15th June 2017), Sierra (15th June 2017), Spiral (14th June 2017), Tintin (16th June 2017)

28. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Seeing a 'faked' document won't stop me from going back to the coordinates my GPS kept sending me at Dexter, SE of Roswell, and gut feeling says maybe it wasn't a software glitch. And I will do some deep search seismic to see what's what.. And I'll report what I find or not, same with what I did at Dulce'.

To me all the coincidences appearing getting me to take a look around Roswell are interesting. I tend to go with my gut on things, and to me, it's to not drop taking another look around there.

Thanks for the thread Harley - I find it's served a purpose for me and for any other researchers willing to take a look not at the ranch to the NW of Roswell, but to look SE.

I would NOT have looked back at Roswell or the surrounding area otherwise. To me that means something and the 'thread' was not a waste..

== Post Update ==

Come to think of it, one would certainly create a poo poo document and release it if one were going to divert attention from the area.. (ehehe) good job diversion but it won't stop me and others from digging around there even more-so. I think I posted enough strange coincidences that poo poo'ing the thread as a known hoax won't work to bury it..
    Last edited by Bob; 15th June 2017 at 00:09.

29. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Steve Bassett from Paradigm Research also flagged this 'release'. Whenever I see that guy, Stanton Friedman being involved it is always a bit disappointing.

Steve says this:

There are only four possible explanations for the existence of these documents. In order of probability there are:
    government disinformation (limited hangout). Information "leaked" that contains much truth plus bogus elements obvious to skilled researchers - the purpose being to undermine the included truths and serve the truth embargo.
    fully legitimate government documents.
    Disinformation created and dispersed by private citizens who are not connected to or paid by the government, and who consider the matter of an extraterrestrial presence to be false and worthy of being thwarted.
    false information created and dispersed by a person or persons convinced of an extraterrestrial presence in a misguided attempt to advance the issue.

The first two options are the most likely and about equal in probability.

I have a lot of respect for Steve Bassett - he is one of the more sincere alternative community researchers-although I think his desire to bring about official disclosure sometimes clouds his judgement; his robust opposition to the Washington 'swamp' is a credit to his genuine nature
    I agree with Bill, these are fake, and play into the mid-weight UFO community's somewhat superficial understanding-and the cult of personality ego community!

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th June 2017), Bob (16th June 2017), Sierra (15th June 2017), Tintin (16th June 2017), wnlight (16th June 2017)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Exclamation Re: Classified: Ultra Top Secret (New Hoaxed 'MJ-12 document')

Per Steven Bassett

Quote A set of briefing documents related to the alleged Majestic 12 Group has been electronically delivered to the host of Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert, Heather Wade." The documents were provided by sources known to Ms. Wade who wish to remain anonymous at this time.

They are new and not previously seen by any researchers in the field. They appear to PRG to be basic briefing materials for persons being indoctrinated into an ET related USAP or the Majestic 12 group itself.

Over the coming weeks PRG will work closely with leading researchers into the history of the truth embargo and ET related government documents to determine the quality of this evidence. At the top of this list are Stanton Friedman, Richard Dolan and Col. Kevin Randle (USAF, ret.). [Note: at this time Stanton Friedman and Kevin Randle are scheduled to appear on Midnight in the Desert Friday evening, June 16, 9 pm PT.]
    A set of briefing documents related to the alleged Majestic 12 Group has been electronically delivered to the host of Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert, Heather Wade." The documents were provided by sources known to Ms. Wade who wish to remain anonymous at this time.

They are new and not previously seen by any researchers in the field. They appear to PRG to be basic briefing materials for persons being indoctrinated into an ET related USAP or the Majestic 12 group itself.

Over the coming weeks PRG will work closely with leading researchers into the history of the truth embargo and ET related government documents to determine the quality of this evidence. At the top of this list are Stanton Friedman, Richard Dolan and Col. Kevin Randle (USAF, ret.). [Note: at this time Stanton Friedman and Kevin Randle are scheduled to appear on Midnight in the Desert Friday evening, June 16, 9 pm PT.]
    http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/Update-6-15-17.htm
    Per Linda Howe:

Quote This leaked document describes four different types of non-humans interacting with Earth and describes in great detail the technologies studied by scientists such as Dr. Robert Oppenheimer and Dr. Vannevar Bush at the large disc crash in Hart Canyon near Aztec, New Mexico, on March 25, 1948. This leaked document also describes the Roswell crashes in the first week of July 1947, and the UFO Control Panel symbol icons, the Concept Icons, and the Numerical Language of lines and dots found on the leaked document's sequential page 46.

https://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?...tegory=Science
    You can download the document at:
    http://d3adcc0j1hezoq.cloudfront.net...ecret-MITD.pdf
    Last edited by Kryztian; 16th June 2017 at 01:37.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2017), Flash (16th June 2017), gaiagirl (16th June 2017), onawah (16th June 2017), Sequoia (16th June 2017), Star Tsar (16th June 2017), UfonautRadio (16th June 2017)

33. Link to Post #19
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Per Steven Bassett

Quote A set of briefing documents related to the alleged Majestic 12 Group has been electronically delivered to the host of Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert, Heather Wade." The documents were provided by sources known to Ms. Wade who wish to remain anonymous at this time.

I merged this second thread about these documents into the prior thread about them.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (17th June 2017), Bill Ryan (16th June 2017), Kryztian (21st December 2017), wnlight (16th June 2017)

35. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member p+52's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,634 times in 159 posts

I recall a lot of the same banter when the original MJ12 docs were released. Would all of the same earlier posters in this thread agree those are false as well?

36. The Following User Says Thank You to p+52 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast