+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 6 11 LastLast

Thread: Gaia TV: Nazca 3-fingered 'alien mummies'?

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,832 times in 709 posts

Default Re: Gaia TV: Nazca 3-fingered 'alien mummies'?

Quote Posted by WalterBosley (here)
    I sincerely doubt this was hoaxed hundreds or thousands of years ago. Art hoaxers and antique hoaxers have been 'aging' things in our modern times and rather convincingly. The parts you can point to as evidence of an ancient or centuries old hoax are either aged fakes OR they are authentic old parts that the present-day hoaxers incorporated into their fake to make it seem more convincing.

Let's not make this more complicated than it actually is.
    Ain't you the party pooper !

"If UFOs and physical reality are incompatible, maybe the time has come to re-negotiate physical reality." Jacques Vallee

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Callista (2nd September 2017), Kristin (1st September 2017), WalterBosley (1st September 2017)

3. Link to Post #102
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,939 times in 2,539 posts

I sincerely doubt this was hoaxed hundreds or thousands of years ago. Art hoaxers and antique hoaxers have been 'aging' things in our modern times and rather convincingly. The parts you can point to as evidence of an ancient or centuries old hoax are either aged fakes OR they are authentic old parts that the present-day hoaxers incorporated into their fake to make it seem more convincing.

Hundreds, sure why not?... thousands... most likely not which is why I would never say thousands of years, it defies judgment. Easy to hoax visually old material, but very difficult to hoax carbon dated authentic old material which (for a good hoax) would need to be used. This material would be easily acquired in the late 1800's and early 1900's, then tourists were actually buying samples of mummy parts as trophies. There were many mummies being tossed around in early 1900's for the curious and this is when they were first being displayed on a world wide level as a type of carnival attraction in museums and as traveling side show attractions.

I find the metal to be more revealing. Some interesting older hardware holding things together supports the older hoaxed mummy idea, which is where my thoughts went to with regards to the actual age of the hoax. However, the use of hardware rather then synthetic material also lends to this. The age of the hardware itself and what alloys were used to make them would in fact give us a proper date for when the hoax occurred. Simple, not complicated at all.
    Last edited by Kristin; 1st September 2017 at 19:01.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

findingneo (2nd September 2017)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,448 times in 1,354 posts

Quote Posted by Kristin (here)

Hundreds, sure why not?... thousands... most likely not which is why I would never say thousands of years, it defies judgment. Easy to hoax visually old material, but very difficult to hoax carbon dated authentic old material which for a good hoax would need to be used. This material would be easily acquired in the late 1800's and early 1900's, then tourists were actually buying samples of mummy parts as trophies. There were many mummies being tossed around in early 1900's for the curious and this is when they were first being displayed on a world wide level as a type of carnival attraction in museums and as traveling side show attractions.

I find the metal to be more revealing. Some interesting older hardware holding things together supports the older hoaxed mummy idea, which is where my thoughts went to with regards to the actual age of the hoax. However, the use of hardware rather then synthetic material also lends to this. The age of the hardware itself and what alloys were used to make them would in fact give us a proper date for when the hoax occurred. Simple, not complicated at all.
    Classical Cargo-Cult. They assembled 1000s of years ago things that looked like it had 3 fingers but they used normal bones and tissue. Look especially at the last Video of this Thread:
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...f-other-Worlds

6. The Following User Says Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Kristin (1st September 2017)

7. Link to Post #104
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Uzn, sorry I could not take the video seriously, as they wore gloves but placed the object on a regular table cloth... If you could explain what "Classical Cargo Cult" means I would be most appreciative. Thank you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

uzn (1st September 2017)

9. Link to Post #105
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote The Classical Study of Cargo Cults
    (from first edition of Introducing Anthropology of Religion) In some parts of the South Pacific, colonialism and even contact with Europe had been intermittent to minimal before 1900 or even the early 1900s. However, two epochal events occurred in this period to change all that— the two World Wars. These conflicts brought foreign men and foreign goods to these areas in quantities never seen before. Thousands of soldiers and other strangers came ashore and unloaded caches of goods the likes of which no had ever imagined. Indigenous islanders could have no idea where these people, and even more so their goods, came from; the one thing they knew was that the strangers had a lot of “cargo” and that the whites never seemed to work for any of it. The strangers stood around, marched around, sat around, but they never produced anything — yet they had an inconceivable largesse of stuff. Cargo cults were an indigenous attempt to make sense of this new situation and to acquire some goods for themselves; not surprisingly, their initial interpretation was religious. As Peter Lawrence put it, the cults were “based on the natives’ belief that European goods (cargo)...are not man-made but have to be obtained from a non-human or divine source” (1964: 1
    Hmmm, that's really interesting, thank you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

uzn (1st September 2017)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,448 times in 1,354 posts

With Cargo cult I mean that they imitated something with their Mummy. Something they saw or their ancestors saw or experienced.

For example native american (maybe a bigfoot):

or in recent times:
    Last edited by uzn; 1st September 2017 at 19:37.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Cidersomerset (4th September 2017), findingneo (2nd September 2017), Kristin (1st September 2017)

13. Link to Post #107
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Fits the idea of the early 1900's timeline as well. Now if we could discover when that metal was produced... very interesting to be sure.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

findingneo (2nd September 2017), uzn (1st September 2017)

15. Link to Post #108
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,980 times in 242 posts

It seems to me that it doesn't matter when the hoax was fabricated. It's still a hoax. Which makes it meaningless in this discussion.

Unless someone is writing a book on hoaxed sideshow objects.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Kristin (1st September 2017), uzn (1st September 2017)

17. Link to Post #109
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

It seems to me that it doesn't matter when the hoax was fabricated. It's still a hoax. Which makes it meaningless in this discussion.

Unless someone is writing a book on hoaxed sideshow objects.
    The conversation is what is fascinating, I actually learned something about Cargo Cults I did not know today. I'm very interested in forensics and love it when historical anthropology comes into the mix. Makes it all the more inviting. Yes, a hoax is a hoax is a hoax. For me I enjoy not just looking at a few details but understanding the larger perspective.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Billy (2nd September 2017), WalterBosley (1st September 2017)

19. Link to Post #110
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,569 times in 473 posts

Thanks Bill. I will try and remember where I saw that. I can't be sure it was genuine of course.

Thanks Shadowself, I have not seen that x-ray before from the NAZCA mummy find. Can you show the link you got it from, that certainly looks suss? Thanks.

You are no fun WB.

Would like to ask you some questions kristin, seeing as this area is your passion. Back later.
    Last edited by findingneo; 2nd September 2017 at 05:11.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd September 2017), Kristin (2nd September 2017)

21. Link to Post #111
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,980 times in 242 posts

Oh, I'm lots of fun. For instance, I have fun pointing out what needs to be pointed out.

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    Thanks Bill. I will try and remember where I saw that. I can't be sure it was genuine of course.

Thanks Shadowself, I have not seen that x-ray before from the NAZCA mummy find. Can you show the link you got it from, that certainly looks suss? Thanks.

You are no fun WB.

Would like to ask you some questions kristin, seeing as this area is your passion. Back later.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Billy (2nd September 2017), Kristin (2nd September 2017)

23. Link to Post #112
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Good to hear it WB.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Kristin (2nd September 2017)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 265,469 times in 19,511 posts

I did a Google image search [Nazca+Mummy+Hand+X-Ray], and found all kinds of interesting images.

The one Shadowself posted is here:

That came from this page...
    ...but that won't be the original source. The text comments:
    "Looking at the wrist area x-ray ... it’s just an illogical jumble, not a real animal’s wrist."
    Here's a similar image from another page:

There are many other interesting images, too... do the image search, and browse around the net. This also came from
    (which is quite a good article, actually)

... and I had to laugh at this one:

I'm a little more cautious that Walter, but only just a little. I wrote on 23 June, over two months ago, that this seemed like a Cargo Cult thing... a crude simulation of something they had seen, or heard of, and thought was real. Not a 'hoax', but maybe an imitation.

But regarding the possibility of a modern hoax, I'm still highly suspicious of the absence of provenance of where these mummies actually were found. As best I understand (do correct me if I'm wrong), the owner of the site refuses to allow anyone near it, and just keeps on producing new mummies. That alone would make any real archeologist just walk away.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (2nd September 2017), Kristin (2nd September 2017), WalterBosley (2nd September 2017)

27. Link to Post #114
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi Bill, thank you for finding that.

All those 3 hands are photos of the same hand. One is just photographed from the reverse side of the x-ray. One of the X-rays says

"Krawix999" and "salir de pantalla completa" which translates to "Exit Full Screen".

This is not the NAZCA mummy that the GAIA team have been investigating, unless this person Krawix999 is part of the team and I doubt it. I don't know if it is real or fake but it is a random foot. Am I wrong? Is Krawix999 part of the GAIA team? I can't say I have followed it closely to know. I very much doubt it. But if someone knows, please let us know. Thanks. Going by his other videos, he looks like a tomb raider about to go on a skiing holiday.

Is this what everyone has been basing their opinions on? I am surprised no one checked that before commenting that this had anything to do with the GAIA NAZCA mummies. Or is there a genuine x-ray from Gaia?

This is the Krawix999 You Tube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96iHmZr7jgM

Kristin, in your opinion, how easy would it be to construct a Maria type mummy, that carbon dates to when it does, to have no signs of cut skin, flesh, muscle and to arrange it with cartilage so as to fool doctors and scientists and archaeologists educated in Universities that did actually investigate it?

And if it was a Cargo Cult type construction, made hundreds or over a thousand years ago, how would you think it could have been constructed so as not to have visible seams and joins where it had been put together from pieces on a dead specimen? The wounds of course would not heal, so the break in the skin and flesh and where bones would have been arranged and covered would be obvious wouldn't it? Time would not aid in hiding those things I imagine.

I am just curious, and just too good an opportunity to not ask.

Yes Bill, the fact that the man who found it does not say where the tomb is, is suss. But if he did, the tomb would be mobbed immediately. And he would get done for disturbing Pre Columbian Peruvian Artifacts. Not too clever pulling out one mummy after another though. I expect someone will follow him there sooner or later, lifting a lid off of it (pardon the pun), if it does not turn out to be a hoax.

Thank you.

P.S. Nice sloth pic BTW.
    Last edited by findingneo; 2nd September 2017 at 13:19. Reason: I keep spelling Kristin's name wrong.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd September 2017), Kristin (2nd September 2017)

29. Link to Post #115
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,179 times in 1,540 posts

I think this is where the hand ex-ray came from before the Gaia report :

Here is the article that again came out before Gaia investigated the find.

https://hiddenincatours.com/strange-...wn-life-forms/

Apparently it's from the same location.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 2nd September 2017 at 13:39.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

findingneo (2nd September 2017), Kristin (2nd September 2017)

31. Link to Post #116
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hey Neo,

Quote Kristin, in your opinion, how easy would it be to construct a Maria type mummy, that carbon dates to when it does, to have no signs of cut skin, flesh, muscle and to arrange it with cartilage so as to fool doctors and scientists and archaeologists educated in Universities that did actually investigate it?

And if it was a Cargo Cult type construction, made hundreds or over a thousand years ago, how would you think it could have been constructed so as not to have visible seams and joins where it had been put together from pieces on a dead specimen? The wounds of course would not heal, so the break in the skin and flesh and where bones would have been arranged and covered would be obvious wouldn't it? Time would not aid in hiding those things I imagine.

I am just curious, and just too good an opportunity to not ask.
    I am only going by the xray of the one hand currently. This is what I see:

Finger one at the top of xray: We see one phalanges minus the tip joined up next to a metacarpal then joined up to a full phalanges (three bones)including tip.
    Finger two in the middle: We see one metacarpal (thumb) joined up next to two partial phalanges and one full phalanges including tip.
    Finger three at the bottom: We see one partial metacarpal still joined to it's original phalanges, one partial phalanges added, then a full phalanges including tip.

When we look into the wrist area, the carpal grouping (which is a small marble sized group of bones) are missing, they would be, for in order to enter the hand and fingers you would have to cut into the palm and remove the carpal to allow access to the fingers. After which you have a problem. That problem is putting the wrist and fingers back together.

The problem was solved by using the remaining extra metacarpal bones as inner splints to create a structure that looked uniform and would hold the fingers on. As you can see in the xray, many of the bones were broken to size and sharpness and shoved into the hand cavity. They even tossed in a small phalanges tip to take up some space. I would assume the carpal wrist bones (the small marble like pebbles) were simply discarded. The hard bone and cartilage mass that the carpals form would have been useless to join anything, rods would have had to be used, in this case the left over bones were utilized as rods to hold everything together.

In so far as the aging, just using aged material is sufficient.

In as far as the skin being cut, I do not have access to the mummy to see where that has occurred, according to the xray, it DID occur. There is no doubt. A finger tip does not end up in a wrist without an incision of some sort.

As far as seams and joints, it is obvious to me by looking at the xray that the joints do not match, that there are large seams, and that many of the bones next to each other are not meant to be there. Once again, there is the tip of a finger, phalanges and metacarpals in the wrist area according to the xray.

Best I can do for you off of one xray. I do not know nor need to vet the "experts" as it is obvious that we are looking at a hoax from the one hand.

Oh, LOL, my mistake. There are TWO fingertips (or tips of phalanges) in the wrist according to the xray. IF you count, that gives us five in total which is not at all surprising.
    Last edited by Kristin; 2nd September 2017 at 20:09.

32. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,015 times in 11,437 posts

Will share this here...

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Exploring The Bizarre

Barry Fitzgerald & Stephen Mera | 3 Fingered Peruvian Alien Mummies : Strange DNA?

Published 1st September 2017

Barry Fitzgerald & Stephen Mera (Publisher,"Phenomena"(a free on line monthly) herald what has the potential of being one of the greatest archaeological discoveries of our time -- the discovery of what has become known as, The Council Of Three," the controversial 3 fingered Nazca Mummies of Peru. Many of Exploring The Bizarre's loyal listeners are aware of the numerous headlines being publicized by Gaia TV and Jamie Maussan. But many are asking...are we being fooled again? This is not the first time such figures said to be extraterrestrial have been totted as the real McCoy. Our guests have recently returned from Peru after conducting a thorough investigation that encompass physical examination of the bodies, scrutinizing X-rays, and reviewing medical conclusions and being cast into the murky depths of the illegal black market. Barry has been a frequent on Ghost Huntes International - Free newsletter - ConspiracyJournal.com

Features scenes from, "The Mysterious Bodies of Peru: The Beginning" used with permission of the filmmakers.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

33. Link to Post #118
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    I think this is where the hand ex-ray came from before the Gaia report :

Here is the article that again came out before Gaia investigated the find.

https://hiddenincatours.com/strange-...wn-life-forms/

Apparently it's from the same location.
    Ahh, so no need for an incision. It's a hand not attached to anything... easy to remove the carpals right through the open hole and then shove the extras right in there. Classic.

34. Link to Post #119
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Wow! You really know your stuff Kristin, thank you. Very detailed. What a pity you are not looking at the Gaia Nazca mummy hand. Hopefully you will get a look at it sometime and assess it. Do you think this hand that you are looking at, could be the result of a cargo cult type fascination?

Very interesting. So, if you don't mind, could you please do the same thing with the reptilian looking mummy. The above is not actually the GAIA mummy, but the reptilian one is. It would be helpful to everyone to have a good idea how that was constructed if it was. With the 3 fingered hand, you have made it sound easy to reconstruct, but what about the reptilian body? I am not aware of components of animals bodies that might be used to construct these, but then I don't have your expertise. That is a very odd skull, odd looking sort of rib cage, clavicle, eggs, etc.
    I think many of us could benefit from your expertise.

Why haven't you piped up earlier?

Much appreciated Kristin.
    Thank you.
    FN.
    Last edited by findingneo; 2nd September 2017 at 23:31.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Kristin (2nd September 2017)

36. Link to Post #120
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Wow! You really know your stuff Kristin, thank you. Very detailed. What a pity you are not looking at the Gaia Nazca mummy hand. Hopefully you will get a look at it sometime and assess it. Do you think this hand that you are looking at, could be the result of a cargo cult type fascination?

Very interesting. So, if you don't mind, could you please do the same thing with the reptilian looking mummy. The above is not actually the GAIA mummy, but the reptilian one is. It would be helpful to everyone to have a good idea how that was constructed if it was. With the 3 fingered hand, you have made it sound easy to reconstruct, but what about the reptilian body? I am not aware of components of animals bodies that might be used to construct these, but then I don't have your expertise. That is a very odd skull, odd looking sort of rib cage, clavicle, eggs, etc.
    I think many of us could benefit from your expertise.

Why haven't you piped up earlier?

Much appreciated Kristin.
    Thank you.
    FN.
    LOL, I was busy! You know, family and business, that sort of thing. Sure, I did watch the video but without an xray to look at (as I would like) it would be just looking at the outer layers of the skull. I already have some good insight, but with an xray I could really define it in terms that we could all understand (I hope). Thanks for going there, it really is a pleasure.

One last thing, in order to create this type of hand, one would need to do it while the flesh was fresh so that you could stretch the finger tissue, which it does look very stretched to me and human skin is very pliable in this way, however, this could have been done 100 years ago or in modern times. Hard to tell without the proper tech. I hate to think what a person had to do to make this possible. I will leave it there even though I know the answer. But you would have NO Incision site but for the open cavity at the wrist area. Not needed to create any more holes, one is all you would need. However, removing the carpals would HAVE to happen, according to the xray, it did.

Yes, I would not rule out a cargo cult.

So an xray of the head would be interesting.

I have not seen a full body of the "reptilian" yet, just the skull. I don't have time to go through the pages, but if there are any xrays or other photos that can be seen I'll gladly take a look. For me, this is a BLAST!
    Last edited by Kristin; 2nd September 2017 at 23:46.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

findingneo (3rd September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 6 11 LastLast