+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast

Thread: Gaia TV: Nazca 3-fingered 'alien mummies'?

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 265,548 times in 19,514 posts

Default Re: Gaia TV: Nazca 3-fingered 'alien mummies'?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (3rd August 2017), fourty-two (28th July 2017), Magnus (29th July 2017), Nasu (28th July 2017), Olaf (30th July 2017), Shannon (12th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,315 times in 2,953 posts

Again!!! "Money, Money, Money"!!

4. Link to Post #63
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,106 times in 442 posts

This may be the scientific proof that alien life exists, predicted not long ago by Bashar to happen in the near future.

5. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well, I had to have some fun:

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th July 2017 at 04:30. Reason: Embedded the video :)

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GroovieBean For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th July 2017), Billy (30th July 2017), Callista (30th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2017), Ivanhoe (23rd August 2017), sandy (2nd August 2017), Shannon (12th August 2017), sunflower (31st July 2017), UfonautRadio (1st August 2017)

7. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Last night (31 July 2017), Jimmy Church interviewed Brett and Kahn from Troika RV, about their remote viewing of 'Maria', the Nazca Mummy. It was quite a fascinating show.
    This may well be on YouTube pretty soon... pls feel free to post that here as well.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (2nd August 2017), Andrew_K (2nd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2017), Magnus (1st August 2017), Shannon (12th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Last night (31 July 2017), Jimmy Church interviewed Brett and Kahn from Troika RV, about their remote viewing of 'Maria', the Nazca Mummy. It was quite a fascinating show.
    This may well be on YouTube pretty soon... pls feel free to post that here as well.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd August 2017), Callista (3rd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2017), Shannon (12th August 2017)

11. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,020 times in 9,390 posts

I remember seeing somewhere recently, on Avalon I believe, where Bashar was discredited fairly convincingly.
    (Perhaps someone else will remember what that was about.)
    But "proof of alien life" may be no more exciting than evidence of traces of bacteria or algae growing on another, distant planet.
    In any case, I think this post is quite relevant to the discussion, and it seems to be getting short shrift, which is rather puzzling considering Dr. Peterson's reputation:
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1170586
    Quote Is it just a coincidence that Dr. Peterson is talking about aliens with 3 long fingers, and the (apparently bogus) finding in Peru of the 3 fingered aliens?
    I am much more inclined to believe Dr. Pete than the other faction (though there seems to be a connection between the two via Giai.com), so I am wondering if some psyop attempt is being made to credit or perhaps even discredit his information, knowing that that disclosure from him was in the works.
    Some kind of Machiavellian move to gain a specific public reaction?
    Quote Posted by syrwong (here)
    This may be the scientific proof that alien life exists, predicted not long ago by Bashar to happen in the near future.
    Last edited by onawah; 2nd August 2017 at 23:24.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Callista (3rd August 2017), findingneo (23rd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2017), Shannon (27th August 2017)

13. Link to Post #68
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,433 times in 3,241 posts

I've watched all the shows as they aired over at GAIA TV. I am not impressed. Not for a moment do I think this is real. Just the researchers involved themselves seem hardly credible. And Tittl, well she leaves a lot to be desired. Young, impressionable, naïve. It's in her eyes. She says what we want to hear but seems unconvinced herself.

I also believe this is mummified fakes by people who may very well have encountered those aliens in their day. The way they were buried is suspect as well. Unless this was a disaster that caught them by surprise but the position of the bodies and the facial expressions seem to indicate no trauma at death.

It is easy enough to test DNA and compare ours to an alien's. The differences would be obvious.

The bones to me look like straw...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bob (5th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2017), onawah (4th August 2017), Shannon (27th August 2017)

15. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,315 times in 2,953 posts

How about a four fingered alien?! David Adair actually placed his hands in the pods meant for a bipedal, four fingered "being" back in 1971 in the huge engine; from "who knows where"! For that reason he was dragged to Area 51. I have much more respect for a person who earns his/her own living rather than conning people into supporting them! My opinion!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bob (3rd August 2017), onawah (4th August 2017), Shannon (27th August 2017)

17. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

I think it's very fishy that Gaia has been advertising the (apparently bogus) claim about newly discovered 3 fingered aliens just when Dr. Pete Peterson is talking about the same thing with David Wilcock.
    See:http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1171005
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bob (3rd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th August 2017), Shannon (12th August 2017)

19. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

I heard from a reliable source that Prof Cesar Soriano is a good source of info on the Peruvian findings
    (from an inactive Avalon member who may not wish to be named)
    There are youtube videos featuring him, but they all seem to be in Spanish.
    Here's one:

Quote Streamed live on Aug 6, 2017
    Esta noche, en Viaje a Otra Dimensión, con el destacado arqueólogo peruano de la Universidad de Trujillo, César Soriano quién ha iniciado una expedición en busca de las " Momias de Nasca" . Habiendo empezado un " RECONOCIMIENTO GEO CULTURAL DE LA ZONA PARA OBTENER REGISTROS AUDIOVISUALES" de la zona, de conformidad con la Ley Nro. 28296 ha presentado recientemente ante el Ministerio de Cultura, toda la documentación pertinente, para iniciar la búsqueda antes mencionada. Nuestro programa está en permanente contacto con los esfuerzos de dicho cientifico, en aras de la protección del patrimonio cultural de la Nación.
    Category
    Science & Technology
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bob (9th August 2017)

21. Link to Post #72
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,569 times in 473 posts

Whoa! First impression from this thread, in the language of my teenager would be "Triggered"!

I was not quite expecting that. I prefer the long explanation of hmelo25, to a short response that is a knee jerk reaction. I will make sure I read your posts when I see them hmelo25.

From memory, the date of 1997 on the scan was due to a birth date being needed to scan the mummy (ok, not technically a mummy as it still had all it's inside bits), so they typed in something like it perhaps being a 30 year old specimen (as in, like it's age, as in birthdays), and that is why the 1997 date came up.

The white stuff, again from memory, is something like a silica made up of crushed shells and is thought to help dry out and preserve the bodies (sand sort of stuff).

Why don't they tell us where the mummies were found? Well, bad people would go to the site and it would be robbed, raided, and further damaged and surrounding evidence trashed.

The joints in the hand were maybe glued together? Again from memory, those joints in this first body were much larger than a humans, so are not human. No evidence of a break in the covering flesh and skin it seems either.

And the statements form the Peruvian Government? Well,

Names can be called, fingers can be pointed (3, 5, whatever), folk can scrabble to be in the spotlight, but what does the solid evidence say? Is it about what you think about the people literally surrounding the finds, or is it actually about those mummified remains? The scientific investigation of evidence that Gaia has painstakingly and carefully taken time over to study and gather, and without calling the finds "aliens", looks to my random armchair lady analysis, as being solid.

So what now? Meltdown? Ignore and forget? Shield wall? I think it is a difficult possibility to consider, as it does seriously jostle about each and every personal reality bubble, but it is better to look at the more reliable analysis than something that is a grasp at holding onto our old paradigm, like grabbing for a whisky. I am not saying it is good to be a fool and fall for a hoax, but it is also not good to be fooled into believing that such an amazing find must be a hoax, by our very own limiting beliefs.

P.S., Just watched Indiana Jones and The...Crystal Skull. Forgot to mention that the people back then bound and boarded their children's heads, "to honor the Gods" as Indi said in the movie, but, that is no indication that those mummies had been boarded and bound, and would not account for the greatly increased cranial brain capacity. If it did, I daresay we could all benefit from "head boarding".
    Last edited by findingneo; 23rd August 2017 at 05:36.

22. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

In a recent short video from Walter Bosley, he says that Gaia TV dropped its participation in the Nazca mummy matter. I haven't heard this before and Gaia still has the videos on their site but they haven't been updated in a while. Does anyone have any information on this change by Gaia?

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Niv For This Post:

findingneo (27th August 2017), Nasu (24th August 2017)

24. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Niv (here)
    In a recent short video from Walter Bosley, he says that Gaia TV dropped its participation in the Nazca mummy matter.
    That's the first two minutes of this video, published yesterday.

The Mitochondrial DNA test of material from 'Maria' that he may be referring to is this one, from a respected Canadian lab back in May.

The published result was the found DNA sequence was 'a 100% match to Homo sapiens (human)'.

25. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (23rd August 2017), avid (23rd August 2017), Axman (27th August 2017), Bob (23rd August 2017), Callista (23rd August 2017), Did You See Them (23rd August 2017), East Sun (23rd August 2017), fourty-two (23rd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd August 2017), Hervé (23rd August 2017), Ivanhoe (23rd August 2017), Jayke (23rd August 2017), mab777 (26th August 2017), muxfolder (23rd August 2017), Nasu (24th August 2017), Paprika (26th August 2017), Rawhide68 (23rd August 2017), Shannon (27th August 2017), Sophocles (23rd August 2017), Star Tsar (27th August 2017), uzn (23rd August 2017), Zampano (23rd August 2017)

26. Link to Post #75
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Yes, it looks very human (not).

With all the hybridization going on that Dr David Jacobs has studied for the last number of decades, do we ever see any evidence of it in the medical field when one of them gets ill? Nope. Do they get ill? I would guess it is likely. They seem to keep practising to get the recipe right for a viable human looking hybrid to live down here, which suggests they will have their other imperfections requiring medical treatment. Because according to Jacob's,there are plenty here with us now, fitting right in.

It does not take a ........um, special agent, to see that mummy is not a human. And what about the rest? Are we supposed to swallow that the mummy that is very reptilian and with a clavicle for reptilian like eggs is also human? And if a Gray ET, landed here today, and was asked to have a DNA test, and it came back as 100% human, would we say to it, "Oh, silly David, what was he making all the fuss about, terribly sorry, off you go"?

NOT, buying it. I have to say I am gobsmacked at the lack of professionalism and condescending method of that man presenting the information via video. Can you imagine if other folk in positions of prominence behaved like that when presenting what is accepted as a balanced argument? Ok, different ends of the scale regarding league, but Trump does not count. In your face, men (and women) behaving badly is not a good look. The first time, I could walk away, bite my lip. I have not heard of this person prior to seeing this video, twice, but I can say, it is not endearing.

The second time, I just had to say my peace. The highly edited version.

Why not say, "The DNA evidence says, bla, bla ,bla, let's talk about what that might mean". Not a sour face in the lens, spouting away like they have just "sooked on a soor sweetie".

Please, some sense of decorum WB. Speak to others that you could easily be a role model for as if they were your own children.

Notice how much I am talking about what the video is about, and how much about the person presenting it? It is all down to presentation. Please, just be nice.

Oh! Just googled you. AFOSI Agent. Well, that explains why you don't feel the need to be nice.
    Last edited by findingneo; 26th August 2017 at 16:01.

27. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,980 times in 242 posts

You're using David Jacobs' 'hybridization' theory to back up your argument? That says it all. If you're also basing your position on how the mummy looks 'obviously not human', then you haven't looked at mummies and you're not looking close enough. Just about everyone who is not in the True Believer camp has commented on how just the fingers alone look faked. As regards my presentation, I'm not concerned a bit. Don't watch my videos.

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    Yes, it looks very human (not).

With all the hybridization going on that Dr David Jacobs has studied for the last number of decades, do we ever see any evidence of it in the medical field when one of them gets ill? Nope. Do they get ill? I would guess it is likely. They seem to keep practising to get the recipe right for a viable human looking hybrid to live down here, which suggests they will have their other imperfections requiring medical treatment. Because according to Jacob's,there are plenty here with us now, fitting right in.

It does not take a ........um, special agent, to see that mummy is not a human. And what about the rest? Are we supposed to swallow that the mummy that is very reptilian and with a clavicle for reptilian like eggs is also human? And if a Gray ET, landed here today, and was asked to have a DNA test, and it came back as 100% human, would we say to it, "Oh, silly David, what was he making all the fuss about, terribly sorry, off you go"?

NOT, buying it. I have to say I am gobsmacked at the lack of professionalism and condescending method of that man presenting the information via video. Can you imagine if other folk in positions of prominence behaved like that when presenting what is accepted as a balanced argument? Ok, different ends of the scale regarding league, but Trump does not count. In your face, men (and women) behaving badly is not a good look. The first time, I could walk away, bite my lip. I have not heard of this person prior to seeing this video, twice, but I can say, it is not endearing.

The second time, I just had to say my peace. The highly edited version.

Why not say, "The DNA evidence says, bla, bla ,bla, let's talk about what that might mean". Not a sour face in the lens, spouting away like they have just "sooked on a soor sweetie".

Please, some sense of decorum WB. Speak to others that you could easily be a role model for as if they were your own children.

Notice how much I am talking about what the video is about, and how much about the person presenting it? It is all down to presentation. Please, just be nice.

Oh! Just googled you. AFOSI Agent. Well, that explains why you don't feel the need to be nice.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

findingneo (27th August 2017), Shannon (27th August 2017), uzn (26th August 2017)

29. Link to Post #77
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Mr WB, thanks very much for responding. Can you tell me please, why would I not use David Jacob's "Hybridization Theory", to back up my argument? He has been investigating that area for decades.

Are you saying some folk think the fingers look faked, or that they are faked?

Also, you say I have not looked closely enough if I am basing my "position" on how the fingers look. Correct. But I am not holding ground to hold "my position". I am not locked into one belief over another. I am just exploring the possibilities, without getting caught up in one camp or another. Not sure I would see the DNA test paper as the holy grail though. I don't have a paradigm that it would shatter one way or the other.

I wasn't getting annoyed at what you presented, just how you presented it. Reminded me of my ex husband, after we split.

So are you saying they are faked? And how close have you been to these mummies? Are you saying something about the scientists and doctors that painstakingly investigated them? And what about all the other anomalies? Like the clavicle and what looks like eggs in the other body for example? Do you think that would turn up a DNA test as being "human" as well?

I am sorry if I have missed the solid facts somewhere in your videos (apart from the DNA piece of paper) from my ignorance of you, not having seen you before. Nice wavey smiling face BTW. Relieved I wasn't bothering you.

Now that I am accustomed to your "style" of presentation, I am happy to watch any other you can recommend to educate me, sometime.

So what now? Does it just stop, at the DNA test results for that one mummy? That is solid proof?

If so, I can stop questioning here too.
    Thank you for your time WB.

(Oh! And I would also like to know more details about what NIV is asking please, about 4 posts above this one. Thank you).
    Last edited by findingneo; 27th August 2017 at 01:49.

30. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,980 times in 242 posts

As far as the mummies go, I have only ever referred to the Nazca Mummy and the Roswell mummy.

I am saying that the Nazca Mummy is NOT an ET nor any ET hybrid.

I am saying that the fingers CLEARLY look faked and will, you shall see, turn out to have indeed been faked.

Apply DNA to every mummy that comes along. That would be expected. But you can see that I specifically referred to the Nazca Mummy, so your attempt to spin me fails.

I don't care if Jacobs studied his theory for one hundred and thirty five years, it has not advanced it beyond a theory yet.

And your clear post-divorce sexist dig is rather shallow, I must add. Shall I come up with some example that demonstrates how you remind me of an ex-wife...? Grow beyond that.

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    Mr WB, thanks very much for responding. Can you tell me please, why would I not use David Jacob's "Hybridization Theory", to back up my argument? He has been investigating that area for decades.

Are you saying some folk think the fingers look faked, or that they are faked?

Also, you say I have not looked closely enough if I am basing my "position" on how the fingers look. Correct. But I am not holding ground to hold "my position". I am not locked into one belief over another. I am just exploring the possibilities, without getting caught up in one camp or another. Not sure I would see the DNA test paper as the holy grail though. I don't have a paradigm that it would shatter one way or the other.

I wasn't getting annoyed at what you presented, just how you presented it. Reminded me of my ex husband, after we split.

So are you saying they are faked? And how close have you been to these mummies? Are you saying something about the scientists and doctors that painstakingly investigated them? And what about all the other anomalies? Like the clavicle and what looks like eggs in the other body for example? Do you think that would turn up a DNA test as being "human" as well?

I am sorry if I have missed the solid facts somewhere in your videos (apart from the DNA piece of paper) from my ignorance of you, not having seen you before. Nice wavey smiling face BTW. Relieved I wasn't bothering you.

Now that I am accustomed to your "style" of presentation, I am happy to watch any other you can recommend to educate me, sometime.

So what now? Does it just stop, at the DNA test results for that one mummy? That is solid proof?

If so, I can stop questioning here too.
    Thank you for your time WB.

(Oh! And I would also like to know more details about what NIV is asking please, about 4 posts above this one. Thank you).

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

findingneo (27th August 2017), Shannon (27th August 2017), uzn (27th August 2017)

32. Link to Post #79
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Thank you WB.
    You are being much more pleasant than you were, relatively, so I just don't feel the need to ply you with questions anymore.
    I appreciate your time and effort taken to answer some of the questions, and you can come up with some examples of how I remind you of your ex wife if you like.
    It does not bother me, and I will see the humor in it without offense.
    I am finding it difficult be annoyed by you still, as you kind of grow on a person.
    All the best,
    take care.
    Last edited by findingneo; 28th August 2017 at 00:33.

33. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,026 times in 11,440 posts

An update from Mr Weidner on this issue..

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Coast To Coast AM

Mel Fabregas : Egypt & Our ET Ancestors | Jay Weidner : Gaia Mummy Update | Host : Jimmy Church

Aired 26th August 2017 | Published 27th August 2017

Jimmy Church of Fade To Black was joined by Mel Fàbregas, host of The Veritas Show, for a discussion about UFOs, mysterious phenomena, and how a woman who foretold his future with incredible accuracy changed his life.

In the first hour, author and Gaia filmmaker Jay Weidner talked about the mysterious three-fingered Nazca mummies. Are they from Mars?

Last edited by Star Tsar; 2nd September 2017 at 17:30.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Callista (28th August 2017), findingneo (28th August 2017), Shannon (27th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast