+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No One In The Royal Family Wants The Throne...

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Default No One In The Royal Family Wants The Throne...

BIG CHANGES COMING. This is Huge. Prince Harry Reveals That No One In The Royal Family Wants The Throne.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...ushpmg00000009

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

BMJ (30th June 2017), Flash (23rd June 2017), Inversion (23rd June 2017), Jantje (23rd June 2017), justntime2learn (22nd June 2017), LadyKitt (23rd June 2017), Lifebringer (23rd June 2017), Michelle Marie (22nd June 2017), Nasu (22nd June 2017), Noelle (22nd June 2017), Spiral (22nd June 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Default Re: No One In The Royal Family Wants The Throne...

I can't see the Hewitt lad getting the crown under any circumstances, even if he is the only "normal" person out of the lot of them !

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (22nd June 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2017), justntime2learn (22nd June 2017), LadyKitt (23rd June 2017), Nasu (22nd June 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    I can't see the Hewitt lad getting the crown under any circumstances, even if he is the only "normal" person out of the lot of them !
    Hewitt did publicly state that he didn't start seeing Diana until Harry was a toddler. And I think the media finally turned up an uncle or cousin of Diana's with red hair.

It would be wonderful if Harry got the job. He seems to be the only one of his generation's young royals who has a true and deep appreciation, understanding and devotion for the historic as well as modern responsibilities of the monarchy, yet remains humble and dedicated and even seems comfortable in his role. He even steps in for Wills so his brother can enjoy a wonderful time-out now and then. And yet he is so solid in his own person that he blithely ignores the catty snips from snooty upper-crusts regarding his romancing an extraordinarily beautiful 'mulatto' young woman.

6. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member Jantje's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,279 times in 181 posts

The entire monarchy concept is completely ridiculous and should go. Why do we teach children there are 2 classes of people ?

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jantje For This Post:

BMJ (30th June 2017), Bruno (23rd June 2017), conk (23rd June 2017), Eric J (Viking) (23rd June 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2017), LadyKitt (23rd June 2017), Lifebringer (23rd June 2017), peggy englebrake (27th June 2017), Spiral (23rd June 2017), starlight (23rd June 2017), yelik (23rd June 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by LadyKitt (here)
    Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Hewitt did publicly state that he didn't start seeing Diana until Harry was a toddler. And I think the media finally turned up an uncle or cousin of Diana's with red hair.

It would be wonderful if Harry got the job. He seems to be the only one of his generation's young royals who has a true and deep appreciation, understanding and devotion for the historic as well as modern responsibilities of the monarchy, yet remains humble and dedicated and even seems comfortable in his role. He even steps in for Wills so his brother can enjoy a wonderful time-out now and then. And yet he is so solid in his own person that he blithely ignores the catty snips from snooty upper-crusts regarding his romancing an extraordinarily beautiful 'mulatto' young woman.
    Please excuse me if I don't believe the British press......& btw the fact he is into women alone is a big give away !

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (23rd June 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2017), LadyKitt (23rd June 2017), Lifebringer (23rd June 2017), onawah (23rd June 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

A huffpo with lots of ad cookies, requires that I sign out of here first. Put it in favs until later. Thanks.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (23rd June 2017), LadyKitt (23rd June 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

From the article:

Quote “We are not doing this for ourselves but for the greater good of the people,” Prince Harry recently revealed in a candid interview with Newsweek. “Is there any one of the royal family who wants to be king or queen? I don’t think so, but we will carry out our duties at the right time.”
    -
    THis rather looks like - we do not want to be up nose, but we will be when the time comes - to me, this looks like humbly seeling the monarchy idea to the people, saying that they are good to the end and will execute their duty. In fact, they will be king and Queens, this is what it is saying.

I was very surprised when in Enlgland by the amound of respect and love the people had towards the monarchy. It truly felt like most were buying into these castle and princesses stories, in fact they loved it.

So the British monarchy won't go soon, the people support it gladly.

In my province, the Queen is seen as rather rapacious monarch, collecting her colonies money and not giving much in return (but we are French, we have learned from France monarchy long ago)- in the next province, Ontario, it is quite different, she is better perceived.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

araucaria (25th June 2017), Bruno (23rd June 2017), Eric J (Viking) (23rd June 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th June 2017), Jantje (24th June 2017), LadyKitt (23rd June 2017), onawah (23rd June 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by Jantje (here)
    The entire monarchy concept is completely ridiculous and should go. Why do we teach children there are 2 classes of people ?
    It is divined by God! How dare you challenge God?! Anyway, there are not two classes of people. There is one, them and the cattle.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (23rd June 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th June 2017), Jantje (24th June 2017), Justplain (23rd June 2017), LadyKitt (24th June 2017), peggy englebrake (27th June 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 309 posts

I'll take it got Irish Scottish and Icelandic Royal blood in my veins.. So if they are giving it up I'll definitely take a crack at it, can't say I'll be a kind king though There would be some deportations to some people I deem a threat to my kingdom..
    When living in a country with free thought, you'll find many do not feel the need to think.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DouglasDanger For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th June 2017), LadyKitt (27th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread