+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Timothy Good: 'Earth: An Alien Enterprise'

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,259 times in 1,040 posts

Default Timothy Good: 'Earth: An Alien Enterprise'

A hand picked group of people who spent 40 years communicating with ET's (sometimes travelling inside their crafts)....revealing that the greatest threat to mankind is that of another species who does not have our best interest at heart.

Dave - Toronto

2. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th June 2017), avid (19th June 2017), Bill Ryan (18th June 2017), Bluegreen (18th June 2017), boja (19th June 2017), ceetee9 (19th June 2017), Cidersomerset (18th June 2017), CurEus (18th June 2017), EFO (18th June 2017), Fellow Aspirant (19th June 2017), Flash (19th June 2017), Flowerpunkchip (20th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th June 2017), gaiagirl (19th June 2017), guyres (19th June 2017), Jantje (19th June 2017), jjjones (19th June 2017), Justplain (21st June 2017), LadyKitt (18th June 2017), Lifebringer (20th June 2017), Noelle (18th June 2017), Reinhard (19th June 2017), Richard S. (19th June 2017), section9 (19th June 2017), sijohn (18th June 2017), SpookyMulder (19th June 2017), Star Tsar (19th June 2017), TrumanCash (22nd June 2017), Verdilac (19th June 2017), WhiteLove (20th June 2017), Woody (20th June 2017), xion (20th June 2017), Zanshin (19th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Timothy Good: 'Earth: An Alien Enterprise'

Timothy Good is a brilliant researcher and I've enjoyed watching hours of videos on his lectures and interviews of him. And truly appreciate his dry/wry British sense of humor, as well as his well grounded and practical approach to the UFO and related topics. Which until the age when Internet resourcing opened up so many blacklisted subjects to the cleansing light of serious research were relegated to the realm of career-demolishing interests for researchers, scholars, and even just everyday folk.

That particular video was new for me, and the most frustrating thing, for me, is when videos are reposted without the appropriate attributions. The host's voice is familiar, and I believe it's Henrik Palmgren of Red Ice Radio, which would explain why the interview was so professionally done. Henrik is most thorough in his research not just of his guest but of the focus of discussion to the best of his ability.

The warning from Timothy is several years old, from 2014 when the book was published and this interview done. It reminds of the 2002 Crop Circle which was actually decoded, and seemed to be a warning about one of the grey alien species as well, saying in part "Beware the bearer of false gifts...". Then there are all of the videos about underground bases where military personnel encountered again, grey aliens, with disastrous results, such as at Dulce.

Until official 'disclosure' happens, especially in the USA, we are hobbled by restrictive means of obtaining government held information, documents, and potentially even diplomatic contacts with (hopefully) friendly alien species themselves.

Kitt

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Bingo! Another confirmation about George Washington's "vision" in the forest! Thanks, Spellbound for posting this interview!

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th June 2017), gaiagirl (19th June 2017), LadyKitt (18th June 2017), Spellbound (18th June 2017), SpookyMulder (19th June 2017), sunwings (19th June 2017), Tintin (19th June 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

I really enjoy Timothy's style and thorough approach to research. I feel he would make an excellent spokesperson for humanity to these Alien "friends". His character becomes even more apparent in his writings. Hopefully one day he gets to meet the subjects of his research.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th June 2017), gaiagirl (19th June 2017), Happyjak (19th June 2017), LadyKitt (18th June 2017), Spellbound (18th June 2017), SpookyMulder (19th June 2017), Tintin (19th June 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,489 times in 10,174 posts

From Timothy Good's Earth: An Alien Enterprise
    Alleged photo of 'Mr Kenio' - 10-ft (2.4 meter) member of alien race Akrij (W56)

More photos + info:
    http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/201...rocca-pia.html

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th June 2017), boja (19th June 2017), Fellow Aspirant (19th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th June 2017), LadyKitt (19th June 2017), Reinhard (19th June 2017), SpookyMulder (19th June 2017), Tintin (19th June 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,752 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by LadyKitt (here)
    the most frustrating thing, for me, is when videos are reposted without the appropriate attributions. The host's voice is familiar, and I believe it's Henrik Palmgren of Red Ice Radio, which would explain why the interview was so professionally done. Henrik is most thorough in his research not just of his guest but of the focus of discussion to the best of his ability.

The warning from Timothy is several years old, from 2014 when the book was published and this interview done.
    Yep.

It's actually from 7 Oct, 2013. The original is here: (Yes, Red Ice Radio)
    The actual title is Earth: An Alien Enterprise (the title of his important book).

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th June 2017), boja (19th June 2017), ceetee9 (19th June 2017), Fellow Aspirant (19th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th June 2017), Justplain (21st June 2017), LadyKitt (19th June 2017), Lifebringer (19th June 2017), Spellbound (19th June 2017), SpookyMulder (19th June 2017), sunwings (19th June 2017), Tintin (19th June 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,994 times in 5,554 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by LadyKitt (here)
    the most frustrating thing, for me, is when videos are reposted without the appropriate attributions. The host's voice is familiar, and I believe it's Henrik Palmgren of Red Ice Radio, which would explain why the interview was so professionally done. Henrik is most thorough in his research not just of his guest but of the focus of discussion to the best of his ability.

The warning from Timothy is several years old, from 2014 when the book was published and this interview done.
    Yep.

It's actually from 7 Oct, 2013. The original is here: (Yes, Red Ice Radio)
    The actual title is Earth: An Alien Enterprise (the title of his important book).
    This is an incredible book - I have a copy. I would recommend anyone interested in this subject matter to obtain a copy just as soon as they can. Timothy is foremost in his field and just about one of the most thorough and real investigators out there.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th June 2017), Bayareamom (19th June 2017), Bill Ryan (19th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th June 2017), LadyKitt (19th June 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin Quarantino (here)

This is an incredible book - I have a copy. I would recommend anyone interested in this subject matter to obtain a copy just as soon as they can. Timothy is foremost in his field and just about one of the most thorough and real investigators out there.
    It is certainly an important book, and should be on the bookshelves of anyone interested in the UFO subject, but like all such "data" should be treated objectively & in a wider context.

TG is a prime example of what John Keel described as a "cherry picker", ie; the cases he presents are all of a type that could be labeled "nuts & bolts" ....anyone reading his very well written & interesting book(s) will come away with the impression that all of this phenomena is down to flesh & blood beings from distant planets investigating & sometimes interfering with our little world.

It is however quite clear to anyone who digs deeper that there are vested interests in channeling any curious minds down that route, and I would go so far as to say that the content of major sci-fi films & tv series is also to designed to foster a particular belief about the nature of "aliens" too.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th June 2017), Jantje (19th June 2017), LadyKitt (19th June 2017), Tintin (19th June 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,752 times in 32,946 posts

The 'Friendship Case', which is something quite extraordinary, has had this Avalon thread devoted to it.

(There are also a number of mentions on other threads if you search for "Friendship Case" in inverted commas, to preserve the phrase as a search term.)

Documentary here, recommended:

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (19th June 2017), Art (20th June 2017), Bayareamom (19th June 2017), Bruno (19th June 2017), Fellow Aspirant (19th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th June 2017), Jantje (19th June 2017), LadyKitt (19th June 2017), Spellbound (20th June 2017), Tintin (19th June 2017), TrumanCash (22nd June 2017), Tyy1907 (20th June 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,994 times in 5,554 posts

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)

It is certainly an important book, and should be on the bookshelves of anyone interested in the UFO subject, but like all such "data" should be treated objectively & in a wider context.

TG is a prime example of what John Keel described as a "cherry picker", ie; the cases he presents are all of a type that could be labeled "nuts & bolts" ....anyone reading his very well written & interesting book(s) will come away with the impression that all of this phenomena is down to flesh & blood beings from distant planets investigating & sometimes interfering with our little world.

It is however quite clear to anyone who digs deeper that there are vested interests in channeling any curious minds down that route, and I would go so far as to say that the content of major sci-fi films & tv series is also to designed to foster a particular belief about the nature of "aliens" too.
    The vast library of recorded and shared experiences do testify to a greater 'reality' than the one we have been led to accept as is. As with most researchers Timothy will have focused on those that interest him the most, and others will research other avenues within the subject. There is always an element of cherry picking involved which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. If it is done objectively and thoroughly it still has value and TG has always been very consistent there.

My introduction to ET (or as Peter Paget may more appropriately describe, UT - ultra terrestrial) was through reading the work of Colin Wilson when I was about 15 years old and it has held a great fascination for me for over 30 years now. His book 'Alien Dawn' was, and still is, a favourite of mine. it opened the door for me into the scientific study and appreciation of the fact that something is clearly going on.

The best conclusion I can draw from having read a slew of material and similar work from others is that there is not one overall definitive answer to what these phenomena are. Some will be physical, some what we call metaphysical. I think this kind of objectivity is critical to developing some understanding.

In the same way that there are an abundance, for example, of plant varieties on our planet that there clearly do seem to be different ways that these phenomena interact with any one individual. My own view is that it is somewhat a waste of ones time to assume that there is a 'solution'. They are very real experiences manifesting in different ways to each individual.

It is a moot point but my stance on the whole issue of disclosure is that it has already been made albeit through presenting the reality of it in creative ways that are masked as ‘fiction’: maybe it should be called ‘faction’. Notwithstanding the fairly large library of indigenous peoples’ stories passed through the generations that faithfully tell a story: these date back thousands of years in many cases, and there is a memory there in our collective human experience. Some of these may even be antediluvian as well as postdiluvian.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bayareamom (19th June 2017), Fellow Aspirant (19th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th June 2017), LadyKitt (19th June 2017), Spiral (19th June 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,793 times in 8,388 posts

In the OP Interview, Henrik askes Tim about the hybrid program. "are we being bred out or is it for repopulation after a disaster?"

Rightly, Tim says he doesn't know.

The thought came to me that once there are a lot of hybrids around, they can use a selective bioweapon to hit the non hybrid population.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th June 2017), Justplain (21st June 2017), LadyKitt (19th June 2017), Spellbound (20th June 2017), Spiral (19th June 2017), thunder24 (19th June 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)

The vast library of recorded and shared experiences do testify to a greater 'reality' than the one we have been led to accept as is. As with most researchers Timothy will have focused on those that interest him the most, and others will research other avenues within the subject. There is always an element of cherry picking involved which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. If it is done objectively and thoroughly it still has value and TG has always been very consistent there.

My introduction to ET (or as Peter Paget may more appropriately describe, UT - ultra terrestrial) was through reading the work of Colin Wilson when I was about 15 years old and it has held a great fascination for me for over 30 years now. His book 'Alien Dawn' was, and still is, a favourite of mine. it opened the door for me into the scientific study and appreciation of the fact that something is clearly going on.

The best conclusion I can draw from having read a slew of material and similar work from others is that there is not one overall definitive answer to what these phenomena are. Some will be physical, some what we call metaphysical. I think this kind of objectivity is critical to developing some understanding.

In the same way that there are an abundance, for example, of plant varieties on our planet that there clearly do seem to be different ways that these phenomena interact with any one individual. My own view is that it is somewhat a waste of ones time to assume that there is a 'solution'. They are very real experiences manifesting in different ways to each individual.

It is a moot point but my stance on the whole issue of disclosure is that it has already been made albeit through presenting the reality of it in creative ways that are masked as ‘fiction’: maybe it should be called ‘faction’. Notwithstanding the fairly large library of indigenous peoples’ stories passed through the generations that faithfully tell a story: these date back thousands of years in many cases, and there is a memory there in our collective human experience. Some of these may even be antediluvian as well as postdiluvian.
    Paget didn't coin the term "Ultra Terrestrials" btw, John Keel did.

Science won't get you very far in this field because things very quickly fall off the table that science calls reality, and that's only one of the problems !

Indigenous peoples do have a better handle on this type of thing (you can include sasquatch as well ) because they are to an extent outside the mainstream consensus reality, (as is anyone who escaped "education" at an early age ) ...people tend to think beliefs come from religion, but they are much wider & more part of what we are than anyone would like to own up to.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    In the OP Interview, Henrik askes Tim about the hybrid program. "are we being bred out or is it for repopulation after a disaster?"

Rightly, Tim says he doesn't know.

The thought came to me that once there are a lot of hybrids around, they can use a selective bioweapon to hit the non hybrid population.
    The "elites" are doing this right now, & it's far more of a worry than any "alien" hybrid program !

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Bayareamom (19th June 2017), Fellow Aspirant (19th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th June 2017), Justplain (21st June 2017), LadyKitt (19th June 2017), Spellbound (20th June 2017), Tintin (19th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread