+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cannabis oil saves teenager in the UK

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member Jantje's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,279 times in 181 posts

Default Cannabis oil saves teenager in the UK

According to the Dailymail there is another case of a boy beating cancer by use of cannabis oil.

The boy is called Deryn Blackwell and his mother wrote a book about the case called "The Boy In 7 Billion"

It's another story in which the desperation of parents leads them to give their son cannabis oil in an attempt to save him. And with succes !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...re-cancer.html

I hope the boy will have a long healthy and happy life.

Cannabis oil is quite a strong substance and has side effects that are just too much for some people.
    After listening to Wernard Bruining a while ago I found a solution to this.
    Or actually he found it.

If you put cannabis oil into a capsule and put it up your ass, you will bypass all side effects according to him.
    I think that's important info

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Jantje For This Post:

Baby Steps (16th June 2017), Blacklight43 (16th June 2017), Brightstar (16th June 2017), Bruno (16th June 2017), Chester (28th July 2017), Daozen (16th June 2017), DeDukshyn (17th June 2017), drneglector (16th June 2017), Franny (18th June 2017), Innocent Warrior (17th June 2017), Lifebringer (17th June 2017), Loren (17th June 2017), Matt P (16th June 2017), Muzz (21st June 2017), Nikola Tesla (17th June 2017), Ol' Roy (17th June 2017), RedSun88 (16th June 2017), Sierra (16th June 2017), Sunny-side-up (18th June 2017), WhiteFeather (17th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: Cannabis oil saves teenager in the UK

Good that this is hitting the mainstream. A sign that the control is easing off.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Baby Steps (16th June 2017), Bruno (16th June 2017), Chester (28th July 2017), happyuk (17th June 2017), Jantje (16th June 2017), Lifebringer (17th June 2017), Matt P (16th June 2017), Sierra (16th June 2017), WhiteFeather (17th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Good that this is hitting the mainstream. A sign that the control is easing off.
    I agree. Off course there is also a Medical Dr quoted in the article stating that : "Until the results are repeated in numerous patients, it could simply be the case that the use of cannabis coincided with the natural progression of his disease. I would warn others against trying anything similar"

I did actually find this on an other alt news site, but that was a dutch site. I found the english story after a search

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jantje For This Post:

Bruno (16th June 2017), Chester (28th July 2017), Lifebringer (17th June 2017), Sierra (16th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,455 times in 8,541 posts

The natural health company I work for happens to own a pharma certified softgel production facility (we bought it from a major big pharma company). We will end up being a major medicinal marijuana producer and distributor once we get everything worked out with the regulators. This is all new for Canada so there are several hoops to jump through and exotic licenses to obtain so it will take a little bit of time. We will most likely be acquiring growers as well.

I am very happy to be a part of all this; the only issues I foresee is the tight control and pharma level manufacturing that is required -- that means that Big Pharma will be trying to make things difficult, just as they have done for most major natural health innovations, but overall, this is a great move for freedom to choose our own health.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Blacklight43 (16th June 2017), Chester (28th July 2017), Daozen (16th June 2017), Flowerpunkchip (17th June 2017), Jantje (17th June 2017), Justplain (21st June 2017), Loren (17th June 2017), Ol' Roy (17th June 2017), Omni (27th July 2017), RedSun88 (16th June 2017), sandy (17th June 2017), seko (17th June 2017), Sierra (16th June 2017), Tyy1907 (17th June 2017), WhiteFeather (17th June 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 234 posts

I understand the benefits of natural plants in the curing of many, if not all ailments. Yet getting pemission from regulators, whatever they are, causes my defence system to do back flips. Are the approved plants modified? Must they meet crucial standards, before they can be accepted? What are these standards? If the strains of cannibis is pure, and non modified, great. Jump into this without any knowledge of pure and modification of the plant in its unadultered state, is rather rash, in my observation. Look farther into it please.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bobme For This Post:

Daozen (18th June 2017), DeDukshyn (17th June 2017), Jantje (17th June 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bobme (here)
    I understand the benefits of natural plants in the curing of many, if not all ailments. Yet getting pemission from regulators, whatever they are, causes my defence system to do back flips. Are the approved plants modified? Must they meet crucial standards, before they can be accepted? What are these standards? If the strains of cannibis is pure, and non modified, great. Jump into this without any knowledge of pure and modification of the plant in its unadultered state, is rather rash, in my observation. Look farther into it please.
    As far as I know genetic modification is not an issue in the cannabis scene. Most people involved in the legal marihuana business were already working with these plants before it became legal.
    These people generally have a lot of love for the plant and it's many uses.

Besides that you would probably be suprised how many people that use cannabis products are "awake and aware" as they say. Nobody wants genetic manipulation of the genes.
    There is a lot of confusion about this whole subject of weed and genetic manipulation.

If you cross to parent strains, you get a new hybrid. That is a practice that has been going on since forever and has nothing to do with genetic manipulation.
    Breeders might be looking for more potent strains all the time because more potent means more efficient.
    I also read a lot of people claiming that the weed has become stronger because of genetics but that is only a small part of it.

Pot also becomes more potent because the people growing it have more knowledge and better growing conditions

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jantje For This Post:

Daozen (18th June 2017), DeDukshyn (17th June 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Therer are many witness videos on youtube that patients diagnosed "chose" holistic cures of the ancients. Most of the salves put on wounds were aloe and canibis based. Aloe to speed the healing and return cells to original state, and cannabis kills the bacteria or virus in the cells. Cancer consists of both.

I watched a video wher an elder guy had a grapefruit sized tumon on the neck clinging to his lymph glands. He applied "garlic oil topic to it" 3 x's daily/morn/noon/bedtime and the thing slid off 3 months later after shrinking, and new skin was under it disease free. NO chemo. I started adding it to my salads to prevent liver or kidney or pancrease cancer. Garlic is a natural immune system booster. If pharma would stop trying to monopolize progress at every juncture of medicine and did more studies on the holistic "cures" they would be able to reteach doctors to add yet another natural possibility that had better results.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 17th June 2017 at 10:08.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Blacklight43 (17th June 2017), Daozen (18th June 2017), Jantje (17th June 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,455 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by bobme (here)
    Marijuana is now or soon to be mass approved for both recreational use and medical use in Canada. For approved medical use it has to be regulated to ensure the highest quality product without potential contamination, including growing regulations around pesticide and fertilizer use, and pharma-inspired (cGMP) controls around manufacturing for the highest purity product. There are sepcific "GMO" varieties, but splicing and isolation (natural way to augment plants without GMO - a practice that has been happening for thousands of years) to get better results has been happening both with private growers for recreation and by government research with marijuana for almost a hundred years.

In Canada if one is afraid of the medicinal trend, you can grow your own - I believe four plants is the limit for personal use - if grown right that will produce more than you ever need, and one can try to make their own oil. Quite frankly though, if you see the care we put into the quality of our products, it would be much safer to get the medicinal stuff. In a softgel, the oil can be taken without making your mouth all tarry , and softgels naturally have to use an oil base as the carrier for the active ingredient, so your digestive system will be able to uptake it properly into your lymph system. A softgel can also be used as suppository, as mentioned above somewhere.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Daozen (17th June 2017), Jantje (18th June 2017), Justplain (21st June 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Croatia Avalon Member
    Thanks

In Croatia they use the oil a lot, even if its still iligal. I know a doctor who describe chemo and radiation for his patients, but for his cancer sick mother he try the oil. What everybody can buy legaly here is the CBD oil, made from industrie canabis, without the THC, but still effective against cancer etc. http://www.njuskalo.hr/?ctl=search_a...words=cbd+ulje

p.s. if somebody needs help with translation, just drop me pm
    Last edited by Nikola Tesla; 18th June 2017 at 00:03.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nikola Tesla For This Post:

Daozen (18th June 2017), Franny (18th June 2017), Jantje (18th June 2017), xion (21st June 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

My friend is successfully treating his bulldog with CBD oil. The ole boy developed an abdominal cancerous tumor. The CBD oil has shrunk the tumor to about half its size so far. He also gives the dog 'tea', made by pouring boiling hot water over a few buds. Let sit until the water cools, then squirts it into the mouth. The dog is breathing better and acting his old playful self. The vet is on board with it and very surprised by the results.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Jantje (20th June 2017), Justplain (21st June 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Doctors are terrified that they will be made redundant, spending all those years training and all the cost of their indoctrination, to be glorified drug dealers for big pharma, even tho this is hitting the mainstream it wont matter, big pharma is already preparing for their manufactured version of the oil, and with all our corrupt government officials the real oil and the ability to produce it ourselves will be outlawed, i once read a study on cannabis oil being able to replace 80-85% of all the drugs available in a local pharmacy, they will never allow the public to effect their profit margin that way... but good news for the kid involved...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ciaran For This Post:

Jantje (20th June 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Quote Posted by Ciaran (here)
    Doctors are terrified that they will be made redundant, spending all those years training and all the cost of their indoctrination, to be glorified drug dealers for big pharma, even tho this is hitting the mainstream it wont matter, big pharma is already preparing for their manufactured version of the oil, and with all our corrupt government officials the real oil and the ability to produce it ourselves will be outlawed, i once read a study on cannabis oil being able to replace 80-85% of all the drugs available in a local pharmacy, they will never allow the public to effect their profit margin that way... but good news for the kid involved...
    I would think that provided we keep the knowledge alive of how to do it ourselves, how to extract the oil from home grown weed, then the truth of this plant, and its benefits, will be preserved. Just how the fact that cannibis has finally been recognized as a positive plant for human usage, indicates we can overcome the corporate fascists that would like to suppress cheap, effective solutions to any problem.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

conk (21st June 2017), Jantje (21st June 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Australia Avalon Member Spindoctor's Avatar
    Thanks

Australian governments and medicos are being dragged kicking and screaming by public pressure and some politicians to rapidly embrace Cannabis oil, most surprisingly the big effort has been by a former nurse Lucy Haslam and her drug squad detective husband whose 21 year old son Ben Haslam died from bowel cancer. Lucy has been a persistent thorn in the side of politicians and big pharma backed medical experts. However some cannabis oil is finally being made available .. and articles like this add weight to the dire need for its availability. this ABC story is a great example of persistence paying off for a cancer patient
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-1...nnabis/8622362

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Spindoctor For This Post:

Jantje (21st June 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,539 times in 20,693 posts

JEFF SESSIONS SUED IN LANDMARK LAWSUIT CHALLENGING THE CONSTITUTIONALITY OF THE CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES ACT

http://illegallyhealed.com/jeff-sess...abis-patients/
    Quote “Beleaguered” Attorney General Jeff Sessions was named a defendant today in a federal lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of the Controlled Substances Act as it pertains to Cannabis/Marijuana. In a 90-page Complaint, attorneys representing five plaintiffs maintain that the CSA, in classifying Cannabis as a “Schedule I drug,” is so irrational that it violates the U.S. Constitution.

In their Complaint, plaintiffs demonstrate that the Federal Government does not, and could not possibly, believe that Cannabis meets the definition of a Schedule I drug, which is reserved for the most dangerous of substances, such as heroin, LSD and mescaline. By way of comparison, cocaine and crystal meth are considered Schedule II drugs and are thus considered less addictive and less dangerous.

To be classified under Schedule I, a drug: (i) must have a high potential for abuse; (ii) must have absolutely no medical use in treatment; and (iii) cannot be used or tested safely, even under strict medical supervision. The plaintiffs point out that the Federal Government knows that Cannabis does not meet these requirements, especially given that, among other things, the Federal Government: (a) obtained its own medical patent based upon the Federal Government’s assertion that medical Cannabis is a safe and effective treatment for Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, and HIV-induced dementia (among other conditions); (b) established a national policy to refrain from investigating and/or prosecuting medical Cannabis businesses and users in the 29 States and three other areas under American jurisdiction (including Washington, DC) that have legalized Cannabis for medical and/or recreational use; (c) provided instructions, through issuance of the FinCen Guidance, on how financial institutions can bank Cannabis business; and (d) admitted that Cannabis does constitute medicine, including through statements by the U.S. Surgeon General and a Federal Administrative Law Judge.

“The record makes clear that the CSA doesn’t make any rational sense, and the Federal Government knows it,” says Michael Hiller, lead counsel in the case. Hiller went on to explain that, “if the Federal Government doesn’t believe in the rationality of its own statute, it’s unconstitutional to enforce it.”
    Among the other claims in the lawsuit are that the CSA: (i) was enacted and implemented in order to discriminate against African Americans and to suppress people’s First Amendment rights; and (ii) violates plaintiffs’ constitutional Right to Travel.

The plaintiffs include:
    Retired professional football player and Super Bowl Champion, Marvin Washington, who desires, but is ineligible (due to the CSA) to obtain grants under the Federal Minority Business Enterprise program, to open a business that would allow professional football players (among others) to treat with medical Cannabis to reduce opioid dependency and addition;
    An 11-year old girl, Alexis Bortell, who moved to Colorado from Texas so that she could treat her intractable epilepsy with medical Cannabis;
    A six-year old Georgia boy suffering from Leigh’s Disease, Jagger Cotte, who has been using medical Cannabis to lengthen his life and control his otherwise excruciating pain;
    Disabled military combat veteran Jose Belen, who uses medical Cannabis to control his post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); and
    The Cannabis Cultural Association, whose membership includes many People of Color who contend that the CSA was enacted and has been enforced in a discriminatory manner, rendering them unable to participate in, among other things, the Cannabis industry.
    Lauren Rudick, a member of Hiller’s firm representing Cannabis businesses, observed that, at present, “more than 60% of Americans live in a jurisdiction in which medical Cannabis is legal.” She also remarked that a “4/20/2017 Quinnipiac poll found that over 90% of Americans support the use of medical Cannabis – and it’s near impossible to get 90% of the Country to agree on anything.” These numbers led Joseph Bondy, a federal criminal defense attorney and legalization advocate working as co-counsel with the Hiller firm on this case, to “question the agenda of those who continue to push for enforcement of the CSA, given its unlawful and discriminatory impact and that so few in America support such an effort.”

The defendants in the case are Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Acting Administrator of the DEA Chuck Rosenberg, the Justice Department, the DEA and the Federal Government. Co-counsel David Holland, a litigator and longtime advocate for legalization of Cannabis, noted that the “the efforts to criminalize Cannabis are relatively recent and were largely underwritten by racial and ethnic animus.” As reflected in the Complaint, African Americans and other Persons of Color are four times as likely to be arrested under the CSA than white Americans, even though Cannabis is used equally by People of Color and Caucasians.

Michael S. Hiller (212) 319-4000 x. 308 and (646) 408-5995
    Lauren Rudick (212) 319-4000 x. 319 and (917) 405-4206
    Joseph Bondy (646) 335-3988
    David Holland (212) 842-2480 and (917) 861-2678

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Editorial Staff
    The Editorial Staff works to make sure Illegally Healed is consistently updated with important, useful content.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Hym (27th July 2017), Omni (27th July 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Jantje (here)
    Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    I agree. Off course there is also a Medical Dr quoted in the article stating that : "Until the results are repeated in numerous patients, it could simply be the case that the use of cannabis coincided with the natural progression of his disease. I would warn others against trying anything similar"

I did actually find this on an other alt news site, but that was a dutch site. I found the english story after a search
    He obviously isn't doing much research. It has been repeated in numerous patients...

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Hym (27th July 2017), onawah (27th July 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,539 times in 20,693 posts

Default Re: Psych Drugs: The Real Weapons of Mass Destruction

I just bought my first bottle of organic CBD hemp oil from Raw Food World, something I've been wanting to try for a long time, for chronic pain and general healing.
    They are based in Vilcambamba, and I like their products. See my post here:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1169246
    They say they have found a loophole that allows them to sell CBD oil legally through the mail, and it was on sale, so I decided to buy some. See:
    https://news.therawfoodworld.com/sto...oophole-found/
    They've made medicinal marijuana legal here in Arkansas ( a small miracle!), but you have to buy it from licensed vendors, and there haven't been any set up as yet.
    (I am hoping Medicare will cover purchases with a prescription once they are operational. )
    It would have been better to just make it legal to grow our own, but hopefully that will be the next step.
    From what I've read, the best way to get all the medicinal benefits (without the high) is to juice fresh leaves.
    I have the right juicer, now I just need the leaves!

Progress is being made in the US in making hemp legal. This is the latest news from Vote Hemp:http://campaign.r20.constantcontact....d-27d53a2f5e5d
    Quote Senators McConnell, Merkley & Daines Secure Important Amendments to Appropriations Bill

In the past week, three important pro-hemp amendments have been passed on Senate appropriations bills. We are very thankful to Senators McConnell, Merkley and Daines for their efforts to protect farmers growing hemp under state law!

Today Senator Jeff Merkley (D-OR) secured a strong new amendment to the Commerce, Justice, Science (CJS) Appropriations bill. Sen. Daines (R-MT) joined as a cosponsor and the amendment passed on a voice vote with only Sen. Shelby (R-AL) opposing. This important new amendment prohibits the use of federal funds by DEA and the Dept. of Justice "in a manner inconsistent with the legitimacy of industrial hemp research and State laws" and expands protections for state hemp programs. It includes coverage for the "use, distribution, possession, or cultivation of industrial hemp" grown under Farm Bill authorized state pilot programs.

We have posted an audio recording of the introduction and vote and also the text of the amendment which was approved and will be included in the final CJS bill.

Last week, Sen. McConnell (R-KY) secured a change to the Agriculture bill protecting the interstate transportation of industrial hemp in order to extend that protection to the transportation of industrial hemp seed. Here is the language with a highlight on the change from last session.

"Sec. 722. None of the funds made available by this Act or any other Act may be used-
    (1) in contravention of section 7606 of the Agricultural Act of 2014 (7 U.S.C. 5940); or
    (2) to prohibit the transportation, processing, sale, or use of industrial hemp, or seeds of such plant, that is grown or cultivated in accordance with section 7606 of the Agricultural Act of 2014, within or outside the State in which the industrial hemp is grown or cultivated."

Sen. McConnell also secured language to direct the USDA to work with and inform hemp pilot participants of federal funding opportunities in the Agriculture bill. Here is the language:

"Industrial Hemp. - The Committee is aware of statements made by the Department acknowledging the eligibility of researchers participating in industrial hemp pilot programs as defined by Section 7606 of the Agricultural Act of 2014 to compete for federal funds awarded by the Department. The Committee directs the Department to work with and inform stakeholders of this eligibility and to support industrial hemp research as authorized by Section 7606 of the Agricultural Act of 2014."

Sen. Daines offered an amendment to the Energy and Water Development bill to protect water access for hemp pilot participants even when that water passes through a federal water project. This has been a problem in western states and the language is similar to text in S. 1576 which was introduced by Sen. Bennet recently.

Momentum is building in Congress for hemp and we are pleased with this progress. We sincerely appreciate your continued support which allows us to continue our work and to keep you informed.

All the bast,
    Eric Steenstra
    President
    Vote Hemp
    Last edited by onawah; 27th July 2017 at 21:48.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Hazelfern (1st August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread