+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: The COLLINS ELITE: Nick Redfern, Ray Boeche, and interdimensional, demonic 'aliens' - that the deep insiders may know all about

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: The COLLINS ELITE: Nick Redfern, Ray Boeche, and interdimensional, demonic 'aliens' - that the deep insiders may know all about

Sam Hunter closed out his two-part posts by saying:

"So what is my point of the story. Guess what? I cannot say it now as I am involved in a research project where I wish not to influence where the project is headed.

But just by writing this post, I suddenly feel the enthusiasm (once again) to begin the final phases of that project… wish us luck (yes, there’s an ‘us’ involved). - Sam"

My reply:

Ohmygoodness, the synchronicity is sublime! Good luck, Sam!

LadyKitt

2. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,175 times in 10,105 posts

Default Re: The COLLINS ELITE: Nick Redfern, Ray Boeche, and interdimensional, demonic 'aliens' - that the deep insiders may know all about

What do you think, Sam? I'd say there are enough coincidences and synchronicities in your last three posts alone to collect a million dollars from the Amazing CIA-Employed Randi. And thank you Bill Ryan for the OP, much interesting information. I'm still trying to sort through the stuff in Post #18 ...

In re: Soul Harvesting
    Our friend Wes Penre is also of the opinion that the 'ET' phenomenon might truly be demonic and deceptive. He has some information and suggestions:

The Mechanics Around Entrapment of Souls in the Third Dimension (2012)
    http://www.wespenre.com/2/mechanics-...-dimension.htm

The Death Trap and How to Avoid It (2016)
    http://www.wespenre.com/Articles/Art...o_Avoid_It.htm

3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

BMJ (29th June 2017), Chester (27th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th June 2017), Journeyman (8th February 2021), Kano (27th June 2017), LadyKitt (27th June 2017), mountain_jim (27th June 2017), Noelle (27th June 2017), Sierra (10th July 2017), Valerie Villars (6th November 2018), Victoria (4th August 2021)

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    What do you think, Sam? I'd say there are enough coincidences and synchronicities in your last three posts alone to collect a million dollars from the Amazing CIA-Employed Randi. And thank you Bill Ryan for the OP, much interesting information. I'm still trying to sort through the stuff in Post #18 ...

In re: Soul Harvesting
    Our friend Wes Penre is also of the opinion that the 'ET' phenomenon might truly be demonic and deceptive. He has some information and suggestions:

The Mechanics Around Entrapment of Souls in the Third Dimension (2012)
    http://www.wespenre.com/2/mechanics-...-dimension.htm

The Death Trap and How to Avoid It (2016)
    http://www.wespenre.com/Articles/Art...o_Avoid_It.htm
    I call this series of experiences a "synchronicity string."

I have studied the phenomena ever since I noticed the first "meaningful coincidence" back in the late 1980s. I have studied the phenomena in great detail for the last seven years.

My favorite synchronicities to study have been mathematical based synchronicities where events occur such that a synchronicity string has begun to develop where the string is pointed out to others so that third party testimony is available. And to add to that is when the string has begun, has been documented, has been observed and acknowledged by third parties and then additional synchronicities continue to occur which are observed by these same others.

I have a particularly profound one where the odds of the events that occurred after the foundational events have occurred, been observed and documented and then BAM, the wild synchronicities flared up... where the odds of the final event was a single, one chance in 133,225 possibilities.

I am hoping to be able to share this story one day.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bluegreen (29th June 2017), BMJ (29th June 2017), Bob (29th June 2017), cursichella1 (18th July 2017), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2019), Foxie Loxie (29th June 2017), Journeyman (8th February 2021), LadyKitt (29th June 2017), Noelle (29th June 2017), Pam (5th July 2021), Valerie Villars (26th June 2018), Victoria (4th August 2021)

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

As I have reported here in the past, I have had two Demonic confrontations. One at the age of 24 and one around the age of 42/43. On both occasions, the indescribable horror of being confronted by abject, malignant EVIL completely outside of the realm of description or correspondence to any human experience produces INSTANT SHOCK, and in my case, my mind, involuntarily made the sign of the cross and cried out to the Lord whose response was instantaneous and successful. This was no concoction of my mind.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

BMJ (13th June 2018), Chester (8th July 2017), cursichella1 (21st July 2017), Journeyman (8th February 2021), Pam (5th July 2021), Sirus (13th February 2021), Valerie Villars (24th May 2018), Victoria (4th August 2021)

8. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    I had a discussion in person (physically face to face) in the early 1980's with a researcher who was highly respected, noteworthy and quite sincere, having had first hand contact with J. Allen Hynek. Dr. Josef Allen Hynek was an American astronomer, professor, and ufologist. He is perhaps best remembered for his UFO research.

This researcher was told by Hynek about the "dark side", or the demonic side, contrary to Greer's 'love and light candy' approach to ET's. Hynek relayed that the "phenomenon" was 3 fold - spiritual (demonic or angelic-like), physical ET's, and "unexplained". The 4th category was human development of captured crafts, or earth-developed. Hynek didn't clarify if inner-earth or moon-based or other planet solar system based was the case.

There was a brief discussion about "soul harvesting" in the spheroid craft.. Consider a human with a body is a formidable opponent. A soul captured and stored in ROM (read only memory), is a valuable tradeable commodity. Consider some of the "demonic" ET's to be soul harvesters 'profiting' for trade of "souls with unique experiences"..

I found the discussion interesting. It certainly won't stop me from heading back to the Roswell area (see my other posts about that in Disclosure), specifically around Dexter to see what I can 'dig' up . Thanks for the thread Bill.

I've not seen too much discussion in connection to Bob Lazar's mention of "Project Yellowbook" a piece of literature he was exposed supposedly to while working at area 51/S4. This project yellowbook stated that there was a "soul harvester" on the moon. This from what I understand is where John Lear first was exposed to the idea of a soul harvester. Do you have any other information on this? My only source is John Lear talking about it in passing while in an interview.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bluegreen (23rd May 2018), BMJ (13th June 2018), Bob (23rd May 2018), Flash (9th February 2019), Foxie Loxie (26th June 2018), mountain_jim (24th May 2018), Spellbound (24th May 2018), Valerie Villars (6th November 2018), Victoria (4th August 2021)

10. Link to Post #46
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

I've had a discussion with Truman Cash on the 'soul harvesters'.. While in NY some years ago, I tried an experiment to see if they could be evoked. A meditation on an image of the Grim Reaper skeleton with the scythe called them in. A triangle craft that night appeared over the house. This image is close:

The rv'ing was done with that (above-like-image) and focusing on an ancient cemetery in Brooklyn/Queens.. look at the density

11. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AlaBil (11th September 2020), arwen (28th June 2018), Brigantia (2nd March 2021), Bruno (27th June 2018), Chester (23rd October 2019), DNA (8th November 2018), Flash (9th February 2019), Foxie Loxie (26th June 2018), gord (26th June 2018), Hervé (26th June 2018), Journeyman (8th February 2021), mab777 (4th December 2018), mountain_jim (26th June 2018), onawah (6th November 2018), Tintin (7th November 2018), Victoria (4th August 2021), william r sanford72 (7th November 2018)

13. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,098 times in 20,640 posts

There is a correlation from a "Mystery School" perspective--Gurdjieff warned his students about becoming "food for the Moon".
    Also parallels in the Gnostics' and Castenada's work.
    Although those particular dots were connected on the forum before in other threads awhile ago.
    It's good to have some new dots to connect.
    See: https://thecasswiki.net/index.php?ti...d_for_the_Moon
    Quote "Food for the Moon" is one of the more troubling and less explained concepts of the Fourth Way.

In the Fourth Way cosmology, creation proceeds outward and downward from a central point, called Sun Absolute. Creation passes through multiple levels, known as cosmoi or worlds and finally reaches the level corresponding to Earth. Due to special cosmic circumstance , organic life on Earth is necessary for receiving this energy of creation and transforming this into a form that is passed further along, to "feed" the "Moon", which is said to be growing. All this is seen as a natural process where organic Earth life, including man, performs a function in a cosmic organism, a little like bacteria perform a function in the human digestive system. The fact of mankind collectively being required to produce certain 'vibrations' or 'energies' for serving various cosmic purposes is stressed throughout George Gurdjieff's Beelzebub's Tales to His Grandson. So called planetary influences cause mankind to fight wars and endure cataclysms so that a certain quota of energy release be fulfilled and the "Moon fed".

Exactly what the Moon represents is not described in much detail. The food in question is described as vibrations generated by intense human experience, for example the experience of violent death. While being food is inescapable, man may still modulate the quality of his contribution to the cosmic demand of vibrations. With man being less and less conscious, nature found it necessary to substitute quantity for quality of vibrations, thus leading to population explosion and increased incidence of natural catastrophe and war.

"And so, my dear Hassein, when it appeared that the instinctive need for conscious labor and intentional suffering in order to be able to take in and transmute in themselves the sacred substances Abrustdonis and Helkdonis and thereby to liberate the sacred Askokin for the maintenance of the Moon and Anulios had finally disappeared from the psyche of your favorites, then Great Nature Herself was constrained to adapt Herself to extract this sacred substance by other means, one of which is precisely that periodic terrifying process there of reciprocal destruction."

– George Gurdjieff, Beelzebub's Tales to His Grandson
    Gurdjieff is not alone in proposing that man feeds something else. In the following we will make a quick tour of various other sources' take on the matter:

In archaic Christianity, in the the Gospel of Thomas we have:

(60) They saw a Samaritan carrying a lamb, who was going to Judaea. He said to his disciples: (What will) this man (do) with the lamb? They said to him: Kill it and eat it. He said to them: While it is alive he will not eat it, but (only) when he kills it (and) it becomes a corpse. They said to him: Otherwise he cannot do it. He said to them: You also, seek a place for yourselves in rest, that you may not become a corpse and be eaten.

This is at some variance with the theme of the good shepherd. This is understandable though, since the Nag Hammadi texts had not gone through the centuries of selective editing undergone by the rest of the Bible. Even so, this may be interpreted in countless allegoric ways. The core of the matter is that man is food only insofar he is "dead," which we may interpret as mechanical, without consciousness.

Carlos Castaneda, in his last book, The Active Side of Infinity, speaks of a cosmic predator that uses man as food: Man has a glowing coat of awareness which the predator eats, leaving just the bare minimum of "consciousness stuff" for man to remain physically alive. The predator "milks" man through arranging for constant trouble and crisis and senseless preoccupation, so as to generate flashes of awareness that it then proceeds to eat. "Seek a place for yourselves in rest" in Thomas above means, do not waste "soul stuff" for feeding the predator. In other words, do not react mechanically to whatever the world throws at you, or, yet in other words, "remember yourself."

Boris Mouravieff, drawing on Gurdjieff and possibly Eastern Orthodox monastic tradition, states the following:

"This task is crushing. Under normal conditions of peace, insufficient quantities of energy are transmitted to the Moon as a result of the work of human society and its surrounding fauna and flora. This necessitates interventions on the part of the Deuterocosmos, which provoke convulsions in the Tritocosmos. The aim of the latter is to increase the energy expended at this level, so as to ensure the nourishment and growth of that cosmic foetus that is the Tessaracosmos. This is, for example, the cosmic origin of wars and revolutions, of epidemics, and of all the other large-scale catastrophes that plague humanity. ... considerable conscious efforts must be made by exterior man on the esoteric plane before man can efficiently contribute as he must – by his own evolution – to the harmonious evolution of the System of Cosmoses."

The Gnostics, who also may have figured among Mouravieff's influences, maintained that the Earth and material creation in general were the product of an evil demiurge, chief of the "archons of darkness" or "princes of the air." Mouravieff calls this being or principle Absolute III and also indirectly identifies it as the Yahweh of the Old Testament, just as the Gnostics did. This Absolute III through various spirits plays humanity against itself as in a game of chess, with the effect of generating vibrations for "feeding the Moon."

Various modern channeled sources speak of man being a source of psychic food for various beings. They speak of this as they would of eating bread, as a most obvious state of matters. We'll take Barbara Marciniak's Bringers of the Dawn as an example:

"Consciousness vibrates, or can be led to vibrate, at certain electromagnetic frequencies. Electromagnetic energies of consciousness can be influenced to vibrate in a certain way to create a source of food. Just as apples can he prepared and eaten in a variety of ways, consciousness can be prepared and ingested in a variety of ways. Some entities, in the process of their own evolution, began to discover that as they created life and put consciousness into things through modulating the frequencies of forms of consciousness, they could feed themselves; they could keep themselves in charge. They began to Figure out that this is how Prime Creator nourished itself. Prime Creator sends out others to create an electromagnetic frequency of consciousness as a food source for itself. The new owners of this planet had a different appetite and different preferences than the former owners. They nourished themselves with chaos and fear. These things fed them, stimulated them, and kept them in power. These new owners who came here 300,000 years ago are the magnificent beings spoken of in your Bible, in the Babylonian and Sumerian tablets, and in texts all over the world. They came to Earth and rearranged the native human species. They rearranged your DNA in order to have you broadcast within a certain limited frequency band whose frequency could feed them and keep them in power."

The idea is in no wise new, but Marciniak is rather more blunt in talking about matters where Jesus, the Gnostics, Gurdjieff, Mouravieff and even Castaneda found it necessary to tread somewhat carefully.

Also at the modern end, we have the UFO phenomenon. To make sense of the abduction phenomenon we cannot very well claim that this were scientific research. This sounds rather more like a systematic exploitation or breeding program. The phenomenon appears to be partly physical, yet not entirely so. Jacques Vallee states:

"The UFO Phenomenon exists. It has been with us throughout history. It is physical in nature and it remains unexplained in terms of contemporary science. It represents a level of consciousness that we have not yet recognized, and which is able to manipulate dimensions beyond time and space as we understand them."

As concerns the idea of man being psychic and sometimes physical food, the reader may read up on the abduction phenomenon. This is, however, extremely confused and we may only say that this is not so by chance.

The practice of sacrifice to various gods goes throughout all ages. The sacrifice phenomenon goes from having a religiously flavored way to eat meat to complicated and ritually strict forms of human sacrifice. In the latter category, the practices of the Aztecs are informative. In Aztec Warfare, Western Warfare Richard Koenigsberg documents how it was a declared purpose of warfare to procure sacrificial victims for feeding the Sun god. The Western powers of WWI engaged in the precisely same activity, however more hypocritically: The author argues that the nations competed in which would sacrifice more young men, so that their blood would nourish the greatness of the nation. The name of the would-be god is changed but the idea remains. The trench battles of WWI were militarily extremely inefficient and costly in casualties. The Moon always makes a profit while the nations bleed. The Aztec's peculiarity was that this was openly recognized and they were willing participants in feeding a bloodthirsty god.

Even the most cursory review of diverse cultures and ages points to the theme of man being food. Indeed, this is hard to miss, once one looks. Still, this is the strictest taboo and object of denial, where materialistic man relegates this state of matters either into ignorant past or the fringe realm of cookery.

In modern popular culture, we have new renditions of the theme, maybe best exemplified by the The Matrix movies. This has a dual effect: On one hand, it creates an automatic association of the theme with the realm of science fiction, a time honored technique of dealing with anything troubling. On the other hand, it provides a modernized version of the ancient theme with at least a partly valid outline of the profile of the question. Thus, as with legend in general, these works speak at different levels to different audiences. Ignorance and denial cannot be overcome by force, thus for man to benefit from any such information there must exist a certain questing spirit. The impulse is generally beneficial but again can get diverted by too much identification with specifics of one story or hero.

The FOTCM understands that Gurdjieff in his day needed to have recourse to allegory and could not right out say that so-called aliens or fourth density service to self beings used humanity as a sort of natural resource, to be farmed and harvested and kept forever ignorant of their fate. The 'evil magician' parable in Ouspensky's In Search of the Miraculous comes very close to saying this explicitly, though. In present day popular culture, the The Matrix movies are another well known allegory for the same.

What to do about it? Gurdjieff devotes a whole chapter of Beelzebub's Tales to His Grandson to the impossibility of any political solution to the scourge of war. History and present bear witness to the grim correctness of his views. Man should wake up and change. In Castaneda's words, man should no longer honor the contract binding him to the predator. But the predator is internal, as is Gurdjieff's mythical "organ kundabuffer." (See kundalini.) Such a revolution is in the first place internal, yet it does not necessarily take the form of political pacifism or any other -ism. The Gnostics' denouncing of the human condition cost them dearly. Gurdjieff may have taken the lesson of history to heart and refrained from including evil demiurges or bloodthirsty intrusive aliens into his cosmogony, because this would on one hand have invited even greater enmity against him, and secondly would have diverted attention from the central aspect of the problem: The evolution of man. The situation is not seen as a moralistic punishment for a fall of man. It is seen as a natural consequence of a state of being, just as it is a natural consequence of being a rabbit to sometimes get eaten by a fox. Freedom exists only on a vertical axis, where man may evolve "being" and thus escape certain otherwise inevitable laws. We might speak of outgrowing a spiritual-ecological niche or of not being "dead," as in the parable of the Gospel of Thomas.

Humanity as a whole cannot escape but groups of individuals can become aware of this situation and find an escape. This is exceedingly rare and the FOTCM understands such an escape to mean 'graduation to fourth density' or accomplishing the 'great work' of the alchemists.

Man's tendency to subjectivity and egocentrism serves to maintain this status quo.

Gurdjieff, as well as the Cassiopaeans, maintain that mankind was in its earliest history intentionally modified by other forces to become impervious to reality, in order to become useful as a tool. The specifics of the stories differ but the common thread is man's subjectivity and wishful thinking being an outside imposition, first genetically, then culturally enforced.

See also
    Evil magician
    Predator's mind
    Alien abduction
    Fall of man
    Gnosticism
    Last edited by onawah; 28th June 2018 at 01:10.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bob (6th November 2018), Bruno (27th June 2018), c0rv0 (10th September 2020), Flash (6th November 2018), Journeyman (8th February 2021), mountain_jim (26th June 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (6th November 2018), Valerie Villars (6th November 2018), Violet3 (8th November 2018)

15. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What a fantastic repository of information regarding the Collins Elite here, thanks very much Bill.

I think this is very relevant now if you look at the interview with Ray Boeche back in 2007, who stated that there was a secret military program researching the phenomenon. It all links in with SWR, comments Bigelow has mentioned and the reason the AATIP/AAWSAP programs allegedly had their funding cut.

Alot of this comes full circle.. I will post in more detail later, but thank you for all the links....you have filled in some of the blanks that I was looking for..

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pigsy2400 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2018), Bluegreen (7th November 2018), Did You See Them (6th November 2018), DNA (8th November 2018), Tintin (7th November 2018), Valerie Villars (6th November 2018)

17. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hmmm...

it appears as though the fight for control of the "narrative" is truly underway......

is the new narrative "demonic" in nature......quite literally.

That seems to be the new Meme in Ufology at the moment, even those that are the biggest critics of places like TTSA et al do seem to be agreeing and contemplating this new (new to this generation at least) theory as an explanation for all things UAP.

SWR was just the first chapter.... I have a feeling that those other two events within Ufology will come to the fore again.

I also do not like at all, the effect and influence that Theosophy and Scientology have had on Ufology.... I would even stretch to the opinion that large parts of Modern Ufology is nothing but a product of these two schools of thought. The biggest proponents of these thought schools / religions (delete as appropriate) have managed to swerve the narrative in their favor and in their interests.

I predict, that we will have new videos in the new year....and that they will ramp up the interest in the very pillars of modern ufology to cement them for their cause..

The next few months will be very interesting indeed....

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pigsy2400 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2018), DNA (8th November 2018), MistressJan (7th November 2018), Victoria (4th August 2021)

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daedalus (here)
    What a fantastic repository of information regarding the Collins Elite here, thanks very much Bill.

I think this is very relevant now if you look at the interview with Ray Boeche back in 2007, who stated that there was a secret military program researching the phenomenon. It all links in with SWR, comments Bigelow has mentioned and the reason the AATIP/AAWSAP programs allegedly had their funding cut.

A lot of this comes full circle.. I will post in more detail later, but thank you for all the links....you have filled in some of the blanks that I was looking for..
    Yes, this is still relevant. There's an update interview here, of Ray Boeche and Nick Redfern by Linda Howe and John Burroughs, just a couple days ago. I've not yet listened to it (the video backlog problem!).

But they'll be talking about the recent revelation that even now, there's a faction within the DIA that's cautioning against (or maybe working proactively against) research into the Skinwalker Ranch phenomena, maintaining that it's a demonic infiltration into our reality that's being investigated, and therein would lie great danger.

20. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AlaBil (11th September 2020), Bluegreen (7th November 2018), Bob (6th November 2018), Chester (23rd October 2019), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2019), Did You See Them (6th November 2018), DNA (7th November 2018), Mark (24th May 2019), MistressJan (7th November 2018), mountain_jim (8th November 2018), onawah (6th November 2018), pigsy2400 (6th November 2018), Spellbound (7th November 2018), Star Tsar (6th November 2018), Tintin (17th January 2023), Valerie Villars (7th November 2018), Victoria (4th August 2021), Violet3 (8th November 2018), william r sanford72 (7th November 2018), Yoda (6th November 2018)

21. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

Default Re: Interesting Free Books in PDF

That has got to be one of the most unnerving and diabolically scary book covers I have ever seen.

I will "choose" to believe that alien involvement has nothing to do with Satan or dark forces because, well, I'll just sleep better.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2018), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2019), mountain_jim (8th November 2018), Spellbound (7th November 2018), Tintin (17th January 2023), Valerie Villars (7th November 2018), Victoria (4th August 2021), william r sanford72 (7th November 2018)

23. Link to Post #53
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

I quite agree that alien involvement has nothing to do with Satan (they are quite separate from each other, imo). That being said, I do think Satanism is a rampant worldwide issue, which in itself is rather disturbing.

Dave - Toronto

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2018), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2019), DNA (7th November 2018), mountain_jim (8th November 2018), Tintin (17th January 2023), Valerie Villars (18th March 2019), Victoria (4th August 2021)

25. Link to Post #54
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Daedalus (here)

A lot of this comes full circle.. I will post in more detail later, but thank you for all the links....you have filled in some of the blanks that I was looking for..
    Yes, this is still relevant. There's an update interview here, of Ray Boeche and Nick Redfern by Linda Howe and John Burroughs, just a couple days ago. I've not yet listened to it (the video backlog problem!).

But they'll be talking about the recent revelation that even now, there's a faction within the DIA that's cautioning against (or maybe working proactively against) research into the Skinwalker Ranch phenomena, maintaining that it's a demonic infiltration into our reality that's being investigated, and therein would lie great danger.

As I was listening to this podcast I wondered if religions, at least some, were formed to give humans with a soul a fighting chance when it is their time to cross over. Surely there must be some good guys in the human mix somewhere? That is a question about religions. Like people, some with good intensions, some empty vessels.
    Linda, Nick Redfern, Pete Levenda, Dan Brown should collaborate and direct the new series.
    Title?

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2018), DNA (8th November 2018), Tintin (17th January 2023), Valerie Villars (8th November 2018), Victoria (4th August 2021)

27. Link to Post #55
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Religion is a concept developed as a means to control the masses (and for profit and war).

Dave - Toronto

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2018), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2019), DNA (8th November 2018), Tintin (17th January 2023), Valerie Villars (8th November 2018), Victoria (4th August 2021)

29. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Maybe, but outside of religion, who do we explain these NHE?

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2018), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2019), DNA (8th November 2018), Tintin (17th January 2023), Valerie Villars (8th November 2018), Victoria (4th August 2021)

31. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Default Re: Interesting Free Books in PDF

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

That has got to be one of the most unnerving and diabolically scary book covers I have ever seen.

I will "choose" to believe that alien involvement has nothing to do with Satan or dark forces because, well, I'll just sleep better.
    DNA - you are not one to back away from dark forces. Well, that's the way I 'see' you. Like a samurai, an expert in the righteous slaying of bad dudes.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2018), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2019), DNA (8th November 2018), Valerie Villars (8th November 2018), Victoria (4th August 2021)

33. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Explaining something that is unknown is difficult, as humans we only have our own experiences and things that we are taught or learn to make a comparison. If you were say, brought up a devout christian, you would look at these things as demonic / angelic. If you have been around Ufology for long enough, you would see flying discs, saucers, green men, MIB, greys etc.

We only have our own points of references and most importantly, Influences... to draw from.

What I find very useful, is to try and approach such matters from a liminal perspective. Don't expect anything, take other peoples theories on board and try and build your own framework of what feels right, what feels wrong and what can be proven and what cannot. But also remember there are things that cannot be proven or proved in most instances within this field.

I think looking at the origin of things is very insightful... you say the word "Alien" and what pops into your mind instantly?
    Take that image and examine it and its origins... is it because you watched the original Alien film at the cinema at general release or is it the "Grey" that has infiltrated pop culture so hard over the last 30 years.

The greys.....as a concept, when was that first reported... what are the greys origins and I don't mean star system, when did they enter the mainstream school of thought? Was it Crowley's Lam? Was it Betty and Barney? Where is the origin of the grey story and by whom and what purpose? Was it genuine or not?

So many people ( i am not counting you in this) are so heavily influenced by things, that its difficult to parse the origins of things and memes. The book "The Grey's Have Been Framed" is an excellent book and I highly recommend it, that being said... that again is just an opinion as I have stated above.

Oh.....you were asking a question lol.... what is the NHEs?
    No idea... lol

Apologies if I have been rambling...
    Last edited by pigsy2400; 4th December 2018 at 15:01.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pigsy2400 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th December 2018), Journeyman (8th February 2021), Rhogar (21st February 2019), Victoria (4th August 2021)

35. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

An interview with Ray Boeche by Erica Lukes, dated 29 Nov 2018:

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AlaBil (11th September 2020), Cara (9th July 2019), Chester (23rd October 2019), Constance (7th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2019), Franny (23rd October 2019), Hervé (23rd October 2019), Tintin (17th January 2023), Valerie Villars (8th July 2019), Victoria (4th August 2021), Yoda (8th July 2019)

37. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

This is why there isn't disclosure. How do you tell the masses of humanity that humanity on Earth is under demonic attack and that some "apparent" "fellow humans" are under demonic control or are wittingly assisting.

The hybridization program suggests the goal is to modify the human vehicle to their liking and for eventual full possession. Lovely, eh?
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd October 2019), Denise/Dizi (6th November 2019), Franny (23rd October 2019), Hervé (23rd October 2019), Pam (5th July 2021), Valerie Villars (23rd October 2019), Victoria (4th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast