+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Did Prodigy know too much??? RIP

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

Default Did Prodigy know too much??? RIP

Mobb Deep rapper Prodigy died Tuesday, days after being hospitalized for complications caused by sickle cell anemia, his publicist announced in a statement. He was 42.
    http://theweek.com/speedreads/707199/...

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Sequoia's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Did Prodigy know too much??? RIP

I didn't know...
    Last edited by Sequoia; 22nd June 2017 at 00:20.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sequoia For This Post:

LadyKitt (22nd June 2017), Michelle Marie (22nd June 2017)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

RIP Prodigy. A brave man!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bruno (22nd June 2017), LadyKitt (22nd June 2017), Michelle Marie (22nd June 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Yep, and now the Hebrew Isrealites of the bible have repented of bowing to false images of God/via RCC and Governments, repented of following gentile raising against God. The poisonous food of Agenda 21, mission statements of the Gay agenda for our women. The imprisoning of our men, women and children put in adult prison working for 20 dollars a month behind bars. In competition with NAFTA's global corporations. The Most High God told us: "Once WE know of Him, turn to HIM and follow covenant of His Laws, then HE will hear us and come. Every other promise of prophecy has come true. The real signs of our history and His Son's coming are so multiple now. But gentiles in cults in the positions of power, who have minions doing their deeds for them to unsoil their own hands, have ears, but do not hear(trumpet sounds in the air worldwide) and eyes the do not see(chemtrails) but the sky cams around the world in nations like Mexico, Germany, England, Switzerland, and our Northern state of Alaska, see those signs. The Innuit say the Sun, no longer rises where it was before, and there are 2 Suns in the sky.
    Buckling up will have nothing to do with it, I'm afraid. They will have to sincerely from the heart repent, once accepting the truth of who has been "hidden under their noses, for centuries" and who's people they are. WE rejected Christ then under gentile holidays/ replacing/melding with our God's. I specifically remember Him saying HE is a jealous God and will bring vengeance for this going against the Torah Moses brought to us. "NO OTHER GOD BEFORE ME." Definately sounds like one of our guys. They are so jealous that we call them the "green eyed monster in our marrital bed." Once they know who they are though, they don't let the women lead them. They take their proper place under God. It's happening in all the four corners of the world. Philandro Castille's mother who we watched on police bodycam, dashcam and live on facebook that was murdered by a police stop for a break light. He told the officer, he had legal license to carry and had a gun in the car, after the officer asked for his license. He already had his insurance and registration from the dashboard. He shot that guy 7 times in the chest, in front of his 4 year old daughter. He was a cafeteria worker in a school, going to school. Wait.....I have to breathe....the tears want to come again......
    He wouldn't hav efired a gun around his daughter, unless it was to protect the family, as there is crime in our communities, and they jack our mothers, daughters with babies, and sons with guns. This happened again just this morning. A lone good man trying to keep his family safe, as he journeyed through this "nation of race soldiers on the force."

Anyway, on Youtube, they have his mother after the verdict where this cop was caught in lies multiple times telling his side. Cameras told a different story and only 2 jurist of the victim's peers on.

If you want to see it, I don't have the link right now, but key in Philandro Castille's Mother After the Verdict. It was the same cry the mothers had in Egypt when Pharoah sought to smite all our 1st borns. Philandro and many others, were "Real Hebrew Isrealites of Abraham, Isaac and Iacob's 1st born slain, as The Most High God's 1st born was slain. Yashayah said: "They hate you as they hated ME. WE are in Iacob's trouble right now. HE COMES and HE never breaks a promise.
    We are that blessed generation. Rev 2:9-13
    All praises due the Most High God "I AM that I AM/ Ahayah Assur Ahayah for fullfilling His promise to us with HIS Son our Savior Yashayah Machiachi/Iesus The BEgotten Son of God and the HOLY Spirit Wisdome. Wisdome will not dwell in an unclean vessel of hate, or other negative influence, just truth.
    This too was also in the "Apocrypha the RCC took out the book, so we wouldn't know who, what or why we only had a history told in this nation. The 10 nations of Nicea's meeting will now face the wrath/vengeance/Judgement of our God. Get your hearts and mind right in repentence America. For real, He comes.
    PS to all my loving friends and aquaintances here. I highly recommend any of you guys or gals to check this out. I've found over the last 7 years that this is an "open minded spiritual guided" site and I believe if you read the last "Revelation/Revealing of Christ to John for this time and Deuteronomy 28:14-68 and who Christ was surrounded by and teaching to, you will see that this all is true, and when you do, please, I want to see my Gentile friends meeting with us in fellowship and service to fix this place up again in peace.
    Shalom.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 22nd June 2017 at 13:45.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

LadyKitt (22nd June 2017), Michelle Marie (22nd June 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Eternal Life for dying for truth. Courageous light warrior...on to his next assignment.

I like how he started "planting seeds". Love to him now from my heart.

God bless his soul.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

+ Reply to Thread