+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Halting a ufo abduction

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Default Halting a ufo abduction

Hello Everyone:
    We live in an interesting time! Just when you think there is no way out of a situation from the knowledge given there is a way out......

I come to the table with this overlooked information that was from a previous post about interesting books a week or two ago here on Project Avalon. I must confess I never thought that it was possible to halt a ufo abduction BUT why wouldn't it work? That's what I have been thinking about alot lately!
    Here is the PDF file of the book UFO ALIENS: the deadly secret by Jonathan Gray, chapter 36, page 378 begins the chapter of important information of HALTING A UFO ABDUCTION.
    It would be great if anyone that reads this could give their own personal experience(s) into this information.
    Thank you for your knowledge.
    chancy

The book is UFO ALIENS: the deadly secret by Jonathan Gray in PDF on the website below.

http://www.beforeus.com/aliens.pdf

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

boja (19th June 2017), Craig (19th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th June 2017), Jay Freeman (19th June 2017), LadyKitt (19th June 2017), Matthew (19th June 2017), mojo (19th June 2017), Noelle (20th June 2017), Spiral (19th June 2017), SpookyMulder (19th June 2017), Words of Joy (19th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

Default Re: Halting a ufo abduction

I do not for one posses to have any experience about this whatsoever but i have just recently read this https://www.amazon.com/Alien-Contact...2668705http:// and he mentioned that there was no way to avoid it, but I will read this pdf eagerly and compare.

It was a very good read to btw.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th June 2017), LadyKitt (19th June 2017), SpookyMulder (19th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

@ Craig

Strangely enough, the link to the book you mentioned is now gone from Amazon.

What is the complete title of it if I may ask?
    I have seen life on this planet, and that is exactly why I am looking elsewhere.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpookyMulder For This Post:

Craig (19th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th June 2017), LadyKitt (19th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Wow? It is Alien Contact The Difficult Truth Vol 1 by Derek Tyler

I had copied this previously

With Alien Contact: The Difficult Truth, the long-awaited first volume of what will eventually become a multi-book series, author/researcher/abductee Derek Tyler demonstrates that he is a powerful force to be reckoned with. Drawing on a lifetime of hardcore research and personal experience, private conversations with insiders and interviews with over three thousand abductees, Mr. Tyler has produced a manuscript which is unique, original and compelling. Beginning with a description of the methods and techniques necessary to any successful study of alien contact, he provides an authoritative guideline which aspiring researchers will find to be invaluable as well as highly effective. After making the reader aware of the proper procedures to follow during a UFO sighting, Tyler then discusses the most extensive psychological warfare operation in history and shows how easily even the cleverest of people can be manipulated. Tyler also includes descriptions of his own, previously-unreported, sightings. The reader is allowed to share his thoughts and emotions as he re-lives an extended sighting which involved two American warplanes. He also provides fascinating transcripts of off-the-record conversations with highly-placed sources deep within the black ops community. A first-person account of his own abduction experiences is interwoven with a comprehensive and well-informed discussion of the alien abduction phenomenon in general, and the level of detail contained within his descriptions are without precedent in the literature. The reader is allowed inside the author’s head, to share his emotions as the events take place. They are also made to understand the fear, frustration and sense of isolation which are unavoidable when one realizes that they have become an alien abductee, that their life has been forever changed. Tyler gives the reader a highly personal and brutally honest account of coming to terms with the sudden realization that, when faced with the technological capabilities of these aliens, we find ourselves to be utterly powerless and forever vulnerable, and that the presumed safety of our own homes is nothing but an illusion. Alien Contact: The Difficult Truth offers a powerful, incisive and often terrifying look behind the veil, into a realm which is shrouded in secrecy and yet affects each of us every day. It is a document which is not to be missed and one which will forever change the way we see both ourselves and our world.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th June 2017), LadyKitt (19th June 2017), Spiral (19th June 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thanks for the quote, Craig. I'm presuming it's a write-up by either the publisher, editor, or some associated marketing group. Regardless, I have a real problem with the number given in this statement: ".....private conversations with insiders and interviews with over three thousand abductees,....."

Using reasonable numbers that statement simply falls apart on the face of it. Derek Tyler is presumably human with human limitations. The time involved with just arranging to interview 3,000 abductees is enormous, but let's just set that aside and go on the basis that someone else made the arrangements as well as transcribed the presumed audio taped interviews. And again, let's be generous and say that Tyler is an organized interviewer and completed each interview within 30 minutes.

That's 30 X 3,000 = 90,000

Now let's say Tyler worked a normal work week of 40 hours times 52 weeks per year, which equals 2,080 hours per year.

90,000 + 2,080 = 43.269

Do you see why I'm having a problem with what looks to me like inflated numbers? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kitt
    Last edited by LadyKitt; 19th June 2017 at 20:37.

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hi kitt,

You raise a good point and I do remember reading about how he got to 3000 and I will try and dig it up but it was over a long long time

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th June 2017), LadyKitt (19th June 2017), Spiral (19th June 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

I also have a problem with the numbers, whilst there may be large numbers of abductees out there, the vast majority aren't even aware that they are abductees & then of those who are, barely any will speak to anyone about their experiences.

I also have an issue of his use of the word "alien", having had similar experiences to those mentioned above (even the two fighter planes & ufo display ) as well as reading about the subject & talking to other abductees via pms on various forums, I'm now of a mind that the bit in the OP PDF is really the salient point in this matter...and that we really need to be asking some far harder questions about this subject, questions that might throw an altogether new light on why certain things have such a large part in the ufo subject, such as all the new age spiritual stuff.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th June 2017), LadyKitt (19th June 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

The Original Post is about this book :-

UFO ALIENS - THE DEADLY SECRET

Author - JONATHAN GRAY

His claim (NOT mine) is that research shows that believing in Jesus and using his name, can cause an Abduction to stop.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th June 2017), LadyKitt (19th June 2017), mojo (20th June 2017), Spiral (19th June 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,763 times in 1,345 posts

Yes, most abductees don't know that they are being or have been abducted because the ETs install amnesia. Therefore, how could they know if the abductions have stopped?

I do know now when I have abducted but not in the beginning. Perhaps after releasing much of the trauma and disarming any programming from many abductions I have become "sensitized"--for lack of a better word--to abductions. Although I haven't been abducted for several years I just "know" when I have been abducted the morning after. I usually feel like a truck ran over me, too.

On numerous occasions I would check to see if there was an abduction on a certain night that I suspected that an abduction occurred. In all instances I found that I had indeed been abducted so this is not just speculation on my part. In some cases I even had physical evidence of the abduction, such as anal plant removed overnight, scratches and other marks on the body such as the brain implant scar, etc.

As far as the Jesus claim goes, the ETCs--even small Grays--program abductees with religious beliefs. So getting abductees to feel rescued by Jesus would be exactly what they want people to believe.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th June 2017), Bruno (19th June 2017), fourty-two (19th June 2017), Hervé (19th June 2017), LadyKitt (19th June 2017), Michi (19th June 2017), Spiral (19th June 2017), yelik (19th June 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

I wish I had ink for my printer 400+ pages
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

LadyKitt (19th June 2017), Spiral (19th June 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)

As far as the Jesus claim goes, the ETCs--even small Grays--program abductees with religious beliefs. So getting abductees to feel rescued by Jesus would be exactly what they want people to believe.
    It's a bit of a misnomer to say they "feel rescued by Jesus", people report the same cessation of abductions you yourself are talking about, and not all started out as Christians either, they worked damn hard at getting me into the occult & paganism !

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th June 2017), LadyKitt (19th June 2017), mojo (20th June 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

During a dream, I realized there was a UFO overhead. I said to the occupants "If you kill me or hurt me, when I am more powerful I will track you down."

Whatever part of me said that, I recognized immediately that I was very serious and committed to do exactly that.

Nothing more is remembered.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th June 2017), Bruno (21st June 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th June 2017), LadyKitt (19th June 2017), mojo (20th June 2017), shadowstalker (20th June 2017), Spiral (19th June 2017)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

The following is taken from a post on another thread. Psychic healer, Chris Thomas, was asked several questions provided by PA forum members. This one in particular concerned abductions...
    Hi Chris,
    QUESTION: #6) A lot of people report abductions and even cross bred children with various races like the Greys. I know you said that for example Mantis beings (and I guess also Lion beings) are not in the Akashic and must be bio-mechanical technology based – Is that abduction type of experience based on a higher-self, soul contract (karma) or was it limited to the period prior to 2003 when the 14th Faction energy was still present in our Universe and being used by the NSA, etc. taking away people’s free will?

Chris Thomas: That is a difficult question to answer precisely. I'll give you my experience.

Some years ago, I woke up one morning knowing that something had happened during the night but I could not identify it. All I knew was that I had a very sore bottom (yes, the infamous anal probe is true - and they are not collecting farts). Gradually, I had recollections of being taken out of my bed and examined by the "Blues".

A couple of months after the first "abduction", it happened again. But, this time, I was aware of what was happening and I said (psychically) to the Blues carrying me:
    "You are not going to examine me again as I do not want you to. But, seeing as you are here, can I have a tour of the ship?"
    This they agreed to very happily and they gave me a full tour.

I haven't been "abducted" since.

The lesson here is that they turned up and asked my higher self if it was OK to take me for examination. As soon as I said no, they were happy not to do any more and they were all very friendly.

So that was my personal experience of abduction. But there are others. I have carried out extensive research on many levels about these hybrids and my conclusion is this:
    The vast majority of claimed abductions are carried out by the military, and not aliens, and those abducted undergo mind control or hypnosis to believe that they have experienced whatever it was but did not actually happen.

They are also indoctrinated to believe that there are hybrids of humans / Aliens or hybrids of Alien Races. The Mantis and Lion beings do not exist.

Since about the year 2000, very, very few abductions have been carried out by any alien race - they have all been by the military.

Because so many people are aware of the Grey race, they have been used by the military in their propaganda, misinformation and disinformation and so virtually every single story about Grey hybridisation is false and intended to add to confusion and fear. Don't forget that one of the next things on their "to do list" is an alien invasion of the Earth.

If they can make people believe that the Greys are the bad guys, they have a ready built argument to weaponise space (sorry, make the weapons they already have in space known).
    I hope I have answered your questions. They could have been longer answers but I didn't want RSI.

Best wishes t'ya'all
    Chris

Last edited by turiya; 7th January 2018 at 19:53.

25. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

I stopped what appeared to be an abduction of some type many years ago. While in a lucid state, I heard the strangest noise I have ever heard. Something suggested to me that it was completely harmless and I should roll over and go to sleep. I was about to do that when my left brain clicked in. I recalled that this blasé attitude -- or remembering but placing no importance on an encounter of the third kind, is a common way the mind is manipulated by the visitors.

So I sat bolt upright in bed, probably more wide awake than I have ever been. I heard the horrendous Chthulu sound one more time. It was LOUD and then complete quiet.

I feel very strongly that I narrowly averted something. I just don't know what. And sheer panic and being wide awake worked. But being wide awake and forcefully calling on something that you feel will protect you, whatever it might be, may work as well.

Beliefs are surely manipulated by some of these beings, though. You just don't know what their purpose is. If it is to feed on fear, I hope the sheer caloric horror of it all gave then whopping indigestion!😀👽

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bruno (21st June 2017), Chester (22nd June 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th June 2017), LadyKitt (20th June 2017), mojo (20th June 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (20th June 2017), Spiral (20th June 2017)

27. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

The diversity of ET/entities/angels/demons provides for a number of possible outcomes. The Colares Brazil ET encounter injured and even killed people. The villagers were traumatized and some hid and prayed for the aliens to go away. They were hit by a beam that caused paralysis, scoop marks on the skin and death. There are other cases that point to Mi-labs taking people using programmed lifeforms. In some cases prayer might be an effective tool based on personal belief system and especially in cases were spiritual beings ie demons are behind the abduction.

In some cases like Betty and Barney Hill's case what was thought to be a negative and fearful abduction turned out positive. Other cases similar to my own showed that the entities were benevolent and when fear manifest they backed away until things were more comfortable.
    Last edited by mojo; 20th June 2017 at 22:35.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

AutumnW (21st June 2017), Bruno (21st June 2017), LadyKitt (21st June 2017), Spiral (20th June 2017)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

You know how there are ultrasonic deterrents to keep bugs away? I wonder if a similar device could be made that emits disruptive electro-magnetic fields or scalar waves. Maybe if it gets turned off it would trip a series of alarms and analog cameras to bring lots of unwanted attention. I'm sure DARPA already have something like that.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bbow73 For This Post:

AutumnW (21st June 2017), Bruno (21st June 2017), Craig (21st June 2017), LadyKitt (21st June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread