Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Alien Implants - Dr. Roger Leir

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Default Re: Alien Implants - Dr. Roger Leir

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Does anyone have personal experience with unwanted implants? Methods for detection and implant removal is a topic I wish to learn about.
    For a starter look up Steve Colbern
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Bruno (19th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th June 2017), mojo (18th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,433 times in 5,646 posts

Hi Limor Wolf,
    I thought that as well until reading John Macks book abduction. In that book he documents a fair number of both types. Also we have the words of folks like Betty Hill in her last interview mentions how positive the contact Barney and her had.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,206 times in 437 posts

Some time ago I came across a revocation technique by Cameron Day which has one of it's steps to remove "non-physical mental/spiritual" implants.

It's about half way down in his article at: http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/20...worker-part-2/

Cameron explains in his article that a being after departing his body at death is tricked by archons to redress mostly for "invented" wrong-doings in his next live.
    Hence, the archons are a primary source of implants which influences ones "fate" in the current live.
    The underlying mechanism is that one is conned and that one agrees to adversity.

Rich West offers at his website the same procedure as a course including how to locate such agreements in detail.
    Last edited by Michi; 19th June 2017 at 22:14.
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

Bruno (19th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th June 2017), onawah (18th June 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (18th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,100 times in 20,640 posts

I remember Cameron Day's article "Why I am no Longer a Lightworker' and it was helpful. After just taking a cursory look at part 2, I think this will be too.
    It's a good explanation of why "going into the light" can be a trick.
    Contrary to what many people seem to believe, this information is not contrary to classic teachings such as those in the Tibetan Book of the Dead, it is just couched in somewhat different terminology.
    Thanks for posting!

Quote Posted by devplan (here)
    Some time I came across a revocation technique by Cameron Day which has one of it's steps to remove "non-physical mental/spiritual" implants.

It's about half way down in his article at: http://www.ascensionhelp.com/blog/20...worker-part-2/

Cameron explains in his article that a being after departing his body at death is tricked by archons to redress mostly for "invented" wrong-doings in his next live.
    Hence, the archons are a primary source of implants which influences ones "fate" in the current live.
    The underlying mechanism is that one is conned and that one agrees to adversity.

Rich West offers at his website the same procedure as a course including how to locate such agreements in detail.
    Last edited by onawah; 18th June 2017 at 20:59.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bruno (19th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th June 2017), Michi (18th June 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (19th June 2017)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I remember Cameron Day's article "Why I am no Longer a Lightworker' and it was helpful. After just taking a cursory look at part 2, I think this will be too.
    It's a good explanation of why "going into the light" can be a trick.
    Contrary to what many people seem to believe, this information is not contrary to classic teachings such as those in the Tibetan Book of the Dead, it is just couched in somewhat different terminology.
    Thanks for posting!

Quote Posted by devplan (here)
    Some time I came across a revocation technique by Cameron Day which has one of it's steps to remove "non-physical mental/spiritual" implants.

I scanned through Cameron Day's article "Why I am no Longer a Lightworker" and I was pleasantly surprised to see that he really hit the mark on that one. He gets it.

Regarding "going to the light" the actual pulling of the being into an implanting mothership (as in my case) or other "processing" ship/facility is accomplished with technology. This is the "tunnel".

The actual implanting occurs in the ship and is done not by "light beings" but by Mantids disguised as "light beings". Through telepathic hypnosis they can implant ideas and images in one's mind, so to speak, (even though one is out of body at the time). This is where near death experiencers see their relatives, etc.

Mantids and Grays have implanted me with physical implants as well which I cover in THE EYE OF RA. The most harmful one is the brain implant.

The other type with which I am familiar is a rectal implant. The last one I had was removed by tall Grays in a DUMB in the Pacific Northwest. I had once told my doctor about it and invited him to check it out when he was examining me for an asthmatic condition that had been triggered by Grays. He said he was well aware of these ET implants but declined to check mine out. I can't blame him. Ha, ha, ha

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

BMJ (23rd June 2017), Bruno (19th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th June 2017), Michi (19th June 2017), onawah (19th June 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (19th June 2017)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

I always thought he was credible since he dealt with physical evidence and science.
    I remember he had other doctors and scientists on his team but is no one carrying on his legacy and investigations of implants?

Generally, foreign bodies incorporated into tissues cause an acute or chronic inflammatory reaction and may include fibrosis and cyst formation. That was not the case here of the implants he found. The pathological reports of the first two surgeries revealed that the metal objects were enclosed in a very dense and resistant grey membrane composed of protein coagulum, haemosteridine and pure keratin. More directly: blood proteins and skin cells that are usually found in the surface layer of the skin.

These biological “cocoons” that surround implants also contain nerve proprioceptors (nerve cells and pressure cells). These implanted cocoons also fluoresced bright green in the presence of an ultraviolet light source.

The alleged implants removed from the first set of surgeries were studied by two different pathologists and then sent to various independent laboratories for further scientific analysis. The tests performed on these suspected foreign implants included pathologic/tissue evaluation, laser-induced decomposition spectroscopy (LIBS), extensive metallurgical tests including density immersion testing, X-ray energy dispersive spectroscopy, scanning electron microscopy, X-ray diffraction pattern analysis, and electronic/magnetic and fluorescence properties analysis. Isotopic range tests are also underway. The tests were conducted by the National Institute of Discovery of Science (NIDS), New Mexico Tech and other independent sources.

https://www.hellystar.com/en/alien-i...th-or-reality/

I bring this up because of the skinwalker film maker who did a documentary on him and how Bigalow's team helped fund his research.

Where are the samples now?....... where do people go now?
    Last edited by ichingcarpenter; 17th September 2018 at 23:29.

12. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th September 2018), boja (18th September 2018), CurEus (18th September 2018), Deux Corbeaux (18th September 2018), DNA (18th September 2018), EFO (18th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th September 2018), gaiagirl (18th September 2018), hermit (18th September 2018), Ivanhoe (18th September 2018), Jean-Marie (18th September 2018), mountain_jim (18th September 2018), Sadieblue (18th September 2018), Spiral (18th September 2018), Sunny-side-up (18th September 2018), thepainterdoug (18th September 2018), toppy (18th September 2018), Victoria (10th March 2022)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,068 times in 456 posts

Dr. Roger Leir testified at the 2013 “Citizen's Hearing on Disclosure” at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. along with a number of scientific and academic experts, former government officials, retired military personnel and pilots.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...n_3175272.html

At this hearing, 05/03/2013 4:39 PM EDT :
    Technology Panel Features Dr. Roger Leir’s Implant Surgery And Its Alleged Relationship To The UFO Subject

I also found a documentary on him, his surgery and patients, which I will post here, although the terrible music that was put over the interview almost drove me mad.
    Well, see if you can stand it

ps. When you take your right phone off, or out of your ear, the music will be less distracting.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (18th September 2018), DNA (18th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th September 2018), gaiagirl (18th September 2018), hermit (18th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (18th September 2018), Spiral (18th September 2018), Victoria (10th March 2022)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

DEUX.............I wish there was another timeline because

Right after he died the UFO community
    GOT THE COREY GOODE/WILCOCK/EMERY........space fantasy

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (18th September 2018), Deux Corbeaux (18th September 2018), DNA (18th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th September 2018), Spiral (18th September 2018), Victoria (10th March 2022)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)
    DEUX.............I wish there was another timeline because

Right after he died the UFO community
    GOT THE COREY GOODE/WILCOCK/EMERY........space fantasy
    Does that discredit Dr. Leir´s work in this timeline then ?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (18th September 2018), DNA (18th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th September 2018)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Not to my way of thinking! If I remember correctly, some of those implants had names of some of OUR companies on them!

Which, in turn, made me think of Charles Hall & the Tall Whites....members of the U.S. military would supply these beings with "parts" their ships needed!

We who are uninformed have been living in a bubble imposed upon us by all the secrecy!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (18th September 2018), Deux Corbeaux (18th September 2018), DNA (18th September 2018), Spiral (18th September 2018), Victoria (10th March 2022)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Not to my way of thinking! If I remember correctly, some of those implants had names of some of OUR companies on them!
    Really ? On those tiny objects?

Wiki says this.....

Quote At a MUFON conference in 1995, Leir examined X-rays from a woman who believed she was an abductee. He later extracted two small metallic foreign objects from her, and also from a second patient. The objects were analyzed by the New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology, which determined that they were "composed of commonly found elements", such as iron or aluminum. In describing some of these elements, the lab report made reference to the composition of meteors. Leir interpreted this to mean that the objects removed from his patients were "of extraterrestrial origin". He came to believe the objects were devices implanted by aliens and "scientific proof of non-terrestrial experimentation on man". Leir soon became prominent in the alien abduction and UFO communities. He hired a dentist, a radiologist and a general surgeon to assist him in his practice. Leir claimed the objects he removed from patients emitted “deep space frequency radio waves", had strange magnetic properties, or contained odd crystalline structures.[2] According to skeptical investigator Joe Nickell, the "implants" Leir claimed to have discovered were most likely ordinary objects such as shards of glass or fragments of metal that become lodged in arms, hands, legs and feet due to accidental falls or barefoot walking. When asked to provide a forensic medical institute with specimens or photos for analysis, Leir's associate, Derrel Sims, refused.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Leir

Wiki.... Who is/are Wiki ?

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (18th September 2018), DNA (18th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th September 2018), hermit (18th September 2018), Spiral (18th September 2018), Victoria (10th March 2022)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Deux: No , Its that the UFO field is going in the wrong direction with it being dominated by fantasy, caring only about youtube hits and not facts nor evidence which I think people like Lier, Dr. Mack, Bud Hopkins, Robert Hastings and others were advancing and researching and showing us where we should go

I do want to know what happened to the 17 samples and the data reports which were real. I suspect the Bigalow industries has it and its part of RTS claims of having alien artifacts. Also why nobody in the UFO field is asking questions about what happened to Leir's work.

Leir won the MUFON award right before he died then MUFON in 17 let the goofballs have a table at the conference and the kid who witnessed Abe Lincoln at the Gettysburg address

Maybe I will e mail George Knapp and see what he knows. He has a professional contact with Bigalow.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (18th September 2018), Deux Corbeaux (18th September 2018), DNA (18th September 2018), Spiral (18th September 2018), Victoria (10th March 2022)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Smile Re: Alien Implants - Dr. Roger Leir

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    LINK PLEASE because I don't recall that statement of the findings of Dr Leir.

ON EDIT found it

X files Duane Berry episodes.. implants made by Japanese company
    Last edited by ichingcarpenter; 18th September 2018 at 19:16.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (18th September 2018), Deux Corbeaux (18th September 2018), DNA (18th September 2018), hermit (18th September 2018), Spiral (18th September 2018), Victoria (10th March 2022)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Sidebar: Patient 17, if you haven't seen it, is worth the watch. Available on Netflix.
    cordibus nostris non quiesceret donec requiescat in te

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hermit For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (18th September 2018), DNA (18th September 2018), Hazelfern (26th September 2018), Spiral (18th September 2018), Victoria (10th March 2022)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Sorry, ichingcarpenter....I don't even know how to do links!! It was from the first conference that Steven Greer organized years ago...I was just rummaging through my mind. You know...how something rings a bell & dots start to connect!

That's all folks.....

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (18th September 2018), DNA (18th September 2018), Spiral (18th September 2018), Victoria (10th March 2022)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Easy Peasy.

Find the information on the internet, or in print.

Either copy/paste the link *here* or site the written material so we can find it and check it out.

I've listened to quite a few of Dr. Lier's talks out there and although I've heard him reference that there are 'black budget labs' that do analysis of the objects, the conclusion always comes out that the substances within the object are anomalous.

But I'd love to see the info regarding trademarks on teenie tiny implants. Who prints that stuff?
    cordibus nostris non quiesceret donec requiescat in te

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hermit For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (18th September 2018), DNA (18th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (18th September 2018), Spiral (18th September 2018), Victoria (10th March 2022)

33. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

I have come to the conclusion that the implants were a precursor, to what Elon Musk is now working on.. Neural Lace and such. It seems to me, if I remember properly, if one could gain access to any part of the systems of the body, it can indeed affect the mind of a human. For example, I watched a few videos where they were able to implant chips into the arm or hand, that could indeed, interact with the mind of the individual.

(The hand chips people are making videos about)... I however, did far more research than just a few youtube videos because I have MS, and have been in some really involved clinical research studies for "new treatments".. I noticed a few trends and followed up on them.. I noticed a few other conditions I had, seemed more a spin off of something else, than just a random condition I also ended up experiencing.. I didn't think it was coincidence at all...

While my conclusions are just that, conclusions.... I think that what is happening, is that most, if not all the species we are now dealing with, or will be in the near future, are HIGHLY evolved... Extremely telepathic, etc.. and they HAVE all in some way, either some hive mind capabilities, or they're telepathic, whether naturally or artificially...

If we merge our AI with US, rather than just developing it aside us... it would add a SOUL to the technology, AND it would also extremely elevate our own intelligence. Once you become more intelligent, and telepathic, they're unfair advantage disappears.. and we are left with only the differences in technology advancements... I think the et saw that we were very vulnerable, and they're trying to level the field for our own benefit. Whether we want it or not..

I can't imagine our governments would allow them to do these things to us, unless they really felt it was NECESSARY.. SOMETHING bigger happened.. Either they lost a fight they're not telling us about, or they absolutely see the GOOD in such things, but they felt telling us, wouldn't benefit them, because we would say NO..

The case of Dan Sherman comes to mind. Where he was told that his mother was abducted and his genetics altered in some way... And this "Enhancement... " allows him to interact with the LITERAL COMPUTER that he was using.. Once he was able to concentrate properly, he was able to "Receive" information directly to his mind... telepathically... NO PHONE NEEDED... IF we lost our technology, this would be one way to never lose our KNOWLEDGE.. AND it would allow for us to always be able to communicate to one another. This would be an EXTREMELY valuable tool in a war like scenerio, or a survival situation. And it would seem to be the next step in our evolution as a species..

One big rock hitting our planet can send us back to the stone ages. Those who COULD save our tech, would be too busy trying to just rebuild.. Eventually they would try to write down what they know, and eventually, we would try to recapture that. BUT if we had it all downloaded directly to the mind of every individual, we would never lose it again..

While I am aware this is off topic, I think THAT is what those implants were, and WHY they're so important... I think eventually they will be able to develop this to the pint, where it is completely biological in nature.. A virus of sorts.. One that rewrites telepathy back into our dna code directly.. Our bodies are the most advanced AI their is, we're just not plugged into each other yet.. it's coming...

People Like LEIR.. were on the forefront of discovering that this has been happening for a very long time. The question is, how far has this developed and how many of us already have this, growing inside us.. those having "NEW DISEASES" that apparently GROW OVER, or intrude into the neural systems.. MOST IMPORTANTLY into the brain, like MS and such.. I think that is exactly what these "Conditions" are... biological tech... Those who get sick, their bodies are trying to fight off this intrusion... But how many have this happening that AREN'T showing signs of this "nervous system take over"?

We're cutting and pasting DNA now... we're printing DNA now, and adding it to people using biological "Envelopes".. I have done a lot of research into these theories because I HAVE MS.. I wanted to know what I was really dealing with.. It didn't take long before someone began "Telepathically" speaking to me, furthering my suspicions, that I was absolutely on the right track! Giving me a sample of what this stuff can do.. They didn't have to say I was right, they SHOWED ME...

I think we ALL have this in us now, and someone is trying to "Take it live"...

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Victoria (10th March 2022)

35. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

If Derrel Simms refused to have things analysed he will have had good reason to do so, I think he is above board as I believe was the late Dr Leir.

The strange thing with implants is that they seem to have changed down the years just like the craft & occupants that abductees have reported.

I have had implants come out of my spine (with the aid of a venom sucker) that were like tiny pieces of wire (if you have used a wire brush on an angle grinder they were like the bits that break off & stick in you) but these implants "dissolved" into the blood that came with them after a matter of seconds.

PS Derrel Sims is setting up some new websites atm & is looking for funds to do tests on a chupacabra he has in his freezer (one of those freaky hairless dog like critters).

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th September 2018), Victoria (10th March 2022)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Just wondering if anyone else here on Avalon has had implants removed?

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Victoria (10th March 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3