+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How long the Kumbaya?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Default How long the Kumbaya?

I was surfing and came across some interesting, honest dialogue regarding modern day race relations.

The link below is an interview featuring two very young, very pretty, very intelligent girls, one white, one black.

The white girl's channel on youtube is called 'The Roaming Millennial' which features various social issues including race.

The black girl's channel is called 'My Name is Josephine' which deals almost exclusively with race and pc issues.

Josephine was the guest. She started making anti-pc vids when she was made aware that there is a genre going on facebook and craigslist of blacks guilting whites for money. She was blown away because some blacks are getting so successful with the white guilt tripping that they are not only getting money from whites but also getting various kinds of products and services as well!
    Josephine was also blown away in taking a course at the U of Toronto where whites were told they weren't allowed to speak and the mind-controlled whites went along with it..

(On craigslist the race hustling forum is called 'reparations.me')

If I felt we're dealing with a minority of individuals with private idiosyncracies like couples who want an S&M relationship, hey, that would be cool with me. But as we see on a daily basis the left is not only vicious and violent but I believe out to destroy freedoms contained in the bill of rights. Some congressman, hakeem something, I think it was yesterday went on a rant proclaiming everyone who voted for trump is a racist. Of course he left out who did racists of color vote for?? Time Magazine had a front cover of an infant white baby and asked if the baby was racist perpetuating the belief of inherent evil of white people which of course means if someone or something is inherently bad you can do anything to them. So white hatred is supported by, if not being sourced by, extremely powerful entities let alone blacks and other races being encouraged to nurture the worst of human characteristics.

Unless I missed it I didn't see anything on avalon's forum about Evergreen College. A racial incident that closed the college down for 5 days. I would think that's BIG but based on former threads on the forum can't say I'm surprised. Evergreen is a study of cowardly, disturbed white liberal teachers, the young black racists they helped create and their sidekicks, the new infantry of militant self-loathing young whites. I won't go into all the details of Evergreen. There are still some vids on youtube but note that the left is trying to pressure youtube into removing the vids as they show how sick and dangerous the entire group of them really are. Suffice it to say one white biology professor objected to a proposed day where whites should not be allowed to come to school, called Day of Absence. They went ballistic on him.

Anyhow both these young ladies deserve more attention for their courage. If you're interested in what pc is doing to humanity and want to hear more rational talking points on it check out the interview and/or either of the girls' youtube channels given above.

https://youtu.be/wNDWhD2x70A

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Atlas (15th June 2017), AutumnW (15th June 2017), Basho (15th June 2017), genevieve (15th June 2017), Nasu (15th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Default Re: How long the Kumbaya?

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    The white girl's channel [...] features various social issues including race.

The black girl's channel [...] deals almost exclusively with race and pc issues.
    Missouri Senators sing Kumbaya

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

AutumnW (15th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

correction to one point in the op. reparations.me is not on craigslist but:

"Reparations.me, founded by a black woman named Natasha Marin, has a Craigslist-like layout where non-white people post their requests for reparations from white people. White people can fulfill requests as well as post their own offers of reparations." per article, "Black Woman Launches ‘Reparations’ Website For Guilty White People", http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/04/bl...-white-people/. perhaps this white guilt sub-genre is known to most people but was news to me.

Josephine's channel, featuring the 'oppression olympics':
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC89...6xQgOhMYxMWXFA

Talking points against PC by intelligent young people are going to become crucial as more violence is sourced and supported by the globalists in the quest for american third worldization.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Atlas (15th June 2017), AutumnW (15th June 2017), Nasu (15th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Helene,

I hope you will see this as the olive branch I intend it to be . . .

You have found a problem, stated the problem, and brought it to others attention. This is good.

What do you propose? What would you like to see happen here? What can be done, other than just becoming aware of the issue?

I agree. The bill of rights is and has been under attack from a variety of angles. PC language police and marginalization of white opinions/people is also an issue(which on a side note you think you have it bad try being a straight white male and dealing with the left. You, and I am assuming here based on your name so forgive me if it is wrong, at least get some protection as a woman). While I do not think that white people have had or continue to have it nearly as rough a time as minorities, I do see where you are coming from and have experienced people on the left, who I thought would welcome another advocate, attack me because im CIS gendered White male. I live in Japan currently and now I not have a much greater appreciation for what minorities face and what discrimination actually feels like( have you ever been refused service at a restaurant because your skin color? Have you had people be physically repulsed by your presence so much that they stand up and move away from you? Have you had people stare at you because you are different? I have now and I can tell you if you havent, then you dont truly understand it. I thought I did from a cerebral point of view but the difference in mind and in experience is extremely palpable).

I agree the first step is awareness. If you are not aware of the problem, you can not fix or start to fix or even just brainstorm solutions. So, now we are both aware of this issue; what is the next step? What is the solution?

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

The solution is make the matter more well known, and to encourage people to discuss these matters openly and without fear of being shut down. All that evil needs to flourish is the apathy of good people.
    I think many of us are getting really tired of political correctness and the mechanisms by which we are all being held to ransom, allowing the nature of our society to be dictated by ideological bullies. Obviously there is a
    definite objective at work here to divide us all-national identity and pride in cultural identity is only allowed for minorities it seems.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Atlas (15th June 2017), AutumnW (15th June 2017), Basho (15th June 2017), Helene West (15th June 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by 9ofClubs (here)
    [...] at least get some protection as a woman [...]
    Err.. what was that again?
    Last edited by Atlas; 15th June 2017 at 09:01.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

AutumnW (15th June 2017), gaiagirl (16th June 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

9 of Clubs
    re your: "I live in Japan currently and now I not have a much greater appreciation for what minorities face and what discrimination actually feels like( have you ever been refused service at a restaurant because your skin color? Have you had people be physically repulsed by your presence so much that they stand up and move away from you? Have you had people stare at you because you are different? I have now and I can tell you if you havent, then you dont truly understand it".

My first experiences with blacks was my little brother and I being spit on by them leaning out of a school bus while we walked along side the bus to get to the corner to cross the street..

I could trade other incidents but that's not what I'm writing for.
    Regarding your examples - that is exactly what is getting old and what we need to stop throwing in the face of caucasians. It's been done to death and it's an excuse to make whites - shut up while others who don't deserve to exercise revenge which they don't deserve because they are Not Oppressed and most importantly, on innocent people.

I live in the here and now. I won't entertain the past. The here and now is where caucasians are being culturally genocided. So call me whatever you want, I don't care. I won't listen to past slavery and trail of tears or anything else that is about making me shut up regarding analyzing what is being done - NOW. Your so-called 'olive branch' is bs. Your real intention is where you are telling me 'you don't truly understand it'. I'm no longer concerned about your 'it'. Whites have given enough to your 'it'. The U.S., like Europe is circling the toilet.

Whites need to reject all forms of guilt inducement. To make other races entitlement monsters as was displayed at Evergreen College where they stopped cars looking to hunt down a white professor who disagreed with them is not helping blacks.

As the young black girl in the interview says, she is not oppressed and neither are blacks in general in the U.S. and Canada. I doubt you checked her vids out and you won't. She will support my views, not yours.
    It's a cruel con going on. There's a sucker born every minute and two to take 'em. It's the Oppression Olympics going on as she puts it.

In the fighting sports they have an expression, 'softening up' your opponent. Teaching hating whites is the softening up to rejecting anything whites have created which is - the U.S., the Constitution, the Bill of Rights. That is what the globalists want. They want the end of sovereignty. They want the union of U.S., Canada and Mexico as prelude to their one world government. They can't use the same exact techniques they have used in Europe flooding some areas with muslims because too many americans here are armed so they have gone all out in Psychological Warfare. hence the teaching of classes about 'whiteness', the threat of violence if young whites try to assemble any type of organization for whites or just shutting them down by having white hating orgs like NAAcp just simply complain to the college and that's that. If you want to know who is oppressed look at who is being suppressed, in speaking, in assembling, etc.

The tired and decrepit using the past and litanies of discrimination of will continue if whites don't start rejecting all forms of guilt and very soon. Elaborations of how evil whites are is being taught, nurtured and disseminated in our very institutions of learning. With the political assassination attempts that went on the other day, it will get worse and it is all connected.

I gave the links, particularly of Josephine's channel, for whites and anyone into truth to have intelligent talking points against racists of color (roc's) and the pathetic white libs who encourage and appease them. I gave the links because they are coming from the young of both races, purposely not wanting to go on with my own views as an older caucasian. I can't write a book here, no time. If someone sees the value they will look and listen to these intelligent young, if they don't see the value, they won't. But there is a war going on now, the globalists want their hands on the neck of america and they are using the left to do the deed and the racial Psy Ops will be among the rants cried as they do it.

If you feel you will do well in the american republic destroyed as so many seem to think, fine, it's your delusion.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

AutumnW (15th June 2017), GaelVictor (15th June 2017), Satori (15th June 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Helene,

The PC nonsense is a distraction that some people of all races participate in while ignoring the greater issues. I think statements supporting the private prisons, like Jeff Session's, "we need to understand the needs of the private prison industry," overshadow any of the neurotic adventures of earnest academia and the spin offs it engenders.

Do you know that their is no independent oversight in the prison system? If you are a journalist and want to visit a prisoner to ask about the conditions of prison life, you can be denied that request. Most wardens, obviously decline the request.

The various shows about prison life are very managed and will present a Potemkin village type picture of what might actually be going on. Though, even what we see on these shows is pretty grim.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bruno (15th June 2017), Lifebringer (16th June 2017), Sierra (16th June 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

For God sakes, Helene, whites aren't being culturally genocided, the POOR of all races are. Part of that requires poor blacks and poor whites fight each other. It makes it easier for those at the pinnacle of power.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Atlas (15th June 2017), Bruno (15th June 2017), Daozen (15th June 2017), Lifebringer (16th June 2017), Sierra (16th June 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    For God sakes, Helene, whites aren't being culturally genocided, the POOR of all races are. Part of that requires poor blacks and poor whites fight each other. It makes it easier for those at the pinnacle of power.
    Well for God sakes, Autumn, let me not talk about whites. The nerve of me...

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

AutumnW (15th June 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Helene, There is nothing wrong with drawing people into discussion about the absurdities you have highlighted so well but context is really important. I have a feeling your worst enemy isn't the weird PC distraction, but those who are fanning its flames.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

abmqa (15th June 2017), Bruno (15th June 2017), Lifebringer (16th June 2017), Sierra (16th June 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Before the quick, simple purpose of my post gets clouded over let me re-summarize.

it was to introduce some young people who are becoming skillful in Talking Back to rocs, racists of color, and the misguided white libs who appease and support them. White libs - the new young militant self-loathing whites that revel in their butt-kissing of people who hate their guts, or the wonderful Kumbaya types who just love everyone and know their love will reach the higher selves of those that hate (smile). The latter have been going on with that for at least 3 decades and have failed. The former are more of the novelty, e.g. Evergreen College incident.
    That's it, short info-mercial so to speak.

Many people freeze when they are yelled at by pc'ers and cannot think on their feet. Some who want to be better at that may find the sites useful.
    Or people like my neighbor, single Mom working two jobs whose high school senior has started to call her a racist. She's having her daughter robbed from her with this brain washing and she's heartbroken.
    It's for people like above that may like the interview and the two girls' channels to pursue if they want.
    (btw, another person very skilled at talking back at pc'ers is Ben Shapiro, easy to find. But the two young ladies are a generation younger and in the thick of it and I believe avoid the label of 'conservative' as Shapiro does call himself.)
    Info if you want it....

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

AutumnW (15th June 2017)

24. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Helene, it is all divisive. I don't disagree with you. Everybody who isn't making a six figure salary suffers, as a consequence. There is much more hatred whipped up through nonsense campaigns than real peace.

Yes, a poor single Mom trying to raise her daughter and being called a racist, is going to turn her anger away from the .00001% and towards those who have lost their grip on reality. The whole 'white privilege' applied to white people, across the board is profoundly stupid.

Martin Luther King was assassinated because he tried to unite poor whites and poor blacks. Look at what's happening now. It's perfect for those who are clearly in control.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

abmqa (15th June 2017), Bruno (16th June 2017), DeDukshyn (16th June 2017), Helene West (15th June 2017), Shannon (17th June 2017), Sierra (16th June 2017)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Helene, it is all divisive. I don't disagree with you. Everybody who isn't making a six figure salary suffers, as a consequence. There is much more hatred whipped up through nonsense campaigns than real peace.

Yes, a poor single Mom trying to raise her daughter and being called a racist, is going to turn her anger away from the .00001% and towards those who have lost their grip on reality. The whole 'white privilege' applied to white people, across the board is profoundly stupid.

Martin Luther King was assassinated because he tried to unite poor whites and poor blacks. Look at what's happening now. It's perfect for those who are clearly in control.
    yes, I think most see that. but we have to deal with the micro(s) and the macro. this is just info on one of the micro points.

Thousands of people view this forum and most will never become a member and of those who become members many will rarely or may never post. There will be those viewing who will read about the interview, people and channels I indicated and view them on their own and they may find it useful. thx

27. Link to Post #15
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Looks like the Alt Media Steering Commitee is trying to stoke a RACE WAR, eh readers?

AutumnW is right, it's the lower social classes being set against each other. Don't fall for it: build hydroponic gardens in deprived areas, crowdfund money with innovative prototypes, set up FB + Meetup groups to co-operate, listen to Coltrane, Mccoy Tyner + Eric Dolphy. Connect, make friendships, reach out, build new timelines. Google : local deprived area transform project entrepreneur and you will find a metric ton of innovation.

The are setting off 3 groups against each other.

On you go Helene...
    Last edited by Daozen; 15th June 2017 at 23:30.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

abmqa (15th June 2017), Bruno (16th June 2017), DeDukshyn (16th June 2017), Sierra (16th June 2017)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Looks like the Alt Media Steering Commitee is trying to stoke a RACE WAR, eh readers?

AutumnW is right, it's the lower social classes being set against each other. Don't fall for it: build hydroponic gardens in deprived areas, crowdfund money with innovative prototypes, set up FB + Meetup groups to co-operate, listen to Coltrane, Mccoy Tyner + Eric Dolphy. Connect, make friendships, reach out, build new timelines. Google : local deprived area transform project entrepreneur and you will find a metric ton of innovation.

The are setting off 3 groups against each other.

On you go Helene...
    The 'alt-media' steering committee? how phony r u?!! CNN advocates the death of our president and while griffin is an employee of mainstream holds up a decapitated head of him. and you blame 'alt-media'... so honest!!

More control-freak bs from the Kumbaya Dept.
    If someone wants to start a retirement thread cause they have nothing to do you'd be great at planning their whole day for them, lol, tell them what to listen to, what to do with their money, who to talk to, where to go...

once again, the Post#1 links are for people interested in talking back to racists of color and white mind control liberals. The two young ladies were inspired to create their channels based on 'real life' happenings.

On you go, Kumbaya. My garden is fine, thx

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Daozen (16th June 2017)

31. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

I guess everyone wants in on the victim role these days; whites included?

I agree with a few other's sentiment here ... the fight isn't about the perceived issues, it's about us perceiving others of our own kind (by that I mean our human family) as perpetrators and victims of those perpetrators, which is exactly what our controllers want - they want our focus there, they want us to get angry there; angry at "leftists" at "rightists" at muslims, at blacks, at whites ... that keeps us adequately distracted. What does focusing on it really do? It's just fuel for the fire in a world of programmed beliefs and outrages (which are reflected in out minds) and their triggers.

Does that mean we shouldn't talk about it? Not necessarily, but I think it really indicates that we need to not focus our energies on it but rather locally and build bridges - real bridges, while they would rather we tear them down to meet their ends. That's my two cents anyway. I could care less if there was never another "left vs right" thread on all avalon .... most of us already know how that game is played ... yawn.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 16th June 2017 at 22:26. Reason: spelling
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bruno (16th June 2017), Daozen (16th June 2017), Sierra (19th June 2017)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

It's "Kum bah YAH" Come by here God. Slaves sung it in the fields exhausted from dark to sun down. I don't know about the white guilt stuff. That's on you. WE Hebrew Israelites are paying for OUR father's sin/turn away from God. We were to be the example to the nations. I haven't seen an apology from the world of our condition. America's slavery was inhumane and brutal, not to mention maiming, lynching, drawn and quartered and boiling in oil.
    Don't feel for your father's deeds.

I place my trust in THE MOST HIGH GOD to sort this out with truth, and judgement on all the nations who participated. WE've REPENTED and prayed for it since the Million Man March. 1995 OUR children are being shot by authorities just like South African apartheid. Don't by all means even think about repentance for what your fathers have done to our Hebrew Israelite captives here in Babylonette JR.aka NEW Sodom. All signs are in the book and skies. Why do you think they chemtrail. To continue the lie and hidden from us. If we all were awakened at the same time, there would be judgement. The Most High God is "giving you guys time to do the right thing like Pharoah, but Babylonette is prideful and no man sits a king.

End of the Esau show folks according to Obediah. 1 ONLY chapter on Esau's destruction and the reason why.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 16th June 2017 at 09:03.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Atlas (16th June 2017), Bruno (16th June 2017), Daozen (16th June 2017), Sierra (16th June 2017)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Ew....someone's on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Good morning and see ya'll later.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Atlas (16th June 2017), Daozen (16th June 2017)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Being able to retort intelligently with SJWs is constructive, not divisive. It's not for everyone, granted.

It would be more interesting for me to load vids but techs here have mentioned it takes up a lot of forum digital space or something so I'm trying to be considerate with using just links.

For anyone just passing through, below is link once again to original interview between two young ladies, white and black, discussing warped sjw mentality plus their respective youtube channels.

Last link is a debate at Northwestern U featuring Ben Shapiro, a conservative attorney who I think could possibly be a pres candidate for the first Jewish president in the coming years.

Interview:
    https://youtu.be/wNDWhD2x70A

the Roaming Millenial:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLU...3PnUFpYvpfMcpg

My Name is Josephine:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC89...6xQgOhMYxMWXFA

Ben Shapiro at Northwestern U
    https://youtu.be/daA25aYtDsE

It's Friday. My work for this short politico info-mercial is done here.
    Have a good weekend!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast