Thread: The Nazca 'alien' 3-fingered mummies of Peru

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,088 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: The Nazca 'alien' 3-fingered mummies of Peru

I think it's very fishy that Gaia has been advertising the (apparently bogus) claim about newly discovered 3 fingered aliens just when Dr. Pete Peterson is talking about the same thing with David Wilcock.
    See:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1171005
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bob (3rd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th August 2017), Shannon (12th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,088 times in 20,639 posts

I heard from a reliable source that Prof Cesar Soriano is a good source of info on the Peruvian findings
    (from an inactive Avalon member who may not wish to be named)
    There are youtube videos featuring him, but they all seem to be in Spanish.
    Here's one:

Quote Streamed live on Aug 6, 2017
    Esta noche, en Viaje a Otra Dimensión, con el destacado arqueólogo peruano de la Universidad de Trujillo, César Soriano quién ha iniciado una expedición en busca de las " Momias de Nasca" . Habiendo empezado un " RECONOCIMIENTO GEO CULTURAL DE LA ZONA PARA OBTENER REGISTROS AUDIOVISUALES" de la zona, de conformidad con la Ley Nro. 28296 ha presentado recientemente ante el Ministerio de Cultura, toda la documentación pertinente, para iniciar la búsqueda antes mencionada. Nuestro programa está en permanente contacto con los esfuerzos de dicho cientifico, en aras de la protección del patrimonio cultural de la Nación.
    Category
    Science & Technology
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bob (9th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #83
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Whoa! First impression from this thread, in the language of my teenager would be "Triggered"!

I was not quite expecting that. I prefer the long explanation of hmelo25, to a short response that is a knee jerk reaction. I will make sure I read your posts when I see them hmelo25.

From memory, the date of 1997 on the scan was due to a birth date being needed to scan the mummy (ok, not technically a mummy as it still had all it's inside bits), so they typed in something like it perhaps being a 30 year old specimen (as in, like it's age, as in birthdays), and that is why the 1997 date came up.

The white stuff, again from memory, is something like a silica made up of crushed shells and is thought to help dry out and preserve the bodies (sand sort of stuff).

Why don't they tell us where the mummies were found? Well, bad people would go to the site and it would be robbed, raided, and further damaged and surrounding evidence trashed.

The joints in the hand were maybe glued together? Again from memory, those joints in this first body were much larger than a humans, so are not human. No evidence of a break in the covering flesh and skin it seems either.

And the statements form the Peruvian Government? Well,

Names can be called, fingers can be pointed (3, 5, whatever), folk can scrabble to be in the spotlight, but what does the solid evidence say? Is it about what you think about the people literally surrounding the finds, or is it actually about those mummified remains? The scientific investigation of evidence that Gaia has painstakingly and carefully taken time over to study and gather, and without calling the finds "aliens", looks to my random armchair lady analysis, as being solid.

So what now? Meltdown? Ignore and forget? Shield wall? I think it is a difficult possibility to consider, as it does seriously jostle about each and every personal reality bubble, but it is better to look at the more reliable analysis than something that is a grasp at holding onto our old paradigm, like grabbing for a whisky. I am not saying it is good to be a fool and fall for a hoax, but it is also not good to be fooled into believing that such an amazing find must be a hoax, by our very own limiting beliefs.

P.S., Just watched Indiana Jones and The...Crystal Skull. Forgot to mention that the people back then bound and boarded their children's heads, "to honor the Gods" as Indi said in the movie, but, that is no indication that those mummies had been boarded and bound, and would not account for the greatly increased cranial brain capacity. If it did, I daresay we could all benefit from "head boarding".
    Last edited by findingneo; 23rd August 2017 at 05:36.

6. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

In a recent short video from Walter Bosley, he says that Gaia TV dropped its participation in the Nazca mummy matter. I haven't heard this before and Gaia still has the videos on their site but they haven't been updated in a while. Does anyone have any information on this change by Gaia?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Niv For This Post:

findingneo (27th August 2017), Nasu (24th August 2017)

8. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,519 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Niv (here)
    In a recent short video from Walter Bosley, he says that Gaia TV dropped its participation in the Nazca mummy matter.
    That's the first two minutes of this video, published yesterday.

The Mitochondrial DNA test of material from 'Maria' that he may be referring to is this one, from a respected Canadian lab back in May.

The published result was the found DNA sequence was 'a 100% match to Homo sapiens (human)'.

9. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (23rd August 2017), avid (23rd August 2017), Axman (27th August 2017), Bob (23rd August 2017), Callista (23rd August 2017), Did You See Them (23rd August 2017), East Sun (23rd August 2017), fourty-two (23rd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd August 2017), Hervé (23rd August 2017), Ivanhoe (23rd August 2017), Jayke (23rd August 2017), mab777 (26th August 2017), muxfolder (23rd August 2017), Nasu (24th August 2017), Paprika (26th August 2017), Rawhide68 (23rd August 2017), Shannon (27th August 2017), Sophocles (23rd August 2017), Star Tsar (27th August 2017), uzn (23rd August 2017), Zampano (23rd August 2017)

10. Link to Post #86
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Yes, it looks very human (not).

With all the hybridization going on that Dr David Jacobs has studied for the last number of decades, do we ever see any evidence of it in the medical field when one of them gets ill? Nope. Do they get ill? I would guess it is likely. They seem to keep practising to get the recipe right for a viable human looking hybrid to live down here, which suggests they will have their other imperfections requiring medical treatment. Because according to Jacob's,there are plenty here with us now, fitting right in.

It does not take a ........um, special agent, to see that mummy is not a human. And what about the rest? Are we supposed to swallow that the mummy that is very reptilian and with a clavicle for reptilian like eggs is also human? And if a Gray ET, landed here today, and was asked to have a DNA test, and it came back as 100% human, would we say to it, "Oh, silly David, what was he making all the fuss about, terribly sorry, off you go"?

NOT, buying it. I have to say I am gobsmacked at the lack of professionalism and condescending method of that man presenting the information via video. Can you imagine if other folk in positions of prominence behaved like that when presenting what is accepted as a balanced argument? Ok, different ends of the scale regarding league, but Trump does not count. In your face, men (and women) behaving badly is not a good look. The first time, I could walk away, bite my lip. I have not heard of this person prior to seeing this video, twice, but I can say, it is not endearing.

The second time, I just had to say my peace. The highly edited version.

Why not say, "The DNA evidence says, bla, bla ,bla, let's talk about what that might mean". Not a sour face in the lens, spouting away like they have just "sooked on a soor sweetie".

Please, some sense of decorum WB. Speak to others that you could easily be a role model for as if they were your own children.

Notice how much I am talking about what the video is about, and how much about the person presenting it? It is all down to presentation. Please, just be nice.

Oh! Just googled you. AFOSI Agent. Well, that explains why you don't feel the need to be nice.
    Last edited by findingneo; 26th August 2017 at 16:01.

11. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 times in 243 posts

You're using David Jacobs' 'hybridization' theory to back up your argument? That says it all. If you're also basing your position on how the mummy looks 'obviously not human', then you haven't looked at mummies and you're not looking close enough. Just about everyone who is not in the True Believer camp has commented on how just the fingers alone look faked. As regards my presentation, I'm not concerned a bit. Don't watch my videos.

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    Yes, it looks very human (not).

With all the hybridization going on that Dr David Jacobs has studied for the last number of decades, do we ever see any evidence of it in the medical field when one of them gets ill? Nope. Do they get ill? I would guess it is likely. They seem to keep practising to get the recipe right for a viable human looking hybrid to live down here, which suggests they will have their other imperfections requiring medical treatment. Because according to Jacob's,there are plenty here with us now, fitting right in.

It does not take a ........um, special agent, to see that mummy is not a human. And what about the rest? Are we supposed to swallow that the mummy that is very reptilian and with a clavicle for reptilian like eggs is also human? And if a Gray ET, landed here today, and was asked to have a DNA test, and it came back as 100% human, would we say to it, "Oh, silly David, what was he making all the fuss about, terribly sorry, off you go"?

NOT, buying it. I have to say I am gobsmacked at the lack of professionalism and condescending method of that man presenting the information via video. Can you imagine if other folk in positions of prominence behaved like that when presenting what is accepted as a balanced argument? Ok, different ends of the scale regarding league, but Trump does not count. In your face, men (and women) behaving badly is not a good look. The first time, I could walk away, bite my lip. I have not heard of this person prior to seeing this video, twice, but I can say, it is not endearing.

The second time, I just had to say my peace. The highly edited version.

Why not say, "The DNA evidence says, bla, bla ,bla, let's talk about what that might mean". Not a sour face in the lens, spouting away like they have just "sooked on a soor sweetie".

Please, some sense of decorum WB. Speak to others that you could easily be a role model for as if they were your own children.

Notice how much I am talking about what the video is about, and how much about the person presenting it? It is all down to presentation. Please, just be nice.

Oh! Just googled you. AFOSI Agent. Well, that explains why you don't feel the need to be nice.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

findingneo (27th August 2017), Shannon (27th August 2017), uzn (26th August 2017)

13. Link to Post #88
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Mr WB, thanks very much for responding. Can you tell me please, why would I not use David Jacob's "Hybridization Theory", to back up my argument? He has been investigating that area for decades.

Are you saying some folk think the fingers look faked, or that they are faked?

Also, you say I have not looked closely enough if I am basing my "position" on how the fingers look. Correct. But I am not holding ground to hold "my position". I am not locked into one belief over another. I am just exploring the possibilities, without getting caught up in one camp or another. Not sure I would see the DNA test paper as the holy grail though. I don't have a paradigm that it would shatter one way or the other.

I wasn't getting annoyed at what you presented, just how you presented it. Reminded me of my ex husband, after we split.

So are you saying they are faked? And how close have you been to these mummies? Are you saying something about the scientists and doctors that painstakingly investigated them? And what about all the other anomalies? Like the clavicle and what looks like eggs in the other body for example? Do you think that would turn up a DNA test as being "human" as well?

I am sorry if I have missed the solid facts somewhere in your videos (apart from the DNA piece of paper) from my ignorance of you, not having seen you before. Nice wavey smiling face BTW. Relieved I wasn't bothering you.

Now that I am accustomed to your "style" of presentation, I am happy to watch any other you can recommend to educate me, sometime.

So what now? Does it just stop, at the DNA test results for that one mummy? That is solid proof?

If so, I can stop questioning here too.
    Thank you for your time WB.

(Oh! And I would also like to know more details about what NIV is asking please, about 4 posts above this one. Thank you).
    Last edited by findingneo; 27th August 2017 at 01:49.

14. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

As far as the mummies go, I have only ever referred to the Nazca Mummy and the Roswell mummy.

I am saying that the Nazca Mummy is NOT an ET nor any ET hybrid.

I am saying that the fingers CLEARLY look faked and will, you shall see, turn out to have indeed been faked.

Apply DNA to every mummy that comes along. That would be expected. But you can see that I specifically referred to the Nazca Mummy, so your attempt to spin me fails.

I don't care if Jacobs studied his theory for one hundred and thirty five years, it has not advanced it beyond a theory yet.

And your clear post-divorce sexist dig is rather shallow, I must add. Shall I come up with some example that demonstrates how you remind me of an ex-wife...? Grow beyond that.

Mr WB, thanks very much for responding. Can you tell me please, why would I not use David Jacob's "Hybridization Theory", to back up my argument? He has been investigating that area for decades.

Are you saying some folk think the fingers look faked, or that they are faked?

Also, you say I have not looked closely enough if I am basing my "position" on how the fingers look. Correct. But I am not holding ground to hold "my position". I am not locked into one belief over another. I am just exploring the possibilities, without getting caught up in one camp or another. Not sure I would see the DNA test paper as the holy grail though. I don't have a paradigm that it would shatter one way or the other.

I wasn't getting annoyed at what you presented, just how you presented it. Reminded me of my ex husband, after we split.

So are you saying they are faked? And how close have you been to these mummies? Are you saying something about the scientists and doctors that painstakingly investigated them? And what about all the other anomalies? Like the clavicle and what looks like eggs in the other body for example? Do you think that would turn up a DNA test as being "human" as well?

I am sorry if I have missed the solid facts somewhere in your videos (apart from the DNA piece of paper) from my ignorance of you, not having seen you before. Nice wavey smiling face BTW. Relieved I wasn't bothering you.

Now that I am accustomed to your "style" of presentation, I am happy to watch any other you can recommend to educate me, sometime.

So what now? Does it just stop, at the DNA test results for that one mummy? That is solid proof?

If so, I can stop questioning here too.
    Thank you for your time WB.

(Oh! And I would also like to know more details about what NIV is asking please, about 4 posts above this one. Thank you).

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

findingneo (27th August 2017), Shannon (27th August 2017), uzn (27th August 2017)

16. Link to Post #90
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Thank you WB.
    You are being much more pleasant than you were, relatively, so I just don't feel the need to ply you with questions anymore.
    I appreciate your time and effort taken to answer some of the questions, and you can come up with some examples of how I remind you of your ex wife if you like.
    It does not bother me, and I will see the humor in it without offense.
    I am finding it difficult be annoyed by you still, as you kind of grow on a person.
    All the best,
    take care.
    Last edited by findingneo; 28th August 2017 at 00:33.

17. Link to Post #91
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

An update from Mr Weidner on this issue..

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Coast To Coast AM

Mel Fabregas : Egypt & Our ET Ancestors | Jay Weidner : Gaia Mummy Update | Host : Jimmy Church

Aired 26th August 2017 | Published 27th August 2017

Jimmy Church of Fade To Black was joined by Mel Fàbregas, host of The Veritas Show, for a discussion about UFOs, mysterious phenomena, and how a woman who foretold his future with incredible accuracy changed his life.

In the first hour, author and Gaia filmmaker Jay Weidner talked about the mysterious three-fingered Nazca mummies. Are they from Mars?

Last edited by Star Tsar; 2nd September 2017 at 17:30.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Callista (28th August 2017), findingneo (28th August 2017), Shannon (27th August 2017)

19. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Damn, I thought that last one would be extra annoying!

I have two ex-wives, so it depends.

I think you'll find that I'm not a skeptic naysayer by any means. But I've seen the value of digging for -- and demanding -- the best evidence possible. When something doesn't measure up -- and there is reason to suspect tomfoolery -- we must reject it without delay, once a test has been applied and shown it to fail in the expectations. That way we can move on to the next find and keep doing so until we hit paydirt.

Thank you WB.
    You are being much more pleasant than you were, relatively, so I just don't feel the need to ply you with questions anymore.
    I appreciate your time and effort taken to answer some of the questions, and you can come up with some examples of how I remind you of your ex wife if you like.
    It does not bother me, and I will see the humor in it without offense.
    I am finding it difficult be annoyed by you as you kind of grow on a person.
    All the best,
    take care.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

BMJ (28th August 2017), Callista (28th August 2017), findingneo (29th August 2017), Shannon (27th August 2017), Spiral (1st September 2017)

21. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

(I decided to be 'nice' and remove my laughter.)

This leaves out analysis of the 'wrist' and the 'fingers' which cites the leg bones of infants being identified in the x-rays. A lot of believerist wishful thinking and a little show business going on here.

However, I DO appreciate Jay's comments about Gaia's awareness that they COULD be being played or hoaxed -- and they will go after the hoaxers. THANK YOU, JAY because that's what we need to hear out of more proponents of this thing. Just admit that it could very well be a hoax. I think the problem with his 'disappointment' with the community's reaction to the mummy is that, speaking for myself, this is the first time I've heard him express and admit these things. If I'd heard this from the start, it would make a difference in my opinion.

Quote Posted by star tsar (here)
    an update from mr weidner on this issue..

Quote Posted by star tsar (here)
    coast to coast am

mel fabregas : Egypt & our et ancestors | jay weidner : Gaia mummy update | host : Jimmy church

aired 26th august 2017 | published 27th august 2017

jimmy church of fade to black was joined by mel fàbregas, host of the veritas show, for a discussion about ufos, mysterious phenomena, and how a woman who foretold his future with incredible accuracy changed his life.

In the first hour, author and gaia filmmaker jay weidner talked about the mysterious three-fingered nazca mummies. Are they from mars?

Last edited by WalterBosley; 27th August 2017 at 20:09.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Callista (28th August 2017), Kristin (1st September 2017), Shannon (27th August 2017), Spiral (1st September 2017)

23. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WalterBosley (here)
    ...and keep doing so until we hit paydirt.
    That's the core of it all here. There is paydirt. There definitely is. It just has to be found.

I said to Richard Dolan in my last interview: There are diamonds in the mud. But sometimes, you've just got a handful of mud.

I'm not at all sure myself about the Nazca mummies. I'm very skeptical. No-one even yet being able to visit the site where they've been said to come from would get any real archeologist waving their arms in the air and foaming at the mouth.

But let good science do the work. Maybe we can all agree on that. That's kinda the whole point about the evidence thing. It's got nothing to do with belief, or even personal hope.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (28th August 2017), Callista (28th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th August 2017), Shannon (27th August 2017), Spiral (1st September 2017), WalterBosley (27th August 2017)

25. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    An update from Mr Weidner on this issue..

In the first hour, author and Gaia filmmaker Jay Weidner talked about the mysterious three-fingered Nazca mummies.

It seems the video's been taken down already. Here's the audio of Jay Weidner in the first hour: (well worth listening to, for anyone following this story)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 27th August 2017 at 22:07.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (29th August 2017), Billy (1st September 2017), BMJ (28th August 2017), Callista (28th August 2017), findingneo (29th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th August 2017), Magnus (29th August 2017), marique3652 (28th August 2017), Shannon (27th August 2017), Spiral (1st September 2017)

27. Link to Post #96
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Thanks folks for the Jimmy Church link. Just had to listen to Bill's audio as all the others were not accessible.

The nicest one please WB.

Anyway, I am up to 42 minutes and I have to write down what I am thinking before I forget, no digs to any special agents reading this, I am just thinking.

Great interview.

So, Jay talks about Strontium being in high levels or something in the mummies and where did it come from? He does mention it does occur in nature. First thought was if it had come from Mars where someone I think Kerry Cassidy recently interviewed, suggested there were lots of telltale signs there were nuclear explosions or something on Mars which totally ruined it, somewhere in the vicinity of 250 million years ago. I imagine (form my armchair) that that would not cause these levels in Maria of Strontium had she been a bit of a traveler and the radioactive part of it would be greatly reduced.

So there are rumors about Atlantis and Lemuria having had nuclear explosions ages ago. Again, even if it were so, and these things existed and these place existed, the radiation would also be negligible I imagine, had they visited there. So that leaves found naturally here on earth.

When I googled "Peru" and "Strontium", this came up. And it is only 900km (ish) apart from the Nazca area, according to my highly accurate finger measurement to the scale at the bottom of google maps. A Peruvian Mayor about 900km away (give or take a few hundred km) is concerned with the high levels of STRONTIUM in the WATER SUPPLY that comes from the INTERIOR OF PERU is making the men that drink it gay. A Dean of pharmaceutical Chemistry apparently says it does not, but Strontium can cause bone cancer, cardiovascular complications and anemia. The part that could be very relevant, is the high levels of strontium in the water supplies in parts of Peru. As an aside, I wonder if this humanoid (if genuine) suffered any of those effects. There is probably a lot more written on the subject, but you get the idea and that is the first thing I saw. https://boingboing.net/2011/11/26/pe...tium-in-w.html

I had thought about the fact that there would be obvious cuts if these mummies had been cut and pasted the old fashion way, but I thought that was too obvious. Super glue invented in the Vietnam war or whenever to hold wounds together in a hurry and under duress came to mind, and how rich an ancient person would have been to invent such a thing back then, especially a kind that would last a thousand years or two. The current version certainly only lasts about 3 months in my experience, if that. And stitched flesh is obvious, and cut after the death as well, would simply cause the joins to dry and separate and curl back. But I had not seen any close up mummy fakes, so I did not mention it.

Ok, so Jay mentions why it is not a good idea to identify the location of the tomb to the Peruvian Government (hypothetically, if he were to know). Jail. I thought Jay should volunteer Jimmy if Jimmy thought it was such a good idea to return. lol.

And so the mummy Maria is not 100% human, but more so than a Chimpanzee. I read somewhere, maybe it was on one of the folk who went to Peru to look at the mummies, face book pages. Anyway, it was mentioned that even a tiny percentage of DNA differences, adds up to millions of (markers is it?), in differences? A tiny percentage still equals a LOT of differences anyway.

Another thing, who says, what is human? Perhaps humans are just a particular flavor of cupcake.

Speaking of which, I have to make a cake and then I will listen to the rest.

This is nice now. I like talking like this.

Thank you all. You too WB.

(P.S. Agree what you are saying Bill, about the science and belief and wishful thinking. That can go both ways. I have never seen so many people anywhere, with academic backgrounds or who are normally so level headed and across many face book pages and web groups, go so negatively nuts about the scientific supportive evidence. Folk seem to be going all out to negate it with any snippet of silly stuff, quite in contrast to what they are trained to see as evidence. Having said that, we maybe need to also consider the possibilities from a less anthropomorphic perspective. We might just not be the center of our universe. For whatever reason, the possibility of this being genuine, threatens so many people at a core level. I really don't care if it were fake, I just don't think it is and I see sensible people acting triggered. But I have to say, I did expect it. It would be a big change to accept, IF true, and BIG change, from what I have read, does not happen without BIG resistance. Anyway, should she prove to be unaltered, I am far less interested in the amount of human DNA she has in her mummified body, and far more interested in what she was doing here when she was alive, regardless of whatever anyone eventually decides to scientifically call her).

P.P.S. I see where you are coming from WB, but isn't that the whole point of a scientific assessment? To discover if something is a hoax or genuine, and what it is? Either way, folk would be waiting to see with baited breath. And what benefit is there in telling porky pies about it? I would have thought scientific analysis is there to gain the best possible insight as to whether is has been faked or is genuine. By getting it analyzed is questioning what it is. Didn't Jay say when he first clapped eyes on it that he wondered if it wasn't a fake? Then, as tests and x-rays were done, he started to think it could be genuine? It is not like he just said, "It's real", end of story. But he has not said it is an ET, just that it was looking like it might be a new species of humanoid that walked this earth, and he's doing the science. I can't see how he could have done any more to satisfy folk.

Last edited by findingneo; 30th August 2017 at 03:17.

28. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

My main question regarding Gaia's series on this mummy is that Maussan was already involved with the Roswell mummy fiasco. They focused their valuable air time and resources to another of his things -- which was questionable from the beginning and is being proven so as the days go on. I've not been quite as sharp-pointed at Gaia as I have the True Believers and the people putting this hoax forth.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Callista (30th August 2017), findingneo (31st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th August 2017), Kristin (1st September 2017)

30. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

Mike Bara told me a couple of hours ago that Jimmy Church says the Lakehead DNA result is a fake.

Just FYI, FWIW, waiting for confirmation on this...

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Callista (31st August 2017), findingneo (31st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st August 2017)

32. Link to Post #99
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Ok, so you really think this is a hoax WB? What does FWIW stand for BTW? You may have already said this before, but are you saying you think it may have been faked recently, or like, 1500 or so years ago? So supposing the Lakehead DNA has been faked, as JC has apparently said, why would they do that, do you think? What do you think it is they are trying to achieve? Also, what is the story behind who found it? I can't remember. Was it a local/s?
    Last edited by findingneo; 31st August 2017 at 05:45.

33. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Yes, I think the Nazca Mummy is a hoax.

FWIW stands for "For What It's Worth", a commonly known usage.

I said Bara said the Lakehead DNA result is allegedly fake, wasn't referring to the mummy on that specific point.

The rest are details that don't happen to change my position.

Ok, so you really think this is a hoax WB? What does FWIW stand for BTW? You may have already said this before, but are you saying you think it may have been faked recently, or like, 1500 or so years ago? So supposing the Lakehead DNA has been faked, as JC has apparently said, why would they do that, do you think? What do you think it is they are trying to achieve? Also, what is the story behind who found it? I can't remember. Was it a local/s?
    Last edited by WalterBosley; 31st August 2017 at 09:09.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

findingneo (31st August 2017), Kristin (1st September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 5 11 LastLast