+ Reply to Thread

Thread: When did disclosure morph into an 'expand my consciousness' movement?

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Default When did disclosure morph into an 'expand my consciousness' movement?

WHEN DID DISCLOSURE MORPH INTO AN EXPAND MY CONSCIOUSNESS MOVEMENT?

Quote http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...de-us.html?m=1

At the end of the day, whether or not my chosen sources of information were disinformation agents or not didn't really matter—I was still empowered with my own mind to discern and make sense of the world, and that's just what I did. In those cases where a person did appear to be a disinformation agent, interestingly enough, I still made good use of the data to help expand my consciousness.
    […]
    No one really knows whether or not Goode is authentic or not, not even he knows, so why stop working with each other to seek the truth?
    […]
    what we do with these ideas is far more important than where they came from
    I get the feel good, expand my consciousness and let’s create unity stuff – it is what I passionately desire too – but does it really have a place in the disclosure movement?

Having unambiguous global disclosure of extraterrestrial life forms and the secret space programs is so serious that it will be one of the greatest watershed events in our history because it will literally change our social sciences and the way we live. And there are people working tirelessly, from all walks of life, trying to bring this to fruition against every disinformation and discrediting campaign the hierarchical economical powers, military, etc can weaponize to prevent this from happening.

And as we have seen historically those working tirelessly on disclosure don’t give up.

So are attempts to help support disclosure, by bringing extreme fantastic reports from a whistleblower who claims they can produce evidence, but won’t, really helping? https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1155946

“Leave the baby alone and let’s just keep paddling around in the dirty bath water because it is so enlightening for us (no matter how much sh!it is in it)”. Is this a potentially dangerous extremist “consciousness consensus theme” to be marketing because it is basically inviting, sanctioning, and providing a perfect environment for open-sourced “mind control” camouflaged nicely within our noble vision for peace and unity?

“Hey you, whoever you are, come hither, join us in unity, tell us your story, we will give it our 100% attention and devotion and will never cast it aside, because we know this is what will enlighten and empower us! And if you are really cool and nice we will help elevate you into celebrity status so you can write books, comics, etc.”

Have the promoters of the disclosure movement that are using cool Sci-Fi marketing strategies really thought ahead as to whether this is really going to be effective for the disclosure movement long term?

Is this strategy inadvertently selling out the seriousness of the movement because everyone’s fed up with waiting so let’s now just worry about expanding our consciousness, whilst having lots of fun and making some money along the way?

Are t-shirts affiliated with Corey Goode’s non-verifiable stories of experience in the Secret Space Programs really a good and serious protest strategy for getting people to join in unity and seriously talk about black budget operations? Or will this turn people off because it could easily be likened to protesting with a tin foil hat on?

Let’s imagine for a moment that we are a “real insider” and that with technology today we could actually get indisputable evidence out to the public at great risk to one’s life, but believed the courageous sacrifice would be worth it because of a staunch principle of working toward supporting ethical truth. We are now pondering how to do this whilst watching dog and pony show’s that happen to be growing exponentially via the internet and slick marketing prowess.

We are now wondering . . . how the hell am I going to fit into all of this? Where do I go when it appears that some credible researchers have aligned themselves with the dog and pony shows and those that haven’t are surrounded by them at expo events! What a dreadful dilemma and what options are now left. What would you do?

Are we really providing a safe environment for someone literally willing to sacrifice their life to bring forth the indisputable evidence the world is waiting for. Evidence that will force the hand of the government and the people to pay attention to?

Quote I was still empowered with my own mind to discern and make sense of the world, and that's just what I did
    IS TRUE DISCLOSURE really about “I” . . . or “ME”?

Isn’t it dangerously selfish to make a free-for-all disclosure movement theme based on Unity that starts with “ME” being more empowered which is backed up by the “US” being made up of more “IT’S ALL ABOUT ME”.

SO, HOW THE HELL DID DISCLOSURE OF INTELLIGENT SECRET SPACE PROGRAMS AND EXTRATERRESTRIALS MORPH INTO AN EXPAND MY CONSCIOUSNESS MOVEMENT!
    Last edited by Gemma13; 14th June 2017 at 06:59.

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Alx (20th June 2017), aoibhghaire (14th June 2017), Atlas (14th June 2017), avid (14th June 2017), Baby Steps (14th June 2017), Bruno (14th June 2017), Callista (14th June 2017), Chester (19th June 2017), CurEus (14th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2017), gaiagirl (14th June 2017), Griff (15th June 2017), Harley (14th June 2017), Hendog (14th June 2017), Hervé (14th June 2017), Kristin (14th June 2017), marique3652 (14th June 2017), norman (14th June 2017), Paprika (18th June 2017), RawLove (14th June 2017), Shadowself (14th June 2017), Sierra (15th June 2017), Spiral (14th June 2017), sunwings (14th June 2017), Yetti (14th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Default Re: When did disclosure morph into an 'expand my consciousness' movement?

Even if you forget CG, it's still always been wrapped up in some form of "spirituality", with the exception of people who carefully cherry pick cases like Tim Good.

This is the key to what they really are, and why SO much deception is always a part of it.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th June 2017), Bruno (14th June 2017), Chester (19th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2017), gaiagirl (14th June 2017), Harley (14th June 2017), Hervé (14th June 2017), Kristin (14th June 2017), marique3652 (14th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,554 times in 3,482 posts

Default Re: When did disclosure morph into an 'expand my consciousness' movement?

Quote No one really knows whether or not Goode is authentic or not, not even he knows, so why stop working with each other to seek the truth?
    How can he not know? If he doesn't have a sense of knowing about something like that then why is he promoting and selling it? Why are people still listening if he admits he doesn't know? Baffling to me.

I don't think there will be disclosure, not in a timely manner anyway and at that point it only serves those who need authority figures to confirm it for them to realise it. I don't get the expanded awareness/consciousness link, I can see a link with open contact though, maybe even as a mechanical effect of it, like they're always here but gradually it will become more visible as an effect. When contact becomes more open they'll be forced to disclosure but at that point it's more like just admitting it.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 14th June 2017 at 10:07. Reason: Added text.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th June 2017), Atlas (15th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2017), Harley (14th June 2017), Kristin (14th June 2017), Nasu (15th June 2017), Sierra (15th June 2017), wnlight (14th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

The people that can't accept "everybody equally will have the most problems I believe. And who will join them when they've killed family and plotted against nations?
    I and about 30 others present saw a craft circular with light panels on the side, slowly, soundlessly hovering in the south to north direction on our block. Over our head about 200 or 300 feet as it passed over and continued up the hill past my children's school towards NY. There was a birthday party that day, and MY best confirmation as birthday present from TMH. I was 22. WE all saw it and I being the straight A science kid, was asked what this was, coming up the street. WE lived on a long hill called "Summer St. in NJ. This was in 1982.
    Yes, our generation's vision for our future, must manefest, make sense in the Universe for a peaceful world. WE must see it, pray on it for our children and lay the foundation. WE have the cure to most illnesses, but they've been held back or some of our generation was eliminated/killed to keep the cures from coming. That's over. WE saw decriminalization of cannabis and all the wonderful things it can and does do, besides giving people a buzz, or comfort from the pain. WE say newer cleaner powered cars with different energy sources in the 70's and now the fruition is coming. WE simply have to continue to focus on what's best for the future, to override the planners of death to the planet and life in general. The minds today, are very powerful as humanity wakes up to a new dawn, NOT a new world order. People powered with the solutions, long held back. Rockafella is dead as well as his pharma programmed health/slow death for profit sinstem.
    Don't believe us just watch. WE are teaching the young how to build and give to communities that need the free energy, water efficient filtrations and safe long term natural shelters built by teens as well as use of power tools. These programs used to exist in US under the job corp, now the people that are skilled in our churches, and communities and that work in the exec offices of banks are teaching and will now begin to home school our children. They want to say our children are to be vaccinated to attend a school that doesn't teach the truth, so....WE go home, as my Native American Ancestors would say. Our children will learn the skills as we did in the biblical days. The strong men will guide our children and the wise men and women/mothers will council them when the world continues to kick/kill us. WE have turned to the ONLY help WE know. I have pity on a nation that is prideful to ignorance, and ignorant to a fault/to the end.
    And yes, there is a difference between doing something in ignorance and doing something stupid. Not saying they are stupid, some of the ptw have degrees they didn't pay for, but stupid is killing all life on the planet and enslaving citizens on a debt society. WE have learned to live w/the crumbs we receive as citizens, but it will be very harsh when the bankers have their day again, now that unemployment is at low percentage, and school loans are high interest. Again, the banks can loan at pennies on the dollar, and the citizen is at 12% or lower on a education loan. Greed has bought the morals of those at the top, God have pity on their ignorance, show them their harm and make them repent.
    WE are being called to a higher purpose than $$, it's our very soul and vision for something better and to leave something better, at least repair, what the oiler polluter generation did to the seas, oceans, and rivers.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 14th June 2017 at 09:49.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th June 2017), dynamo (15th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2017), gaiagirl (14th June 2017), Harley (14th June 2017), Hervé (14th June 2017), Kristin (14th June 2017), marique3652 (14th June 2017), Sierra (15th June 2017), Yetti (14th June 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Many thanks in advance for your comments – sorry I’m not a thank you button person, it is in no way meant to be ungrateful or offensive, I just avoid getting anxious over offending if I miss one.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th June 2017), Callista (14th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2017), Innocent Warrior (14th June 2017), Kristin (14th June 2017), marique3652 (14th June 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Thanks Lifebringer. I feel kind the same, I had several experiences like yours back in the early 60'S and nobody put this in my mind or any shrink told me that was an illusion formed in my mind because the anxiety of seeing my mom's boobs when i was a milk baby cause trauma or any Sh.. like that.
    I saw what I saw, I know they are there, with technology far superior to ours, but at the time I couldn't do anything about, but my memories still fresh like yesterday. Only in the mid 70's start to investigate more seriously, talking with people, sharing toughs , reading a lot, and getting tons of info/disinfo I could , to shape a better idea on what's going on.
    Still today lots of people that are very difficult to approach with such ideas or story's ,even if they like to watch all the fantastic Et movies that Hollywood throw on the screen. It's all a personal journey, You are the driver on your own path, no one else .
    I THANK ALL OF THE " WISTLEBLOWERS" because they are helping people awake ,one way or another. One of my premises is " Do not kill the messenger" I use to listen the King and the beggar as equals, because everybody have something to say in this life, and could affect you in many different ways, or not.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th June 2017), fourty-two (14th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2017), Harley (14th June 2017), Kristin (14th June 2017), Sierra (15th June 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Quote When did disclosure morph into an 'expand my consciousness' movement?
    I am not sure as to the "when," but it may be because many a researcher, like Jacques Vallée, came to the conclusion that many of the reported UFO phenomena were indistinguishable from psychic phenomena?

Or is it because these two fields have been amalgamated to confuse everyone?

Because, if a "Third Man in a Room" can be made to "disappear," or a stage hypnotist subject can gain weight on a diet of "imaginary" food... or when half of a group of people can see a UFO where the other half cannot see nothing... the battle is of the mind and its control and the two fields become confused.

As in: a real nuts and bolts aircraft can be made to be "not seen" - or barely there - by influencing the witnesses minds, so can be "imaginary" fleets of crafts be made "Oh, so real" by influencing the non-witnesses' minds... the former for cover ups, the latter for misdirections and muddying the researches...

See?
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th June 2017), fourty-two (14th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2017), Harley (14th June 2017), Kristin (14th June 2017), marique3652 (14th June 2017), Sierra (15th June 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Anyone remembers Stan Deyo?

As a follow up to the above post, there is this presentation Stan did in 2005 and his introduction covers how to "Remove the Blinders" from researchers' minds by recounting a short story titled "Noise Level" by Raymond F. Jones:

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th June 2017), Harley (14th June 2017), Kristin (14th June 2017), marique3652 (14th June 2017), RunningDeer (16th June 2017), Sierra (15th June 2017), Spiral (15th June 2017), Sunny-side-up (16th June 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th June 2017), Harley (14th June 2017), Hervé (14th June 2017), Sierra (15th June 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

I also am unsure, but the first person that came to my mind was STEVEN GREER.

Here's a little history on him from Wikipedia:
    Quote Greer was born in Charlotte, North Carolina in 1955. Greer claims to have seen an unidentified flying object at close range when he was about eight years old [1963], which inspired his interest in ufology. He was trained as a Transcendental Meditation teacher and served as director of a meditation organization. Greer completed his graduate work at East Tennessee State University James H. Quillen College of Medicine in 1987
    After many years of fame and notoriety with his Disclosure Project you can now purchase from him a course in Advanced Mantra Meditation, which includes "Cosmic Consciousness Meditation", "Hidden Truth Meditation", and "Working Group Training Materials", all on CDs.

Or you can watch his Documentary Sirius (2013) " that connects the dots concerning secrecy and spirituality" and "provides the vision of contact with ET civilizations as witnessed by the CE-5 contact teams".

Or you can even join him LIVE at one of his upcoming events, like CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE FIFTH KIND (CE-5) CONTACT: THE ULTIMATE DISCLOSURE EVENT

CE 5 Meditation - Steven Greer

(This is NOT an advertisement but be sure to bring Lots of Money!)

Seems to me that Steven Greer is reaching his original goal from an early age.

Well that was a little interesting research!
    What do you all think?

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th June 2017), Hervé (15th June 2017), Sierra (15th June 2017), Spiral (15th June 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member section9's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    WHEN DID DISCLOSURE MORPH INTO AN EXPAND MY CONSCIOUSNESS MOVEMENT?

Quote http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...de-us.html?m=1

At the end of the day, whether or not my chosen sources of information were disinformation agents or not didn't really matter—I was still empowered with my own mind to discern and make sense of the world, and that's just what I did. In those cases where a person did appear to be a disinformation agent, interestingly enough, I still made good use of the data to help expand my consciousness.
    […]
    No one really knows whether or not Goode is authentic or not, not even he knows, so why stop working with each other to seek the truth?
    […]
    what we do with these ideas is far more important than where they came from
    I get the feel good, expand my consciousness and let’s create unity stuff – it is what I passionately desire too – but does it really have a place in the disclosure movement?

Having unambiguous global disclosure of extraterrestrial life forms and the secret space programs is so serious that it will be one of the greatest watershed events in our history because it will literally change our social sciences and the way we live. And there are people working tirelessly, from all walks of life, trying to bring this to fruition against every disinformation and discrediting campaign the hierarchical economical powers, military, etc can weaponize to prevent this from happening.

And as we have seen historically those working tirelessly on disclosure don’t give up.

So are attempts to help support disclosure, by bringing extreme fantastic reports from a whistleblower who claims they can produce evidence, but won’t, really helping? https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1155946

“Leave the baby alone and let’s just keep paddling around in the dirty bath water because it is so enlightening for us (no matter how much sh!it is in it)”. Is this a potentially dangerous extremist “consciousness consensus theme” to be marketing because it is basically inviting, sanctioning, and providing a perfect environment for open-sourced “mind control” camouflaged nicely within our noble vision for peace and unity?

“Hey you, whoever you are, come hither, join us in unity, tell us your story, we will give it our 100% attention and devotion and will never cast it aside, because we know this is what will enlighten and empower us! And if you are really cool and nice we will help elevate you into celebrity status so you can write books, comics, etc.”

Have the promoters of the disclosure movement that are using cool Sci-Fi marketing strategies really thought ahead as to whether this is really going to be effective for the disclosure movement long term?

Is this strategy inadvertently selling out the seriousness of the movement because everyone’s fed up with waiting so let’s now just worry about expanding our consciousness, whilst having lots of fun and making some money along the way?

Are t-shirts affiliated with Corey Goode’s non-verifiable stories of experience in the Secret Space Programs really a good and serious protest strategy for getting people to join in unity and seriously talk about black budget operations? Or will this turn people off because it could easily be likened to protesting with a tin foil hat on?

Let’s imagine for a moment that we are a “real insider” and that with technology today we could actually get indisputable evidence out to the public at great risk to one’s life, but believed the courageous sacrifice would be worth it because of a staunch principle of working toward supporting ethical truth. We are now pondering how to do this whilst watching dog and pony show’s that happen to be growing exponentially via the internet and slick marketing prowess.

We are now wondering . . . how the hell am I going to fit into all of this? Where do I go when it appears that some credible researchers have aligned themselves with the dog and pony shows and those that haven’t are surrounded by them at expo events! What a dreadful dilemma and what options are now left. What would you do?

Are we really providing a safe environment for someone literally willing to sacrifice their life to bring forth the indisputable evidence the world is waiting for. Evidence that will force the hand of the government and the people to pay attention to?

Quote I was still empowered with my own mind to discern and make sense of the world, and that's just what I did
    IS TRUE DISCLOSURE really about “I” . . . or “ME”?

Isn’t it dangerously selfish to make a free-for-all disclosure movement theme based on Unity that starts with “ME” being more empowered which is backed up by the “US” being made up of more “IT’S ALL ABOUT ME”.

SO, HOW THE HELL DID DISCLOSURE OF INTELLIGENT SECRET SPACE PROGRAMS AND EXTRATERRESTRIALS MORPH INTO AN EXPAND MY CONSCIOUSNESS MOVEMENT!

All too easy. The CIA and the other members of the Three Letter Agency Community decided to do to Ufology, Secret Space Program, and Hidden Finance research what they did to the Antiwar Movement in the Sixties: flood the community with a bunch of zoned out Hippies.

That's exactly what's going on here. Daniel Liszt has been spot-on with his series of exposes about this stuff, as has our esteemed web host. Richard Dolan knows what is going on as well.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to section9 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th June 2017), Callista (15th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th June 2017), norman (15th June 2017), Spiral (15th June 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Harley (here)
    I also am unsure, but the first person that came to my mind was STEVEN GREER.

What do you all think?

Yes he is one of them but it's a VERY long list, most of them long since forgotten, all mixing ufos in with what is largely "Buddhistish"* / spiritualist type practices, names like Uri Geller, Peter Padgett, Simon Parkes & Whitley Strieber spring to mind as well known pushers of this "deception by entities as disclosure", group "meditation" (and talking to "the dead" in some cases)... just what are these entities that just show up to do "light shows" & get people interested & sucked in to spurious beliefs ?

Certainly not super advanced beings from another galaxy......

* that includes new age stuff, which is all loosely based on it.
    Last edited by Spiral; 15th June 2017 at 12:22.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th June 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Spirituality comes up because consciousness is involved to some degree. It may be at the center of disclosure or it may be side issue.

But those who are trying to capitalize on the amorphous nature of the mind and spirit to make money off of disclosure are parasites. They are conman using the current zeitgeist to mask their intentions.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th June 2017), Bruno (16th June 2017), Clear Light (15th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th June 2017), Spiral (15th June 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Spirituality comes up because consciousness is involved to some degree. It may be at the center of disclosure or it may be side issue.

But those who are trying to capitalize on the amorphous nature of the mind and spirit to make money off of disclosure are parasites. They are conman using the current zeitgeist to mask their intentions.
    Oh, yes indeed ! Because IMO without so-called "Consciousness" there'd be no Mathematics, nor any of the Sciences eh ?

Our "perceiving" of the apparent "external world" is what consciousness is ... colours occurring are what seeing is, sound occurring is what hearing is, and neither of these, I'd suggest, require an "imaginary" someone (like a 'self') for their functioning, it's just that the mental process likes to take ownership and assert a "me" as the central character in what is simply "what's happening"

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th June 2017), Spiral (15th June 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)

Oh, yes indeed ! Because IMO without so-called "Consciousness" there'd be no Mathematics, nor any of the Sciences eh ?

Our "perceiving" of the apparent "external world" is what consciousness is ... colours occurring are what seeing is, sound occurring is what hearing is, and neither of these, I'd suggest, require an "imaginary" someone (like a 'self') for their functioning, it's just that the mental process likes to take ownership and assert a "me" as the central character in what is simply "what's happening"
    Ah, FWIW, I should probably clarify that IMHE there is no permanent-enduring-self as such, but rather what is "seen" (via meditation / non-meditation) is there are only ever thoughts, feelings, memories, images ABOUT a sense-of-self ... the likely unquestioned assumption of some entity (like the "self") is seen to be a fiction, or a narrative, but in truth that's the illusion *most* apparent people are under (from a Buddhist perspective) ... it's like who is the "I" who projects their "self" ?

You see, if that projection ceases (even momentarily), then all hopes and fears vanish and what remains is, well that is for "you" to uncover eh ?
    Last edited by Clear Light; 21st June 2017 at 19:04. Reason: A few refinements

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th June 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Hi , I highly recommend the book : Secret Science and the Secret Space Program. by Herbert G. Dorsey III. It helpme out to tie lots of loose ends to visualize better what's going on,. The real disclosure happens on a personal level, and we just need to encourage others to be curious enough to dig for themselves, nothing further than that, otherwise wil be too much of an intrussion on other's live enlightment. We , individually, must be the change.

+ Reply to Thread