+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UFOs: The Secrecy

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Default UFOs: The Secrecy

People have speculated for some time now regarding the amount of secrecy associated with the UFO and the militaries of the world.

There are many reasons why the secrecy prevails, I will write some of which I know from official responses are true, but I will not say where that portion lies within this thread, that is for you to decide according to your understanding of the phenomena and the current situation.

PANIC, it is the consensus of many in the military that if ALL the information was forthcoming at the present moment a volatile reaction will occur, especially in the United States, this is a primary reason why the secrecy prevails.

OPERATIONAL ACTIVITIES, this is a major factor has to why very little UFO material is officially released. Example, I have concluded any information pertaining to electronic interference would be by its nature provide some reference to the relative effectiveness of that interference. The fact that you experienced it would indicate an operational gap or weakness that could be further exploited if confirmed. Any related information would require a detailed security disclose review by experts to determine if releasing that information would in adversely expose potentially exploitable electronic weakness to your adversaries. The aforementioned pertaining to those cases of electromagnetic interference such has those in the Iranian UFO case 1976 involving aircraft(s) and unknowns (aerial contact(s)).

EXPLOITATION, is the a common probably your adversaries are trying to exploit your every weakness of militaries for their own ends, geographic locations are also a reason why so little comes out, even if only the UFO information is released it can be backed tracked if your opponent sees or is aware of the event, and the amount of information you have collected provides insight has to the effectiveness of your intelligence activities, and hardware. There are many variable to this, which are a major concern for the militaries of the world.

UNKNOWNS, this is where the public isn't aware of classified activities, hence if the military sees a UFO, interacts with a UFO, by the very nature of the militaries activities it cannot confirm the event, especially if it isn't passive.

SOCIAL AND MENTALLY CAPABLE, many are in the public and government arenas, but not all, has a whole this is also taken into account peoples belief systems, social attitude and peoples limited mental capabilities to know or believe in other life beyond there own.

This isn't even close to an overview, but just food for thought, next time you ask why all the secrecy.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th June 2017), Ashy67 (18th June 2017), AutumnW (20th June 2017), Bill Ryan (17th June 2017), Bruno (19th June 2017), DeDukshyn (20th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th June 2017), ghostrider (20th June 2017), justntime2learn (18th June 2017), LadyKitt (18th June 2017), mojo (17th June 2017), Rosco1 (18th June 2017), Setras (18th June 2017), Spiral (18th June 2017), Star Tsar (18th June 2017), thepainterdoug (18th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: UFOs: The Secrecy

Other possible factors:
    • Legal retribution through major class actions.
    • The truth might be simply so much bad news that not only would the public panic, but people literally would not be able to cope.
    • The oil cartel would be destabilized, as demands would grow for disclosure not only of the information and the real history, but the technology of free energy and exotic field propulsion.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th June 2017), Ashy67 (18th June 2017), AutumnW (20th June 2017), Bayareamom (20th June 2017), bogeyman (18th June 2017), Bruno (19th June 2017), DeDukshyn (19th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th June 2017), ghostrider (20th June 2017), justntime2learn (18th June 2017), LadyKitt (18th June 2017), Setras (18th June 2017), Spiral (18th June 2017), Star Tsar (18th June 2017), thepainterdoug (18th June 2017), yelik (18th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Determining the locus of control, with regards all human activity, particularly criminal behaviour. Faced with the prospect of interference in the mental realm from some 'other,' it would become next to impossible for the courts to determine whether a 'criminal,' was innocent guilty or insane. Those categories would have to be expanded, at the same time they are undermined by the new category of, 'targeted.'

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Ashy67 (18th June 2017), bogeyman (18th June 2017), Bruno (19th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th June 2017), LadyKitt (18th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

I dont understand why they target the US as a particular group of people to freak out. I think certain segments of the US population might, the super religious, but I actually think that they over estimate the response. I am willing to bet if they announced it would largely be met with apathy, especially if it is just some statement and maybe a picture. If there was a mass landing and a sudden influx of immigrants/visitors then they might panic. But baring a public display of them, I dont think much reaction would occur.

They could roll out the TR3B for all the public to see and it would quickly go by the way side. Two towers were de materialized on national television in front of people and very few people give that day a second thought. I want you to stop, and re read that sentence again.

I think Bill hit the nail on the head. It comes down to Oil and the Petrodollar. When that collapses then we will have a path to disclosure. Until then, Oil and the people it made rich will rule the world. This is why we gave Saudi all those weapons. It is why we support Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, and Saudi. It is why we hate Iran, because those previous countries hate the Shia because they are Sunni(wahabi/Salafi). It is why Russia wont do anything to disclose either, they are a hydro carbon state. While they realize the petrodollar strength, sinking that ships kind of sinks their own goals. China could do something as they are not tied to the past systems and so could Japan maybe if it could get out from under the US. Iran could too, but as a hydro carbon state they would have to have their infrastructure in place before the transition even started.

Then again, if Keshe is to be believed then maybe it will be Ghana that is the disclosure country.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

Well to begin with WE are not the whole planet we are a very very tiny minority of people, mostly from the West.
    If ET's are presumably benevolent how would each culture and society react? Panic, Aggression or even worse....perhaps Worship?
    There may also be a very grim reality that we are just food for some ET's and there is absolutely NOTHING we can do about it...does the world really have the ability to cope with being informed that Earth is a plantation and we are regularly harvested and eaten alive or that governments allow this? If governments cannot show they have control they will very quickly lose control.

I tend to agree that those who have a stranglehold on technology, medicine, science and energy are not going to give up their mechanisms of control and power easily. I also tend to believe there aren't any white knight aliens able, interested or willing to rush to our aid. We already have had a limited form of disclosure. Computers, electronics, fibre optics etc are not of human design, they were reverse engineered from ET Tech from what I have been able to piece together. We may have to advance quite a bit further if we are to formally interact with ET's on even terms and until we do it may not be wise to fully disclose.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th June 2017), Ashy67 (18th June 2017), AutumnW (20th June 2017), bogeyman (18th June 2017), Bruno (19th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th June 2017), LadyKitt (18th June 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Other possible factors:
    • The truth might be simply so much bad news that not only would the public panic, but people literally would not be able to cope.
    • The oil cartel would be destabilized, as demands would grow for disclosure not only of the information and the real history, but the technology of free energy and exotic field propulsion.
    IMFO, one of the most important reasons for the continuing cover-up is UFOs and mental phenomenon - the use by ETs of mental phenomena to (a) control their craft and (b) communicate (including with us). Mental phenomena were mentioned specifically in the 1950 memo by Wilbert Smith (http://www.presidentialufo.com/old_site/top.htm).

Once people realise that ET is psychic (to put it bluntly), they will also fairly quickly figure out that remote viewing is real, and that humanity is also psychic (or at least has that ability, which is suppressed by modern society, our education system, fluoride, etc.) - and that developing our psychic abilities is one of the best ways to get ourselves out of the Matrix.

The cat will be well and truly out of the bag at that point.

What we are seeing at the moment, it seems is a combination of controlled (limited) disclosure (Bigelow's recent statement on NBC that ETs have been visiting us is I think highly significant, given that he has a high profile as a serious businessman involved in aerospace - https://www.nbcnews.com/mach/mach/sp...-right-n767711) and also distractions - Corey Goode, possibly also Tom DeLonge, others being lined up as required - there's no shortage.

My guess is that we may see the oil cartel being thrown under the bus (although only after the Saudi Aramco IPO raises a ton of money) - we can clearly see the end of the road for the oil industry with the rise of renewables, battery storage, etc. - and being replaced with some sort of free energy technology which was derived from a crashed ET craft.

But the whole ET is psychic thing will be locked up in a box. The materialist paradigm is not ready to give up yet. That will have to wait until the whole transhumanism thing reaches its inevitable conclusion (OT for this thread, but related).

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th June 2017), Ashy67 (18th June 2017), AutumnW (18th June 2017), bogeyman (18th June 2017), Bruno (19th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th June 2017), LadyKitt (18th June 2017), Spiral (18th June 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

The so called free energy devices or propulsion is another problem, if it exists, some say the devices can have military applications that would make a nuclear weapon, seem like a bang from a Christmas cracker. The world and the countries within are at each others throats. in almost every way, has a species it is hard to imagine one so emphatically dedicated in seeking its own destruction.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

AutumnW (20th June 2017), Bruno (19th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th June 2017), LadyKitt (18th June 2017), Matt P (18th June 2017), Spiral (20th June 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9ofClubs (here)
    I dont understand why they target the US as a particular group of people to freak out. I think certain segments of the US population might, the super religious, but I actually think that they over estimate the response. I am willing to bet if they announced it would largely be met with apathy, especially if it is just some statement and maybe a picture. If there was a mass landing and a sudden influx of immigrants/visitors then they might panic. But baring a public display of them, I dont think much reaction would occur.

They could roll out the TR3B for all the public to see and it would quickly go by the way side. Two towers were de materialized on national television in front of people and very few people give that day a second thought. I want you to stop, and re read that sentence again.

I think Bill hit the nail on the head. It comes down to Oil and the Petrodollar. When that collapses then we will have a path to disclosure. Until then, Oil and the people it made rich will rule the world. This is why we gave Saudi all those weapons. It is why we support Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, and Saudi. It is why we hate Iran, because those previous countries hate the Shia because they are Sunni(wahabi/Salafi). It is why Russia wont do anything to disclose either, they are a hydro carbon state. While they realize the petrodollar strength, sinking that ships kind of sinks their own goals. China could do something as they are not tied to the past systems and so could Japan maybe if it could get out from under the US. Iran could too, but as a hydro carbon state they would have to have their infrastructure in place before the transition even started.

Then again, if Keshe is to be believed then maybe it will be Ghana that is the disclosure country.
    The US does have volatile elements has we have seen recently regarding President Trumps issuing EOs regarding trying to control immigration. It is more known what the situation is to some degree in the US and other places, it is also a cultural problem, some countries due to their culture will react less than others, but then there are exceptions to the rule. From the US point of view they is strong consensus that reaction should be kept to a minimum, or to say, "don't give them a stick if they are going to hit you with it." Further there are groups that will exploit any reaction or upheaval for their own gain, it is like a spiders web, pull on one thread and it will effect the others, it is far simpler to control the flow of information, hence control the reaction, and of course the thought processes.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

AutumnW (20th June 2017), Bruno (19th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th June 2017), LadyKitt (18th June 2017), Spiral (18th June 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by Cognitive Dissident (here)
    Other possible factors:
    IMFO, one of the most important reasons for the continuing cover-up is UFOs and mental phenomenon - the use by ETs of mental phenomena to (a) control their craft and (b) communicate (including with us). Mental phenomena were mentioned specifically in the 1950 memo by Wilbert Smith (http://www.presidentialufo.com/old_site/top.htm).

Once people realise that ET is psychic (to put it bluntly), they will also fairly quickly figure out that remote viewing is real, and that humanity is also psychic (or at least has that ability, which is suppressed by modern society, our education system, fluoride, etc.) - and that developing our psychic abilities is one of the best ways to get ourselves out of the Matrix.

The cat will be well and truly out of the bag at that point.

What we are seeing at the moment, it seems is a combination of controlled (limited) disclosure (Bigelow's recent statement on NBC that ETs have been visiting us is I think highly significant, given that he has a high profile as a serious businessman involved in aerospace - https://www.nbcnews.com/mach/mach/sp...-right-n767711) and also distractions - Corey Goode, possibly also Tom DeLonge, others being lined up as required - there's no shortage.

My guess is that we may see the oil cartel being thrown under the bus (although only after the Saudi Aramco IPO raises a ton of money) - we can clearly see the end of the road for the oil industry with the rise of renewables, battery storage, etc. - and being replaced with some sort of free energy technology which was derived from a crashed ET craft.

But the whole ET is psychic thing will be locked up in a box. The materialist paradigm is not ready to give up yet. That will have to wait until the whole transhumanism thing reaches its inevitable conclusion (OT for this thread, but related).
    The scientific materialist realm, keeps things distinct and subject to some kind of control. Remove that at your peril. I totally agree with everything you wrote. The difference being-- I think the undermining of the classifications, categories and how we define mind and matter is entirely disruptive. I don't trust people with that degree of uncertainty. That kind of freedom, by most, would feel like being lost at sea and they would respond with severe fundamentalism.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th June 2017), LadyKitt (20th June 2017), Spiral (18th June 2017), Tintin (19th June 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Quote Posted by bogeyman (here)
    The so called free energy devices or propulsion is another problem, if it exists, some say the devices can have military applications that would make a nuclear weapon, seem like a bang from a Christmas cracker. The world and the countries within are at each others throats. in almost every way, has a species it is hard to imagine one so emphatically dedicated in seeking its own destruction.
    Thinking about it, you are correct. Once it is understood that the technology exists, then people will figure out how to weaponise it, in the same way as the understanding of nuclear fission lead to nuclear weapons. So add to the factors for secrecy:
    • weaponisation of free energy

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

AutumnW (20th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th June 2017), LadyKitt (20th June 2017), Spiral (20th June 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

The secrecy prevails because those who appear in UFOs wish it so, they control who knows what & what we discuss, it's as simple as that !

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

AutumnW (20th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th June 2017), LadyKitt (20th June 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Other possible factors:
    I vote point three (UFO's obviously don't run on fossil fuels), and add to that, all the hard work to develop powers structures across the planet for global dominance over the last 100 years (and thousands) will be gone. All the rulers big plans and hardwork, poof! Therefore it needs to remain hidden.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

AutumnW (20th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th June 2017), LadyKitt (20th June 2017), Mike (20th June 2017)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Control is the currency of the ptb , if the public knew everything about UFOs , there would be mass panic, break down of religion, and ultimately the loss of control by those who keep Earth mankind under their thumb ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

AutumnW (20th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th June 2017), LadyKitt (20th June 2017)

26. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Cognitive Dissident (here)
    Quote Posted by bogeyman (here)
    Thinking about it, you are correct. Once it is understood that the technology exists, then people will figure out how to weaponise it, in the same way as the understanding of nuclear fission lead to nuclear weapons. So add to the factors for secrecy:
    • weaponisation of free energy
    They already have that, as used on 9/11 http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/

There could be another angle to this subject that no one has mentioned, and that is that the tech used by UFOs may do other things that are even more disturbing to the general populace, such as the ability to leave this dimension.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread