+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 5 11 LastLast

Thread: Gaia TV: Nazca 3-fingered 'alien mummies'?

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,980 times in 242 posts

Default Re: Gaia TV: Nazca 3-fingered 'alien mummies'?

Damn, I thought that last one would be extra annoying!

I have two ex-wives, so it depends.

I think you'll find that I'm not a skeptic naysayer by any means. But I've seen the value of digging for -- and demanding -- the best evidence possible. When something doesn't measure up -- and there is reason to suspect tomfoolery -- we must reject it without delay, once a test has been applied and shown it to fail in the expectations. That way we can move on to the next find and keep doing so until we hit paydirt.

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    Thank you WB.
    You are being much more pleasant than you were, relatively, so I just don't feel the need to ply you with questions anymore.
    I appreciate your time and effort taken to answer some of the questions, and you can come up with some examples of how I remind you of your ex wife if you like.
    It does not bother me, and I will see the humor in it without offense.
    I am finding it difficult be annoyed by you as you kind of grow on a person.
    All the best,
    take care.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

BMJ (28th August 2017), Callista (28th August 2017), findingneo (29th August 2017), Shannon (27th August 2017), Spiral (1st September 2017)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks

(I decided to be 'nice' and remove my laughter.)

This leaves out analysis of the 'wrist' and the 'fingers' which cites the leg bones of infants being identified in the x-rays. A lot of believerist wishful thinking and a little show business going on here.

However, I DO appreciate Jay's comments about Gaia's awareness that they COULD be being played or hoaxed -- and they will go after the hoaxers. THANK YOU, JAY because that's what we need to hear out of more proponents of this thing. Just admit that it could very well be a hoax. I think the problem with his 'disappointment' with the community's reaction to the mummy is that, speaking for myself, this is the first time I've heard him express and admit these things. If I'd heard this from the start, it would make a difference in my opinion.

Quote Posted by star tsar (here)
    an update from mr weidner on this issue..

Quote Posted by star tsar (here)
    coast to coast am

mel fabregas : Egypt & our et ancestors | jay weidner : Gaia mummy update | host : Jimmy church

aired 26th august 2017 | published 27th august 2017

jimmy church of fade to black was joined by mel fābregas, host of the veritas show, for a discussion about ufos, mysterious phenomena, and how a woman who foretold his future with incredible accuracy changed his life.

In the first hour, author and gaia filmmaker jay weidner talked about the mysterious three-fingered nazca mummies. Are they from mars?

Last edited by WalterBosley; 27th August 2017 at 20:09.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Callista (28th August 2017), Kristin (1st September 2017), Shannon (27th August 2017), Spiral (1st September 2017)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 265,254 times in 19,486 posts

Quote Posted by WalterBosley (here)
    ...and keep doing so until we hit paydirt.
    That's the core of it all here. There is paydirt. There definitely is. It just has to be found.

I said to Richard Dolan in my last interview: There are diamonds in the mud. But sometimes, you've just got a handful of mud.

I'm not at all sure myself about the Nazca mummies. I'm very skeptical. No-one even yet being able to visit the site where they've been said to come from would get any real archeologist waving their arms in the air and foaming at the mouth.

But let good science do the work. Maybe we can all agree on that. That's kinda the whole point about the evidence thing. It's got nothing to do with belief, or even personal hope.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (28th August 2017), Callista (28th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th August 2017), Shannon (27th August 2017), Spiral (1st September 2017), WalterBosley (27th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    An update from Mr Weidner on this issue..

In the first hour, author and Gaia filmmaker Jay Weidner talked about the mysterious three-fingered Nazca mummies.

It seems the video's been taken down already. Here's the audio of Jay Weidner in the first hour: (well worth listening to, for anyone following this story)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 27th August 2017 at 22:07.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (29th August 2017), Billy (1st September 2017), BMJ (28th August 2017), Callista (28th August 2017), findingneo (29th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th August 2017), Magnus (29th August 2017), marique3652 (28th August 2017), Shannon (27th August 2017), Spiral (1st September 2017)

9. Link to Post #85
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 473 posts

Thanks folks for the Jimmy Church link. Just had to listen to Bill's audio as all the others were not accessible.

The nicest one please WB.

Anyway, I am up to 42 minutes and I have to write down what I am thinking before I forget, no digs to any special agents reading this, I am just thinking.

Great interview.

So, Jay talks about Strontium being in high levels or something in the mummies and where did it come from? He does mention it does occur in nature. First thought was if it had come from Mars where someone I think Kerry Cassidy recently interviewed, suggested there were lots of telltale signs there were nuclear explosions or something on Mars which totally ruined it, somewhere in the vicinity of 250 million years ago. I imagine (form my armchair) that that would not cause these levels in Maria of Strontium had she been a bit of a traveler and the radioactive part of it would be greatly reduced.

So there are rumors about Atlantis and Lemuria having had nuclear explosions ages ago. Again, even if it were so, and these things existed and these place existed, the radiation would also be negligible I imagine, had they visited there. So that leaves found naturally here on earth.

When I googled "Peru" and "Strontium", this came up. And it is only 900km (ish) apart from the Nazca area, according to my highly accurate finger measurement to the scale at the bottom of google maps. A Peruvian Mayor about 900km away (give or take a few hundred km) is concerned with the high levels of STRONTIUM in the WATER SUPPLY that comes from the INTERIOR OF PERU is making the men that drink it gay. A Dean of pharmaceutical Chemistry apparently says it does not, but Strontium can cause bone cancer, cardiovascular complications and anemia. The part that could be very relevant, is the high levels of strontium in the water supplies in parts of Peru. As an aside, I wonder if this humanoid (if genuine) suffered any of those effects. There is probably a lot more written on the subject, but you get the idea and that is the first thing I saw. https://boingboing.net/2011/11/26/pe...tium-in-w.html

I had thought about the fact that there would be obvious cuts if these mummies had been cut and pasted the old fashion way, but I thought that was too obvious. Super glue invented in the Vietnam war or whenever to hold wounds together in a hurry and under duress came to mind, and how rich an ancient person would have been to invent such a thing back then, especially a kind that would last a thousand years or two. The current version certainly only lasts about 3 months in my experience, if that. And stitched flesh is obvious, and cut after the death as well, would simply cause the joins to dry and separate and curl back. But I had not seen any close up mummy fakes, so I did not mention it.

Ok, so Jay mentions why it is not a good idea to identify the location of the tomb to the Peruvian Government (hypothetically, if he were to know). Jail. I thought Jay should volunteer Jimmy if Jimmy thought it was such a good idea to return. lol.

And so the mummy Maria is not 100% human, but more so than a Chimpanzee. I read somewhere, maybe it was on one of the folk who went to Peru to look at the mummies, face book pages. Anyway, it was mentioned that even a tiny percentage of DNA differences, adds up to millions of (markers is it?), in differences? A tiny percentage still equals a LOT of differences anyway.

Another thing, who says, what is human? Perhaps humans are just a particular flavor of cupcake.

Speaking of which, I have to make a cake and then I will listen to the rest.

This is nice now. I like talking like this.

Thank you all. You too WB.

(P.S. Agree what you are saying Bill, about the science and belief and wishful thinking. That can go both ways. I have never seen so many people anywhere, with academic backgrounds or who are normally so level headed and across many face book pages and web groups, go so negatively nuts about the scientific supportive evidence. Folk seem to be going all out to negate it with any snippet of silly stuff, quite in contrast to what they are trained to see as evidence. Having said that, we maybe need to also consider the possibilities from a less anthropomorphic perspective. We might just not be the center of our universe. For whatever reason, the possibility of this being genuine, threatens so many people at a core level. I really don't care if it were fake, I just don't think it is and I see sensible people acting triggered. But I have to say, I did expect it. It would be a big change to accept, IF true, and BIG change, from what I have read, does not happen without BIG resistance. Anyway, should she prove to be unaltered, I am far less interested in the amount of human DNA she has in her mummified body, and far more interested in what she was doing here when she was alive, regardless of whatever anyone eventually decides to scientifically call her).

P.P.S. I see where you are coming from WB, but isn't that the whole point of a scientific assessment? To discover if something is a hoax or genuine, and what it is? Either way, folk would be waiting to see with baited breath. And what benefit is there in telling porky pies about it? I would have thought scientific analysis is there to gain the best possible insight as to whether is has been faked or is genuine. By getting it analyzed is questioning what it is. Didn't Jay say when he first clapped eyes on it that he wondered if it wasn't a fake? Then, as tests and x-rays were done, he started to think it could be genuine? It is not like he just said, "It's real", end of story. But he has not said it is an ET, just that it was looking like it might be a new species of humanoid that walked this earth, and he's doing the science. I can't see how he could have done any more to satisfy folk.

Last edited by findingneo; 30th August 2017 at 03:17.

10. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

My main question regarding Gaia's series on this mummy is that Maussan was already involved with the Roswell mummy fiasco. They focused their valuable air time and resources to another of his things -- which was questionable from the beginning and is being proven so as the days go on. I've not been quite as sharp-pointed at Gaia as I have the True Believers and the people putting this hoax forth.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Callista (30th August 2017), findingneo (31st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th August 2017), Kristin (1st September 2017)

12. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Mike Bara told me a couple of hours ago that Jimmy Church says the Lakehead DNA result is a fake.

Just FYI, FWIW, waiting for confirmation on this...

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Callista (31st August 2017), findingneo (31st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st August 2017)

14. Link to Post #88
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Ok, so you really think this is a hoax WB? What does FWIW stand for BTW? You may have already said this before, but are you saying you think it may have been faked recently, or like, 1500 or so years ago? So supposing the Lakehead DNA has been faked, as JC has apparently said, why would they do that, do you think? What do you think it is they are trying to achieve? Also, what is the story behind who found it? I can't remember. Was it a local/s?
    Last edited by findingneo; 31st August 2017 at 05:45.

15. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Yes, I think the Nazca Mummy is a hoax.

FWIW stands for "For What It's Worth", a commonly known usage.

I said Bara said the Lakehead DNA result is allegedly fake, wasn't referring to the mummy on that specific point.

The rest are details that don't happen to change my position.

Ok, so you really think this is a hoax WB? What does FWIW stand for BTW? You may have already said this before, but are you saying you think it may have been faked recently, or like, 1500 or so years ago? So supposing the Lakehead DNA has been faked, as JC has apparently said, why would they do that, do you think? What do you think it is they are trying to achieve? Also, what is the story behind who found it? I can't remember. Was it a local/s?
    Last edited by WalterBosley; 31st August 2017 at 09:09.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

findingneo (31st August 2017), Kristin (1st September 2017)

17. Link to Post #90
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Thanks for your answers WB.

FWIW, oh! Ok, young person speak.

Just so I know, what qualifies as a hoax?
    Last edited by findingneo; 31st August 2017 at 12:15.

18. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

lol, What qualifies as a hoax? The Nazca Mummy qualifies.

When I was in journalism school, the professor explained the definition of obscene. He told us that the original judge on an early obscenity case described it as 'You may not be able to specifically define it but you know it when you see it'. That said, in the case of the Nazca Mummy, we have a MAJOR CLUE: Jaime Maussan's involvement with the 'Roswell Mummy'. Even if Maussan didn't directly fake the mummy story itself in that case, it was brought to him and he promoted the hell out of it before investigating the situation (if we are to assume he didn't already know it was BS...). That case is revealed for what it was, True Believer excuses are bandied about, excuses are made for their darlings, etc etc. Along comes another mummy, the Nazca Mummy, which looks suspiciously more "alien", including ridiculous fingers on the hands that look SO unnatural and clunky as to be immediately suspicious. And, adding to the suspicion, we once again have a murky and even more shady history of acquisition on this one and the odds for a fraudulent specimen become greater. Then we have the milking of the whole thing by Gaia, to fuel the flames of faith in the True Believers (with dollars to subscribe). And top all that off with Jaime Maussan, who either knows damned well what's really going on or whose sincere judgment is so way off that he's the easy mark preferred by the hoaxers around the world -- either possibility still making him the first reason we should question what's going on here. Not to mention now we are going to hear cries of 'conspiracy!' every time someone comes out and provides an analysis that doesn't jibe with what people wish and pray and hope it will be (ET hybrid).

For the record, to answer an earlier question someone posed about when the hoax was perpetrated, offering the cute suggestion of thousands of years ago, the answer to that question is that the mummy was, in my opinion, altered shortly before Jaime Maussan and company presented it.

The Nazca Mummy is not what the True Believers wish it to be. It is a real mummy, stolen from Peru and physically altered to perpetrate a fraudulent claim that an ancient 'ET hybrid' has been discovered. That it 'inspires discussion' does not excuse nor change that.

Thanks for your answers WB.

FWIW, oh! Ok, young person speak.

Just so I know, what qualifies as a hoax?

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (31st August 2017), findingneo (1st September 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st August 2017)

20. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

I said Bara said the Lakehead DNA result is allegedly fake, wasn't referring to the mummy on that specific point.
    Is the implication of this that the entire DNA results were falsified or were modified? I'm wondering since the results of that test wasn't exactly high five material for the mummy folks.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Niv For This Post:

findingneo (1st September 2017)

22. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

I don't know those specifics yet.

Quote Posted by Niv (here)
    Is the implication of this that the entire DNA results were falsified or were modified? I'm wondering since the results of that test wasn't exactly high five material for the mummy folks.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

findingneo (1st September 2017)

24. Link to Post #94
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Ha,ha...thanks WB, funny man. You could have perhaps had an alternative career had your special agent qualities not been appreciated.

Glad you think my suggestions are "cute" WB, that is the nicest thing you have said to me. Yes, that was me that asked that question.

In a country that is apparently a little lacking in some mod cons, I am surprised such a hoax could be pulled off with a back yard job, and fool the scientists studying them.

BTW, did the background story around the Nag Hammadi scriptures make them any less real?

Ok, I see where you are feeling there is a possibility for fraud WB. Fair enough, but I hope you don't miss something genuine because you are a True Disbeliever, instead of a neutral investigator.

At what point did the story get "muddy"? What was the story prior to Jaime Mausson? Is there one being talked about?

Of no importance, but just curious, the tomb looks like it is in a small ditch in the desert rather than on a mountainside. What do you think WB?

Thanks
    FN.
    Last edited by findingneo; 1st September 2017 at 04:32.

25. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Not interested enough in the situation anymore to care what the tomb looks like.

"and fool the scientists studying them." They are not fooling any REAL scientists!

Anyway, not interested in this anymore. It's a hoax. Your digs won't get me to respond to this any further, Sweety.

Ha,ha...thanks WB, funny man. You could have perhaps had an alternative career had your special agent qualities not been appreciated.

Glad you think my suggestions are "cute" WB, that is the nicest thing you have said to me. Yes, that was me that asked that question.

In a country that is apparently a little lacking in some mod cons, I am surprised such a hoax could be pulled off with a back yard job, and fool the scientists studying them.

BTW, did the background story around the Nag Hammadi scriptures make them any less real?

Ok, I see where you are feeling there is a possibility for fraud WB. Fair enough, but I hope you don't miss something genuine because you are a True Disbeliever, instead of a neutral investigator.

At what point did the story get "muddy"? What was the story prior to Jaime Mausson? Is there one being talked about?

Of no importance, but just curious, the tomb looks like it is in a small ditch in the desert rather than on a mountainside. What do you think WB?

Thanks
    FN.

26. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Of no importance, but just curious, the tomb looks like it is in a small ditch in the desert rather than on a mountainside.
    My understanding was that just one person has been producing the mummies, in a kind of succession, not revealing where the tomb is, or allowing anyone else to go near. (That's a major red flag, of course, if that's the case.) But right now I can't find a source for that.

Do you have details and/or photos of the tomb you can share? That would be much appreciated.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

findingneo (2nd September 2017)

28. Link to Post #97
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,939 times in 2,539 posts

I've studied forensic art for many years. I am in fact planning on working professionally as a forensic artist with a specialization in skull reconstruction as a way to gracefully retire. My studies have included working with text books from the IAI and this includes a strong functional background in medical anatomy and medical illustration.

I have no doubt that this is a fake mummy. I can tell just by looking a the hand x-rays. The fingers were taken apart and recombined to form the longer digits. It's obvious if you know what you are looking at. Yes, this is a fake, however, what is interesting is that this may have been a hoax created hundreds of years ago to age the wrappings properly. They would have made hoaxes then too as a form of entertaining the elite, money is usually a contributing factor in any hoax. In that sense it's a very interesting find, but real? No.
    Last edited by Kristin; 1st September 2017 at 14:27.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st September 2017), Callista (1st September 2017), findingneo (2nd September 2017), muxfolder (4th September 2017), silverchimes (2nd September 2017), Spiral (1st September 2017), thunder24 (1st September 2017)

30. Link to Post #98
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,179 times in 1,540 posts

I agree Kristin...the part I attempted to circle here is what caught my attention...

Click image for larger version

Name:	exray.PNG
Views:	24
Size:	898.3 KB
ID:	36085

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st September 2017), Callista (1st September 2017), Kristin (1st September 2017), Rawhide68 (1st September 2017), silverchimes (2nd September 2017), Spiral (1st September 2017)

32. Link to Post #99
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,939 times in 2,539 posts

Great photo, actually what immediately caught my eye was the placement of the metacarpals and the phalanges, they do not match positional joint sections and have been moved to create the appearance of elongated fingers.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st September 2017), Shadowself (1st September 2017)

34. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

I sincerely doubt this was hoaxed hundreds or thousands of years ago. Art hoaxers and antique hoaxers have been 'aging' things in our modern times and rather convincingly. The parts you can point to as evidence of an ancient or centuries old hoax are either aged fakes OR they are authentic old parts that the present-day hoaxers incorporated into their fake to make it seem more convincing.

Let's not make this more complicated than it actually is.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Kristin (1st September 2017), Spiral (1st September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 5 11 LastLast